Literature What are you reading right now?

Reading is hard for me nowadays because health conditions, but I listen to audio books. I just finished Gardens of the Moon. Loved it! Still not sure what exactly happened in it but still, a good way to spend +30 hours.

latest

Currently reading this. I cannot get enough of the Drow books. the Drizzit series was rlly good

I finished The Sky Is Yours by Chandler Klang Smith earlier today. It was...an experience. There were two moments I really appreciated but other than that it wasn't my cup of tea.

I just started reading Hate List by Jennifer Brown...
It has been a long time since I read anything that wasnt fantasy or supernatural. Let's hope it will be a good one.

Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (as well as several fanfics and a ton of webcomics that I really need to catch up on)

The Last Painting of Sara De Vos
I'm going into it knowing absolutely nothing, but I've heard good things about the writing style.

i work in the children's department at a bookstore so i read a lot of kids books. right now, i'm reading a really beautifully written middle-grade novel called The Flourishing of Floralie Laurel by Fiadhnait Moser, which is a story about a young girl following clues to find her lost mother.

i am also obsessed with true crime so at the same time, i'm reading I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara, about the Golden State Killer.

I just bought Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer. I’m pretty excited about reading The Southern Reach Trilogy.

I finished Deconstructing the Iconography of Seth, and I am working on Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott.
md17145212413.jpg

A Clockwork Orange. I've always been interested in reading it, but I just never got around to getting my hands on a copy until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back