Other What instrument do you play?

ghostchild

spooky ghost sharing snacks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So there’s probably already a thread about this somewhere but I’m too lazy to dig, what instruments do you guys play?

I play cello (for about like 6 years now, more so in school and such) and always wanted to learn guitar and/or bass but I have little to no patience for such things.

Celli sound beautiful, though I was always too intimidated by bowed instruments to give any of those a go. I learned classical guitar as a kid, and currently am teaching myself ukulele-tuned mandolin so I can be a more efficient bard when our RL rpg group starts back up again.
Forgot how much strings hurt when you aren't used to them anymore, shouldn't have taken that long of a break

Heatherling Heatherling it is if you know what you’re doing haha. If you ever find yourself given the opportunity to even play around with them, do iiitt it’s so fun. ouuu mandolin is gorgeous, I believe my grandfather knows how to play. That’s amazing though. Yeahhh not the greatest feeling ever lol

I actually got to play around with a violin once, and it was a really cool experience, even though I'm 100% sure the sounds I produced on it were against the Geneva Conventions

I play dizi and guqin.
Well, "play" is probably an exaggeration. I'm still learning them and not very good yet. Can only play easy songs so far, nothing too complicated. But this year got significant progress and will keep improving :)

Honestly just the recorder from where I was forced to learn in school. I won’t even say I’m good at it, just that I remember the hand placements and can play the most basic songs.

I've been playing piano for well over 10 years, though I think that makes me sound both older and more proficient than I am. I really only play for fun, so I struggle with anything that needs a lot of technical skill.

I can play the piano/keyboard, violin, and are vocals technically an instrument?

I'm a monster in the drums. I'd love to get into other things though, especially bass, and learning how to work a DAW.
I’d recommend EarSketch for that. Has a huge sound library and easy-to-follow curriculum built in

it’s been a while, but i used to play the saxophone! i’ve been looking at getting back into it - i would also love to learn how to play the piano and the violin.

I play a little bit of a few things, though I'm not that great.
Guitar, Drums, Bass, Ukulele, Violin and keyboard.
Got a lot to brush up on though!

Sort of getting into digital music lately. ^_^

I play the guitar (about 17 years now), but I also like composing for orchestra and sometimes electronic music.

Cheers!

Vocals and, to an extend, piano.
I've been teaching myself for a couple of years now, but by now I'm kinda stuck.
My number one 'instrument', however, is my voice. I'm part of our local choir and have some solo parts in a couple of songs (my favorite's Adiemus). Been in a band, too (we called ourselves Big Red Fish... it's an insider) but our bassist and drummer dropped out during exam season so that's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back