Chitchat What if we became friends on a RP forum? Haha jk... unless? 👉👈😳

Hani

Hani // 하니
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm just looking for some friends! I'm Hani, 23, and uh... is that enough info to make some friends? QwQ
But yeah! I just wanna talk with people and make friends :>

I wish you good tidings,

I believe you could benefit from knowing about the existence of this thread, which seeks to create a community for new people.

Merely press the blue, and you will be taken there, you would perhaps enjoy the fact that there is a discord group in the aforementioned thread. Discord is where most of RPN's friend groups are located as of the present day. Which is not a personal preference, but one can only make do.

I would offer my own hand, but I am neither fun nor engaging.

Frieeeeeeeeeeend *slides into frame with that weird smile people do when intrigued*

Friend making! I am always looking forward to befriending new people!! Though my idea of friendship is talking about penguins or just sitting in silence and then saying something random out of nowhere. Anyways hi! How are you??

Friend making! I am always looking forward to befriending new people!! Though my idea of friendship is talking about penguins or just sitting in silence and then saying something random out of nowhere. Anyways hi! How are you??
I don’t know much about penguins aside from club penguin and Dedede, but I’ll be happy to learn more about it c:

I’m doing well, how about you?

I don’t know much about penguins aside from club penguin and Dedede, but I’ll be happy to learn more about it c:

I’m doing well, how about you?
I shall teach you about penguins! I've been mostly fascinated by the extinct penguins, that were HUGE. Ah a big part of me is sad that they're not here anymore.

I'm pretty great! How are you doing today?

I shall teach you about penguins! I've been mostly fascinated by the extinct penguins, that were HUGE. Ah a big part of me is sad that they're not here anymore.

I'm pretty great! How are you doing today?
Wait there's extinct penguins???? NOW I GOTTA LOOK THIS UP

They totally do- it’s so weird- there definitely are some creatures I wish were still alive today. Especially ocean ones. Who knows. The depths of the ocean are so deep there may be some creatures lurking beneath we have yet to see. Not to mention most of the world is undiscovered. We simply can’t reach certain places… YET

Casually turning to Google translate for help because haven't used 1 of them in years but I realise now how Google translate Sucks

i have very little idea how to work this site- friends would rock : D

I'm just looking for some friends! I'm Hani, 23, and uh... is that enough info to make some friends? QwQ
But yeah! I just wanna talk with people and make friends :>
Anything in particular you like to discuss? My curiosity has been piqued. Also - hello there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back