• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SAM:
sighs "well... if it was jasons then i have a few things to say to him so i will stay by the mirror if you need me to and keep watch for any more occurenses"

SAM:
sighs "well... if it was jasons then i have a few things to say to him so i will stay by the mirror if you need me to and keep watch for any more occurenses"
"it wasnt jason... But he asked about jason..." *she stands up warily and straightens the flower crown on her head*

*Ness held her close* Dont worry- your going to be fine
*she hugs him tightly* "will i be fine? Are you fine? is anyone really fine?" *she stares deep into his eyes as she says this, grabbing his shirt by the front tightly* "i am scared... More afraid than i have ever been...ness... Help me... I dont know what to do..." *she buries her face in his chest, sobbing uncontrollably*

*ness just held her tightly* Hey....... Im here.... Your not alone in this
"b...but... You cant do much to a ghost... we are all going to die..." *her voice drops to a whisper* "there is nothing we can do..." *she looks up at him with her large round eyes* "i will protect you..."

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell} click norris click norris {Rema/Rose}
Daisy White

She stepped back into the mirror and saw Rema on the ground. "Wendell this has gone to far. No more students!" She said and had such a angry in her voice is was weird .She normally wouldnt mind if he took people but this was a student. She dragged the girl back out of the mirror with a apologetic smile. he boy who was standing there seemed like he could see her. "Im so sorry about him Ill get him to stop." She said with a sheepish face and put Rema down softly on the grass. She went back to the mirror and then started yelling at Wendell.
Wendell look at daisy with sorrow in his eyes,"Daisy!" He said eith sorriness tone unlike his mronal darkish tine and them he would have in his voice.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Daisy White

"What.." She said and ran her hands through her hair. She walked over to him and hugged him with a sorry expression.

"Sorry I yelled but we cant attack students on campus." She whispered. She was calmed down now but was still slightly mad that he hurt the same person over twice and then a new one, in the same day.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Daisy White

"What.." She said and ran her hands through her hair. She walked over to him and hugged him with a sorry expression.

"Sorry I yelled but we cant attack students on campus." She whispered. She was calmed down now but was still slightly mad that he hurt the same person over twice and then a new one, in the same day.
He whimperd thinking she was mad at him and his eyes cracked a and a black liquid started to come out as she hugged him,"Im sorry!" He whimperd.

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
Grayson pinched his nose bridge, trying to keep his annoyance from boiling over. This ghost was impossible. Someone should take his crowbar away from him. It was like being wary of a Toddler.

He looked at this female ghost who had came to return Rema, the same female ghost from earlier. She seemed much more tolerable than the male, less impulsive. He gave a respectable nod as a thank-you to her, before watching the female ghost pop back into the glass.

The school was being haunted, and Grayson really wanted the violent ghost cleansed and released. He watched as Ness popped up, followed by another male he hadn’t seen before. This male offered to stand by the window. Grayson didn’t think that would do much, assuming the ghosts could pop out of any glass.

He glanced at Amethyst, before reaching and resting his hand on the back of her head. Grayson then removed it, checking his hand over for blood. The male ghost had a thing for his crowbar, Grayson was just curious if he had hit Amethyst again while she was in the glass room place.

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Amethyst Lightwood

She had a worried look as Rema was dragged off and appeared again. Ness was now talking to her and she looked away. That wasnt her business.

She looked to see Sam and the window and raised her eyebrow slightly before turning back to Grayson.

She felt his hand on the back of her head and she looked down at the grass and felt her cheeks heat up. She knew he was just checking to see if she was ok but she still wasnt used to people touching her. "Im fine. He didnt hurt me." She signed as she studied him.

She took off her rose crown and started to run her thumb over the blood red petals and thorns. Beauty and danger in one thing. It described everything to her as it all had two sides hence why it was her favorite flower.

Iris' came in a close second thought, those were breathtaking. She stretched her wings back against the grass and sat down on her knees. What a eventful day. That was a understatement it was like New York City at rush hour times ten all day long. She hoped it would cool down over the next couple hours so everyone could relax.

Daisy White

"Dont cry.." She whispered and hugged him tighter. She felt bad for yelling at him but attacking the same people over and over are dangerous and that one male looked like he could see her and she assumed he could. He looked directly at her and nodded while most people ignored her.

Last edited:
Amethyst Lightwood

She had a worried look as Rema was dragged off and appeared again. Ness was now talking to her and she looked away. That wasnt her business.

She looked to see Sam and the window and raised her eyebrow slightly before turning back to Grayson.

She felt his hand on the back of her head and she looked down at the grass and felt her cheeks heat up. She knew he was just checking to see if she was ok but she still wasnt used to people touching her. "Im fine. He didnt hurt me." She signed as she studied him.

She took off her rose crown and started to run her thumb over to petals and thorns. Beauty and danger in one thing. It described everything to her as it all had two sides hence why it was her favorite flower.

Iris' came in a close second thought, those were breathtaking. She stretched her wings back against the grass and sat down on her knees. What a eventful day. That was a understatement it was like New York City at rush hour times ten all day long. She hoped it would cool down over the next couple hours so everyone could relax.

Daisy White

"Dont cry.." She whispered and hugged him tighter. She felt bad for yelling at him but attacking the same people over and over are dangerous and that one male looked like he could see her and she assumed he could. He looked directly at her and nodded while most people ignored her.
Wendell
He looked at diasy as he smiled nervously at her,"I f-figured who jason is...." he was completely shocked from what he learned he wanted to cry.

“Maybe I’m checking if you’re a ghost.” He replied, his attempt at humour in his usual pretty dull voice. He was no longer inspecting his hand, instead watching as Amethyst sat back down in the grass with her flower crown.

He glanced to look at the window in thought about how to get rid of them, mostly the male ghost more than the female. The female ghost was nice. A thinker, it seemed.

But it’s not like they could just break every glass item in the school to keep the ghosts from popping out and snatching students. Maybe he should raise the issue up with the headmistress. Surely the threat could be handled by one of the higher ups.

Amethyst Lightwood

She let out a small laugh and looked at Grayson. "You dont have to worry about that. Ill be fine." She signed with a smile.

She laid down still studying the crown and thinking about flowers. She wondered if they had a garden here... If so how many flowers are there..? Trees..? There seemed to be alot of trees here.

She sat up on a propped elbow and then on her feet. "Wanna go see if they have a garden here?" She signed to Grayson with a raised eyebrow. She was almost bubbling over with excitement at the thought of seeing so many flowers in one place. Her wings twitched and she looked at the sky then the surrounding trees.

Daisy White

She raised a eyebrow and had a confused look on her face. "Who?" She asked and stepped back to look at Wendells upset face.

"It will be ok.." She whispered, not sure what has about to happen.

Amethyst Lightwood

She let out a small laugh and looked at Grayson. "You dont have to worry about that. Ill be fine." She signed with a smile.

She laid down still studying the crown and thinking about flowers. She wondered if they had a garden here... If so how many flowers are there..? Trees..? There seemed to be alot of trees here.

She sat up on a propped elbow and then on her feet. "Wanna go see if they have a garden here?" She signed to Grayson with a raised eyebrow. She was almost bubbling over with excitement at the thought of seeing so many flowers in one place. Her wings twitched and she looked at the sky then the surrounding trees.

Daisy White

She raised a eyebrow and had a confused look on her face. "Who?" She asked and stepped back to look at Wendells upset face.

"It will be ok.." She whispered, not sure what has about to happen.
Wendell
Wendell took a breath,"Jason was the guy who murderd me when i was alive..." he said in a sorrow tone.

Soon Amethyst had jumped to her feet again, making the male look over at her curiously. He was wondering why she was moving so fast.

When he saw the mention of the garden, it explained why.

Grayson was going to say no, mostly because he didn’t care much for flowers, but seeing Amethyst excited over it he hesitated, then agreed. Maybe he could find a quiet place in it to read sometime in the future. The cafeteria was too loud for it, he wanted to find somewhere else.

Grayson hadn’t brought his map with him, so his memory was a bit hazy where the garden was located. He remembered seeing it briefly on the map, but because he held no interest in it at the time he paid no attention. He gave a little nod to the others as a goodbye, before moving off in the direction he thought the garden was.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She smiled brightly when he agreed. "Yay!" She signed as she put back on her flower crown and followed him.

She was jumping around and gliding with her wings, she was super excited. She has never seen a full blown out garden besides the one in the herb tower which she saw once for Healia training.

She saw the gardens approaching and let out a squeal and went running to all the bushes. She threw her wings out and danced through the bushes, stopping to smell unknown flowers occasionally like a little child.

She had such a happy expression on her face her cheeks started to hurt. After a couple moments she collapsed under a bright yellow colored Acacia tree. She was humming a soft lullaby which seemed to be in french as she studied the flowers on the tree. She reached up and plucked a couple off softly and twirled them in her fingers.

She sat up slightly and gestured for Grayson to come over. "Come look!" She signed with a smile and pointed up into the tree. You could see the black in the sky through the yellow flowers and it was stunning to see all the contrast.

Last edited:
Grayson watched as Amethyst ran off to see all the bushes and flowers. While he attempted to keep up with her at a brisk walk, he soon gave up and fell behind as she pranced around. He looked around the garden in silent inspection. It was alright. When the sun was gone it was nice at least. Peaceful.

He grazed his hand against a nearby bush, feeling the cold leaves on his skin as he looked back to what Amethyst was up to. He seemed less intrigued by the garden, more so by the energy Amethyst had after the long day. She was happy, and a faint smile crossed his face seeing her smiling and running around in the flowers. It was a big difference compared to their first awkward encounter with each other earlier that day. When she was all tired out, he watched her collapse under a yellow tree. Shortly after, she sat up and signed for him to come see something.

Curious, Grayson did as asked and looked up at to the branches above him. It was nice. The yellow leaves stood out starkly against the dark sky behind them. He glanced at the female, watching her stare up at the tree, silently studying her.

“It’s nice here.” He commented, quickly looking back at the leaves above, before gazing at the garden around them.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She nodded with a bright smile. She spun the yellow flowered branch through her fingers and let her mind wander all over though mainly about the garden. It was the most magnificent place she has seen besides the Great Library but those two were so different yet so alike.

"This is my new favorite place. Its peaceful." She signed and threw the branch up in the air and lifted one of her wings to blow it higher before she caught it in the tips of her fingers. She brought it down to her lips, kissing the branch slightly and mumbled something before standing up and setting it at the base of the tree.

She returned, sitting down by Grayson and looked over and smiled. She watched him study the garden and then she looked back up at the tree. "Nothing compares to the beauty of nature and that of Lys." She whispered with a small laugh more to herself than to Grayson.

She folded her wings above her and the yellow with her wings matched that of the tree. She truly liked nature and she wanted to be apart of it. If only she could study plants everyday for a lifetime. She let out a small sigh and curiously looked over to Grayson. "Earlier you said you liked coffee and cats. Oh and Romance books! What else do you enjoy?" She signed and raised a eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back