• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains: End of the Multiverse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dejama stepped forward to face the elevator alongside Yamada. "You will have my terms now." Dejama placed her free hand on Yamada's shoulders, and tightened her grip.

"If you are going to be my 'agent', you will perform two tasks. One, you will tell me everything of value you know, and you will provide me the information I need to destroy these 'Judges' you cower from. What information I have tells me that doing this will, if not resolve my mission, then at least grant me an opportunity to seize control."

There was a handful of thugs, goons, and mooks still in the parking garage. Most of the others had already fled, deciding that, yes, this was a good time to patrol the other parts of the block and, no no, they weren't supposed to be in the garage. The motley crue left was composed half of men too immersed in virtual reality to care and half of men too struck by the novelty of what was happening before them to leave. One ambitious young man had already approached the stricken body of Replay and was sorting through his pockets and testing to see which pieces of chrome they could safely amputate from him.

The elevator went 'Ding!', and opened to reveal the unsuspecting goon who had brought the hovercrate up to Lo-Fi's penthouse. In an instant, Dejama had darted forward and driven her knee into the goon's abdomen. The goon was struck dead-- or at least so injured that he wouldn't wake up before massive internal bleeding and sepsis caught up to him-- immediately. Dejama held one claw over the elevator's threshold, and beckoned Yamada to enter.

"Two, you will not betray me. I am going to kill your leader, and take the cyberware he has stolen. You may watch, and you may assist. You will not betray me."

Zeed Zeed

"...D-o n-o-t b-e-t-r-a-y c-l-i-e-n-t...", Yamada mumbled as he typed Dejama's words out on his phone, "...And, again, not 'leader'. Client."

Flipping his phone closed, he stepped over the dead-or-possibly-dying goon, punched four digits into a keypad, and stepped through the double doors into Lo-Fi's penthouse.

The most noticeable thing about Lo-Fi was that he was fat. He was, in fact, so incredibly obese that it was rumored his first arrest wasn't for racketeering or fraud, but road obstruction. At the moment he and his bodyguard- a heavyset troll in a cheap suit who went by Hammer- were gingerly looking over the contents of the case, with Hammer not daring to remove the device for fear of breaking it and Lo-Fi straining to see past his oversize gut, propped up as it was by a small motorized carriage.

"How's it going, Lo-Fi? Happy with the merch?"

Lo-Fi waddled around to face Yamada- given his turn radius, it took a while.

"Hammer assures me it's genuine.", he said in a feigned upper-crust British accent, "I take it you're here about the payment?"

"In a word, yes."

Lo-Fi chuckled softly, "Worry not, Mr. Taro. I am not the sort of vulgar creature who kills a man once he finishes his job."

"Well yeah, you might not be..."

Yamada gave the double doors a thrust, revealing the hulking form of Dejama behind him.

"...But I am."

DrBones DrBones

Shafaqat: Seoul-Don, Gladius I
Shafaqat sighs, both relieved and frustrated by this response. “Two newcomers in one day… this is just bad luck.” She looks back to Gordon, considering her words. “What’s the last thing you remember? Did your world even see anything coming?” She asks, hoping that she’ll have to explain a bit less.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen animegirl20 animegirl20 Rysesaka Rysesaka

Harleen Quinzel: Mega-Gotham One (Gladius-III)
latest
The first guard gripped the handle of his baton as Victor introduced himself.
"Oh...Fuck."
The second guard just kept his shotgun raised, but missed a shot at Zsasz. The blast from the pump-action took out a desk, incinerating it and preparing to fire another shot...That was when the beeping started.
"Tom!" He shouted at the other guard

Three
"Tom, help me get this armour off!"
Two

The guard pulled on his suit, ripping off the chestplate just as it exploded. The blast threw him back and into the side of a wall. Whether he was dead or unconscious was hard to tell from a distance, but he had lost part of his left arm in the blast.
Tom gritted his teeth under his helmet and charged towards Victor "I'll kill you!" He yelled

Downstairs, ED-209 had opened fire as one or two of the robbers tried to fire on the machine. Much like the shots from Victor's Deagles, the armour wasn't even dented. As the robot armed towards one robber and opened fire, he was tackled to the ground by Harleen. Bullets flew over both of their heads.
"Thank..."

Before he could get the words out she hit him in the face with her baseball bat, knocking the guard out.
"You're welcome."
"Put down your weapon, you have five seconds to comply."
"What's a baseball bat gonna do against a tank with legs!" Harleen pleaded
"Four."

She threw the bat to the ground, raised her hands and slowly started to approach the machine.
"Local law enforcement has been notified. You will remain here until they arrive. Further hostility will end in violence."

Harleen took another step forwards, and ducked as another one of the robbers pulled a gun on ED. As the robot prepared to open fire, Harleen dived for it's legs and planted an explosive.
"What is..."

With her fingers in her ears, Harleen peered away as the right leg of the machine was destroyed.
"Batse's golden rule don't apply to tanks with legs."
With a firm swing of her mallet, she knocked the torso of the machine down the stairs and stood on top of it.
"Right then. You boys are gonna tell me who you work for, and make it quick 'cause the Judges are a lot more crazy than I am." She smiled

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Steve Rodgers: Rush Valley, Xing Empire, Gladius-III
tumblr_p6l2yihAbt1ql5yijo1_540.png
Steve nodded to Pavium's words, and looked to the Xing civilian.
"Could you point us in the right direction, maybe? We don't want to take up too much of your time."
"It's better if they come here. I mean, no offence but if a group like you were walking the streets it could scare some people."

Steve gave a light smile in response. He had a point.
"You've got a good head on your shoulders, kid."
He then turned to Bowser "I don't know." He shook his head "Thanos just seemed to throw us aside when we were fighting him. This teleportation thing is new."

It took less than a minute for a few police officers to arrive on the scene, accompanied by men in dark blue overcoats and military uniforms. One of the soldiers stood out among the others. His uniform was adorned with symbols. Medals of past conflicts, and of his rank stood were something Steve looked over as the soldier approached.
107053.png

"Hello." He greeted with a smile "I'm sure the three of you have a lot of questions. I'm in charge of the garrison here...

He took a moment to study the group, his eyes scanning each one of them.
"My name is Captain Falman." He offered Steve a handshake first, to which he accepted
"Steve Rodgers."
"I don't want to alarm any of you, but we need to get you off the streets quickly." Falman explained.

Sleek Sleek ChazGhost ChazGhost

The Sole Survivor: The Wasteland, Gladius-III
"Please tell me that's not radiation poisoning." Harry sighed, shaking his head at CJ's vomiting
"He smells 'a booze, and he just got here." Cait shrugged "Unless he found a drum of nuclear waste on the road..."
"I guess you can follow us. I just hope you can fight."

Taking another glance at CJ, the Sole Survivor turned around and started to head back down the road.

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don (Gladius-I)
Douglas could smell that something was off about Gordon the moment he appeared, and the look in his eyes just proved his point. He stood in front of Jim and Pucca, prepared to throw down if it came to that. He just hoped it didn't.
Thankfully, the smell started to fade as the effects wore off. Although, it still lingered.
"Virus?" Douglas asked

He studied the man up and down, noticing the badge of a police officer.
"Oh, shite." He muttered. Had a policeman from the city found his way into a Trap Street and become infected by some kind of supernatural? Between that and a newcomer child, he'd have a lot of explaining to do and was already wasting time.
He was able to let out a slight sigh in relief as the officer confirmed he was a newcomer. He wasn't sure if that was a better or worse scenario.

Taking one step towards Gordon, Douglas cleared his throat.
"You ever heard of something called The Multiverse theory?" Douglas asked "Please say yes, it means I'll waste a lot less time."
He was still mindful of the child, and kept an eye on her to make sure she didn't wander off.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood animegirl20 animegirl20

Venkman: The Western Graveyard (Gladius-III)
Venkman would only glance over at the woman playing as he danced with the ghost. She moved with elegance, and he did his best to keep up. She started to slow down and he matched her pace. With their hands held together, she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Within seconds, she started to glow more before the Twilight started to fade around her.
Taking one step away from the Mage, she smile faded.
"I don't know what's..."
"You're passing over." He explained, a warm smile on his face "It's alright. There's no need to be frightened."

Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley, Gladius-III
The Tiefling looked up, seeing a Dwarf man with a large cybernetic arm standing above her. Before he could go in for another attack, he looked towards the exit of the cantina as a loud crash was heard outside. She took the opportunity to kick him in the chest, knocking him back before jumping over him and wrapping her tail around his throat.
"Say Uncle." She whispered in his ear
"What?" He spat
"Say Uncle..."
She tightened her grip "While you still draw breath."
"Tell her!" The red-haired human shouted "For God's sake!"

Despite Karla breaking a glass over his head, he didn't appear to be bleeding, but still rested a hand against where she'd hit him.
"U-Uncle." The Dwarf chocked.

Karla loosened her tail around his throat.
"We'll continue this later. As much as I'd love a good barfight right now..." She shrugged "A big boom just went off outside and I wanna go see it so..."
She waved on her way out.

Vermin King Vermin King

Last edited:
9058d05145c80e1af3a26eb754cd62cd.png
tumblr_onpsi7Qtda1siwcnpo1_500.png
Star: GravityVale, Gladius-III
d298dbc0565a3f7b1090883a2c8dd6e5.jpgOne min Star was baby sitting tad poles then the next she was standing in a total foreign place. "Uhhhhhhhh what the?" How did she get here? She didn't use her dimensional scissors so how did she get here. Also she didn't recognize this place either. As she continue to walk she spotted Marco and smiled and ran up behind him jumping on his back. "Marco!! Sooooo I know what your thinking but I swear I had nothing to do with this. I'm not even sure how we got here."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
00e43c445baa3366b77ad13ef0d8a294.jpg
6d137da2081dd1e7ddfa3046f7ba89d1.jpg

code by pasta

Big Boss, Mega-Gotham Downtown, Rally's Burgers
"Myeah, tell yer boss to put it in the PO Box. I've got a schedule to keep. Come along, Squeaky."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Big Boss and his valet clambered back into Leopard, heading off to their next appointment. While a lot of awful things could be said about his personality, Big Boss's table manners were impeccable. Squeaky's driving was neat, law-abiding, nothing to turn heads. And so it would come as no surprise that the Leopard reached its destination unimpeded.

Big Boss, Mega-Gotham Docks, Warehouse District

"Myeah, keep the motor running Squeaky. Two-bit punks like this always cave with the right pressure."

With that, the portly boss exited the vehicle, making his way toward the door. One of Big Boss's favorite pastimes had always been watching the fights- a real shame, since the mollycoddling society of Empire City had banned both professional wrestling and boxing. But here, in Mega-Gotham 1, he was able to freely operate a fighting circuit- and reap the highly lucrative gambling crowd under the table. In fact, he was here today to collect some of the take. It had been tough setting this up, but it was one of the major sources of intake for his slowly growing syndicate.

So imagine his surprise when he opened the door, only to find three walls missing, the ceiling gone, and absolute chaos in the ring. Surprise didn't last long, however, quickly turning to fury as a vein bulged from his forehead, his teeth gritted, and he scowled at the men before him. One, some kind of golden-haired prettyman in ripped jeans. The other, a blonde man in a bathrobe and facepaint. Big Boss's eye twitched as he shouted at the two men, fuming with rage. He punched the doorframe next to him, collapsing the final wall.

"WHAT THE SAM HILL HAVE YOU IDIOTS DONE TO MY ARENA?!"

Freshet Freshet Zerohex Zerohex

Berserker Dejama, Mega-Gotham Slumblock 92 Penthouse, Gladius-III

Dejama stepped forward, grinning on the inside of her helmet. Such theatrics! It was like she was the lead of a traditional Grapple-Theater match, only with guns! She wished she had saved a copy of "Born in Ura Kiroshate" to her Internal Music Player, so she could blare it as she walked in.

"Having an enjoyable latter half-turn, big guy?" mocked Dejama, "if you want to have your remains buried instead of scraped off the walls, you will give me that cyberware!"

Lo-Fi blew a disappointed raspberry and palmed the front of his face. "Hammer," he said dismissively, "destroy this idiot for me."

Hammer nodded grimly. He gingerly took off his sunglasses, cracked his neck, and flexed. Hammer's suit practically exploded off him, showering Lo-Fi in tattered black fabric. His wallet, smartphone, and at least three dollars in change pinged off the walls, as well. Fully declothed except for an authentic rhino-horn codpiece, Hammer had exposed an astounding amount of cybernetic upgrades. Every limb had been replaced with gleaming chrome prosthetics, and a network of cables and wires ran into his neck and chest.

Hammer's legs unfolded themselves into a complex series of coils and servomotors. With a cathartic pistoning noise, Hammer leaped straight across the room and barreled into Dejama. The two tumbled back into the elevator, and immediately set to painfully grappling each other. Molecular whips uncoiled out of Hammer's forearms and sizzled as they were dragged against Dejama's Nanofield. Dejama's knee dug into Hammer's right thigh, leaving a trail of ruined electronics and smashed hydraulic cabling.

Hammer's fist smashed into the side of Dejama's helmet, punching straight through her Nanofield and leaving a sizable dent. At the same time, Dejama raked her talons across Hammer's scalp, leaving a deep gash in his subdermal plating that went down to the bone. At last, Dejama managed to get a grip on her Nanoweapon, and thumbed the button for her Resonance Detonator. There was a flash of blue light, and a burst of concussive force.

Hammer was blown out of the elevator, leaving his cyberlimbs in a twisted mess behind him. He collided hard with the far wall, coughing and gasping for breath. Most of his chest had been caved in, piercing his lungs with his augmented ribs.

Dejama took a moment to reorient herself, and stomped out of the elevator. She glared at Lo-Fi, who had made a frankly impressive attempt at hiding his bulk behind the crate of cyberware.

"L-look, you don't have to kill me," Lo-Fi spluttered, "the crate's yours! Honest!"

Dejama didn't say anything. Her Nanoweapon made a high-pitched whine, and fired a crackling, cherry-red ellipsis of plasma out of its barrel. The projectile struck Lo-Fi directly in the gut, bursting Lo-Fi open like a water balloon full of cherry jam and ground beef. Gore and shimmering splinters of plasma flew from his corpse, absolutely ruining the windows and carpet. Dejama silently stepped forward, and tore a metal case from the crate at random. With her nails, she shattered the lock of the case, and stared into it. A cheerful electronic display lit up on the top part of the case, revealing the logo of the TriOptimum corporation. A text blurb detailing the contents of the case began crawling up the display.

"The new Delta-Grade CyberSmasher Neural Implant is sure to make you the most popular man on your forum! With patented nanotechnology, this device allows its user to directly interface with--and manipulate-- any electronic device known to man! No more will you need a weighty cyberdeck or a fragile USB full of .bat files! The CyberSmasher allows you to hack even the toughest locks faster and easier than anyone else! Efficiency: That's The TriOptimum Way!"

Dejama stared at the case. ALmost all of it was composed of a thick cube of hyper-reinforced impact gel. At the center was a small metal object, about the size of a human fingertip, with metallic prongs at one end of it.

"[Improper programming of a drone's combat subroutine]!" swore Dejama, her translator entirely failing to transmit the decades of cultural development that had transformed that statement into a shockingly vulgar curse word. "Not a single atom of Nano in the entire thing! It's all just silicon and rare metals!"

Dejama whirled around to face Yamada. "You... apes!" she ranted, "Your race of in-bred mammals have somehow reached the point where they can develop cybertechnology for consumer usage, but they haven't discovered nanotechnology? Do you all just... jam random hunks of metal into your flesh, tie a few nerves around them, and hope you don't die?! How can one species of idiots manage to make it this far without knowing a single thing about advanced electronics?!" Dejama howled in anger, rattling the windows. With a burst of fire from her Hyper Pulse she annihilated the crate of cyberware, and fired another Shocksplinter into Lo-Fi's corpse for good measure.

Dejama let out a long sigh. "Right," she said, "change of plans. I'm just going to have to assimilate the electronic components of all these... paperweights, and hope the Nanoreplicator in my suit can use them to replenish my Nano. After that, I'm going to crush the Judges. Maybe they're smart enough to develop nanotech."

Dejama attempted to pat Yamada's shoulder reassuringly. "You did a good job on that introduction, I must say. Very dramatic! Now, I need you to tell me where I should start if I want to get rid of these Judges. I can, at the very least, assure that you'll be able to take whatever you can loot when I'm done."

Zeed Zeed

The Taskmaster, Mega-Gotham Docks, Warehouse District

As soon as Big Boss caved in the final wall, The Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan simply had one thing to say. "Your arena?" questioned the man as he stared at the mobster lined with police badge suit buttons. The Taskmaster dramatically pointed to the rubble, "BY THE WHITE BENEGAL TIGER!" Taskmaster began while laughing, "I, THE TASKMASTER OF THE DUNGEON OF DOOM, have traversed across the great and wide world searching for methods to dispose of the most notorious creature that exists among men! And that creature, clad in the red and yellow, is the one known as Hulk Hogan!"

Gritting his teeth and shaking his head Taskmaster continued on, "Upon arriving to Gotham City, the so called hero! The Leader of the Hulkamaniacs, the Real American, Valiant Defender of Prayers, Vegetables and Vitamins, ducked me and my Dungeon in honorable combat! This..." Taskmaster stared annoyed at Big Boss, "Among a series of other events which kept me from contacting the reputable institution of World Championship Wrestling, have led me to what you say is your arena! But it was not an arena!" howled out the Taskmaster flinging his arms to the air and actually glaring a bit towards Big Boss.

"Where was the eighteen by eighteen foot canvas ring? Where were the sound guys? Where were any of production? This was no arena that I, THE TASKMASTER, wandered into, but this was a shack. A shack where Gothamites thought they would remain safe and guarded by Hulkamania! BUT I, I, AM HERE TO SLAUGHTER THE VERY ESSENCE OF HULKAMANIA ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH MY DUNGEON ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

With that the Taskmaster finished his promo before realizing that, this was probably the Head Booker of this venue. He was a professional after all, so the Taskmaster had to at least let this Big Boss know one thing. "No one seemed to leave with any briefcases. Should be in the rubble. If this is your arena whatever money these people paid to get in should be there. And since I have your ear, tell me, do you know where the Immortal Hulk Hogan and his not as, but still important, partner the Macho Man Randy Savage are?" Kevin Sullivan gestured towards Dice Mahone, "I promised him he is gonna get a front row seat to the slaughter of The Mega Powers, in particular Hogan."

zontar zontar Zerohex Zerohex

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, Gladius III
Namorae closes her eyes, focusing very hard on keeping her flute notes steady. She just has to keep her breath from shaking. She’s not sad. On the contrary, it’s tears of joy that she’s forced to fight back right now. Because all she’s able to do is call to them, sooth them, try to make them feel safe and cared for so that they don’t lose themselves.

To see one finally pass to the other world, is something that truly gives her hope. Maybe with this man’s help, she’ll be able to save more of these poor lost spirits.

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

He shake his head as the second guard was tossed back into the side of the wall. Victor was sure that the second guard is dead because losing an arm will result into a blood loss. He smirked to the first guard as he was enraged after his buddy was killed by the sticky bomb. Victor doesn't want to use his sticky bomb since it will be a waste of sticky bombs. As the first guard charged towards to Victor by implying that he will kill him. Victor unslings his two Desert Eagles and opened fire at the charging first guard at all costs, the shots will be mostly at the head.

Carl Johnson
The Wasteland, Gladius-III

CJ's expression was like 'nigguh what?' when the man says something about radiating poisoning, good thing this red-haired Irish woman corrected him so that he wouldn't reply back. When the man said that he hope CJ can fight, CJ chuckled. He replied by saying,

"I'm from Grove Street, man, of course, I can fight."

And then CJ, despite the fact that he still have a headache after he vomit, he is still able to follow them and concentrate his surroundings. This post-apocalyptic world and how he get in this place still makes him place. As they walk down on the road. CJ decides to ask their names by saying,

"What are y'all names?" He asked as he walk down the road with these two individuals.

Jim Gordon
Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

Jim doesn't even get what the girl said in her first statement but when she asked him about the last thing he remember, all he remember is that he just cured Leslie Thompkins from the virus using the antidote and the blue light appeared out of no where.

"All I remember is I just cured someone from a virus and then a blue light appeared out of no where and here I am." Jim said

And then the man approached him, asking if he knew about the Multiverse Theory. Well, yes he knows about the Multiverse theory since Doctor Hugo Strange used to tell Jim about the Multiverse theory when he was held captive by Hugo Strange. He replied by saying,

"Yes, why are you asking?" He'd ask Douglas in a curious tone.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen animegirl20 animegirl20 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Bjornson Gudrun: The Wasteland
Bjornson's smell returned to him as a vulture to a carcass, the decaying and radiated earth's foul aroma stung his nostrils, it made him sick to his stomach. Bjornson stood up, covering his mouth in an attempt not to hurl, the smell came on so strong and so fast his senses hardly had anytime to make heads or tails of it.

After choking on the bad air, he finally managed to control his nausea but was still a little uneasy. It occurred to him that perhaps he was in Hel, it semed a foul enough place to be, but he soon realized that there was no Nidhoggr, and that he would have died in battle had he died at all. Knowing fully well he wouldn't get answers here he decided to move along.

His footwraps easily imprinted into the ground, indicating a lack of any integrity in the dirt and the earth, some cruel force once birthed from the Earth's bosom, was also a cause her undoing, a sad reality that must be accepted. As he trekked along he had come upon a road, looking down both ways he tried to decide which way would be best, he would have to decide so with a very reliable deduction process. He began to reach for his haversack, then thought it may have fallen off before feeling it's fur hide walls. With a sigh of relief he undid the leather tie that bounded his haver sack with his right hand, his sword being held by the left, finally opening his sack he dug his hand in and reached around a moment before finally having a slight moment of eureka hit his face as he pulled a coin from the sack.

Bjornson closed his eyes and readied the atop his index and thumb before flicking the coin with his thumb, making a rather satisfying ching noise as it flipped through the air and landed on the deprived soil. Bjornson opened his eys to look down at the coin, the face side was up which showed the Triskell, on the other side, which was currently facing down into the soil, was the Mandalas. "Alright then, suppose it'll be that way," he said looking to his left, as he rested his sword to the ground and leaned over to pick up his coin, quickly slipping it back into his haversack and re-securing it, he moved onwards down the road.

As he walked down he was met with some strange and surreal objects, such as strange metal boxes with bulky wheels that seemed to have once been enterable and had much more lively colors to them, Bjornson could only assume it was some sort of wagon which had either lost it's horses or possessed some sorcery to move without them, since he could see no horse carcasses or bones. As he moved on he saw a large metal sign, with some strange colorful message on it that was now faded and torn, hard to make out what anything said on it since he couldn't read this kind of language, in fact he couldn't read at all, only thing he knew how to read was the Runic alphabet, like Futhark and Holmgang.

All these sights he saw completely left him in a surreal state of thought, so much so he didn't quite notice he was on a course to encounter a group of people. It wouldn't be such a hard sight to see, the man was tall, bulky, wearing a very strange attire even for a set of leather armor which also included a kilt, and has a claymore or better described as a 'ridiculously long sword'.

( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen I'm getting Bjornson tagged along to a group so i'm comfortable where he is and I can pick up the action with him, if that's okay with you, I made the interaction paragraph short so if you don't want him in this group I can easily move him somewhere else.)

latest
Tom came at Victor with all of his rage, but the armour slowed him down just enough for the bullets of the Deagle to finally pierce through his visor right before he could land a blow against Victor's head. His death was quick, with a lucky bullet piercing right through his skull, going straight into his brain and ending his life.
The second guard remained still. If he was still alive, he wouldn't be for much longer.
Downstairs, Harleen grabbed one of the robbers by the scruff of his neck and brought him up towards her face.
"The Judges will be here any minute now. So you're gonna talk, or I'll leave ya for them."
"What's in it for me?"
"Chances are they'll just shoot ya on sight. I'll get ya outta here so we can talk about your boss."

As the sounds of fighting died down, police sirens could be heard from outside.
"Last chance, bozo."

Rysesaka Rysesaka
"Well, I'm Harry."
"Cait." She nodded
"And our friend here is called Dogmeat." He gestured to the German Shepard with an open palm "I think we'd better get going."
The three of them turned and started to walk, with CJ behind them "We're heading to a place called Diamond City. There might be someone who can better explain this shit than me."

Dogmeat's ears pricked up as he smelt something approaching the four of them, causing Harry to reach for his pistol.
"CJ, was it?" He asked "I think we've got company. Don't start shooting until I say. As much as most of the things and people here want to kill you, not everyone's looking for a fight."

Morbuskid Morbuskid
"Alright." Douglas shrugged "Well, Detective. You've been transported to another universe. No easy way to say that, but I haven't got time to be soft. I have less than a week to solve a murder or this street..."
He gestured to the area around them "Will be over. That or the world outside will. Either way, it's a shite situation if I don't do my job."

Venkman took the ghost woman's hand in is as she started to vanish. He'd seen this before, and sighed with a smile on his face. One down, countless more to go, he thought.
He looked over at the girl "Sometimes their unfinished business is really as simple as one last dance." He explained "I'm Venkman, and I shall be your Mage for this evening." He introduced himself with a bow

Taako (From TV): GravityVale, Gladius-II
eb182b106bd1d9ef58ae16291b810557--geek-art-taako-cosplay.jpg
Taako looked down at the newcomer child and smiled. Her attitude reminded her of a younger version of himself, at least a little bit.
"So, you two know each other?" He asked
"Can I interest you two young doods in a tour of the Mystery Shack?" Soos cut in "It's ten dollars for kids."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Bowser, Xing Empire, Gladius-III

Bowser looked the officer up and down. Bowser wasn't that familiar with military uniforms, being his kingdoms "knight" just wore armor. "I do have plenty of questions..." Bowser commented before introduction began going around. "I'm Bowser, the king of the Koopas" Bowser introducing himself proudly. Browser then looked around after Captain Falman said to get off the street quickly. "FIne, were do want us to go to get off the street? You mean your office or something?" Browser asked ready to follow him off the street.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-I

The first guard fall down to the ground before Victor as he reloads his two Deagles. Click. Clack. Good thing he has a lot of mags for his beauty toys. He knew that these guards were going to die anyways. Victor approached the second guard to examine whether he is still alive or not. Judging by his posture, Victor assumes that he is dead, although it's not the time to tally to his skin on how many he have killed yet since he haven't killed the robbers and then he heard the police sirens coming from this direction. Victor decides to go down to the basement and kill the robbers. As he goes down to the basement, he quickly raised his deagles towards to the robbers including Harleen Quinzel which Victor assumed that she is the leader of these low thug robbers.

535ddc8a709f5fe81b9566a97d7f5466.gif

"Hello." Victor smirked, approaching them as he raised his Deagles towards to Harleen Quinzel and the robbers.

"You're going to die." Victor said in a positive way.

Victor opened fire. He first shot the robber, aiming on the neck and the head who was currently grabbed by Harleen and then the other robbers who were present at the basement. He doesn't want to kill Harleen yet as he was curious about her appearance and her nature.

Carl Johnson

CJ acknowledge their identity including the dog who he nods, smiling to Dogmeat.

"Juss' call me CJ."

As Harry explained that they are heading towards the Diamond City. CJ is thinking whether they are going to a rich city like Las Venturas because of its name, well, it's impossible to have a civilization in a world like this that is considered to be rich.

"Uhh-.. a'right, man."

As they encounter the four individuals who were approaching them. He noticed that Harry was reaching for his pistol and he began to say to CJ that don't shoot until he says so, now CJ became curious because of this.

"So, who da fucc' are they? If they start shootin' at us or whatevah they goin' to do to us, we kill 'em. I don't trust these foo's, not one bit, man. Back in the hood, if they start shootin at me and mah homies, we kill 'em, kno' wha' im sayin', Harry?" CJ said.

Jim Gordon
Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

"Transported to another universe? This might be a joke." Jim said as he implied what Douglas said. Anyway, he takes note that this man is investigating a murder case in this unfamiliar city that Jim doesn't know of. Jim decides to help Douglas as he has no choice and is stuck in this so-called another universe.

"Well, you already know that I am a Detective. Maybe I can help you with your murder case since I'm stuck in this so-called another universe, Mister-.. ehh-.. what's your name?" Jim asked for the man's name.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Eliasdagood Eliasdagood animegirl20 animegirl20

Namorae: Western Graveyard, Gladius III
Namorae smiles, finally finishing this song, and setting the flute down to take some time to breathe, and speak to Venkman. “Thank you.” She says softly, smiling up at him from where she’s sitting on the ground. “It’s good to see that others come here to see them.” She says, seeming a bit sad. “I can’t do too much for them. I’m not a holy woman, and I can’t use the right kind of magic for thiswithout scrolls or items. All I can do is offer this to try and make them feel less lonely.”

Shafaqat: Seoul-Don, Gladius I
Shafaqat winces, glancing at Gordon. “That virus of yours… how often does it act up? Because if someone outside of the streets sees you like that, you’re going to be in a lot of trouble. The streets are the safest places in the city for… abnormals. And you could easily be mistaken for someone inhuman if someone sees you with those eyes. They wouldn’t be kind.”
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen animegirl20 animegirl20 Rysesaka Rysesaka

latest
Seeing Victor enter the room, guns drawn Harleen dived out of the way, still grabbing a hold of the robber. The bullets flew over their heads as she reached for her dual pistols, aiming them back at Victor.
"Get lost, bozo! Judges 'ill be coming through that door any second!"

As if on command, the sounds of footsteps approached. With two ED-209s at the front, two figures stepped into view, armed with one-handed guns. Seeing the carnage, they pressed further into the bank.
minty-main.jpg

Rysesaka Rysesaka
Steve Rodgers: Rush Valley, Xing Empire, Gladius-III
tumblr_p6l2yihAbt1ql5yijo1_540.png
Falman nodded "We'll go through back-alleys. It's better if the civilians don't see you, at least not yet."
The blue uniforms, and the secrecy reminded Steve of SHIELD. He just hoped that, for the sake of not just his new companions, but that of the civilians within Xing that this military group wouldn't go down the same road.
"Alright." He nodded "Lead the way, then."
Sleek Sleek ChazGhost ChazGhost

Douglas stepped closer towards Jim and their faces almost met "Do I look like I'm joking, detective?" He glared into his eyes, and considered, just for a second using one of his abilities but decided against it. There were too many witnesses, and if he used a Dominance Gift someone might be able to detect it. Instead, he stepped back, and loosened his fists.
"Right. I guess you could help. But you're going to have to follow my lead. I'm one of the very few humans who knows their way around these streets. First thing's first, we get this girl..." He pointed to Pucca "Out of here. After that, we need to head towards The Asylum. It's a nightclub full of well..."
He sighed "Vampires. Malkavians, to be exact. Don't make eye-contact with them, don't aggravate them and for the love of God don't fall for their charms. They're nuts."

"You do your best, and that's enough." Venkman smiled. His hands were placed by his side, showing Namorae he was unarmed as he stepped towards her.
"I lack such magic myself. I can communicate with the dead, sure but lack anything to simply send them to the afterlife with the snap of my fingers. It takes patience and a good head on your shoulders to do that."

Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland, Gladius-III

Tax stopped running after he was certain he wasn't being followed. He then sat down on the ground and began catching his breath. ...What is wrong with this place... Bandits with new weapons... mutant creatures... and crazy people want to bring the world into age of dark metal... What ever the oblivion that is... Tax thought to himself as he thought about the hell he was currently going though. After catching his breath Tax got up and continued his travels though the wastes...

Some time later he noticed people in the distance, two groups facing each other with similar numbers. One group were just four people while the other had three people, including a strange on compared to the others, and a dog. Tax had no idea if either side were friendly so Tax crouched down and silenced his movements. He start getting closer as he tried stay out of sight and not heard.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Rysesaka Rysesaka

"Sounds fair to me." Harry said
The group of four individuals were three in leather armour, with pieces of red cloth added to it, while the fourth was teenager with a collar on his neck and chains on his wrists and ankles.
"Vault Dweller!" One of them called. He was at the front of the group, and had a red scarf covering his face. "Stand aside."

Harry took one step forwards "Who is this man?"
"None of your business."
"I'm making it my business. Who is this guy and why is he in chains?"

He glanced over at Cait, who was becoming increasingly agitated at the sight. She had a look of rage in her eyes, and her hands shook slightly as she tried to compose herself.
"Feckin..." She muttered, gritting her teeth
"Stand aside, now!"

Harry looked to his companions. Dogmeat leaned forwards, ready to attack at the first sight of trouble. Cait wanted nothing more than to waste the slavers, and then there was CJ. He nodded to the newcomer.
"Remember that thing we talked about earlier?" He asked

Drawing his pistol, he fired the first shot. It went straight into the goggles of the group's leader, and as the gunfight broke out he pulled them from his face. One of his eyes was bloodied, with the fragments of a bullet piercing out. Enraged, he drew a sword, injected himself with something and charged directly at the Sole Survivor.
Harry drew Lucille and prepared himself for a fight.
"C'mon..." He muttered, gritting his teeth

The teenager tried to dive for cover, but one of the slavers pulled him back, using the boy as a human shield as he returned fire on the group. While Dogmeat lunged forwards, Cait started on unload on one of the slavers who was trying to run for cover himself, firing back with some kind of assault rifle.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Rysesaka Rysesaka
Markiplier: Latveria (Gladius-I)
mark-edward-fischbach-1.jpg
Mark walked down a cobblestone street, watching as a few civilians appeared to be putting up stalls. He noticed one child run past in a Doctor Doom mask and gave a smile, but deep down he was a bit unsure. He wondered whether the people of Doctor Doom's country were truly happy, or if they were just putting on brave faces due to living under fear of his wrath. The crime rates and death rates were pretty low, granted but that didn't mean the people were happy, at least not deep down.

He tried to push the thoughts to the back of his mind. He'd only been in Latveria for a few hours, and the last thing he wanted to do was cause trouble. He turned a corner, and entered into a local bar where people were already preparing for the day ahead. Thankfully, they allowed dogs inside so Chica was able to walk around his feet.
Doom's Day. A celebration of Latveria's arrival to Gladius-I, a day where they were saved from total annihilation.

Ordering a soft drink, Mark sat down at a table and opened a notebook. He was in this country for a reason, and he needed to focus on that. Chica rested at his feet and using his free hand he started to pet her.
(OPEN TO ANYONE)

As Dice Mahone exited the building with his newfound acquaintance, but before Big Boss could meet up with them, a strange cosmic movement took place. The Taskmaster would not notice it, no one would or could, it was impossible for them to see the fabric of reality slowly shift at first then fully tear itself asunder, they could not see the higher powers at work, the proverbial sinking of the hands in the raw materials of creation itself to reshape and rearrange it in the blink of an eye. In but a nanosecond, by this whim of reality, Dice Mahone was no more.

Now there was only Clint Olympic, The Most Handsome Man in Olathe!

Of course, he was maybe probably not the most handsome man in the entirety of the Gladius system but Clint was still a strikingly attractive fellow, a strange collection of features generally considered appealing put together in a mismatched whole that felt like it shouldn't work but somehow did. When accosted by Big Boss he let his newfound friend do the talking first and instead struck a subtle pose, looking at the mobster from a perfect three quarters profile with head held high and thumbs holstered on his belt, whipping his golden mane out to the wind. He was still holding the bag of assorted food items but that didn't seem to matter much.

"What the good grappler means, hoss, is that we only just got here. You need to hire better security, 'cause they were the ones that vacated the building and brought the house down". Clint's words were oddly honeyed, like folks would listen to him more and be more willing to trust him just because he was that attractive, nevermind if he was their type or not. It also helped that he'd been caught fleeing the collapsing warehouse along with everyone else so he wasn't lying much, and that he could tell this guy was a high roller and wanted to get in his good graces.

"So here's the deal, big guy, straight up. My acquaintance is looking for...some ass to kick, I am looking for work and I assure you I can kick ass. You need someone to kick ass for you, we can do that. Shake on it and discuss the arrangement like civilized men?". Clint shot Big Boss one big, warm smile and extended his right hand, making sure to showcase every perfectly polished muscle visible on his body. He didn't want to push his luck too hard and would rather negotiate his services with some idea of what the market was like. 500 adult magazines just wouldn't cut it here, that much he could tell. As for Taskmaster, well, he'd taken a liking to the guy. Might as well try and shoot him a helping hand.

Freshet Freshet zontar zontar

Ridley
Ridley.600.2336129.jpg
Gladius-III Mos Eisley

Ridley's high speed flight cut his journey down to size, though Ridley could not help but reminisce about the time Samus Aran fled on her ship to escape him and he caught up with her, even over took her in space flight no planet was safe, the only reason he isn't up there looking for Samus Aran is because he wanted to have his pirate's up and running from this barren rock of a planet, soon enough the space port was in range, Ridley decided to make an entrance he dived in such a way that as he landed he would skid with his feet, spinning around to stare down the on lookers, Ridley grabbed a nearby humanoid and asked it

"Tell me what is this space port called, and what is its exports"

The frightened humanoid said

"It's mos eisley space p-port, it's uhh-uhh mainly traders and smugglers"

Ridley began to squeeze, the humanoid said through the crushing choke one word that caught Ridley by surprise

"PIRATES TOO!"

Ridley's grip loosend and he said

"Pirates, as in space pirates and not these grounded scavengers"

The humanoid nodded frantically, Ridley dropped him and the humanoid thanked the dragon creature and fled then Ridley smiled, normally the humanoid would be dead and eaten but instead this mos eisley will be a perfect base of operations for his troops to grow and not only repair his ship but maybe even have other ships to finally put an end to that pesky bounty hunter, Ridley folded his wings and walked around mos eisley scaring a good portion of its inhabitants without even trying, Ridley heard the familiar sound of music and the stench of a bar, Ridley found the mos eisley cantina unfortunately he was too big to get in without damaging the building so he did what he would normally do, slamming his fist into the sand and roaring, the music ground to a halt and the owner came out and said

"Uhhh, I'm sorry sir we can't accommodate a being of your size"

Ridley responded

"Then bring me something that you can move outside"

The owner looked at some of the cantina staff and said

"Sure thing"

Ridley could tell by its tone that it wasn't happy but he didn't care, the owner and some of his staff came back outside with kegs of alcohol, the owner said

"Ok that will be-"

Ridley interrupted

"Your life, I will spare if that's what you were about to say"

The owner kept a stern look but began to sweat, this isn't the usual trouble maker so the owner and his staff went back inside and left Ridley be, Ridley picked up a keg, poked a hole in the top and took a sip, the taste was alright, Ridley noticed a small dark red creature looking out at his ship and then at him, Ridley said

"Are you a fellow pirate or are you a smuggler?"

Ridley took a drink from his keg

Karla/Khanfusio: Mos Eisley, Gladius-III
Karla examined the dragon with her yellow eyes, studying him up and down. He wasn't speaking Draconic, but she'd come across dragons who could speak Common before.
"I'm a pirate. Have been for a while." She said with a grin. She removed her hat and took a bow towards the dragon.
"My name is Khanfusio, but you can call me Karla, 'That annoying Tiefling' or simply..." She made a pained expression on her face, with her mouth wide open "Ahhhhh! That's what some people call me."
Vermin King Vermin King

Last edited:
The Girl With Silver Hands, GravityVale, Gladius II

"Oh deary..." muttered out Lady Silver Miller as she wandered along through a rather peculiar forest. Forests were natural yes, she had seen quite a few in her day, but this one was a bit odd. She couldn't place her shining hands upon it, for the fact that it was a concept and she could not touch it, but also due to the fact she was not able to quite reason why she felt this forest was odd. After slowly pacing through a bit more grass she came to the conclusion that these trees were odd due to their size and how large the trunks were. These were not quite the trees she remembered passing through as she was being taken by home by her husband the King, but perhaps she was so distracted by seeing him they were.

But she did find herself upon an actually strange site; there was a man colored by the sickness of disease, two small children dressed in very odd attire, and another man who looked also odd and had suffered at the plight of blindness.

"A-ahem." Miller began speaking to the group as she gave a polite introduction of curtsy, which just happened to let a large amount of sunlight to bounce off and glisten upon her silvered hands. "Lady Miller, husband of the King..."

"...I see that a hospice seems to be operating here? What with you poor ill souls, one of blindness and one of plague." Lady Silver turned her attention to the foreigner children as she swayed towards them and knelt down a bit to look them both in the eyes. She started to speak slowly, hoping they spoke an honest language. "Do... your... parents... own?" With that (the artist formerly known as) The Girl Without Hands gestured towards the structure.

"Helping... patients..." she slowly gestured to the two clearly ill men, well maybe not as clearly a man but most definitely ill on the count of one, "I can help."

Hopefully she carefully explained her situation to the fullest! Perhaps after she helped the foreigners cure the sick and tend to whatever they needed to be done, she could let her know where she was in general! Then she could get back to her husband and everything would go lovely.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore animegirl20 animegirl20

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, Gladius III
The elf smiles, glad to have him there. “You know, I thought I’d be the only living creature here. Did you come here to help them pass through?” She asks, offering him some dried fruit from her bag. She is very pleased to meet him, and it shows. “This is a simple thing we used to do in my world to calm them, and try to prevent them from succumbing to darkness.”

Kiara: Latveria, Gladius I
A very concerned and paranoid demigodess wanders the streets of Latveria. She doesn’t know how she got here, or where here is. She’s half expecting it to be a vision, and for whatever god or goddess summoned her here to show themselves, and say what they need from her. If that’s what’s going on, they’re sure taking their time…

She doesn’t recognize this place. She doesn’t recognize any of these people. And as soon as she sees the first Doombot in the street, she darts into what is apparently a bar in an attempt to hide. She can only pray that the mist will continue to hide her, and keep her from looking more suspicious than she already does.

Victor Zsasz
Mega-Gotham, Gladius-III

Victor continued to open fire at the robbers as he continued to ignored what Harleen yelled at him. Until he heard the footstep of the robots, he stopped firing and turned around, only to see two robots and two figures that look like what Mr. Falcone watched when he was still the kingpin of the Gotham underworld and the boss of the Falcone family, the Judge Dredd. Victor raised his eyebrows as he saw two Judges entering further to the bank. Victor was aware that they are forced to be reckoned with since he also watched the movie about the Judge Dredd.

He shift his attention back to the robbers. He reload his Golden Deagles. Click. Clack. Instead, he decides to vault over where Harleen was taking cover of. He faced the clown lady and began to speak,

"Since you are an interesting person I've ever met, I would like to ask if there is a way out of here, i'm asking nicely, clown lady." Victor said as he looks at Harleen to the eye, waiting for her response. Victor still grips his Golden deagles on his hands just in case something happened.

Carl Johnson

He observed the four individuals as they began to interact with Harry and Cait. The one who called Harry a "vault dweller" as a teenager whose is in chains by these homeless looking bald motherfuckers who were ready to fight against them.

This is fucked up. CJ thought.

And then Harry signaled him to start the fun. CJ suddenly unslings his dual Tec-9 in his pocket. He clicked it to safety off. He began to run in circles where the slavers are positioned, he aim while running in circles accurately and pulled the trigger. He opened fire at the slavers as he run in circles where they were positioned, especially the slaver who was using the captive as a human shield and the slaver who charged at Harry.

Jim Gordon
Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

Jim noticed that this man was ready to fight him, especially his fists but he insisted not to. The man also insisted that he'll be the one to lead which makes sense since Jim doesn't know this place anyway. He also explained the objectives which Jim nodded but Vampires such as these Malkavians made him curious and then the female glance at Gordon. After hearing what Shafaqat said, Jim replied,

"This virus will act up whenever I'm angry. Don't worry about me, I can control it myself."

"And also, I have not catch your names, yet." Jim said in a stern tone to Douglas and Shaqafat, he just ignored the little girl since she's just a kid.

Sandrino Imperial
Trap Street, Seoul-Don, Gladius-I

Sandrino wakes up in the middle of street together with his evil counterpart. They both cough blood and looked on each other.

"How the hell are we alive?" His evil counterpart asked him.

"No. How are YOU alive?!" Sandrino corrected him.

"I'm you, Sandrino. Face it, your evilishness and cruel personality will always reside in your consciousness!"

His evil counterpart would charge at him, integrating himself to Sandrino's body which made Sandrino screamed demonically (most of the people residing in Trap Streets would hear his demonic scream). His eyes turned black red with black veins in his face for a second until seconds later, it fades away.

Sandrino coughed and breathe heavily. Inhaled and exhaled until he was okay. He shakes his head as he can't believe that he was alive. He lift himself up and observed his surroundings. He doesn't know where he is and it definitely doesn't look like Manila.

"Where the hell am I.." Sandrino said as he began to walk in these unfamiliar place.

Bowser, Xing Empire, Gladius-III

"If you say so, though I don't get why they can't see us yet. If something like this happens a lot they should be used to it by now" Boswer stated as he followed Steve and Falman through the back alleys. "So how far away is your office or what ever anyways?" Bowser asked shortly after they began walking though the back alleys.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Captain America) Sleek Sleek

Tax Scalin/The Dragonborn, The Wasteland, Gladius-III

...Slavers... I think the only differences between this place and Skyrim is the weather and environment... Tax thought to himself as he saw a very young man in chains. Tax readied his Nightingale Bow to start shooting. As he was doing that the other group's leader shot the slaver's leader. As thing began kicking off Drix noticed the young man tried to escape but was grabbed by one of the possible slaver. Drix figured out quickly he was trying to use the kid as a human shield. ...Well I guess I know who I shooting first... Tax thought before taking aim and firing at man using the kid as shield. Once he got spotted he stood up and continued firing arrows at the possible slavers. "I really needed this, after that dealing with dark age metal man" Tax said to himself smirking under his helmet.
Rysesaka Rysesaka The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Lone Survivor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back