Viewpoint What fandoms do you miss, or what are some you can't find partners for?

Animorphs. Not like I have a ready plot or anything but oh my god if I found another sci fi nerd that was into it I'd be all over that shit. In fact I was such an animorphs nerd growing up that my very first oc had shape-shifting abilities for any world they were in. Didn't matter what the universe was. Pokemon, Digimon, or one me and my partner made up they were able to change into whatever animals the world had

Sanrio boys
Sanrio
Komi cant communicate
Sailor Moon
Owl House
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Splatoon
SpyxFamily
Ouran High School Host Club
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
Doki Doki Literature Club
(these are some popular fandoms besides sanrio boys but i can barely find a partner...)

I've never found anyone to roleplay k-project. I also found people's interest in Psycho Pass were very low even though the universe had a very cool concept.

I really do miss the Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XIII community. I would still love to do rps for them now, but as the general interest is very low, I haven't really bothered. (Especially considering I always have an affinity for using OCs, and people in these specific fandoms seem to prefer canon only.)

CardCaptors Sakura, Sailor Moon, H20: Just Add Water, Kdrama and JDramas, Harry Potter (although, this has been the easiest for me to find partners), Spiderman and Stranger Things.

If done right a FNAF RP can be good, once made an OG Fnaf, made maps and everything and it was an rp that lasted close to four or five months before it tapered out
Well, I have an offer you might but hopefully won't refuse, I can help get your old FNAF rp up and running again, hopefully-

On that note, Fallout. I've been able to find people. It's them not staying past like 3 or 4 replies before something irl happens or whatever that's the problem. It's actually gotten to the point where I'm starting to wonder if my ideas a crappy or something and it's made me think about giving up :/ (which for the record yes I've actually had someone tell me this once and with my awful luck I'm starting to think it's maybe true)

Last edited:
Animorphs. Not like I have a ready plot or anything but oh my god if I found another sci fi nerd that was into it I'd be all over that shit. In fact I was such an animorphs nerd growing up that my very first oc had shape-shifting abilities for any world they were in. Didn't matter what the universe was. Pokemon, Digimon, or one me and my partner made up they were able to change into whatever animals the world had
Hello fellow nerd I actually have a plot for Animorphs if you wanna move this to PMs 😂

Akatsuki no Yona. I want 2015 back lol, was so into that fandom. It's hard to find rp partners for it nowadays. Plus I haven't been following manga for years already so I wouldn't know what's going on in canon. But I miss the fandom and get nostalgic sometimes.

Honestly? World of Warcraft. I spent the better part of 8-10 years role playing there, developing stories and creating characters. I even ran my own RP guild for a couple of years. Towards the end I didn’t much care for what was going on story line wise in game but man I’d love to play in that world again and create new stories for characters. I just don’t have the time to try and join an RP guild let alone try and run one again. But I miss the characters and stories I created.

Currently for me, it’s Gears of War and No More Heroes. It’s weird because Gears was always such a popular game back in the day, and still has a large player base, as well as fans, just none that want to rp it. No More Heroes is just surprisingly obscure, given it has everything that should make it popular by todays standards.

i'd kill for a good cultist simulator rp. there's so much lovely lore to work with, all unfortunately trapped behind the worst game mechanics and interface known to man. alas, alack.

I miss Ace Combat, honestly. I can never find partners for it (or, at least I can't find partners who stick around past the "slow" setup phase in the beginning cause, ya know, it's a "war" story so it has to have a proper setup for context).

Vampire The Masquerade!
I've found, like, one person to write VTM stuff with on RPN two years ago but I'm still holding out hope <3

I have so much trouble finding Inuyasha RPs. Especially people willing to play canon characters. If anyone here is an Inuyasha fan and would be excited to play Miroku or Sesshomaru opposite Sango, send me a message. I have plots! It would make my day life. 🤣😭

I’m looking for one piece rps since it’s a fandom that’s still going strong and 1061 episodes with the latest manga chapter bring 1083.

If you like Redwall, you'll probably like Mouseguard. I myself have had cravings for such a setting in the past: Medieval Mice in their tiny perspective of the world. I even made a map.
Of course, I'm only ever looking for group-oriented rp
Tiny mice! as a mouse-haver myself, I'd love this. the post is a year old but still- smol mice

Oh man considering all I love is obscure 😩
-SD Gundam
-Hot Wheels World Race and AcceleRacers
-Transformers

Homestuck roleplay is dead. Long live Homestuck roleplay!

It isn't actually dead, but I do find that a lot of Homestuck roleplayers these days either haven't touched the source material at all or are so deeply entrenched in and protective of their knowledge claims of our baffling canon (read: like 75% headcanon, 25% canon) that they feel scared to try something new, as though their degree at Homestuck University would be wasted on anything less than a vanilla canon fansession. It makes it difficult to find new experiences after so long in the space, not to mention the ghosting problem.

Shan't be giving up, though.

I miss Ace Combat, honestly. I can never find partners for it (or, at least I can't find partners who stick around past the "slow" setup phase in the beginning cause, ya know, it's a "war" story so it has to have a proper setup for context).
You'll have plenty of time to come up with plot ideas in SOLITARY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back