Other What is the proudest moment of your life?

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
What is the proudest moment of your life?

I was told a long time ago that life is about the creation of good memories. I believe that a lot, even to this day. I've had lots of good moments. It would take some deep thinking to figure out which I feel is my proudest moment.

What about you?

I haven't got the slightest freaking clue. I could take the time to try and think about it but...nah. I have a lot of good memories but I wouldn't know what my proudest one is.

I'm proud of myself for waking up every morning and doing my best.

Easy: when, at the end of an eventful night out, my friend went home with a one night stand and I went home with a subway and more money than I took out with me :3 good night.

I'm just proud to be American.

But my shameless chauvinism aside, that time when I made a nice profit with my first commission and owning my first vehicle and paying it off were proud moments for me. When you can stand on your own two feet that's a proud moment in my opinion.

Also anytime meeting and assisting WWII veterans are proud moments. There aren't many of them left you know.

1: unlocking the new mercy skin
2: unlocking the new mercy voice lines
3: unlocking the new mercy sprays
4: downloading overwatch

What is the proudest moment of your life?

I was told a long time ago that life is about the creation of good memories. I believe that a lot, even to this day. I've had lots of good moments. It would take some deep thinking to figure out which I feel is my proudest moment.

What about you?
I'll be proud when you think of your proudest moment.

I am a huge, decadent piece of human garbage.
What am I supposed to be proud of?

Other than memes, of course.

You should get proud when you post QUALITY memes... But to be honest, some of yours are funny.
Quality memes?
QUALITY MEMES?
I DON'T HAVE QUALITY MEMES?

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RESOLVE THIS.
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png

Ok.
Me and j-i j-i are creating an Olive Garden sitcom with anime character employees.
Light Yagami, for example, is God of the new Third Street Olive Garden.
And Kirito is an edgy but flirty waiter.

Our master work has been called!

On topic of this thread ; besides the Olive Garden sitcom; my proudest moment of my life would probably be something to a degree of finishing Skyrim over a span of three years. I was horrible at video games.

Once I tripped over my own feet, and instead of falling I somehow ended up doing a forward roll over my shoulder and ended up standing again. The people I was with were just, "What the hell was that for", but I knew they were secretly impressed. I could see it in the way they tried to leave without me.

Honestly, it's all been downhill since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back