What is the avatar above you thinking?

Day 174. Winter.

Didn't prepare in time for the hibernation. The rabbits here, they're clever. They've had to deal with things far more dangerous than I. At this rate, I won't make it another few days... unless...

... I've always wondered what dog tastes like.

You will die by a pack of foxes tonight...watch your ass buddy...

Gotta make em smile.
Before the gnashing.
Crunching goodness.
The pressure is on like the overwhelming pressure of the voices in our heads.
Times up.
We're ready for war.

It's been 84 years since the toxic fumes for unchecked chemical and industrial factories took over the atmosphere leaving very little breathable air. Most feel naked without their masks now.

I know what they're thinking. They want to know- whose face is behind the mask? What's with the sharp set of fangs? And why the long, pointy tongue?

Actually... they don't care about any of that. [div class=tooltipContainer][div class=tooltipBoxContainer][div class=tooltipBox]They always like to ask "why is zachie mel", but they never think to ask "how is zachie mel?"[/div][/div]What they really want to know is... where'd I get this sweet jacket?[/div]

I think I'll keep them wondering a little while longer. [class=tooltipContainer] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=tooltipBoxContainer] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; transition-delay: 0s; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tooltipBoxContainer state=hover] opacity: 1; transition-delay: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=tooltipBox] background-color: white; border: solid 1px #888; box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #555; color: #666; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; padding: 2px 5px; pointer-events: none; text-align: center; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back