• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" - Return of the Elemental Lords (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am almost done with my character sheet! Is there anything specific I should know before finishing it out? Lore, relationship, history, ect?

Seems good to me, come spill. What do you think some dynamics are with the water elemental and his siblings?

Some brewing ideas:
I imagine Earth would be his secret favorite sibling, having bonded strongly over the molding of man.
I imagine Air would see a lot of his studious side, and recievee much of his rambled thoughts.
I think it would be interesting to keep the polar opposites theme with fire and water. He can be wary of fire, and clash heads when it comes down to it. However if they could put aside differences, they could create and accomplish beautiful and amazing fears.

I'm at a loss for light and dark, and with time.

Some brewing ideas:
I imagine Earth would be his secret favorite sibling, having bonded strongly over the molding of man.
I imagine Air would see a lot of his studious side, and recievee much of his rambled thoughts.
I think it would be interesting to keep the polar opposites theme with fire and water. He can be wary of fire, and clash heads when it comes down to it. However if they could put aside differences, they could create and accomplish beautiful and amazing fears.

He and Alya would probably not talk much, but enjoy silently observing together.

Some brewing ideas:

Yay, I think Earth would love pestering him. Always pulling him into one of her ideas. (Why most life requires el aqua)

He and Alya would probably not talk much, but enjoy silently observing together.
This is suiting. Perhaps they can compare "notes" whenever they do talk. Like they would be more on the level of collegue

Yay, I think Earth would love pestering him. Always pulling him into one of her ideas. (Why most life requires el aqua)
This brings to mind an idea!! What if the creation of man was a complete accident? Say Earth was molding something and water sneaks up on her, for playful revenge of pesting obviously, splashing her with water and the little mold breaks apart (or something) leaving a vague image of what would be a human later.

This is suiting. Perhaps they can compare "notes" whenever they do talk. Like they would be more on the level of collegue

This brings to mind an idea!! What if the creation of man was a complete accident? Say Earth was molding something and water sneaks up on her, for playful revenge of pesting obviously, splashing her with water and the little mold breaks apart (or something) leaving a vague image of what would be a human later.
And poof, its now canon.

I also have an idea of how certain weather and geographical events were set into motion. More of a lore idea, could be what actually occured or what people have passed down over the centuries. (I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about this RP over half the day)
Something along the lines of:

Hurricanes: Water and Air had a big dispute, their anger pulling both of their elements around them and creating the first hurricane.

Volcanic eruptions: fire gets too excited about something (or upset, whatever would work) and blows the top off several mountains. Maybe a dispute between earth and fire.

Earthquakes: earth becomes upset and stomps on the ground of Terra.

Tsunami: following earthquakes could be water trying to console earth, but accidently makes it worse.

Tornados: air having a little too much fun flying the skies of Terra on early ventures there, carrying gusts of wind with her wings and creating the first tornado.

Eclipses: lunar or solar, this could be light and dark dancing/fighting/doing something together, bumping into the moon or sun nad pushing them together.

Last edited:
I also have an idea of how certain weather and geographical events were set into motion. More of a lore idea, could be what actually occured or what people have passed down over the centuries. (I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about this RP over half the day)
Something along the lines of:

Hurricanes: Water and Air had a big dispute, their anger pulling both of their elements around them and creating the first hurricane.

Volcanic eruptions: fire gets too excited about something (or upset, whatever would work) and blows the top off several mountains. Maybe a dispute between earth and fire.

Earthquakes: earth becomes upset and stomps on the ground of Terra.

Tsunami: following earthquakes could be water trying to console earth, but accidently makes it worse.

Tornados: air having a little too much fun flying the skies of Terra on early ventures there, carrying gusts of wind with her wings and creating the first tornado.

Eclipses: lunar or solar, this could be light and dark dancing/fighting/doing something together, bumping into the moon or sun nad pushing them together.
I consent to all the water and earth ideas!
I agree with all of them actually, up to the others though <3

(I'm so happy you like my RP idea :> )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back