• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What I'm Looking For - (Open)

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Hello! So I'm looking for a few RP partners. I have many pre-written characters with their own starters and ideas of direction I would love to go with the stories but those never seem to go over well. I'm opening to changing them or just starting from scratch and doing all new RPs with new characters! I do play only female submissive characters. (Rarely will I do a full dom character) (I will do NPC's for the RP but my main character will always be a female. She might start off dom but I like for my characters to be put in their place)

Action- Here lately I have really been into the whole fight scenes, I do a lot of WoW RP, even run my own guild and we do a lot of fight scenes. I'm newer to this type of RP as long as it's not the whole story I don't mind throwing it in there as well.

Adventure- I love me some open-world RP, with perhaps realms and world-building, traveling, and such.

AU- Alternate Universes are fine. (I might not fully understand what they are at the moment)

Dystopian- I'm fine with RPs based in ruins of cities or counties. Possibly some apocalyptic stuff (Not my favorite but I could give it a try) I would be okay with an RP where my character lived in a place left in shambles and someone rich guy comes to visit and takes her from it showing her a life of leisure and care, or possibly an RP where both characters live in such a place and are being kept there by the government and try to escape.

Horror- I love a good RP with some horror elements to it. Whether it be fearing for my character's life and or well-being or ghost and monsters. (Love me a good mafia rp from time to time)

Multiverse- (Assuming this means multiple universes) I currently am doing an RP with multiple different realms with different races and doing realm traveling. So I'm for this as well.

Mystery- Self-explanatory, but I do love for my partners to write up a mystery from time to time for my character to have to figure out. Of course with appropriate hints.

Platonic / Romance- To me these are the same thing since this site doesn't allow for ERP (Perfectly fine since I don't do that myself due to PTSD) But yes all my rps need to have some form of Romance. I've had straight and poly characters, I don't do LGBTQ+ RPs While those are fun to read and watch I'm personally not into that sort of relationship. (I might at some point want to try a Girl x Girl since there isn't any ERP but that's a huge maybe)

Realistic / Slice of Life- These two are the same thing to me. Again not really my cup of tea since I'm a fantasy lover, I live in the real world and like to use RP to escape it but once in a while I do like me some slice of life. It's all fantasy anyway (this would be like maybe a gang like RP or something love me some abusive RPs from time to time with a twist)

Super Powers / Supernatural- These are also the same thing to me. Powers such a magics and other things like that are fine, supernatural races or anything like that is also fine just keep in mind I tend to play human or elf races most often.

Zombies- Of course, I'll try to do something apocalyptic!

Disclaimer: What I'm about to say is not meant to be towards anything sexual despite how it might sound. I do not do ERP and do fade to blacks before it gets sexual. A say they do but don't kinda thing. If something is bothering me I will let you know. I do expect you to do the same. Though I do love gore and abuse RPs that have a bit of 'damsel in distress rescue me' vibes.

Favorite types of RPs (Read above disclaimer)
Slave and Master
Angel x Demon
Kidnapper x Captive
(Anything that puts my character in a submissive light)

(DM for a list of available characters!)

Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm Amara and I'm interested in doing an action/mystery roleplay in a noir setting, I'd like it if we could throw in some sci-fi, or some fantasy, perhaps even horror.
You give me a setting, and I can make one big mystery for some characters to solve!

(Still have gotten Zero replies to this.) (one above never responded to dm. So Still looking)

(Still have gotten Zero replies to this.) (one above never responded to dm. So Still looking)
I don't think I ever got a DM from you, and if I did and just disappeared, then I apologize, and would be willing to roleplay.

I don't think I ever got a DM from you, and if I did and just disappeared, then I apologize, and would be willing to roleplay.
Your good I'll boop you in it. It might not have ever sent on my end.
I think it did.

Hey! If you're still looking for partners, I might be interested in doing something with an angel/demon kind of concept! I've got an OC based off of a ""real"" demon from the Ars Goetia/Lesser Key of Solomon who I think might work well for that sort of thing. If you're interested, feel free to hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back