Looking for What is the last show everyone binge-watched?

Orange Is the New Black. It's been almost a year since I've watched it, but god is it good!

Riverdale! I'm in love with the show! Just finished binge watching and luckily, I only have a month to wait for next season.

I'm sick at the moment so I've been binge watching all the shows for background noise while I sleep hahah. But the shows I've watched off of netflix and YouTube:

• Disenchantment
  • Final Space
  • Rick and Morty
  • Oh My Venus
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Busted
  • Summer Heights High
  • We Can Be Heroes
  • Rostered On
  • Burn The Stage
  • BTS Run
  • Liza On Demand
  • Buzzfeed Unsolved

The Expanse!

It's kind of like a modern, polished Firefly with more production value and more politics (but it sacrifices a little of Firefly's personality). If you have Amazon Prime, I recommend it.

And Amos > Jayne fite me

Wolfblood. It's on hulu.

Its about wild and "tame" wolfbloods (werewolves) and later in the series, a ceartain doctor Whitewood

RWBY. It's an online 3D animation available on YouTube.

I generally only watch anime, do those count?

If so, I think the last I binged was envangelion? THen again I did also binge Assassination Classroom's two seasons but via reaction videos.

I think the last one I BINGED was Disenchantment. Super good one.

I've also binged The Good Place. It's a really quick witted one, always keeps you interested episode to episode.

Another honourable mention is Galavant. Watch it.

The last show I sat down and binge watched was Netflix's Iron Fist. Danny Rand is hands down one of my favorite Marvel heroes and I really enjoyed his Netflix show. I'm so bummed out that it's been canceled :C
The show I'm currently binging is Frasier. My mom and I used to watch it when I was a kid. I didn't really thing to watch it again until a friend of mine told me he's watching through it all right now. I went, "Huh. That's a show I haven't watched in a long time."

The Haunting of Hill House. It's decent for a horror tv show. It's not that scary, and somewhat hard to follow at first, but I liked it.

Vikings seasons 1 thru 4 are good for binge watching. I also recommend binge watching My Hero Academia, its a quite a ride going through all 3 seasons in a row.

The last show I remember binge watching was Galileo, a Japanese mystery drama where each case there’s an unexplainable mystery that stumped the police (spontaneous human combustion, astral projection alibi etc) leading to a detective seeking help from an eccentric university professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back