• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What Do You Really Do? (FxF)

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

Heya guys! So for those of you are who interested in doing an FxF RP, be aware beforehand that this is technically a fandom though in all honesty it's mostly Realistic/Modern due to the fandom itself being our world with a few changes. No knowledge is required on the fandom, which is Ghost Recon (Wildlands specifically) and any questions can be answered happily by myself ^^

The Plot!

Muse A and Muse B are a happily married couple of some five years living in a picturesque suburban area of Seattle, Washington. Muse B allegedly works as a games developer that goes overseas to countries like Japan, France and Australia to promote their company's work and to meet with stockholders and such, A doesn't really know what her wife actually does, as B's work has always been kept surprisingly vague whenever spoken about. Muse A on the otherhand works a comfortable job at the University of Seattle near where the pair of them live (her job can be discussed if any changes are wanted), her suspicion being that B is cheating on her with another woman due to the long length of B's 'business trips' and how often she goes on them. However what happens when A breaks into B's private study and finds out that her wife is not actually a games developer at all but a member of a US Army special operations team, known as the Ghosts and that her wife has been directly involved in the collapse of brutal dictatorships, entire drug cartels and both the end and start of civil wars? What will she say when B returns home from another one of her so-called business trips, especially since they are talking about bringing a baby into their family?

Rules I Guess?

No One Liners (obviously)

I tend to reply with 2-4 long paragraphs though I prefer not to have a given limit and just go with the flow.

No Mary Sues obviously, I'd rather my partner be at least somewhat detailed and fluent in the English language. (Grammar, punctuation and spelling) I won't be harsh in enforcing it.

Age doesn't really bother me though please be able to handle mature themes correctly like violence and emotional stuff y'know the usual.

Last edited:

Heya guys! So for those of you are who interested in doing an FxF RP, be aware beforehand that this is technically a fandom though in all honesty it's mostly Realistic/Modern due to the fandom itself being our world with a few changes. No knowledge is required on the fandom, which is Ghost Recon (Wildlands specifically) and any questions can be answered happily by myself ^^

The Plot!

Muse A and Muse B are a happily married couple of some five years living in a picturesque suburban area of Seattle, Washington. Muse B allegedly works as a games developer that goes overseas to countries like Japan, France and Australia to promote their company's work and to meet with stockholders and such, A doesn't really know what her wife actually does, as B's work has always been kept surprisingly vague whenever spoken about. Muse A on the otherhand works a comfortable job at the University of Seattle near where the pair of them live (her job can be discussed if any changes are wanted), her suspicion being that B is cheating on her with another woman due to the long length of B's 'business trips' and how often she goes on them. However what happens when A breaks into B's private study and finds out that her wife is not actually a games developer at all but a member of a US Army special operations team, known as the Ghosts and that her wife has been directly involved in the collapse of brutal dictatorships, entire drug cartels and both the end and start of civil wars? What will she say when B returns home from another one of her so-called business trips, especially since they are talking about bringing a baby into their family?

Rules I Guess?

No One Liners (obviously)

I tend to reply with 2-4 long paragraphs though I prefer not to have a given limit and just go with the flow.

No Mary Sues obviously, I'd rather my partner be at least somewhat detailed and fluent in the English language. (Grammar, punctuation and spelling) I won't be harsh in enforcing it.

Age doesn't really bother me though please be able to handle mature themes correctly like violence and emotional stuff y'know the usual.

I'm interested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back