• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π‘Ύπ’‰π’‚𝒕 π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’š 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆? /πŸπ’™πŸ 𝑹𝒑 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
The future awaits
I don't know why I was created. All I know is.. The reason I was created wasn't a good one.
Unknown

Lore It is 3006, the first robot with emotions has been created. On accident. The scientists have been trying to make more war robots, changing some wires to make them stronger. But it only created a defect robot. One with emotions, feelings, a soul. They didn't know what they did, or how they did it. But they immediately shut the robot down when it got out of control. Throwing it away in a junk yard, leaving it broken and offline. For the robot it was like being in a coma, still alive just not conscious. YC, a scientist, one that goes against the government, finds out they created a human like robot and threw it away. So they go on a search to find it, looking through junkyards and sneaking into the governments labs. Until finally finding it. The robot. They took it home, set it up. And turned it on, Not knowing what to expect. And not aware that they're wanted now. For stealing a illegal item.

Hello! My name is sage/Myhero. I am looking for some or one roleplay partner to roleplay this! It will be MxM, I will be playing the human like robot while you play the scientist! I am looking for a literate to advanced Literate roleplayer, whos decently active and has no triggers so we can enjoy angst and dark themes! I prefer romance, angst, and fantasy genres! I LOVE OOC chats and would be happy to be friends with you guys! Please PM me if interested, we can figure out where we do the roleplay either in PMs, discord, or threads! If you have any questions please ask!

See ya!

Yo this seems really interesting, and I think I could add a dark twist to it with my oc, but I have a pretty unsympathetic character. A romance with him would be unconventional at the least, but otherwise it seems really neat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back