• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Western rp intrest

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
So I recently got red dead redemption 2, and I've been absolutely obsessed and have been really getting into the past history of it with the clothing and everything.

So I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a western rp with me. I prefer playing female roles and I can reply pretty much everyday if not multiple times a day. I've never been one to do like full extremely long 3 or so paragraphs but enough for my partner to work off of I'll also do my best to mimick you as well. I also only really do romance rp's there just more fun for me, but I'm open to all genders male or female I'm okay with both.

-Some little ideas-

Outlaw x mayor's daughter
Sheriff x outlaw
Robber x high class lady
Cowboy x cowgirl

I would love to hear any other ideas as well! Dm me or comment if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back