• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
When Amethyst complimented his ugly little flower crown he smiled faintly, looking back at his work shyly. He now felt proud again of his hideous flowers, appreciative of it. He messed around with it for a little while more, brows furrowed in focus as he tried to adjust some of the flowers and stems. It didn’t change much. He even broke it at one part, and had to re-knot new flower stems into it. It was a pitiful comparison to Amethysts work but Grayson seemed happy about it all the same. By the time he had finished adjusting his first crown, Amethyst had already done another one.

He sat his crown next to hers on the grass, looking between the two in silence. He had rested his head on his hand, inspecting the work in deep thought. Hers was much better and cleaner, making his jaw tense. He was not perfect at something immediately and that was an issue. He would practice to become perfect.

“How’s your hand?” He asked about the thorn prick, looking up at the female who was gazing at the sky. He followed where she was looking at the stars, inspecting them in silence.

SAM:
grins a little and grabs her wrist twisting her arm away from me then turns throwing her over my shoulder taking out my knife and puts it to her throat briefly before releasing her "i didnt realisese execution in your language ment living my mistake"
*rema taps his shoulder from behind* "um i think you may have dropped this" *she drapes his belt over his shoulder as the rema he had at knife point disappears*

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She looked away from the stars and back at him. "Good." She signed thought being pricked wasnt to bad compared to somethings she has gotten into. She remembered a knife fight once and she stepped in, getting slashed because they missed the target. Both Angli go banished or transferred cities. She didnt know.

She reached for the other dandelion crown she made and set it on top of Graysons rose crown. Again as a thank you for worrying. She studied him for a moment in silence.

"Your different then the other beings at this school. You dont fight, you study. You dont seem to get angry easily as others do. Your.. peaceful." She said in a whispered tone almost barely audible as a sharp breeze blew by. She shifted her hands and rolled her wrists out and laid down on her back looking back at the stars.

Sam:
"whoops silly me i must of dropped it when you appeared behind me" puts it round me again wishing that he could teleport

Sam:
"no need i can make a new one" hovers my hand over it and a new one reforms in its place brand new

Sam:
"no need i can make a new one" hovers my hand over it and a new one reforms in its place brand new
"oh ok... Well like i was saying, you wouldnt stand a chance against shinkado... Now i need to get dressed, meet me in the training room in twenty minutes"

*sighing, she puts in fresh blue contacts and puts a black sports bra and jacket on with black leather pants* "gonna be hard to hit me now" *she laughs to her reflection and heads to the trainiing room*

Grayson watched as she handed him yet another crown. A collection. It was nice of her. He wasn’t sure what he’d do with them, but maybe he could set them on his desk back in his dorm or something. When he noticed Amethyst staring at him he blinked, thinking maybe something was wrong. Instinctively he began to pat down his hair like it was a mess or something, only stopping when he realised she was inspecting his nature, rather than his appearance.

He thought the peaceful comment wasn’t right, he did get irritable easily but he wouldn’t start swinging at someone for it.

“Studying is important and my family does not tolerate improper behaviour.” He explained, absentmindedly picking up a leftover dandelion and beginning to pick the petals out of it.

“I shouldn’t even be sitting on this grass.” He mumbled as if now becoming aware of this etiquette, which would be seen as unacceptable in his family’s eyes. Especially his mother’s. As if expecting to see his parents appear and scold him he took the flower crowns off of his head, instead placing them on his leg.

He had noticed the female was perceptive and seemed to spend a lot of time inspecting people. He supposed when you’re that quiet, you don’t have a lot to do other than listen and watch.

“But I suppose you’re similar, aren’t you?” He inquired, curious to see if she would agree. Grayson didn’t know Amethyst well, but he thought he had seen enough to guess she wasn’t into attacking people. “You’re also peaceful.”

Interaction: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched him pat his hair as if something was wrong with it and laughed slightly.

She had a guarded expression on her face. "My family.. doesnt tolerate bad behavior either." She signed though she wasnt really smiling. She assumed her improper behavior was different than his. She felt her hand drift mindlessly to the Sun earring in her left ear. Pyrite was her true family everyone else was gone and never to be mentioned again.

She nodded quickly to what he was saying. She focused on her studies when away in school and preferred the Grand Library over the Parties she sometimes heard about. She stood up upon noticing something in a tree.

She squinted trying to see it better but failed. She opened her wings and without saying a word, launched up in the air to the tree. She looked through the branched while using her wings to keep afloat. She spotted a snake and let out a little yelp and sent herself backwards in the air, tumbling onto the ground.

She stood up a second after and squeezed her toes in the grass. She went and sat back down facing Grayson, not saying anything about what the hell a snake was doing in a tree. Her jaw slightly clenched and her eyes darted to the other trees to see if anything was moving within them. It did unnerve her though that they roamed in the trees of the property.

"Where do you come from?" She signed after a little bit of silence and mainly out of curiosity this male was from.

It wasn't like he was from anywhere special. Being human in a normal human family meant his living space wasn't too mystical or anything. Their house was big to reflect their wealth and success and his first school was a private institution with good reviews before he swapped to private one on one tutoring.

"Hill Avenue." He responded, realizing she might not know where that was. "Just a little Human town." Grayson wondered what was considered as suitable behaviour as an Angli. He knew not speaking was a rule, and was curious over what other strict guidelines they had in place. Before he could ask anything, she had stood up and abruptly spread her wings out. Grayson blinked, confused for a moment before he felt the gust of wind brush past him as she took off.

He watched her inspect a tree, thinking maybe there was a flower in it that she wanted. He saw her moment of panic and tumble back to the ground. He stood up to go investigate. He thought maybe it was a spider. Not many people liked spiders. He remembered showing some random girl a spider once and she freaked out and got him into trouble. His mother was not happy about it. Getting close enough he could now see the snake. Grayson liked those too. But due to the fact Nimue wouldn't be around to help if he got bitten, he kept his distance. He didn't know if Amethyst could heal venom, and he didn't particularly wish to almost die a second time today.

"Don't like snakes?" He inquired, watching the reptile slither between the branches above him. It was odd that a snake would be out in the open like this. He wondered if it was harmless, since it was on school grounds and surely they wouldn't let dangers into the premise.

InteractionsL Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She studied some Human places before but that wasnt one of them. She smiled and nodded to his answer. She watched him approach the snake in the tree when he asked her a question. She shook her head quickly and sunk back further as she watched the animal.

Her eyes alight with fright and she was trembling. She knew snakes like that. They were deadly maybe not as deadly as the one the girl had but still deadly. Parts of the council brought them into her home when her foster parents mingled with them, normally talking about the Hunts. Her brain clicked as she thought about the home parties, the hushed whispers about a serum. She now knew they connected and her eyes went wide.

She was quickly back up as she watched Grayson move closer. She encircled his wrist with her fingers and tugged on it slightly. Her wings fluttered slightly as she looked at the snake again.

He was still looking up at the snake, trying to guess what species when Grayson felt a tug on his wrist. He glanced back to look at her, confused to see her so afraid of it. Grayson didn't see the snake as that scary, as long as it stayed in the tree. Though to be fair, not a lot did scare him. Small enclosed spaces, perhaps.

"He's fine, he looks like he's resting.. see?" He looked back at the reptile. The snake didn't really look like it was resting. It was up in the branches, moving around and staring at them with it's beady little eyes. But Amethyst looked terrified and could feel her trembling from her hand, so he obediently let the hold on his wrist pull him away from the tree. He backed away from the reptile with her, casting an equally wary and curious look towards her.

"What's with you and snakes?"

Amethyst Lightwood

"That species. Angli. Serum." Was all she could sign and she hoped it made sense. She didnt seem to noticing she was signing about the serum they used on people and was one of the most guarded secrets. Was she just going to tell this boy everything? Her mind was clicking things in place as her memories over loaded her of when she snuck out to view the council parties.

She didnt know if she could explain it all the way to Grayson. She knew she was a trembling mess but couldnt help it. She walked back to where they were sitting and let go of Graysons wrist.

She looked to the sky and started counting the endless masses of stars. She could feel herself stop trembling but the terror that was on her face previously was still there. She folded her wings out to the side, staying silent and trying calming her racing mind so she could form actual sentences.

Grayson wasn’t going to lie, he was unsettled by the fear of the female and was barely able to read her signing due to her shaking. His frown and confusion only deepened upon deciphering it. A serum.

“Serum for what?” But she didn’t answer, instead leading them away from the tree and back to the grass patch they were sitting in earlier.

“Amethyst?” He tried getting her attention. She was staring up at the stars again, clearly overthinking. “What serum?”

Grayson was getting creeped out, a difficult thing to do to the male. He reached out and touched the girl’s arm to try and snap her out of it.

Amethyst Lightwood

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Graysons hand on her arm. She looked at him and raised a eyebrow.

She obviously didnt hear him because she was lost in her thoughts. She sat up straighter and took some of the dandelions into her shaking hands and rolled them into a simple braided crown.

She curled her bare feet into the grass and tried to wipe the terror of her face. She didnt want to worry Grayson with all het thoughts, more like she couldnt even put thoughts into words.

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. + click norris click norris )
Grayson recoiled his hand as she flinched and raised an eyebrow at him.

“The snake? The serum?” He tried reminding her, but scowled as she began picking up dandelions to begin making another crown. She ignored that one on purpose. He rudely snapped his fingers in front of her face a few times, as if trying to wake her from some trance.

He stopped hearing Rema appear, looking at the girl. Grayson glanced at Amethyst, unsure if this topic was something he was allowed to talk about. Based on how terrified she seemed, probably not.

“Nothing.” Grayson replied for them, yet was looking at Amethyst still expecting some type of explanation for this. She was creeping him out.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} click norris click norris {Rema}
Amethyst Lightwood

She looked up to see Grayson talking and snapping his fingers. She was about to answer him when Rema appeared, quickly shutting her mouth. She didnt want to talk about this with anyone else. She could have avoided it with Grayson but knew she would get questioned later.

She followed Graysons lead and signed, "Nothing just got spooked by a snake. Like one of those really mean big looking ones." She had a forced smile and let out a laugh.

She felt her wing twitch and she studied what the females posture and expression. She didnt get spooked by Nimues snake but that one wasnt used to kill people. Or was it. She snapped out of her thoughts.

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. + click norris click norris )
Grayson recoiled his hand as she flinched and raised an eyebrow at him.

“The snake? The serum?” He tried reminding her, but scowled as she began picking up dandelions to begin making another crown. She ignored that one on purpose. He rudely snapped his fingers in front of her face a few times, as if trying to wake her from some trance.

He stopped hearing Rema appear, looking at the girl. Grayson glanced at Amethyst, unsure if this topic was something he was allowed to talk about. Based on how terrified she seemed, probably not.

“Nothing.” Grayson replied for them, yet was looking at Amethyst still expecting some type of explanation for this. She was creeping him out.
*rema picks up the snake* "oh what a beautiful snake" *she says with a smile*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back