• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SAM
thinks for a secind on what would make him believe him and cant think of any quick solutions and charges at him sliding under and grabbing his ankle on the way under and yanks him backwards

SAM
thinks for a secind on what would make him believe him and cant think of any quick solutions and charges at him sliding under and grabbing his ankle on the way under and yanks him backwards
*shinkado slams face first into the ground, recovers and launches a flurry of quick cuts at sam*

SAM:
stands and walks backwards as i parry the blows thinking that this was a very skilled opponent and as our objectives were differant the odds would not be in my favour. he was trying to kill me while i was just trying to defend myself and didnt want to strike back. i would lose if this continued any longer and needed to find a way to end this quickly

SAM:
stands and walks backwards as i parry the blows thinking that this was a very skilled opponent and as our objectives were differant the odds would not be in my favour. he was trying to kill me while i was just trying to defend myself and didnt want to strike back. i would lose if this continued any longer and needed to find a way to end this quickly
*rema pops up between the two fighters and spreads her wings, blocking

SAM:
sheaths my sword and looks at rema a little suprised by the fact that she has wings then realised the had tryed to kill him twice now"hello again please dont say your here to attack me aswell"

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Amethyst Lightwood

She was now looking at the sky again and could feel her heart pounding and words vibrating in her head.

"Before I left a Healia apprentice healed me so I would be fine the next day. Me not thinking anyone would get hurt and me needed to heal them. Like I said earlier it has side effects and I was so careless.. He might not have died then but the effect could have kicked in later.." She said with a horse voice and realized now.. it was her fault.

Another good person gone and from one that cared so deeply for him. She sat up and looked at Grayson again.

Daisy White

She looked at him and shook her head with a smile. "No I do but I was asking what you meant." She said and looked up at him with her eyes, watching them reflect back at her. She booped his nose quickly and laughed.
Wendell would be in the dark room drinking a lot more than usual, there would be many bottles of whiskey as he drunk more. He would be totally hammers down and drunk,.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Wendell}
Daisy White

She frowned slightly as she watched Wendell. "Do you have to drink?" She asked and raised a eyebrow. She carefully took the bottle out of his hands and threw it. She glowed slightly in the dark room.

Daisy White

She frowned slightly as she watched Wendell. "Do you have to drink?" She asked and raised a eyebrow. She carefully took the bottle out of his hands and threw it. She glowed slightly in the dark room.
As Wendell was intoxicated, he stayed up and moved closer to daisy,”Your a cute noodle....” he said as he fell into the ground face first as she went back to taking a sip of whiskey.

SAM:
sheaths my sword and looks at rema a little suprised by the fact that she has wings then realised the had tryed to kill him twice now"hello again please dont say your here to attack me aswell"
*rema looks at sam, her hair still wet from the shower* "i am not here to fight but rather, i am here to stop you from killing my brother..."

SAM:
thinks for an answer and says flatly "if i wanted to kill him then i wouldnt of healed him and just simply executed him in his injured state"

SAM:
thinks for an answer and says flatly "if i wanted to kill him then i wouldnt of healed him and just simply executed him in his injured state"
*she looks at shinkado, confused.* "what is the meaning of your attacking the one that healed you?" *she asks him inquizitively* *shinkado grips his sword hilt tightly and growls* "he killed them... The wolves died at his blade"

SAM:
frowns and gets annoyed that he wont believe him "what did i tell you earlier i did not kill them and i will even let you inspect my memorys if you must to prove that"

SAM:
frowns and gets annoyed that he wont believe him "what did i tell you earlier i did not kill them and i will even let you inspect my memorys if you must to prove that"
*shinkado screams in outrage * "you liar!!" *rema glares at shinkado* "he couldnt have done it... He was here the whole time..."

Daisy White

She laughed as Wendell feel from being drunk. "You need ti stop getting knocked out drunk." She said ignoring his previous moment. She quickly slid her arm around him and pulled him off the floor into a standing position. She rolled her eyes slightly and took the bottle out of his hands again. "Im serious."

SAM:
pushes past rema and puts my hand on his forehead and shares with him all memorys since i came to the school and steps back again "do you believe me now?"

SAM:
"what you saw was my father who has the ability to change his body to match other people including me and i have been running from him since i was 6"

SAM:
"what you saw was my father who has the ability to change his body to match other people including me and i have been running from him since i was 6"
*he growls* "fine i was wrong... Want a cookie??" *he says sarcastically as he sheathes his sword*

(Interactions: Cello. Cello. )
Grayson watched Amethyst shuffle around in the field picking flowers for a while, before going back to inspect the crown she had given him.

It would only be until she came back and dropped the pile of dandelions on the grass in front of him did he break thoughts and look up again. Grayson had a false sense of confidence for this, he was smart he could do things. Just because he sucked at trying to make literally anything else would not stop the male from trying.

He picked up a dandelion and spun it between his fingers, before looking up at the female for advice on how to begin.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She thought for a moment about the different crowns she knew she could make or well more teach. She settled on a simple thick support with flowers dotting it.

She took two of the bright yellow flowers, crossing the stems over each other in a 'x'. "Under, over, across, repeat. Leave a inch in-between each knot." She said and looked up at Grayson before continuing. She had a good half of it done, going slow before she looked back up at Grayson with a smile.

She folded her wings closer and sat on her knees, her one still ripped pant leg hitting the cold grass. Her eyes were shinning as she looked at all the flowers. She was glad someone was taking interest in something she does. She enjoyed teaching someone and now she understood why Pyrite did.

SAM:
sighs and shakes my head "its fine dont worry about it im just glad i didnt have to resort to more drastic measures"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back