Other What Are Your Favorite Dog Breeds?

Nano

procrastination symphony
What the title says. Do you prefer them big, medium, or small? Short or long-haired?

For me, I like them big and fluffy like Samoyeds and Border Collies, but I also really like Dobermans. My mom is scared of the big doggos though, so we ended up with tiny floofers (two obnoxious but cute Mal-Shis to be exact)!

My favorite is the Labrador Retriever, as that is the kind of dog I have. But I also love corgis, pit bulls and French bull dogs.

I adore Cavachons, mostly because I have one! I also love Bulldogs & Jack Russels, (because my grandma & uncle have them.) I actually like Pugs quite a bit too!

I wish I could get a dog, but it's not in the cards right now due to restrictions where I live plus my boyfriend and I don't have the time to put into caring for one properly. Maybe once we move elsewhere and we've settled into a new routine though.

Used to love huskies until I realized they are incredibly stubborn (and potentially noisy) dogs, but I do love that wolf-ish look that huskies, samoyeds, etc. have. I ended up coming across
31de5822965abab025de283c367302a3.jpg
as a result. 10/10 would want if I could care for it properly and probably be living somewhere with cooler/colder climates.

Dingo x Cattledog!! I have one named Jelly she so cute like a big orange fluffy wolf :3 XD

Tiny puppers with floofy hair!!!

I’m also a big fan of German Shepherds. Man, they’re beautiful dogs.

Doggo tax!!
3C3FAEF2-0A1C-4AC0-8835-098E3C609A64.jpeg

Got two Great Danes, Alfie and Belle they're the best doggos in the world!!!

And yes that is my double bed they have kicked me off

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 8
We've just welcomed a new Borador into our house. Love him, but my god that dog has more energy than a ferret hopped up on pixie stix.

I own a beagle. She's a pretty good doggo, really cute and friendly too. Though her tracking skills aren't exactly very good, considering she has trouble finding food hidden right behind her. Still love her though.

IMAG0112.jpg

I own a beagle. She's a pretty good doggo, really cute and friendly too. Though her tracking skills aren't exactly very good, considering she has trouble finding food hidden right behind her. Still love her though.
I never expected much tracking ability from lap dogs, but I can definitely relate to this. My doggos will sniff around for a treat that I hid right under their bellies before looking to me for help xD

trick question, i love all of them. but, gun to my head, this is my list.
- greyhounds
- chesapeake bay retrievers
- pitbulls
- long hair dachshunds
- pomeranians
- german shepherds
- welsh corgis​

that's a condensed list, there are so many more.

So,since I was born, my parents had German Shepherds, I grew up with 'em & I love dogs so much <3.
BUT: I always loved those extremely fluffy & plushy dogs :hearteyes:. So, I fell in love with: Samoyeds, at first.
But, I wasn't so sure if I could hande a dog of this size on my own, IF it comes to Strength-Situations.
So~ I ended up loving medium-sized dogs. They're not too large & not so small. ^;3^ ->Japanese Spitz & German Mittelspitz. (Mittel means [medium-sized] Spitz) in german, and it's the same size as the Japanese Spitz.
<3 So, I got a German Spitz myself, & I can say... These dogs are angel & devil in one :closed eyes open smile:. They are absolutely lovely and affectionate.
They cling to their owner,and are unbelievable clever and extremely sensitive,for example,when someone's crying...omg :hearteyes:.
But... they are also cheeky as hell,sometimes. :-_-lines: - But all in one: They're beautiful,clever & wonderful dogs,with much emotions.<3 :bishiesparklesl:.
IMG-20171007-WA0008.jpg (a little bit overexposed,but he's a cream-color,as you can see on his ears :))

I happen to love all hounds because their ears, eyes, and bays. Though, I would have to think very seriously about getting one as they can be temperamental and stubborn.

I also find Shetland sheepdogs (shelties) to be incredibly attractive.

I prefer the bigger ones! I have a Golden Retriever mix. I've always wanted a German Shepherd. Inus tend to be territorial and aggressive but they're still charming to me. Aside from those, I adore pugs, beagles, and pitbulls among the smaller breeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back