Other What instrument do you play?

in my life time I've learned to play clarinet, trumpet, baritone/euphonium, trombone, and french horn(& mellophone). I tried to learn piano and guitar, but I find both to be extremely difficult >.<

I used to play the flute when I was in band not too long ago. Now, I usually jam out with my guitar and ukulele. In the future, I’d definitely want to learn how to play the drums. But I just don’t have room for a whole kit in my room right now.

I played the violin, starting at five years old to almost all throughout high school. Somewhere in-between I decided that I was done with it, I had played it basically my entire life, and I wanted to try something different. So, somewhere in between there, I picked up guitar and I’ve been learning ever since then.

used to play flute, piano, drums, bass and acoustic guitar a million years ago. If I tried now I'd be very out of practice. I do still sing though so that's something ig

Used to play percussion back in high school drum set when I was really little, but I moved on to concert band/orchestral percussion. I also played the tenor drums/quads/quints in marching band.

Last edited:
Self teaching the guitar via Youtube. Barre chords are still super tough so I feel like I’m working out my fingers because of muscle memory, but I got the calluses so I don’t feel like my finger tips are being cut in half by the strings.

Guitar (since 2008), bass guitar (since 2009), a little bit of drums (since maybe 2011 but I don't own a kit so opportunities to practice are extremely rare), singing (mediocre) and some metal vocals (learned the basics of that in my edgy teenage years and it's like riding a bike apparently). I'd like to add a digital piano at some point but who knows if I'm ever going to have the time for that.
I also write my own music but almost never record it because trying to is always a painful reminder that my rhythm is not quite as tight as I like to think.

I play guitar. I had a teacher a few years back and I really enjoyed it. I don’t have an electric guitar as of yet, but I eventually want to be able to rock out with an amp.

I tried learning the piano once. Keyword, tried. I gave up because I realized that in life, it's not always about achieving your goals and dreams. Sometimes, it's okay to give up and admit that you're not up for the task. People like me only care about becoming successful. When we actually start the grind and training sessions ourselves, we realize how tiresome and difficult it is and start having doubts about it. Maybe, we don't really want to be successful after all. Working up a sweat there at the piano, all alone and by urself. It's easier to just give up, and that's what makes me a loser.

Basically a year since the last reply lol. But I play Piano and Guitar mainly, but I can kinda play Bass and the Drums. Also compose music, such as my video game inspired first album. Video game music is awesome 🤟

I used to sing in a garage band for a couple of years (mostly Metal, but we did some Dark Western styled songs as well). And I'm an amateur harmonica player.

I used to play the flute in middle school and then switched to guitar at highschool, now I'm trying to play piano or attempting to learn it by using those piano phone apps.

I used to play the guitar, but since entering college I didn’t have the time to practice. God it’s been… 7 years?

It's always been my dream to learn the cello but such an expansive and large instrument T_T
Keyboard, I suppose instead of a piano. I'm trying to reintroduce myself. I used to be an avid player since I was five till like eighteen. Although, moving away from home I didn't have access to that grand piano anymore *sniffs*

My New Year’s resolution was to work on the electric guitar! I find it so hard to find the best way to learn- whether I should learn music notes or just learn based off songs. I didn’t realize the finger scars you’d get from it- but it’s kind of rewarding to have them because it’s like a physical validation you’re learning

Violin (6 years) cello (2 years) Keyboard (1 1/2 years) and viola (1/2 year)

I guess I can sing? My mother says I cant tho- ;-;

Trumpet, Violin(AE), Drums, Guitar (also AE), Flute in order of most to least talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back