Science What is equivilent to 1HP of damage in real life?

Maybe a measure of your blood. If there's a bar at which your blood isn't enough to keep your body running, so you die, then probably that.

Depends on the game and character, so there's a lot of answers and most of them are correct. For instance, 1 HP to a boss in Final Fantasy is like a bug flying into your arm. 1 HP to Sans from Undertale is like having a war axe slammed into your face.

Traditionally, a Wizard (the least physically fit class) at first level has 4 HP, while the common house cat has 2. As a cat is less than a quarter the size of a Wizard, and a mouse is roughly less than a quarter the size of a cat, I think we can safely say that a mouse would have 1 HP via physical size scaling.

Nobody likes your favorite rifle, -1 Emotional HP
Tripping and falling onto pavement would be more 1hp in real life... atleast if you had like... i dunno... a base 1000 hp system for real life... if so, i'd be 500 .3.

Well it would depend on the amount of life given to the individual. 1 HP of damage vs 100 life in real life, I think is... The equivalent of 1 good solid punch, I think 100 of those and someone would die. I know boxers take a beating over their lifetime but I don't think they take 100 hits all in one go (one round). So I think that's my deduction... for now at least.

Nobody likes your favorite rifle, -1 Emotional HP
Tripping and falling onto pavement would be more 1hp in real life... atleast if you had like... i dunno... a base 1000 hp system for real life... if so, i'd be 500 .3.

Not dissing the Arctic but I would still choose a PSG1 over it m8.

Have you ever played Persona 4? If you eat some gunk from your refrigerator, you gain a point for courage.

But what if you were at only one hp left out of total? What would that be? Would it be like full body cast level damage? That's what I'm thinking if you have 1 hp left.

This is something that's crossed my mind a few times. Glad someone else thought of it ='D

According to the American College of Surgeons' classification, a class IV hemorrhage, in which the body has lost >40% of its blood volume and has reached the limit of its compensation, will require aggressive resuscitation to prevent death. Thus, if we take 40% blood loss as the threshold for death, AKA 0 HP, and give a regular human a nice round health number, like 100 HP, then loosing 1 HP would be worth losing 0.4% of somebody's total blood volume. Given a mean adult blood volume of around 4.7 L, as calculated from averaging numbers from various sources, 1 HP is physically worth 18.8 mL.

Accidentally bending back your fingernail just enough to get that white line of doom.

Burning the roof of your mouth on pizza that hasn't cooled down enough.

Biting the side of your tongue while chewing something.

Getting an eyelash stuck in your eye.

When your earbuds' cord gets stuck on a door handle and the earbuds are ripped out of your ears.

When you're listening to music on your phone with headphones and it's on max volume but also on mute, so you turn the volume up.

Accidentally bending back your fingernail just enough to get that white line of doom.

Burning the roof of your mouth on pizza that hasn't cooled down enough.

Biting the side of your tongue while chewing something.

Getting an eyelash stuck in your eye.

When your earbuds' cord gets stuck on a door handle and the earbuds are ripped out of your ears.

When you're listening to music on your phone with headphones and it's on max volume but also on mute, so you turn the volume up.
And then it plays this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back