Other what kind of other things do you guys do?

AngelzRain

Just a small Asian trying to live
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What sort of interesting hobbies does everyone have?
I rescue and help at the reptile shelter!
I also play a lot of video games
I knit and crochet (yes things from games like LOZ hat)
I also play piano flute violin :)

I have a lot of passions and goals, I work on when I'm not RPing and/or at work...

1. I write music
2. I write stories (Original and fanfiction)
3. I'm working on a parody...
4. I play piano
5. I make cover songs!
6. I have a SoundCloud lolzness
7. I'm learning Korean (again), in November.
8. I enjoy studying random spiritual things, lol. I'm open to learning every day, so I have a lot to do. :)

Wow! I love spiritual things as well :) I'm agnostic and love exploring religions and practices!

Uhm, I am pretty basic but...
• Writing (Fanfic, mostly but working on a script and a story)
• Reading (Romance novels mainly but will read anything else once)
• I dabble in music, whether it's singing badly or just learning piano and bettering my voice
• Beach trips?? Basically just hanging out with my crazy friends
That's about it. See... basic. c:

Video games, cosplay, writing (fanfics), drawing (fanarts).
Nothing special, but my hobbies make me happy.

A lot of video games
I do enjoying drawing
I love scuba diving, absolutely fun and always a blast
And I do enjoying working at the research lab I work at, my Lab mates always make my day

I love to draw, I mainly do digital art and I am working on starting a webcomic. I also love to do resin crafting, make jewelry, sing, and take dumb photos of my cats. Video games and tabletop games are also a lot of fun.

I draw, crochet, as well as watch movies and TV shows (anime sometimes too, but it's been a while since I watched a good anime) and play videogames. I'm also very into nail art and make-up artistry - I hope to become a manicurist next year so I can have a part-time job while I study!

Lately I've been also learning how to bake, and I'm very, VERY into lolita fashion. It's a very expensive hobby, but oh god, I love it so much.

Hmm... this is a good question... What DO I do?

1. Play baseball
2. Read online articles about history
3. Play video-games
4. Write (or at least attempt to)
5. Gym
6. Nap!
7. Work (couldn't leave it out :'v )

1. Competitive shooting! My biggest passion.
2. Hiking. Absolutely love the outdoors.
3. Kayaking. Same as above.
4. Who doesn't love naps in a hammock?
5. Writing. Duh.

Piano, Violin, and the Flute...beautiful instruments, and to that, I salute (I can't play anything, so I just admire those who do hahaha)

Anyway, some of my hobbies? I guess:
- Binging Shows and Movies (Grey's Anatomy and Critical Role currently)
- Writing and Doing Art
- Learning Languages is something I hope to get more motivation to do.
- I started getting into D&D, and so far, the role of the DM is appealing to me more than being a Player (world-creation is just one of the things I love)

My hobbies are playing French horn, hiking, working out, and learning foreign languages.

My pastimes, however, are reading, watching movies, playing video games, and sketching. c:

Honestly, a lot of my time is devoted to being a mother! I'm a stay at home mom right now, so my kids take a lot of my time. It's the best job I've ever had!

but, aside from that, I enjoy reading and writing (like most roleplayers) and I love to work with animals (I have three dogs!) and I'm learning ASL!

Honestly, a lot of my time is devoted to being a mother! I'm a stay at home mom right now, so my kids take a lot of my time. It's the best job I've ever had!

but, aside from that, I enjoy reading and writing (like most roleplayers) and I love to work with animals (I have three dogs!) and I'm learning ASL!
Hahaha, that is wonderful to hear then. I wish you all the happiness to you and your family. (And to those 3 dogs.) And hope the ASL learning goes well (trying to learn that too, but not quite there yet).

i recently(ish) started kickboxing and if i'm honest it's kind of unhealthy how addicted i've become to doing it.
i enjoy videogaming and probably shouldn't dedicate as much time to it as i do.
also um i like enjoy acting / dancing. with dancing, however, i'm not experienced whatsoever and only do small pieces for drama performances.

Art (watercolor), reading, cooking, sewing, tie-dye, hiking... And writing a decidedly gruesome novel. ;)

I have an avid interest in scholarly topics and practices, though that is maybe not the type of interesting information I could give.

I used to play piano for about twelve years, I quit due to the fact that I hated being forced to do it to begin with when I was younger. I've also practiced the saxophone and the transverse flute (basically a sideblown flute). Out of the three, I probably enjoyed the transverse flute the most, because I thought I looked cool when playing because of having read about Frederick the Great of Prussia.

I have an obsession with Owls, I do adore Owls. I find them to be magnificent creatures and an ideal instrument of the predatory nature that birds of prey depict. Its patience and wisdom served as models for which I followed when I was younger. I was first introduced to them after having read about Athena, who has since been one of my favourite Gods of any pantheon (though Odin remains my favourite to this day).

I stargaze with my "telescope" also, I find it relaxing and worthwhile, as I enjoy night time for some odd reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back