• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What Momma Brings Home

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
I saw something really interesting, it was about a mom who kills people for a living, and her daughter who takes and cuts the bodies apart to sell organs and things on the black market. And then one day instead of a dead bodies the mom brings home a person who is alive? Its kinda dark but really interesting!! I’m thinking that it could be a sisters, or brothers team instead of parents? Maybe even just unlikely friends? I think the dynamic would be really interesting!! I would really love to play the person who is brought in as the only one alive. If I got to play that then I would play whichever of the other characters that you prefer! We can come up with the plot and ideas! I’m super excited! Pm me if your interested :) Please be able to respond at least a paragraph and be willing to be active :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back