• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SAM:
walks in and cracks my knuckles as i walk towards rema and i lok her up and down "hmm interesting choice of clothing thanks for the advantage"
*she yawns* "an advantage is given only to those who know how to use it" *she spreads her arms out with a smile* "you have more advantage than you think"

SAM:
smiles "yep thats not exactly true you forget im still human and its normally a rule of thumb that even the weakest of beings like demons elvs excetera will easily overpower humans but the advantage you have given me is tight clothing which will cause any injurys i inflict to hurt much more"

SAM:
smiles "yep thats not exactly true you forget im still human and its normally a rule of thumb that even the weakest of beings like demons elvs excetera will easily overpower humans but the advantage you have given me is tight clothing which will cause any injurys i inflict to hurt much more"
"and no weapon... But still i shall defeat you" *she takes off her jacket as she says this, letting her wings spread out*

SAM:
unsheaths my sword and twirls it round my hand until it is a blur and then takes a stance staring at her "come at me"

SAM:
"ok" takes a slow step forewards and then dashes at her infront of her in moments as i thrust my elbow into her throat and swing my sword low cutting into the top of her thighs

SAM:
"ok" takes a slow step forewards and then dashes at her infront of her in moments as i thrust my elbow into her throat and swing my sword low cutting into the top of her thighs
*neither hit landed as rema had caught his elbow and batted his sword aside. smirking, she twists his arm behind his back and drives her knee into his back, sending him sprawling. Rema quickly straddles his prone form, holding his wrists and effectively pinning him to the floor*

SAM:
dives into a roll after the knee twisting as i do so facing her again and uppercutting her gut as she comes in for the pin and i push her back with my shoulder standing

SAM:
dives into a roll after the knee twisting as i do so facing her again and uppercutting her gut as she comes in for the pin and u push her back with my shoulder standing
*the upper cut lifts rema a foot into the air and she slams hard onto the floor. She recovers quickly and jumps at him, sweeping his legs out from under him and punching him in the eye*

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She almost laughed but stopped for a moment to think of a quick answer that would fill those questions. She had thoughtful eyes for awhile and tapped her fingers against her wrist.

"People who break the Rules of Angli like the more major rules. Like knife fights and talking." She signed and winced at the thought of the knife fight she once got caught in.

"It helps when your foster parents are on the council. Ive came close to the serum a couple times." She signed and let out a small shiver. She batted her wings to the ground and they sat mainly on the coldness, helping keep her awake.

Last edited:
SAM:
chucks the sword away already knowing it will be too sluggish a sword to win this and plant my hand under me as i trip nodding my head downwards and towards her hand when the punch comes hitting her knuckles with my forehead breaking them and making a ringing in my ears as i jump back standing

SAM:
chucks the sword away already knowing it will be too sluggish a sword to win this and plant my hand under me as i trip nodding my head downwards and towards her hand when the punch comes hitting her knuckles with my forehead breaking them and making a rining in my ears as i jump back standing
*she recoils, holding her broken hand gingerly and backs up for just a second, almost blacking out from the pain before setting her jaw and backhanding him hard enough to send him sprawling again*

SAM:
predicts the heavy attack from her being hurt herself it was common for someone to do this after being hurt as a way to even the fight bacl up again. something his father normally fell for and grabs her wrist using the heavy momentum of the attack to spin her around and i slam my fist into the top of her spine

SAM:
predicts the heavy attack from her being hurt herself it was common for someone to do this after being hurt as a way to even the fight bacl up again. something his father normally fell for and grabs her wrist using the heavy momentum of the attack to spin her around and i slam my fist into the top of her spine
*she sprawls to the floor and using her wings, flies at him , launching a flurry of 1 handed punches*

SAM:
slowly walks backwards blocking and a bead of sweat builds on my head in concentration and tiredness and feels my arms bruising knowing fully well that he wouldnt hold up forever no matter how much endurance he had and grabs her hand on the next punch drawing her closer and throws a punch into her nose as a way for her reflexs to kick in and block with her already brocken hand

SAM:
slowly walks backwards blocking and a bead of sweat builds on my head in concentration and tiredness and feels my arms bruising knowing fully well that he wouldnt hold up forever no matter how much endurance he had and grabs her hand on the next punch drawing her closer and throws a punch into her nose as a way for her reflexs to kick in and block with her already brocken hand
*she takes the pain without moving her hand and kisses him quickly*

SAM:
doesnt react at all to it and instead is abit angry that she tryed it and pushes her backwards crossing my arms frowning "nice try but im not as easy to manipulate as most people"

SAM:
doesnt react at all to it and instead is abit angry that she tryed it and pushes her backwards crossing my arms frowning "nice try but im not as easy to manipulate as most people"
"damn...it usually works..." *she says, staunching the blood flowing from her nose with her hand*

SAM:
smiles "yeah well most people dont have as much control over their instincts and fealings as i do and ive had to too survive. and i learn from my mistakes"

SAM:
smiles "yeah well most people dont have as much control over their instincts and fealings as i do and ive had to too survive. and i learn from my mistakes"
*rema takes this as an opportunity to fix her hand and with a sickening snap, snaps the bones back together* "ready for round 2?"

SAM:
hovers my hands over my hands the bruises dissapering and i hold my fists up ready "depends you sure you wont get your ass kicked this time" smirks my eyes narrowing

SAM:
hovers my hands over my hands the bruises dissapering and i hold my fists up ready "depends you sure you wont get your ass kicked this time" smirks my eyes narrowing
"yes i promise to stop going easy on you" *she grins, leaping at him and kicking him hard in the crotch*

SAM:
directs her foot to the side so she wont be able to land on it and takes a step back ready to defend knowong that if i attacked in that scenario i would leave myself open

Sam:
gets hit by the first one grinning and then snatches her foot out the air grabbing her at her toes with one hand and at the base of her ankle on the second sharply twisting and snapping the bone pushing her away afterwards to gove her time to heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back