• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ: ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป? | Marvel | OC x Canon | Double Friendly

Scarlet-White

Sometimes you just have to believe it to see it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜๐“ฏ:
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป?

Screenshot_2024-01-31-13-42-34-93_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone! I have been roleplaying for 10-12 years and have experience with a variety of fandoms and writing styles. I am 29 years old and work full time (40+ hours a week). However, I love writing roleplay in my down time. I'm currently looking for OC x Canon pairing for a What If scenario.

EXPECTATIONS

Please see my writing style below. I am a rather flexible person, as I myself can get quite busy. But I do require that my partner communicates with me at least once a week to let me know what is going on.

โ–ฒ MY WRITING STYLE
โ–ด 2-3 paragraphs per reply/character
โ–ด 2-4 times per week (maybe less when I am really busy)
โ–ด Past tense, third person

โ–ฒ YOUR WRITING STYLE
โ–ด Prefer to match partners
โ–ด Available at least 1-2 times per week (OOC adored)
โ–ด Please don't ghost, communicate if something isn't working

PLOTS & PAIRINGS

โ–ฒ PAIRINGS
โ–ด OC x Steve Rogers (Winter Solider)
โ–ด OC x Bucky Barnes

โ–ฒ PLOT
My ideas for the plot will vary according to my partner. I am looking to pair my OC x Steve Rogers. However, my ideas for plot stem from the above photo prompt. There has been a lot of ideas that have popped up since the What If series on Disney+. But what if Steve Rogers was the Winter Soldier? Would Bucky be Captain America? How would Steve Rogers personality affect the Winter Soldier story? What would his version be? I am really keen to flesh this idea out with some body and think I would be happy to give it a go playing Bucky as Captain America for my partner if that is what interested them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back