• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" - Return of the Elemental Lords (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I don't think it has :) sometimes Heaven needs a little more time to finish up a reply.

SORRY!
I did a stupid and dropped a book on my keyboard and broke it. I couldn't torture myself into typing on my phone. It'll be up in a jiffy.

SORRY!
I did a stupid and dropped a book on my keyboard and broke it. I couldn't torture myself into typing on my phone. It'll be up in a jiffy.
If this doesn't accurately describe the luck of life, I don't know what will haha I'm glad you were able to get it repaired/replaced!

Tested positive for COVID so been trying to take it easy. Don't feel like I'm doing thankfully but been feeling down in the dumps for sure
Oof, I feel that. I'm planning to lie low, stay home and get chores done over the weekend, and go get tested first thing Monday morning.
But hey if we're all chilling at home this weekend maybe we can get some posts out- I'm hoping my determination to write will crest once I've gotten some sleep and there's sunlight outside ;P

Oof, I feel that. I'm planning to lie low, stay home and get chores done over the weekend, and go get tested first thing Monday morning.
But hey if we're all chilling at home this weekend maybe we can get some posts out- I'm hoping my determination to write will crest once I've gotten some sleep and there's sunlight outside ;P
I'm hoping to spend tomorrow (my Sunday) doing some writing! I've been sleeping a lot here lately and still feel like it's not enough buuuutt gotta get myself back into gear quick. So tomorrow, occupy my brain some with writing so I don't feel super tempted to nap all day

I will try and get my post up tomorrow some time! If not tomorrow then on Saturday for sure. Work has me swamped this week

*pretends I didn't forget to post on Tuesday*
Forget Will Smith GIF

NEXT ROTATION <3
I hope everyone is doing well/better.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back