• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 + Cello. Cello. )

He flinched realising the female had heard him mumbling, and looked at her. "Well they.." He hesitated, thinking about all the questions.

Grayson then tensed upon noticing the ghost change shape into Jason, looking directly at the familiar figure in the glass. Was it actually Jason? Had Jason decided to float around as a ghost for a while? He was trying to stay focused on Amethyst, but the shape of Jason was making it incredibly difficult, gaze flicking back and forth between the girl and the window.

Yet he suddenly snorted a laugh and quickly looked away from them both with his hand over his mouth. He couldn’t help it, he imagined the ghost had to write the ‘Hello’ backwards for it to be readable from his side. It was typical cliché horror movie things, and Grayson was amused. Years of seeing the same spooky things, not much scared him anymore. He had seen terrifying mangled corpses, been followed around by ghosts and tormented throughout his childhood and now nothing phased him. By the time he regained his composure and cleared his throat, the ghost was gone again.

"Some look normal, some.. don't." He explained, not exactly wanting to go into detail. "Some talk, but lots of them have a habit of staring. A lot of them tend to follow an everyday pattern of their past lives if they don't realize they're dead." He glanced towards the now empty window, his expression a little sullen as he talked about it. "The crying ones are the worst, same with the ghosts that like to follow you around."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched him look at the window and looked over as well. Sometimes she wished she could see ghosts or mainly just her parents.

She felt a stab of jealous, she would give anything to talk to her parents again.

She watched him laugh and let out her own little laugh and flopped down in the grass, wings spread out to her sides. She looked at him when he answered her question. She nodded to what he was saying, crying really was the worst or seeing corpse.

"Your laugh is cute. You should laugh more." She signed without really thinking and looked away feeling her face heat up.

He flinched realising the female had heard him mumbling, and looked at her. "Well they.." He hesitated, thinking about all the questions.

Grayson then tensed upon noticing the ghost change shape into Jason, looking directly at the familiar figure in the glass. Was it actually Jason? Had Jason decided to float around as a ghost for a while? He was trying to stay focused on Amethyst, but the shape of Jason was making it incredibly difficult, gaze flicking back and forth between the girl and the window.

Yet he suddenly snorted a laugh and quickly looked away from them both with his hand over his mouth. He couldn’t help it, he imagined the ghost had to write the ‘Hello’ backwards for it to be readable from his side. It was typical cliché horror movie things, and Grayson was amused. Years of seeing the same spooky things, not much scared him anymore. He had seen terrifying mangled corpses, been followed around by ghosts and tormented throughout his childhood and now nothing phased him. By the time he regained his composure and cleared his throat, the ghost was gone again.

"Some look normal, some.. don't." He explained, not exactly wanting to go into detail. "Some talk, but lots of them have a habit of staring. A lot of them tend to follow an everyday pattern of their past lives if they don't realize they're dead." He glanced towards the now empty window, his expression a little sullen as he talked about it. "The crying ones are the worst, same with the ghosts that like to follow you around."
Wendell would turn back into his normal form as he watched them talk curious of who they’re talking about. Maybe him? Daisy? He didn’t know but he was majorly curious of them and about his past life that he can’t seem to remember about.

"But it's irritating more than anything else." He looked at the ghost that had returned, recognizing it from earlier and sending another scowl towards him. Grayson was not fond of that ghost for trying to attack them. But to be fair, Grayson wasn't fond of any ghosts. But he had found it odd that this ghost could seemingly shapeshift. He hadn't really seen that before, especially replicating another person. Sometimes the Ghosts would change between their normal human appearance and their body after cause of death, but never someone else completely. It confused him. That ghost was different.

Seeing Amethyst begin to sign again he looked to pay attention, his expression falling reading her compliment his laugh. He looked off to the side quickly, also feeling a warm blush move across his face.

"Thanks." He mumbled quietly, beginning to nervously pick at the grass in front of him. He thought about saying something nice back, but he didn't want to look like he was only saying it because she had done it first. If the male was able to express his emotions in full without things beginning to move around, he would. But for the safety of himself and others it was all about controlling it and keeping it repressed.

"You have nice hair." He commented bluntly, keeping his gaze glued to the grass as he continued to pick it out of the ground.

"But it's irritating more than anything else." He looked at the ghost that had returned, recognizing it from earlier and sending another scowl towards him. Grayson was not fond of that ghost for trying to attack them. But to be fair, Grayson wasn't fond of any ghosts. But he had found it odd that this ghost could seemingly shapeshift. He hadn't really seen that before, especially replicating another person. Sometimes the Ghosts would change between their normal human appearance and their body after cause of death, but never someone else completely. It confused him. That ghost was different.

Seeing Amethyst begin to sign again he looked to pay attention, his expression falling reading her compliment his laugh. He looked off to the side quickly, also feeling a warm blush move across his face.

"Thanks." He mumbled quietly, beginning to nervously pick at the grass in front of him. He thought about saying something nice back, but he didn't want to look like he was only saying it because she had done it first. If the male was able to express his emotions in full without things beginning to move around, he would. But for the safety of himself and others it was all about controlling it and keeping it repressed.

"You have nice hair." He commented bluntly, keeping his gaze glued to the grass as he continued to pick it out of the ground.
Wendell would grin as his eyes lit up as he grabbed this out of the mirror and brought her into the dark room through the window his eyes glowing up him still smiling creepily at her,”Why hello,I presume you know who Jason is...” he said to her his mirror like eyes cracking a little.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched his expression fall then look away. She thought she said something wrong. "Sorry." She mumbled and looked away embarrassed.

She smiled brightly and tucked on a strand of her hair when he complimented it. As she was about to respond to him she appeared in a dark room.

She looked around confused then focused on something in front of her. A person. "No I dont.. not really." She signed and then stepped back to look at the mirror. She frowned slightly at the person. She wasnt scared but was in the middle of a conversation, its rude to interrupt.

"Can I go back to my friend now..?" She signed and beat her wings slightly.

Last edited:
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched his expression fall then look away. She thought she said something wrong. "Sorry." She mumbled and looked away embarrassed.

She smiled brightly and tucked on a strand of her hair when he complimented it. As she was about to respond to him she appeared in a dark room.

She looked around confused then focused on something in front of her. A person. "No I dont.. not really." She signed and then stepped back to look at the mirror. She frowned slightly at the person. She wasnt scared but was in the middle of a conversation, its rude to interrupt.

"Can I go back to my friend now..?" She signed and beat her wings slightly.
He pinned her to a wall as his eyes glowed,she would se through his eyes people’s souls screaming for pain Andy mercy through his mirror like eye lids he had a stroke they glew a little.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Amethyst Lightwood

She rolled her eyes and kneed him hard in his gut, making him drop her. She avoided his eyes, no one was going to make her feel super bad even though she should. She grabbed out her dagger, still having Rema blade attached as well. "Let me go back to my friend." She signed and stepped towards the mirror. Her wings arched above her.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Amethyst Lightwood

She rolled her eyes and kneed him hard in his gut, making him drop her. She avoided his eyes, no one was going to make her feel super bad even though she should. She grabbed out her dagger, still having Rema blade attached as well. "Let me go back to my friend." She signed and stepped towards the mirror. Her wings arched above her.
He grinned,”Why should I let you do that?” His gut schedule but he would ignore the pain he thought he heard diary’s he’ll for his a testimony but ignored it.

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 )
Grayson looked up, watching as the ghost reached through the glass, grabbed Amethyst, and disappeared back in within a second.

"You're kidding me." He hissed, scowl deepening. He stood up, and was about to walk up the window when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Rema.

“Nothing.” He responded to the girl, sparing a glance to the window. He was a little nervous. That ghost had attacked Amethyst earlier, now he had pulled her through to some other dimension it seemed. Maybe the ghost liked her and that’s why he kept going for her, Grayson thought. Either way, that ghost was a confusing hindrance.

He turned away from Rema and went up to the glass window, knocking his knuckle against it to try get the ghosts attention. Grayson was annoyed.

Amethyst Lightwood

"Fine ill do it myself." She signed and stepped back again to the mirror.

Her dagger still in her hand but by the window. She shook her head and walked into to Grayson, as she walked out of it, who was standing at the glass.

She let out a small 'oof' sound and looked up at him. She tucked her blade away and smiled. "That ghost is so weird. Now where were we before I was taken into a dark ass room?" She signed, unbothered by what happened. She tucked in her spread out wings.

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 )
Grayson looked up, watching as the ghost reached through the glass, grabbed Amethyst, and disappeared back in within a second.

"You're kidding me." He hissed, scowl deepening. He stood up, and was about to walk up the window when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Rema.

“Nothing.” He responded to the girl, sparing a glance to the window. He was a little nervous. That ghost had attacked Amethyst earlier, now he had pulled her through to some other dimension it seemed. Maybe the ghost liked her and that’s why he kept going for her, Grayson thought. Either way, that ghost was a confusing hindrance.

He turned away from Rema and went up to the glass window, knocking his knuckle against it to try get the ghosts attention. Grayson was annoyed.
"whats wrong?" *she asks concerned as to why he is acting so weird* "who are you looking for?"

(Interactions: click norris click norris + Cello. Cello. + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 )

Realizing he probably looked really weird knocking on the glass window, he glanced back to look at Rema inconspicuously.

"..Nobody." He responded, moving a step away from the building to try and not look odd. To his surprise Amethyst appeared again, walking right into him as she left the glass. Grayson blinked down at the female, who looked fine and didn't seem distressed about it at all. She even smiled. She was also holding the dagger from earlier.

He awkwardly backed up a little bit to give them space so they weren't right in front of each other.

"What.. Happened in there?" She looked the same as when she went in, so Grayson wasn't too worried. He was more so curious where the ghost had dragged her off to. He crossed his arms and glowered at the window, hoping the ghost would at least learn some manners. First he had attacked Amethyst and now he had kidnapped her temporarily. Grayson agreed, that ghost is weird.

(Interactions: click norris click norris + Cello. Cello. + Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 )

Realizing he probably looked really weird knocking on the glass window, he glanced back to look at Rema inconspicuously.

"..Nobody." He responded, moving a step away from the building to try and not look odd. To his surprise Amethyst appeared again, walking right into him as she left the glass. Grayson blinked down at the female, who looked fine and didn't seem distressed about it at all. She even smiled. She was also holding the dagger from earlier.

He awkwardly backed up a little bit to give them space so they weren't right in front of each other.

"What.. Happened in there?" She looked the same as when she went in, so Grayson wasn't too worried. He was more so curious where the ghost had dragged her off to. He crossed his arms and glowered at the window, hoping the ghost would at least learn some manners. First he had attacked Amethyst and now he had kidnapped her temporarily. Grayson agreed, that ghost is weird.
*rema stops moving and speaking at the sight of her knife on amethysts hip* "u...um hey amethyst...sis...tt...er h mean... Hello amethyst... HEhe"

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} click norris click norris {Rema}
Amethyst Lightwood

"Got dragged in. Asked if I knew Jason. Got pinned to the wall. Kneed him in the gut. Left." She signed and glared at the window behind her. She was definitely mad at the ghost.

He had interrupted her and that pissed her off more than anything. SHe could handle disrespectfulness or even being stabbed but that set off a nerve. "Im fine now but that was really weird. I was ready to kick his ass for interrupting my conversation." She signed with a snort.

She looked at Rema and her face lit up flaring out her wings. "Hello Rema!" She signed.

Amethyst Lightwood

"Got dragged in. Asked if I knew Jason. Got pinned to the wall. Kneed him in the gut. Left." She signed and glared at the window behind her. She was definitely mad at the ghost.

He had interrupted her and that pissed her off more than anything. SHe could handle disrespectfulness or even being stabbed but that set off a nerve. "Im fine now but that was really weird. I was ready to kick his ass for interrupting my conversation." She signed with a snort.

She looked at Rema and her face lit up flaring out her wings. "Hello Rema!" She signed.
"you were kidnapped by that ghost?" *she asks with a gasp*

Grayson frowned hearing the ghost had pinned her against a wall. That made the ghost sound really, really weird. Kind of inappropriate. Not proper behaviour at all. He had never heard or seen a ghost act this way. Most were pretty peaceful or just annoying, but this one seemed unhinged, dangerous at times. Impulsive. He glanced thoughtfully to the window, wondering where the ghost had came from and what made it that way.

He was glad to hear Amethyst defended herself well, even if the domestics did only go for a short amount of time. It seemed like the ghost was great at interrupting at the worst times possible. Still thinking, he absentmindedly watched Rema and Amethyst interact.

Amethyst Lightwood

"Yes yes I got kidnapped by a ghost. And what is it?" She signed to Rema and tilted her head curiously. She didnt know why the ghost kidnapped her or what use she was to the,. Still very upset at them as well next titme she saw them she was going to give them a very stern talking to. Though talking didnt work the time before.

She stretched her wings and yawned. She was tired beyond doubt but was buzzing with a new energy.

She pulled off her dandelion crown and rested it on Remas head with a smile. "There you go as well!" She signed and twitched and looked up at the stars.

SAM:
when he reaches the site of his camp he reaches out with his mind towards his father and just before he retaliates i disable his ability to control me straining under the force and i speak to him in a low voice "what you did killing that student was low even for you i cant believe you would go that far"

ZAROCK:
laughes in his mind amused "well i bet you had fun with some of your friends when they realised that i was you in that little scuffle"

SAM:
growls and scowls at the empty space he stares at "your dead in a week prepare yourself" cuts off the communication and walks away back into the building

Amethyst Lightwood

"Yes yes I got kidnapped by a ghost. And what is it?" She signed to Rema and tilted her head curiously. She didnt know why the ghost kidnapped her or what use she was to the,. Still very upset at them as well next titme she saw them she was going to give them a very stern talking to. Though talking didnt work the time before.

She stretched her wings and yawned. She was tired beyond doubt but was buzzing with a new energy.

She pulled off her dandelion crown and rested it on Remas head with a smile. "There you go as well!" She signed and twitched and looked up at the stars.
*rema smiles at amethyst* "my middle name is rose... And that ghost seems like a real jerk..." *rema blushes when she places the flower crown on her head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back