• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Interactions: Cello. Cello. + click norris click norris )
Grayson was glad he had made the right call about not saying anything, since Amethyst did the same thing. But seeing Rema go and pick up the snake made him tense, glancing towards Amethyst to see how she was doing. Rema had stolen his book earlier, and she seemed like the type to be evil and throw the reptile at them.

Grayson was glad he had made the right call about not saying anything, since Amethyst did the same thing. But seeing Rema go and pick up the snake made him tense, glancing towards Amethyst to see how she was doing. Rema had stolen his book earlier, and she seemed like the type to be evil and throw the reptile at them.
*rema carries the snake away, petting it gently*

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} click norris click norris {Rema}
Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile faltered when she saw Rema pick up the snake. Her heart pounding as she watched the duo come closer. She was standing up and backing away. Her eyes went wide as she watched the snake slither on Rema. "Those things are pure poison. They kill with ease-" She signed to Rema. She had her wings slightly spread in case she needed to take off. She also had her hand on the dagger she kept strapped to her incase of events like this. She wouldnt hurt Rema but if that snake even thought to attack she would kill it.

Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile faltered when she saw Rema pick up the snake. Her heart pounding as she watched the duo come closer. She was standing up and backing away. Her eyes went wide as she watched the snake slither on Rema. "Those things are pure poison. They kill with ease-" She signed to Rema. She had her wings slightly spread in case she needed to take off.
*remas own smile falters and rshe looks at the snake* "what do you mean?"

Grayson didn’t like this. This entire situation was a mess and he was eyeing the snake cautiously. He wished Nimue was around at a time like this. She'd know what to do about it.

"It means put it down." Grayson said tensely, following Amethyst's lead of backing away a bit. He didn't fancy a bite from it. He could just use his Telekinesis to grab and throw the snake away, but he wasn't sure if it'd be quick enough. If the snake noticed it was being moved maybe it would bite down and inject it's venom into Rema.

Grayson didn’t like this. This entire situation was a mess and he was eyeing the snake cautiously. He wished Nimue was around at a time like this. She'd know what to do about it.

"It means put it down." Grayson said tensely, following Amethyst's lead of backing away a bit. He didn't fancy a bite from it. He could just use his Telekinesis to grab and throw the snake away, but he wasn't sure if it'd be quick enough. If the snake noticed it was being moved maybe it would bite down and inject it's venom into Rema.
*rema pets the snake some more* "but i know this kind of snake... I have dealt with many in my life..."

Amethyst Lightwood

She has had practice with her dagger before in her old school from one of her only friends. "Hold still I can kill it or well hit it. Thats a snake that kills in a heartbeat." She said not bothering about signing. She raised her blade, lining it up with the snakes main body so she wouldnt hit Rima. If she did she would fix it. She didnt mind hurting this snake if it meant that a person could live. She could heal the snake after as well if she didnt kill it. She shifted her wings and stepped forward a bit.

Amethyst Lightwood

She has had practice with her dagger before in her old school from one of her only friends. "Hold still I can kill it or well hit it. Thats a snake that kills in a heartbeat." She said not bothering about signing. She raised her blade, lining it up with the snakes main body so she wouldnt hit Rima. If she did she would fix it. She didnt mind hurting this snake if it meant that a person could live. She could heal the snake after as well if she didnt kill it. She shifted her wings and stepped forward a bit.
*rema just watches as amethyst prepards to kill hesr new friend*

Grayson's eyes widened a fraction seeing Amethyst had withdrawn a dagger, and was now lining up to throw it at the snake. He didn't want that to happen. He liked snakes. He liked animals in general. The male nervously began to pick at his nails, watching the scene before him. Rema seemed relaxed, patting the deadly snake just fine and Amethyst was prepared to kill. He had the impulsive thought of maybe standing between Amethyst with the knife and Rema with the snake, yet thought better of it. Instead, he turned his head to the side. If she was going to kill the reptile, he didn't want to see it.

Amethyst Lightwood

She noticed Graysons eyes widen and turn away, she shook her head silently. She shifted slightly and threw the dagger, hitting the snakes tail with enough force to knock it off Rema to the ground. She winced slightly and was quickly at the snakes side and signed a simple symbol and held her hand over the snake.

Light bounced from her hand and circled the snakes tail. She removed the dagger as she did so and the snake was just fine as the wound healed up. She knew the black was creeping up her veins but she would be ok, it was a simple symbol so it didnt drain her much.

The snake slithered off into the darkness of the bushes and she turned to look at the two of them. She tucked the dagger away into its spot and had a guilty look on her face.

She didnt want to hurt the snake but didnt it make up for it that she didnt kill it and healed it? She also saved Rema's life even though she called the snake her best friend. "Lesson two dont befriend those snakes they are the cause of death for numerous Angli." She signed and shivered slightly.

Grayson heard the light thud of the snake falling to the grass and gritted his teeth, keeping his gaze focused on something in the distance. It wasn't like there was much of a choice, the snake was dangerous and who knows what could happen or who could get hurt if it was left there. But even when Amethyst had healed it and the snake slithered off into the darkness, the snake still had to feel the pain of being stabbed, and that bothered him. He felt bad for it.

The male gazed into the trees in the direction of where the snake had slid into, thinking about it for a long time, frowning. She didn't have to heal it. In the future it could bite some other student, repercussions because she decided to let it live.

Amethyst Lightwood

"Well if you wanted it to turn you into a mindless zombie be my guest." She said stiffly, feeling her head fog up she spread her wings.

She leaped up into the sky and looked for a branch she could settle on. Without god damn snakes that are going to turn her into a zombie. She found on a little bit above them and landed on it quietly and settled into it, wings draped over the edges.

She liked the feeling of the rough bark against her skin it calmed her. She felt tears come to her eyes, she pissed both of them off but she saved them was it a win lose? Lose lose? She felt the tears slid down her cheeks silently and she looked up at the stars, counting them in her mind.

Did they think she wanted to hurt the animal..? Did she just loose some of her only friends while just getting to know them..? Did they think she was cruel and could have found a better way..?

Amethyst Lightwood

"Well if you wanted it to turn you into a mindless zombie be my guest." She said stiffly, feeling her head fog up she spread her wings.

She leaped up into the sky and looked for a branch she could settle on. Without god damn snakes that are going to turn her into a zombie. She found on a little bit above them and landed on it quietly and settled into it, wings draped over the edges.

She liked the feeling of the rough bark against her skin it calmed her. She felt tears come to her eyes, she pissed both of them off but she saved them was it a win lose? Lose lose? She felt the tears slid down her cheeks silently and she looked up at the stars, counting them in her mind.

Did they think she wanted to hurt the animal..? Did she just loose some of her only friends while just getting to know them..? Did they think she was cruel and could have found a better way..?
*rema lands next to amethyst and hugs her* "th...thank you..."

Grayson watched as Amethyst flew upwards to go sit up in a tree. He had a hunch she was upset, especially after seeing Rema join her on the branch and hug her. He wondered how Amethyst would react to that physical contact. The male then narrowed his eyes. It's not like he could just float on up there like they did, drawing his attention back to the bottom of the tree. No way was he going to be seen climbing up there either. He hadn't climbed anything since he was about 6, so he wasn't going to start again now. That would be an embarrassing and pitiful sight, Grayson trying to climb anything. He would rather stay on the ground and just listen to the two above him.

With a sigh he ran a hand through his hair, todays events were exhausting. He wondered what time it was and whether many people were in their dorms yet. He shuddered at the thought, reminded of his horrid roommate.

Amethyst Lightwood

She went tense for a moment then hugged her back. She quickly let go and nodded. She flipped herself to be hanging from the branch by her legs. Her wings spread out in arcs over her head.

She let out a shaky sigh before letting her legs free and she flipped, rolling on impact. She looked up at Rema then over at Grayson. She should say sorry for hurting the snake.

She walked over to Grayson with a apologetic face. "Sorry I stabbed the snake but if I didnt Rema would be controlled and her brain altered to think differently." She signed to him. She adverted his gaze and looked over to the side where a weed patch was. She tucked her hands in her pockets.

Last edited:
Amethyst Lightwood

She went tense for a moment then hugged her back. She quickly let go and nodded. She flipped herself to be hanging from the branch by her legs. Her wings spread out in arcs over her head.

She let out a shaky sigh before letting her legs free and she flipped, rolling on impact. She looked up at Rema then over at Grayson. She should say sorry for hurting the snake.

She walked over to Grayson with a apologetic face. "Sorry I stabbed the snake but if I didnt Rema would be controlled and her brain altered to think differently." She signed to him. She adverted his gaze and looked over to the side where a weed patch was. She tucked her hands in her pockets.
*rema jumps down and hands her knife to amethyst* "i want to be as peaceful as you... I dont want to fight or kill anymore... But i also dont want to become subservient to rules." *she walks away, hesitant to leave her knife*

He looked up and watched as Amethyst dropped down and came over to him. He shook his head at her apology, a faint smile crossing his face.

"It's fine." He assured her, "You did what you had to." He glanced off to the side in comfortable silence for a while. "You throw knives well." Grayson commented, impressed that she had landed the hit on the snake, also managing to miss hurting Rema in the process. He watched Rema return the knife to Amethyst.

He still wanted to ask about the serum, but assumed it did what she had just mentioned, altered someone's brain to think differently. He decided to ask later or another time.

Amethyst Lightwood

She was about to reply to Grayson when she turned around and saw Rema, holding out her knife to her. She took it carefully in her hands and nodded to what she said.

"Good choice." She signed with a approving smile. She strapped the blade to her hip with her blade. A small sound as they hit each other. She glanced at Grayson then at the receding figure of Rema.

She smiled at his comment. "Friend back in school taught me. I sometimes think its a good and bad thing he taught me." She signed.

She turned around and plopped down in the grass. She looked at Grayson and tilted her head. "I know you want to question whatever it is. Go ahead plus I owe you for forgiving me that easily." She signed and folded her arms in her lap and her wings behind her.

Amethyst Lightwood

She was about to reply to Grayson when she turned around and saw Rema, holding out her knife to her. She took it carefully in her hands and nodded to what she said.

"Good choice." She signed with a approving smile. She strapped the blade to her hip with her blade. A small sound as they hit each other. She glanced at Grayson then at the receding figure of Rema.

She turned around and plopped down in the grass. She looked at Grayson and tilted her head. "I know you want to question whatever it is. Go ahead plus I owe you for forgiving me that easily." She signed and folded her arms in her lap and her wings behind her.
*rema flinches when she hears the knives hit each other*

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
He jumped at the opportunity to be nosey immediately. Grayson looked down at Amethyst sitting in the grass, trying to think of the shortest questions with the most answers. He eventually sat down next to her, pausing for a moment.

"Who do they use the serum on?" He inquired, wondering what qualified someone for the venom. He assumed if certain rules were broken they would be the ones to get administered with it. "And how do you know that?" Amethyst was terrified of the snake, that wasn't the look of someone who had just seen it for the first time. She recognized it and what it was for.

SAM:
goes back into my dorm and after changing into a thin shirt and and changing into some lighter and more loose clothing i strap my sword sheath on my back and head to the trainning hall stretching to get ready

SAM:
goes back into my dorm and after changing into a thin shirt and and changing into some lighter and more loose clothing i strap my sword sheath on my back and head to the trainning hall stretching to get ready
*rema waits at the training hall, humming quietly*

SAM:
walks in and cracks my knuckles as i walk towards rema and i look her up and down "hmm interesting choice of clothing thanks for the advantage"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back