• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SAM:
looks at her oddly "because you have done it twice. once when you stopped me from leaving and the second time when i saved you by sucking poison out of your body"

SAM:
looks at her oddly "because you have done it twice. once when you stopped me from leaving and the second time when i saved you by sucking poison out of your body"
*she smiles.* "Only the first time was me... The second time i was possessed..." *she blushes a little* "i do have violent tendencies...dont i?"

SAM:
smiles understanding partially as he wasnt exactly the most peaceful person himself"a little but dont we all"

SAM:
smiles understanding partially as he wasnt exactly the most peaceful person himself"a little but dont we all"
*she looks down.* "i am guessing you didnt know about my wings too..." *she blushes deeper as she realizes she is wearing just a towel*

SAM:
doesnt show any sighn of noticing how little dressed she is and looks at the wings "no but im guessibg you an angel or something"

SAM:
doesnt show any sighn of noticing how little dressed she is and looks at the wings "no but im guessibg you an angel or something"
*she nods, turning away to hide her embarassment* "i...i am half neko and half angel..." *she suddenly looks ashamed of her previous behavior*

SAM:
thinks "thats because their jealous. think about it if you were just a pure angel or neko you would be the same as the others but you can become more than either of them races and the fact that you have a choice in what side you embrace whether it be one or the other or both is what they hate the most as you have a choice in what you become and they dont"

SAM:
thinks "thats because their jealous. think about it if you were just a pure angel or neko you would be the same as the others but you can become more than either of them races and the fact that you have a choice in what side you embrace whether it be one or the other or both is what they hate the most as you have a choice in what you become and they dont"
*she carefully dries her hair with a heated hand* "the problem is shinkado and i never got a choice to decide which one we want to be and we try to hide both..."

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
Grayson watched her example and nodded, before slowly beginning on his.
His started neat and carefully, yet it soon deteriorated into a mess. The stems and knots were at uneven sizes and lengths, the flowers facing all different directions. But Grayson looked proud of his progress and held it up to her enthusiastically, proud. Until he looked at her one. A spark of envy and competitiveness rivalled within him and he scowled, holding his crown of dandelions closer to himself as if protecting his ugly child.

“Mine has personality.” He said defensively, an embarrassed blush moving across his face. He looked down at his crown, then to hers, narrowing his eyes. He didn’t like not being good at something.

“It’s meant to look like this.” He gave a fake confident nod, as if his ugly messy crown was intentional. “I like him.”

SAM:
"ive met alot of people in my life even if it was briefly heh i even met a half demon half angel hybrid he was fun. but you kust have to embrace what you are you cant just hide it away forever"

SAM:
"ive met alot of people in my life even if it was briefly heh i even met a half demon half angel hybrid he was fun. but you kust have to embrace what you are you cant just hide it away forever"
"why cant we?... We have been good at it so far..." *she doesnt mention the distinct depression that had befallen her and shinkado over the years*

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She watched Grayson finish his after she finished hers. She looked at it with a smile, honestly it was quite a good start. She watched him grow defensive over it and let out a small laugh, not laughing at him but how he seemed to act when not perfect off the bat.

"I agree it does. It looks good!" She signed with a smile, before setting her dandelion crown on top of her rose one, creating tiers out flowers. She reached her hand down to grab more dandelions.

She moved in a quick pace and created a crown much like Graysons rose one, but with dandelions. Parts have swooped off of it and clusters in more certain spots. This was one of the hardest crowns she knew just because of all the steps. She sat it down in the bed of grass and was smiling.

She leaned on her hands and looked at the sky, keeping her eyes away from the moon.

SAM
"i would be happy to i am quite good at fighting and have never lost a one on one fight in my life"

SAM:
grins a little and grabs her wrist twisting her arm away from me then turns throwing her over my shoulder taking out my knife and puts it to her throat briefly before releasing her "i didnt realisese execution in your language ment living my mistake"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back