• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sam:
gets hit by the first one grinning and then snatches her foot out the air grabbing her at her toes with one hand and at the base of her ankle on the second sharply twisting and snapping the bone pushing her away afterwards to gove her time to heal
*she screams in pain and clutches her foot for just a moment before resetting the bone and limping toward him* "that was good..." *she holds out her hand for him to shake*

SAM:
shakes it and looks abit sad even because of the compliment "yeah although i wish i wasnt or didnt have to be that good"

SAM:
shakes his head smilling a little and sucks up his pride knowing it would be unwise to argue but knowing he still won in theory made him feel alot better and looks at her smilling again"fine then"

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Daisy White

She laughed as Wendell feel from being drunk. "You need ti stop getting knocked out drunk." She said ignoring his previous moment. She quickly slid her arm around him and pulled him off the floor into a standing position. She rolled her eyes slightly and took the bottle out of his hands again. "Im serious."
He looked out her as he looked st the bottle,"B-b-but......" he kept stuttering as he blushed when daisy got close to him. He was glad and happy he had a lover that actually cared about his mental amd physical health.

SAM:
shakes his head smilling a little and sucks up his pride knowing it would be unwise to argue but knowing he still won in theory made him feel alot better and looks at her smilling again"fine then"
*she smiles* "ok now what?" *she says before passing out*

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )

Grayson thought that was a bit harsh, administering a serum to people that didn’t follow the rules. He nodded at her answers, before a question fell out of his mouth that he couldn’t help but inquire about.

He glanced at Amethyst. “Why do you have foster parents?”

SAM:
drapes her arm over my shoulders to keep her upright and then gently lays her down "hold still a second" puts my hand on her forehead transfering some of my energy to her so she doesnt pass out then puts a small ball of ice on her ankle and hand numbing the pain and then repairing any damages and i pull her back to her feet holding on to her forearm just incase she falls again "hows that?"

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She felt her face fall blank and her body stiffen. "Real ones are assumingly dead." She signed and looked anywhere but at Grayson.

Here she was again telling someone everything. She has had some friends for years who didnt know anything about her. She had no clue why she wanted to tell Grayson everything, it was slightly aggravating. Why did she..?

She felt her wings shift on the ground into a more comfortable position.

Last edited:
SAM:
drapes her arm over my shoulders to keep her upright and then gently lays her down "hold still a second" puts my hand on her forehead transfering some of my energy to her so she doesnt pass out then puts a small ball of ice on her ankle and hand numbing the pain and then repairing any damages and i pull her back to her feet holding on to her forearm just incase she falls again "hows that?"
"th...thank you..." *she says as she shifts her foot, wary of putting it down.* "why did you do that though?"

SAM:
lets go and steps back "because i could and i didnt want to see you just pass out in pain and injure yourself more"

SAM:
"its fine you lasted longer than most when they fight me but thats mainly because ive had... experiance"

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
Grayson saw it as uncomfortable to not see Amethyst smiling like she usually was, but her reply summed up why. That was unsettling and dark. He also looked away, frowning off into the distance in thought.

He found it odd that assumedly peaceful people with wings appeared to have such hidden secrets. Grayson expected them to just float around and be happy. He picked at the grass absentmindedly as he thought about it.

“Why stay there then?” He hadn’t heard anything positive about Angli. It was either confusing or harsh.

SAM:
"then let me give you some advice. you kept rushing in to cause damage trying at every oppertunity to. next time you needn to be more patient with your attacks and wait for an oppertunity where i am unable to properly retaliate and you can profit from the strike fully even if it means taking a hit to inflict a bigger one"

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

"The Great Library is to die for. The sunrises and sunset from up in the clouds are stunning. People are nice. Training is fun. I have a life to where I can help others." She signed and was smiling at the thought of her Healia training with her best friend Lapis and the times they went to the library to find new books on everything.

"Despite all the bad things Angeila is home. Though I can see Westview becoming home too." She said with a slight smile, thinking about how here seemed safe, despite the fact of fights and a student being killed. She looked up to look at Grayson face and couldnt help but smile at the thought of her being friends with this inquisitive person.

SAM:
"then let me give you some advice. you kept rushing in to cause damage trying at every oppertunity to. next time you needn to be more patient with your attacks and wait for an oppertunity where i am unable to properly retaliate and you can profit from the strike fully even if it means taking a hit to inflict a bigger one"
*she looks at him* "so change my strategy since i have no knife..." *she thinks a bit*

SAM:
smiles liking her enthusiasm and the fact that she wants to improve "well if you have an attitude like that then i think you could" walks away with my hands in my pocket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back