Other What are your politics?

You've gotta keep in mind I'm very much a grey person, no decision or belief can be absolute without some level of inherent fault existing, except for the extreme cases like murder, rape, etc. I also have not followed some of these, or don't know enough about them to really comment..

Abortion: This is a grey area, lol. Personally, I don't condone the ending of a life not yet brought into the world, given the chance to find it's place, develop into an individual, but there's also some ethical complexities involved with a child coming into an unstable lifestyle of unpreparedness and incompetence. I think there could be alternatives to euthanization, of course, but it would involve placing these infants into a foster care program of sorts.

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: I'm fine with it, it's about time we abandon bigotry and hatred, intolerance, and learn to accept that this is a thing, there is nothing wrong with it, and it's not going away.

Planned Parenthood: Don't know enough to really weigh in, but hey, they are trying to do something good. Their existence isn't trying to hurt anyone.

Religious Freedom Act: It's another grey area for me. I'd rather not speak on anything religious in nature. 

Required Vaccination: Yes?

Trans Rights: Again, I'm fine with it. People's choices and rights have to respected. On a strictly personal level, it's insanely grey for me, not the rights parts, everyone should have rights, but some of the minor philosophical aspects of the whole thing.

Death Penalty: A life spent in isolation with other criminals is a fate far worse than death. It's a barbaric, outdated form of judicial revenge. Children are starving to death while cold-blooded criminals are eating 5 course meals before they are executed. Democracy at it's finest.

Obamacare: Look this Affordable Care Act has been surrounded in controversy from day 1. I don't know or care enough to even go 1 way or another. Bottom line, this sin't evil, it's not a stupid idea, it's trying to do what's right, offer more affordable, accessible health care to the average American. It's intentions are stop-on, the exact drawbacks I'm sure about, and I really don't care, I'm Canadian, we have great healthcare here. There are some drawbacks, mainly long waiting lists for major operations and treatment, but again, this happens because we want everyone to have access to free healthcare; it's a drawback to doing what's right, instead of having a system that is guaranteed to leave people suffering and going untreated.

Legalize Marijuana: Look, sad reality is, alcohol related accidents and cigarettes kill more people pr year, and cause more damage to society then marijuana EVER will. It's a natural substance with actual medical uses. I'd rather my nephews smoke a joint for anxiety than take nerve pills.

Minimum Wage: Minimum wage should accurately reflect the cost of living, or you have poverty, lol. My country is pretty good for minimum, but it varies from province to province and, in most places it still doesn't reflect the cost of living.

Higher Taxes on the Wealthy: Of course. Your taces should reflect your income. Pull your weight, tow the line. Why should a millionaire pay the same taxes as a janitor?

Lower Taxes on the Poor: Of course.

Welfare: I think it's good to have, but it's grossly abused and treated like a career.

Trans-Pacific Partnership: I really don't know enough, but I hear it's not good, not good at all long-term.

Puerto Rico Bailout: Again I don't know the specifics. But here's my general knowledge, common sense take on the whole thing.

1. Why should American Tax payers have to bail out Puerto Rico?
  2. America has it's own problems.
  3. American tax money should be going into America. Feed the poor, shelter the homeless, shuffle your priorities.

Building Wall

arKp8OX_700b.jpg

Look, this probably won't happen, and I sincerely hope it doesn't. What a symbolic step back that would be for humanity. Building walls to divide and segregate cultures is a barbaric tradition most of us thought we buried with Berlin.

Deportation: Extremely grey area. I think it depends on the circumstance.

Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: Depends on the circumstance, but general speaking, it just doesn't feel right on principal, does it?

Diminish Student Loans: Yes, the cost of education is crazy-stupid, it should be FREE. This is an investment in your citizens, your labor force, the future of your country.

Common Core: Yes, educational standards should be in place.

Declare War on ISIS: Extremely grey area. Declare War yes, but the approach has be precise and proper. We go leveling cities and terrorizing civilians, it only gets worse. You can blame US pulling out of middle east as the catalyst for ISIS all you want, but the leveling of Baghdad and slaughter of thousands of civilians is the real catalyst for ISIS, at least on the ideology side.

Increase Military Spending: If it keeps us safe, go for it. I'm lucky enough to be Canadian though, my country isn't looking to go out hurting anyone. We'll use our assets more responsibly and ethically than the average country, and Canada does need more by way of military infrastructure. 

Drone Usage: Grey area, I kinda support not asking more men and women to give live and limb for political agendas.

Guantanamo Bay Facility: Good 'ol GTMO. Look, I don't condone torture, especially when we are more of a threat to terrorists than they are to us.

Troops in Syria: This isn't a war you can shoot your way out of. It's a war of ideology more than it's a war of bullets and bombs. The more blood that's spilled, the longer and more intense this fire will burn.

Government Surveillance: It's sad we've come to this, but I support it. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

Gun Control: As a Canadian, gun control is a must for very obvious reasons. US has horrible gun control, and extremely high gun violence statistics. Do the math, lol.

Iphone Encryption: What? Don't care, I use an android.

Reduce Campaign Finance: Not sure I understand. If you mean politicians should reduce their campaign finances, yes, absolutely. he amount of money they waste making empty promises and defacing each others characters is asinine.

Reduce Climate Change: Yes, we are destroying the planet we are, for now, forced to live on. This is a common sense issue. Governments are assisting corporations in committing long-term genocide in order to get rich in the short-term. 

Reduce GMOs: It's a grey area I'm not fully up to speed on, but I know it involves heavy use of pesticide, however, we kind of need a way to increase food production in order to feed the world's ever-expanding population. I'd need to know much more about it.

Pardon Edward Snowden: Look, the guy had noble intentions, but this isn't a Hollywood movie... You break laws, you suffer the penalty. He knew what he was doing what was less than acceptable, and he did it anyway. Let him be a man and shoulder the burden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abortion: murder, plain and simple. It´s a human life by any reasonable conception of one. If the woman can´t take care of the child, there are other options. It´s not an expression of freedom, and pain is part of life.
Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: People don´t loose their fundamental rights over sexual orientation. And if the state wants to let two loving men or women get married, good for them! Though, they are not entitled to receiving such a right. By natural law, they shouldn´t have it, and the same goes by religious law. So, as long as they understand their relationship is something between them and only validable in society, they are free to be married.
Planned Parenthood: Excuse my rudeness, but if you don´t want children, stop having sex. Having children is the only reason for it to exist. And if by chance you have a child without ever having sex, the child is not at fault, even if you were raped in your sleep. And if you weren´t raped, that´s a dam miracle right there.
Religious Freedom Act: ????
Required Vaccination: If you don´t like vaccines, give me one non-statistical evidence of any harm they could make
Trans Rights: what rights?
Death Penalty: There is no higher value than life, you are not entitled to take one
Obamacare: a good idea that was boicoted into near immediate failure, was coming back like a phoenix, and people were still talking sh*t about it.
Legalize Marijuana: I don´t know... I would need to make some research on the effects of the war against it to have a solid opinion.
Minimum Wage: a necessity-
Higher Taxes on the Wealthy: Yes. The money has to come from somewhere, and while I don´t want to disregard anyone´s rights to property, there are more important things their money may be used on.
Lower Taxes on the Poor: if they can´t afford it, it makes no sense to charge. Plus, they can´t get on their feet if you´re constantly robbing them of  the means to.
Welfare: Yes, I highly advocate this. People´s lives are more important than another´s riches.
Trans-Pacific Partnership: ????
Puerto Rico Bailout:  Probably not too good an idea, considering that the government can barely afford it´s own debts. Not that there is no sympathy owned to the inhabitants of Puerto rico , but chances are even if this does somehow go well for them, it will go wrong for the benefactors.
Building Wall: Why not, planes and boats don´t exist, it´s not like we EVER walled ourselves in or out without it going amazing!
Deportation: only after people properly investigated , investigation that whose results say you´re an illegal immigrant. Then proper care should be had in the deporting, as for conditions of deporting and arrival.
Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: no. They did break the law, after all.
Diminish Student Loans: ???
Common Core:  ????
Declare War on ISIS: Yes. Everyone should make their contribution , but keep in mind this is not an act of aggression in our part, it´s only defensive: our goal is to stop them, not destroy every last one of them.
Increase Military Spending: Yes, as afraid as I am of it, I´m afraid we´ll need it.
Drone Usage: It´s a machine, it´s only as good as it´s functionality.
Guantanamo Bay Facility: ??????
Troops in Syria: For rescue and protection of innocent lives.
Government Surveillance:  I would agree with it if the government was competent enough to manage it, but that´s not properly guaranteed, so I´ll reject this one
Gun Control: however made up the idea they had the right to own a gun was either a conman or misinterpreting the actual right for self defense. Which does not include weapons. Don´t mass distribute them, don´t give them to people who are not fit for using one and don´t protest against there being regulations about using and owning one. Would you go into a nuclear factory unprotected just in case it gave you superpowers?
Iphone Encryption: The system of finding things by hacking into your personal information was never too efficient anyway. so why not keep us safe?
Reduce Campaign Finance: campaigns out to not be done with money, but be provided space.
Reduce Climate Change: If you don´t believe in climate change, you should finish kindergarten and then we´ll talk again.
Reduce GMOs: No, I think we should develop their usage and investigate further into it rather than remove them.
Pardon Edward Snowden: I´m gonna stay neutral on this one, I´m not too informed about it

????- I have no idea what this is 

It's a grey area I'm not fully up to speed on, but I know it involves heavy use of pesticide, however, we kind of need a way to increase food production in order to feed the world's ever-expanding population.

To the best of my understanding, the point of many GMOs is to reduce reliance on pesticides by engineering crops that are resistant to pests. The main opposition I've seen has been either 'genetic engineering is unnatural' or 'GMOs cause cancer.'  

I gotta say, this thread has been nice for seeing where people I often disagree with still hold values I can respect. I try to remind myself of that fact, but it's just good to have it demonstrated.

Abortion: I'm generally for it, as long as it's not late-term. If you're just being irresponsible and not using protection, you should eventually start paying money.

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: For it, but you shouldn't force Christian bakers to make you a cake or some stupid bullshit just to give you an excuse to sue them for having an opinion.

Required Vaccination: Yes, diseases are bad.

Trans Rights: I'm not going to stop anybody as long as they're not demanding snowflakey treatment, and aren't using taxpayer dollars to cut their dick off.

Death Penalty: For special circumstances, sure.

Legalize Marijuana: Yes. It's not good for you, but it's no worse than alcohol. I, uh, know this.

Minimum Wage: It shouldn't be put too high, or else prices on everything just raise anyway.

Welfare: The government should ensure that you don't starve to death, but people shouldn't be able to simply live off welfare.

Building Wall: A literal, massive wall seems unrealistic, but a better fence wouldn't hurt.

Deportation: For. You're not entitled to waltz into another person's country and just live there because you feel like it.

Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: Silly.

Increase Military Spending: The US has a big enough defense budget. It should only increase if potentially threatening countries start to advance more.

Drone Usage: For it. No difference if you killed somebody in some other way.

Guantanamo Bay Facility: I honestly don't care.

Troops in Syria: Probably a bad idea to put boots on the ground in that shitstorm.

Government Surveillance: If you're not searching up "how to join ISIS" on Google, you probably don't have much to worry about.

Gun Control: Against it, although you should have to go through a strict process to ensure you are responsible and of a sound enough mind to operate a firearm.

Reduce Climate Change: I don't care as much as I probably should- I'd prefer that factory workers and such keep their jobs.

Reduce GMOs: No, they're fine.

Abortion: Violates the sanctity of life.

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: This is fine, love is love . 

Planned Parenthood: Planning avoids terminations so that is great.

Religious Freedom Act: Stupid, 1st Amendment covers this, the RFA is code for christianization.

Required Vaccination: Yes please vaccinate your kids.

Trans Rights: Not a fan of trans but its none of my business what you do to yourself . 

Death Penalty: 100% for this for murderers and rapists. Bring back the rope, offer them to Odin.

Obamacare: Was a stupid idea, my wife worked for ACA recruitment, first hand knowledge of how stupid it was.

Legalize Marijuana: No, fuck that, stop trying to cloud reality and face it. Im ok with Medical pot though.

Minimum Wage: Needs to be $15. If walmart makes on average $200k a year per employee they can kick it up a bit.

Higher Taxes on the Wealthy: Remove the income tax and go to a sales tax, no more loop holes and everyone pays to their ratio.

Lower Taxes on the Poor: See above.

Welfare: Needs to come with preferential employment status (like what vets have) to help those who need it but want to better their lives.

Trans-Pacific Partnership: Fuck globalism.

Puerto Rico Bailout: They are our countrymen, help them out.

Building Wall: Yes

Deportation: Yes

Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: If they have a clean record then let them stay. If they do everything right its stupid to make them go back and start over.

Diminish Student Loans: No, encourage trade schools so colleges have to compete on price. I'm not helping you go to college but I will go for price limits on credit hours.

Common Core: Works fine.

Declare War on ISIS: Oh yeah lets bust those guys up.

Increase Military Spending: Please, how about on the VA side though..

Drone Usage: Yup.

Guantanamo Bay Facility: Yup.

Troops in Syria: Yup.

Government Surveillance: You can try I guess. Ill just move off the grid.

Gun Control: Good luck.

Iphone Encryption: Android

Reduce Campaign Finance: Yes.

Reduce Climate Change: Save the earth for sure, but there has to be realism to it.

Reduce GMOs: GMOs will save humanity . 

Pardon Edward Snowden: Nope, he has to go.

Gold Standard: I would love to but its impossible at this point . 

Pardon Edward Snowden: Nope, he has to go.

You what

Dude, I know he seems shady, but the NSA was is much worse. While I will admit mass monitoring of data has its uses, those screwballs are doing the equivalent of trawling the entire ocean to find a single barrel of oil. Read this; there's seriously a huge problem going on right under our noses.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/mobile/p/data-and-goliath-bruce-schneier/1120852338/2675436086140?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP3095&k_clickid=3x3095

Pardon him and bring major reforms to the various surveillance agencies and internet policies, I say!

As for everything else, I'm just gonna create a privately hosted virtual reality and black-ice anyone who tries to jack in. Maybe not everyone... some of you guys are cool.

You what

Dude, I know he seems shady, but the NSA was is much worse. While I will admit mass monitoring of data has its uses, those screwballs are doing the equivalent of trawling the entire ocean to find a single barrel of oil. Read this; there's seriously a huge problem going on right under our noses.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/mobile/p/data-and-goliath-bruce-schneier/1120852338/2675436086140?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Marketplace+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP3095&k_clickid=3x3095

Pardon him and bring major reforms to the various surveillance agencies and internet policies, I say!

As for everything else, I'm just gonna create a privately hosted virtual reality and black-ice anyone who tries to jack in. Maybe not everyone... some of you guys are cool.

Your opinion man, well laid out too. But I'm of a different opinion formed from as much research. Its all good man.

Abortion: Yes, you do what you want

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: Marriage, I don't care since I think Marriage is not very smart. Rights, You don't need more rights than us, You want to be gay ? Be it. But don't think you are the same. You are different and it's not a bad thing.

Planned Parenthood: Yes, do what you want

Religious Freedom Act: Everyone is free to believe what he wants as long as he doesn't push his beliefs onto others.

Required Vaccination: Yes, In my country (Switzerland), Vaccine are very safe.

Trans Rights: Again, You don't need more rights than us. Want to be different ? Roll with it.

Death Penalty: No, Not that I wouldn't want to. But the risks of killing an innocent is not to be joked with.

Obamacare: I'm not from the USA, but I know that USA medics charge A FUCKING LOT more than us. Either you accept it or you reduce the costs of operations.

Legalize Marijuana: Yes

Minimum Wage: No, In Switzerland there is none and look our median (50 % get more, 50 % get less) salary is 6000 $ a month. Less than 10 % of the population works at less than 4000 $ a month.

Higher Taxes on the Wealthy: Nope

Lower Taxes on the Poor: Nope (again in my country everything works really well.)

Welfare: Okay with controls (Again (damn that's a lot of again) my country does it well)

Trans-Pacific Partnership: No opinion since not concerned but would say yes.

Puerto Rico Bailout: No opinion

Building Wall: Don't care

Deportation: Yes, we do it, it works well.

Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: Nah. See point above

Diminish Student Loans: You need loans to study ? Heck.

Common Core: In Switzerland, you need to take a basic test in one of the national language to get yourself any permit to stay in the country. It works.

Declare War on ISIS: ISIS is already dying. Just keep the support going.

Increase Military Spending: You don't need it.

Drone Usage: Its a tool like any others

Guantanamo Bay Facility: Torture, while producing an high amount of happiness in the heart of the torturers, has been proven to be the less effective tool in terms of getting info. Its just pure cruelty what's happening in there.

Troops in Syria: It is Al Assad's right to defend against armed "liberty fighter", Look Lybia, and see if revolution has done any good. You should not interfere.

Government Surveillance: No.

Gun Control: Yes, Switzerland has one of the lowest crime rate of the world while his gun per capita rate is the same as the USA. This is due to the fact that most people who have a gun in Switzerland require Annual controls and were part of the military. (We have mandatory military service).

Iphone Encryption: Pffft. Just don't buy that shit. It's not like they will do anything.

Reduce Campaign Finance: I don't care

Reduce Climate Change: Yeah.

Reduce GMOs: No gmo's, None. Our natural resources are already really powerful if you treat them good, You just need change your thinking about plants, they are not little pebbles that you throw, empty a bunch of chemicals on, and boom food.

Pardon Edward Snowden: That man is a hero.

Gold Standard: Don't know what it is.

Switzerland is the shit man. (But don't come here, we are fine by ourselves)

I will specify that I don't want to trigger anyone here. I just really think the USA is dysfunctional and far from true democracy. (But hey, it may be just how I picture it)

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: Marriage, I don't care since I think Marriage is not very smart. Rights, You don't need more rights than us, You want to be gay ? Be it. But don't think you are the same. You are different and it's not a bad thing.

We aren't asking for more rights, we're asking for the same fundamental rights that everybody is entitled to. We just want to be able to be married without question, just like anybody else would be. And we aren't saying we want to be the same, we're saying that we want to be treated the same. Again, we just want the same rights that everybody else has, we don't want to be treated like we're special. 

That's just my opinion on the matter, anyway, as a gay person. Luckily, same-sex marriage is legalised where I live anyway!!  :smile2:

We aren't asking for more rights, we're asking for the same fundamental rights that everybody is entitled to. We just want to be able to be married without question, just like anybody else would be. And we aren't saying we want to be the same, we're saying that we want to be treated the same. Again, we just want the same rights that everybody else has, we don't want to be treated like we're special. 

That's just my opinion on the matter, anyway, as a gay person. Luckily, same-sex marriage is legalised where I live anyway!!  :smile2:

I'm perfectly okay with this, I have gay friends for that matter. There is just some gays that makes a lot of noise for nothing. (It's true for a lot of groups)

You what

Agreed his intentions were good, but it's not a Hollywood movie where you can hack the NSA, blow up the White House, kill a US General, and walk off into the sunset with your family as a national hero. Life doesn't work like that. He did what he did, for the reasons he did, knowing what he was doing. Now he has to be a man and live with the consequences.

To the best of my understanding, the point of many GMOs is to reduce reliance on pesticides by engineering crops that are resistant to pests. The main opposition I've seen has been either 'genetic engineering is unnatural' or 'GMOs cause cancer.'  

I gotta say, this thread has been nice for seeing where people I often disagree with still hold values I can respect. I try to remind myself of that fact, but it's just good to have it demonstrated.

My main issue with GMO's is that you are completely dependant of the companies issuing the crops. Large companies should not be able to control, say, 50 % of the food suply in the world. If they control it, we are just doomed to obey. Because we need food. Their goals are not to help the world, It's to make money. They took long research to create crops that lasted only one generation and couldn't be used again. That way, farmers have no other choice than to buy their seeds every time they want to make a new batch.

My main issue with GMO's is that you are completely dependant of the companies issuing the crops. Large companies should not be able to control, say, 50 % of the food suply in the world. If they control it, we are just doomed to obey. Because we need food. Their goals are not to help the world, It's to make money. They took long research to create crops that lasted only one generation and couldn't be used again. That way, farmers have no other choice than to buy their seeds every time they want to make a new batch.

Yeah, that would be my primary concern as well, but I view that as a legal concern rather than an inherent problem with GMOs. Faulty regulation and copyright laws are the enemy here. Well, corporations and their political puppets are the enemy, but that's applicable to everything right now.

Pretty shocking how many people here are anti-abortion. Pretty sure none of you have spent a night with your arms around a weeping rape victim.

Not to mention the unnatural fear a lot of you have for the imaginary health detriments of GM crops, or the misconception that they are somehow prohibitively expensive.

Pretty shocking how many people here are anti-abortion. Pretty sure none of you have spent a night with your arms around a weeping rape victim.

Not to mention the unnatural fear a lot of you have for the imaginary health detriments of GM crops, or the misconception that they are somehow prohibitively expensive.

You spend enough time in the general discussion threads, and these things cease to be surprising - merely disappointing. Personally I'm more baffled by some of the attitudes to LGBT+ people.

I didn't spot anyone implying GMOs are overpriced? Carnage and I seem to be in agreement that corporate control over the genome of engineered crops is potentially a vector for exploitation (and otherwise I embrace the utility of GMOs), and no one else really elaborated on their opposition.

You spend enough time in the general discussion threads, and these things cease to be surprising - merely disappointing. Personally I'm more baffled by some of the attitudes to LGBT+ people.

I didn't spot anyone implying GMOs are overpriced? Carnage and I seem to be in agreement that corporate control over the genome of engineering crops is potentially a vector for exploitation (and otherwise I embrace the utility of GMOs), and no one else really elaborated on their opposition.

I have personally genetically modified tomatoes to slow rotting in a high school lab at a cost of about $60-70. This was five years ago. No doubt it's even cheaper and more open now. 

I refer you to Riuma's requirement of " All replies to this thread must be either debate or discussion. No arguments. Let's copy the success of this thread. "

Pretty sure that would count as trying to spike an argument, if not just very confrontational.

Well, that's certainly encouraging. Particularly with CRISPR in use now, I suppose.

I should really check up on the status of gene patenting, now you mention it. Perhaps I'm being overly cynical and someone has managed to put a muzzle on the corporate monster.

Death Penalty: I'm of two minds on this - rehabilitation is absolutely a superior choice to punishment, but some offenders cannot be rehabilitated and will therefore prove a drain on the state in being kept from doing harm. A question to ask after more widespread reforms, I think.

Economically speaking, at least in the U.S., executing someone usually ends up costing way more than keeping them in prison for life. Death row inmates go through a way longer and more expensive appeals process that most often ends with them being taken off death row, anyway.

Economically speaking, at least in the U.S., executing someone usually ends up costing way more than keeping them in prison for life. Death row inmates go through a way longer and more expensive appeals process that most often ends with them being taken off death row, anyway.

Yes, I was reading about that earlier today. Part of the reason it seems like a decision to make after more widespread reforms - such as disassociating prisons and profit. 

Abortion: I'm scared to answer this for some reason.. 

Gay Marriage/Gay Rights: Definitely love wins, no question there. However, the government shouldn't give this right since they can also take it back. Therefore, it should be added to the "natural rights" if that make any sense. 

Planned Parenthood: People abused it too much.

Religious Freedom Act: Don't we have her already?? 

Required Vaccination: Yes, I'm with her.

Trans Rights: We are all one race and it's the human race. Okay, I know that's sound so cliche and lame, but that's kinda true. I heard someone say that and it struck me like it made me think for a while. Also I believe that everyone is always evolving and changing that's just a given. I don't understand why people can't accept it. My answer is yes.

Death Penalty: Too much money and effort, but I'm still for it.

Obamacare: It had good intentions, but the price is too high, we need to cut it.

Legalize Marijuana: Nah, I need to stay in business.. da fuq?

Minimum Wage: I like her to be high.

Higher Taxes on the Wealthy: Yes, it won't affect them.

Lower Taxes on the Poor: Hell yea brotha!! I'm poor, so I can relate.

Welfare: Yeah, she cute. I like her.

Trans-Pacific Partnership: Idek what this means

Puerto Rico Bailout: Might as well

Building Wall: The Great Wall of America or what?? I swear we are not original. I hate us.

Deportation: My sister has a green card, so I'm scared for her. 

Full Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants: Yes, we should help them.

Diminish Student Loans: Yes, set me free!

Common Core: Nice try?? but she won't make the cut.

Declare War on ISIS: I hate wars, but if it's necessary then I suppose.

Increase Military Spending: 

Drone Usage: It looks cool.

Guantanamo Bay Facility: Idek enough information

Troops in Syria: To do what?? Sit there??

Government Surveillance: Depends where?

Gun Control: Guns are scaring, and I don't like them.

Iphone Encryption: Yes, I was watching Nerve and it was crazy to say the least. 

Reduce Campaign Finance: Yes

Reduce Climate Change: This should be our main concern truthfully. 

Reduce GMOs: SAY NO TO GMOs 

Pardon Edward Snowden: Who??

Gold Standard: Sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back