Other What is your MBTI personality?

oooo

oooo
Link to the test: Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities

I've seen a lot of talk about personality types lately on another forum and I thought it'd be interesting to see where members of RPNation lie on the spectrum, seeing as I would be enquired to think that we're all very similar, probably mostly INFP types. Essentially the test boils down some functions of the human mind that differs between people, and although this is largely horoscope-like with extra steps, seeing as your personality test doesn't define you at all, you might still be able to find some solidarity and reason behind your way of processing the world.

Personally, I score somewhere between I/ENFP or I/ENTP depending on mood and situation.

I feel INTP matches my personality but I get INFP in my results. I think the Feeling part of results is just my emotional nature being a girl because I'm very logical really.

Oh, I don't either. It's just interesting as it somewhat can pin you down. Being more or less and INFP it helped me understand how I function and gave me some solidarity in my way of idealizing things.
the test might be confusing my lack of being judge-y for my apathy. And my misanthrope for introversion. lmao

I'm like textbook INFP. No matter how many times I take this test it never changes.

Yeah, I got Mediator INFP again, that does tend to be what I lean towards, but of course, these tests are just fun and rather tongue in cheek, rather basic.

I've got various results on these tests but ENTP is the one where I actually identified with the description at the end. XD

Once I got INTJ ... I am definitely not an INTJ. Nope nope nope. I think that quiz was broken. XD I've also had ENFP which is actually relatable but ENTP is more relatable.

Aaand just took it again and got INFP. wtaf XD I think I must be very near to the middle line on several things. Except N. I always get N.

Last edited:
I seem to get a different result every time I take the test (I don't take it twice in a row, but every few months a thread like this pops up and I take the test again...)

This time it was INTP-T

I guess it's mostly pretty "me", but I do disagree a bit on the emotion-related descriptions, the way it's written seems to imply my personality types looks down on people for emotions and doesn't try to account for them or respond to them, while I most definitely do. I don't think I'm particularly competent at it, but they are without question a chief consideration for me.

I seem to get a different result every time I take the test (I don't take it twice in a row, but every few months a thread like this pops up and I take the test again...)

This time it was INTP-T

I guess it's mostly pretty "me", but I do disagree a bit on the emotion-related descriptions, the way it's written seems to imply my personality types looks down on people for emotions and doesn't try to account for them or respond to them, while I most definitely do. I don't think I'm particularly competent at it, but they are without question a chief consideration for me.
Same for me, I score INTP a lot of the time but I am incredibly neurotic for the fact.

I took a different one of these tests yesterday and I got ENTJ. That's my fourth different result. XD

I got INFP-T this time, but I took a couple years ago and got ESFP-T, if I remember right. My old job ruined the extroverted part.

I think it absolutely makes sense that INFP will be the majority here on a roleplaying site that involves a lot of creative writing and fantasy cravings.
I would say MBTI can help you to find potential jobs that are suitable for you. Overtime you can start to kinda guess the mbti typing of other people too and see that the patterns are really there, that way you may have better luck to find a more compatible life partner or friends.
People should try to at least briefly look into it! It helped me a lot personally.

Btw a problem with MBTI test is that the test's result is not consistent at all. I think people's decision do fluctuate too especially for turbulent type, hence the inconsistency.
The Ennegram framework works very well too. I use that as a reference for self exploration.
INFP that thinks that they are INTP are actually pretty common. The Ennegram identified that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back