• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" - Return of the Elemental Lords (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Heavenchi

โœง"a wondering mind."โœง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk like normal folk round here partner :cheshiregrin:

lol

Say hi!

Ayama Ayama Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

I'm happy you guys liked the interest check, I'm writing my OC right now. You guys can start too :)

Jigajig Jigajig

I'm happy you guys liked the interest check, I'm writing my OC right now. You guys can start too :)

Jigajig Jigajig

I love fantasy stuff so of course this intrigued me :D

Naturally I best ask, what limitations are there upon abilities?
At best, avatar the last air bender. Think of a professional basketball player who retired for 20 years going back to the big leagues. Really rusty, but competent.

Hello everyone!

I have a question. Is there a limitation to the overall appearance of the embodiments? For example, should we stick to a human appearance or can we drift slightly to fantasy races?

Hello everyone!

I have a question. Is there a limitation to the overall appearance of the embodiments? For example, should we stick to a human appearance or can we drift slightly to fantasy races?
Drifting to slightly fantasy is fine. โค My OC has bright pink hair lol. Their "appearance" is just a facade. Their true forms are titan like embodiments of their respective element.

There's me listing abilities then I'm like "Hang on... this all just falls under fire manipulation" ._.

So now I'm thinking what actual abilities a Fire god would have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back