What is the avatar above you thinking?

They're looking at you, Poppy. They're here to take you away from me. But I won't let them.
(But who's doing the thinking: the unicorn or the girl?)

"If I am an angel then why am I so lonely?"

"My dead father gave this sword I must use this sword to avenge my family they were killed for uncertain reasons I must defend my family name oh no a member of my family was in on it I have to avenge my family I-"

"Alright, listen here, ya little cocksucker. Yeah, that's right- I know telepathy. Mindspeak and all that shit! But that's not all.

"What now? Ya think I'm too young to be in a place like this? That's cause of my glamour! Y'know, the magical version of makeup? Wanna know where I learned that magic? At the academy all the way down in mothafuckin' Kalsys! Top of my class!

"And that's not all! Ya see this cloak I'm wearing? Made from the wings of a grey wyvern! Rarest of its kind! I skinned the bastard myself, and I'm gonna do the same to you if ya keep wastin' my time!

"Yeah, that's what I thought, bitch. Now I can finally head inside and...
ah...
Professor Eshe. I, erm, didn't expect to see you here. I must have wandered into the liquor store by mistake. Right. I'll see you at tomorrow's therapy session, then..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back