Music What are you currently listening to?

Arcana_Maxima

Seeker of Magic
Back before I found this RP site, I was on another one that had a general discussion named "Currently listening to...". There, we would post a YouTube link for the song we were currently listening to. Everyone had their own style of music, and it helped introduce many others to the many different genres of music. As a bit of fun as well, the site had us post TWO different videos, one for what we were currently listening to and one for songs we like to listen to while creating a RP storyline, OC etc.

As that site had shut down last two years ago now, I can't get most of the music that others loved to listen to while creating different roleplay characters and stories. So a request for everyone: post a song you listen to, one for what you are currently listening to and one for what you listen to while creating different RP's. Here is the first two from me:

Currently listening to:

Roleplay Creation:

And yes I know that the YouTube links are to be put under the Video prefix, but as this is a music thread I felt that it was more reasonable to put it under the Music prefix instead. If an admin feels that it is wrong, please let me know and I'll change it to the Video prefix.

here's what im currently listenin' to:

normally i don't listen to music when i'm making a roleplay but sometimes i have this song playing in my mind:

Currently:

When I'm planning/writing RPs... tbh, I don't really listen to anything special. I have a playlist of music I really like that I listen to while drawing or doing lots of other stuff, and I sometimes listen to it while RPing too
it's got like over 200 songs on it lol so if anyone wants the link to it
Fun stuff - YouTube

Currently:

I don't usually listening to music while RP, but I'll listen to a vine comp once in a while.

Currently listening to. Beware, it's very catchy!

Sometimes I listen to this while making a thread

Currently listening to:

Listening to this (and everything else from this band) while getting into the right head space for my favorite RP:

At this very moment, I'm listening to this song, since it's on a fanmix I just made!

Also, I don't tend to listen to any music in particular when I'm making RPs. I actually have this thing where I mostly only listen to songs with lyrics, and but I can't listen to anything with lyrics while trying to write or work because I get distracted.

That said, while creating an OC sometimes I choose a particular song that fits them most and listen to it while brainstorming etc. Those songs tend to vary wildly! Here's the one for the most recent character I made:

"[FL STUDIO DISS]free quandale dingle skin for fortnite: how to obtain free vbucks for roblox"

by
"Work at Pizza Place Driver"

...don't ask me how I got here. The rabbit hole went deep. Too deep. Do you know there's still a cult for Sewerslvt, even after he (she?), y'know, did the thing?
And the Toyota drivers have made their own genre, and number themselves from 1-1000?

It's been a long day.

I have been listening to a lot of Mathcore and Hadcore, but my fav band so far is Converge and is not even close

One of the only Hazbin Hotel songs that's okay to link here, LOL. I absolutely adore it, though! It's one of my top two songs in the entire series.

And I feel sick tonight, I feel just like
The dancing flame on a funeral light
And I'm not sure if I want you to save me
And I'd be less uptight if I knew the sight
Of blood was just a weakness and
Not the whole reason that you made me
But sometimes I think it is

I love this song <3

ashnikko! just started really getting into her this year. been listening to this a lot lately:

Been listening to a lot of the Nier Automata OST today, but currently this song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back