Opinion What annoys you?

scream it to the world so everyone knows how to irritate you
When people leave groups either do to political stuff or because they couldnt keep up.

Also talking about politics or corona.

We came to escape from that

Also weird crush pairings

........Yes ma’am I’ll get to it

or i might not I have so many rp’s I’m in I’m sorry 😭
I just need the sypnosis then.

I understand im fine with either way if you want to stay in or not

I don’t want to let you down, I just don’t know how to write fight scenes and idk that much about dc I’m a poser
Flame or i can teach you possibly i just know we need to keep the group going.....
And with the one liner rule i know its been difficult.
Im not saying you have to know everything about dc just the main things of batman and such.
Im not gonna stop you if you want to drop out of it, its your choice to make

Flame or i can teach you possibly i just know we need to keep the group going.....
And with the one liner rule i know its been difficult.
Im not saying you have to know everything about dc just the main things of batman and such.
Im not gonna stop you if you want to drop out of it, its your choice to make
I just don’t know how to come in! I don’t really do one liners anyway..

I dont like how its been quiet lately

I just don’t know how to come in! I don’t really do one liners anyway..
Kay, we restarted...now at the gala in gotham.

We should go to pm or else the mods will come and remove our messages on here

Too many things tbh. The list of things that annoy me is definitely longer than the list of things that don't annoy me.

Currently, most of what annoys me has to do with players on Among Us 😂

It's either someone's looking for a date (which, a murder game ain't the place to do that, FIRST OF ALL---), or someone's being a complete dipstick about beating me, OR I get banned for no reason just because, I don't know, I'm not the host's friend? 😂

Also, people starting games with only 4 people. I came to this lobby to play with 2 Impostors, what in God's name are you doing

I get annoyed whenever some continuously make passive-aggressive jabs at me and acts like nothing happens, to the point where it happens over and over and i suddenly burst out because I'm tired of it.

Currently, most of what annoys me has to do with players on Among Us 😂

It's either someone's looking for a date (which, a murder game ain't the place to do that, FIRST OF ALL---), or someone's being a complete dipstick about beating me, OR I get banned for no reason just because, I don't know, I'm not the host's friend? 😂

Also, people starting games with only 4 people. I came to this lobby to play with 2 Impostors, what in God's name are you doing
wait do people seriously look for dates on Among Us......

roleplay wise, people ignoring the lore i write. im seriously almost ready to delete a roleplay i made just because people keep coming in and shitting all over the lore. they blatantly ignore it and then act like i didnt write it down in the goddamn interest check. four people, out of the eight that have posted characters. what the fuck???

and...non roleplay wise, i get really annoyed when my brother leaves ranch dressing in a bowl for me to clean.

roleplay wise, people ignoring the lore i write. im seriously almost ready to delete a roleplay i made just because people keep coming in and shitting all over the lore. they blatantly ignore it and then act like i didnt write it down in the goddamn interest check. four people, out of the eight that have posted characters. what the fuck???

and...non roleplay wise, i get really annoyed when my brother leaves ranch dressing in a bowl for me to clean.
yeah that lore thing would be really annoying i love making and using lore in stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back