• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jamie
jamieannoyed.gif

Another weekend passed, though this one was extremely uncomfortable. With the new additions to his so-called family, Jamie was bitter and irritated. He found himself skating at the rink in the form of exhaustive laps up and down the ice and vicious slapshots. He would go until the rink was practically unskateable, zamboni over it, and start again. The moments he spent at home were spent in his room. He didn't speak to his new step-sister, though she didn't seem horrible; Jamie was just too stubborn and proud to bother reaching out at this point. In a text, his father suggested carpooling with Scarlet to the school, this week. It was inevitably ignored. Carpooling was efficient and all, but Jamie didn't feel like sharing a space for more than one second with the spawn of his new, gold-digging step-mother. Instead, he drove himself alone, a little later than usual, and it stressed him out. Being early was one of his 'things'. If he was on time, he was late.

Just as he walked through the doors of Westbrook High, there was a commotion. Narrowing his gray eyes in slight annoyance, he stood behind a handful of crowding students. Whatever had happened, it was over already. A piece of him wished he had been there to see, since he was clearly going to have to clean up another Murder Monday casualty, anyway. He cleared his throat, the sound loud enough to cause the barrier of students in front of him to turn and immediately part for him. Just call me Moses, he mused as he slid between the Red Sea of students. What he discovered on the other side caused the humor from his features to evaporate. Alaska was trying to lift up a pained and bloody Ryder. His eyebrows shot up, and Jamie immediately dropped down to help the Vaughn girl by slinging the injured boy's arm over his shoulder. It was probably going to hurt, though the young man was unaware of the extent of Ryder's injuries. Yet, it was clear that he needed real medical help. "Hey, my guy. One hard bodycheck, huh?" Jamie turned his head to look at Alaska, a frown forming on his face. "I think he's going to need to see a doctor for this one." She looked upset, and suddenly the urge to fix what was yanking at the dregs of her sorrow stabbed at his stomach. "I can drive him to the hospital." He would fix it.

a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Oliver
olivercutie.gif

Oliver smiled. Instruments were hard to master, and it took a lot of time to get at least decent at playing any which one. He was impressed that Jace had practicable knowledge of instruments in completely different families. He had tried saxophone one time, the bigger one - tenor, was it? - and ended up sounding like a dying orca no matter how hard he tried. He glanced at Jace's guitar one last time before focusing his attention back to the boy with the yellow beanie. Though he himself had not been all too great at guitar, Oli still wanted to get better at it. Perhaps the urge was derived from his old position at one of Seattle's hole-in-the-wall music and instrumental stores. The creative exposure he got from that place was unlike any other, and he missed it.

He scratched at his chin at the mention of the possible poor quality music for the musical. He had heard about open positions for it when it first started but hadn't really thought about helping out. It wasn't that he didn't want to help, it was just that he always assumed people were better off without him around. He didn't think his own ideas were very good, so why would anyone else? But Jace looked like he really needed the assistance, and Oliver certainly had a lot of free time at the moment... The boy gave a small nod. "I can help. Add some rhythm for you guys, or something. If you'd like, that is. I don't want to step on any toes." He was the one feeling awkward, now. Oliver wasn't big on group-work and didn't want to feel like he was overstepping boundaries, and he definitely didn't want to feel like an idiot at the end of it. Not in front of his new cute friend.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
Thud

The birds had sqwacked as they all flew away. A soft thud could be heard. Ryan had looked down at his leg to see his nub. He shot off his prosthetic. He laid back and looked up at the sky. "Why god?" He asked to the empty space. "Why am I like myself? Why did you make me like this? A fool who doesn't think before he does. You give chances for people who pray for patience to be pateint. Why must I be like this? A fool who doesn't know where he blongs." He said as a howl could be hear. "Send your messengers of death at me. I call you a fool for acting like one." Light footsteps could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac had taken a deep breath of fresh air. There was nothing better then that. The woods were calm that morning. He had the day off. It was only day off that week but he didn't mind it. He loved his boat because he had all the free time in the world. He used that time to find himself. His day started out at the crak of dawn. He was going hiking today. He had the urge to walk among the trees and hear the gentle wind sing.

His drive wasn't long. He looked upon the mountain. It was calm. He started his hike with a prayer. "Breath deep, fly high upon the wings of an eagle and find myself high above the clouds." He said in a hushed tone as he walked into the forrest.

He had spent hours hiking, even made it to the summit. That's when he heard it. A gun shot. "What was that?" He asked in his deep, manly voice. He packed his bag up and started to walk.

It didn't take him long to hear someone talking very loudly. He was laying on the ground. He saw a gun. "Did he shoot himself." He thought before starting to walk towards the kid.

"You alright kid?"
He asked.

Ryan's head looked over at the man. "Who care's if I'm alright. I lost the one who actually cares." He said letting out another puff of smoke.

"To finds someone that cares, then to lose them is tough to do." Issac said walking closer to the boy. He got a look at him. His leg was gone. That would probably scare a lot of people around, but not Issac. He had some good friends who were missing a limb.

"Yeah well, it's not impossible to find a way to do so." Ryan said looking at the sky. "And when I ask why, I get nothing." He said pulling his cigarette from his mouth.

"True, but sometimes it's easy to find a path to redemption." He said finally reaching the kid. "Who are you asking? God, or yourself?" He said dropping his backpack and sitting next to the kid.

Ryan looked at the man that was now sitting next to him. "Does it matter?" He asked. Ryan didn't really care about his life anymore. It was one downfall after another. He had lost his leg, his dad and now the girl he actually loved.

"Hmmmm. I'm not much of a spiritual man myself, but I do know that god does work in interesting ways. When asked he won't answer directly but will give you a hint at what to do. Who knows maybe he even sent me." Issac said as he smiled. The sky was so blue, and the air smelt of pine and oak. He felt so free.

"If god had sent you then maybe you'll be the death of me. A messanger of death is fitting for me." Ryan said with another puff of smoke. He laid his head back down.

"Maybe, maybe not who's to know? You seem to be asking questions that only you know the answer too. Maybe you should meditate on this and think about your answer." He said with a smile.

Ryan looked at this guy. Was he a basket case? Meditating? Was this guy a hippy guy, who believed in free love."You're not one of those people who believe in like not harming nature are you?" He asked.

"Yes and no. Join me." He said folding his legs and closing his eyes. He slowly started to hum.

Ryan shook his head before mirroring the man. He crossed his legs to the best of his abilities. This guy was weird but why not? Ryan had nothing to lose.

Issac lightly hummed in his low voice. "Find the peace within yourself. Clear your mind and you will find the answer you seek." He said taking in a deep breathe and he continued to hum.

Ryan sat in silence for a few moments. He saw not,hing. It seemed like minutes had passed by within seconds. He saw nothing, but then something. He found his way into a school room. He must have been five, and his stomach was grumbling. A little blonde girl had given him an apple.He felt his heart beat for a second.

Flash

Ryan was now a little older. He was watching Ash talk to some guy. "Do I love her?" The scene changed a few times till it came up to him and Hajar. Then there was a picture of Ryan and his dad, then his mom, then Sawyer. More and more pictures had appeared on the wall. They were all from his memories. There was something written on the wall that he was looking. "Love is blind, and will lead you down many paths of life. It's your decision who you love, when you make that choice. Hold them close and never let go."

Ryan's mind went black and he snapped back into reality. The man that he was with was still there, but he wasn't meditating. He was playing a guitar. He was playing Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley.

Issac looked out over the forest. "Find your answer?" He asked as he swayed with the music.

"No, but yes. I don't know. Just memories." He said realizing he felt water running down his cheeks.

"It looks like you found your answer to me." He said with a smile. He stood up. "Breath deep, and fly high. Find your peace and live for yourself." He said with a smile before leaving. No names were given, just advice and wisdom.

Ryan sighed. That was one strange man, but seemed wise in his methods. He stood up and hopped over to his bike. He sat down and started her up. He made his way back home. His mind still wondering what the hell happened. Did he have his answer, or was it some crazed man's rambling.

Grace
tumblr_pk7nrq4nlY1uicr41o3_r2_400.gif

After school, and getting cleaned up. Grace was forced to change into her cheerleading uniform, although she didn't mind that much. It was just nice to be in clothing that wasn't soaked with foam. Feeling a little guilty that she'd smothered Sawyer in it too. But.. she was teasing. It was her fault! ...Okay, yes. She shouldn't of done it. But at least she cleaned up too. Hopefully she wasn't that upset with her. The whole.. soap incident was cut short by the janitor almost having a heart attack at the sight of it. And.. them. Therefore they were all basically forced to go clean up, too bad Sawyer didn't get a chance to retailite, or yell.. or be annoyed with her in general. Really. Truly. Too bad.

However, since school was over that meant it was time for rehearsal for the play. Woo. Here's hoping it actually goes well. Obviously, because Grace is Grace she was the first one there. What? She's the director anyway... It makes sense for her to be early. It should be a good rehearsal, it has to be. Thanks to David, he thought it'd be a good idea to get drinks and snacks for everyone. He was setting it up on a nearby table to the side. Grace had talked to him about that one time where rehearsal went to hell. So he wanted to help. Why not let him? Taking a seat on the edge of the stage, holding multiple scripts and going through them, not actually reading them. Her mind was rather occupied at the moment she didn't tell her mom that she was actually in the play. Because... well... Sawyer was playing her love interest. That meant they had to kiss. In-front of her mother.. It's going to be great. Really. Grace wasn't freaking out. Not at all.

This'll be fine.​

Juliette
tumblr_ozfwvrgDfH1w2v6kio1_400.gif

After school, Juliette couldn't stop thinking about what Ava said, god. Why did she get in her head? None of those things were true. none. And JJ was a bitch to her boyfriend, literally just because he made conversation with someone who happened to be a girl. No, wrong. That was on her. She should fix it, It's her relationship after all. She shouldn't just expect him to try and not her. So.. that was next on her to-do list. Passing by Ash, and she couldn't help but at least let her know. It what friends did.. right? "In-case you didn't know your boyfriend got his ass kicked." Giving her a smile. And continuing on her way. Yes, JJ obviously found out about that whole.. fight. Although was it really a fight? Probably not. Considering he just got destroyed. It was depressing really.

Too bad Ash's man was a Vaughn. Or else he probably could've held his own. Oh well. It's sad to date a wuss. Right about that time she'd found Bryan outside of the boys locker room. Exactly who she'd been looking for right now. "Okay, look. I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't cheat on me with... any of these girls. I mean... have you seen them? It's not like they can compete." She chuckled, before turning a little more serious. Which was a little odd even for JJ. But she felt guilty. Giving an apologetic smile. "But... I am sorry."
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Raven
tumblr_pmh020lLsC1qgbcj3o1_400.gif

Okay, so... today wasn't all that bad. Besides the weird confrontation with June, which was.. not that bad! Maybe they would actually be friends again. She winced at the thought, hm. Maybe with a little more time... but the point was they were okay now. As okay as someone could be given their situation. Raven was over it. Easily enough. Just don't remind her of it, and everyone will be fine. She was on her way to the auditorium when someone caught her attention. Gently brushing her shoulder which made her come to a stop. "Hey, newspaper." Chad greeted, Raven furrowed her brows and turned his way. "People have names y'know." Which is ironic for Raven to even say about considering how many nicknames she uses for many people, but one for her? No thanks. At least come up with something better. The dark-haired boy was known to be an asshole. "Have you thought about my offer?" He smiled her way, and she rolled her eyes in response.

He'd asked her out a few times, but Raven made it clear she wasn't interested. "Mm. I'm more into girls, but thanks anyway." Okay, maybe she wasn't.. but little white lies here and there wouldn't hurt anyone. Don't get her wrong though. Girls were amazing. She just didn't have a favorite. "C'mon, I'm more than happy If you want to bring a girl along. It'll be fun." He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, and Raven glanced at his hand and raised an eyebrow. This guy couldn't take a hint huh? "No offense. But I'm not interested in your type." She shrugged off his hand. "Hm. I lied. It's not your type. It's you. Sorry not sorry." Raven grinned and brushed past him. However, she didn't get very far when he decided to grab her arm and pull her roughly back. "Hey, fuck off." Raven tried to release his hold on her, this guy was pissing her off. And Raven wasn't having it.​

Last edited:
Carter
NkpQ.gif

Mason and Carter had spent the entire day talking way to deeply with Mason, they had resorted to watching movies till Mason remembered it was the first day of play practice. He was almost late if it wasn't for the fact Carter had a car, and offered to drive. She more or less told him that he was stupid for thinking that she wouldn't drive him. "I still can't believe you're doing this." She smirked, shaking her head. "How did you even get involved." She unlocked her car as they headed out the door

10 minutes later

As they pulled into the parking lot she started to laugh again. "I hope you know I'll be in the front row!" She smiled devilishly. Mason in a play, it didn't fit. But she'd be there for him. "To never let you leave it down." She playfully shoved his shoulder. "Get out of the car, I'll catch you later." She idled in front of the building for a moment before driving away.

Winona Winona

Mason
Handsome.gif

Okay so the biggest reason for Mason wanting to walk back to school for play practice was to avoid the teasing from Carter. Instead, she had insisted, and now he was in her car, listening as she teased him about it. "Look," he said when she came to a stop by the school. "I didn't want to be in it, but Nona was like 'All of you fighting kids have to do a play together!' And then the stupid people and Grace who were casting didn't have a lot of dudes, and apparently I would make a good Kenickie or whatever the fuck his name is, so it wasn't optional." He hadn't even tried out. But the next thing he knew, they were shoving a script in his face and telling him to read lines, and then it turned out it wasn't because he was helping kids trying out, but it was because they wanted him to try out.

The whole thing sucked. And the worst part was that Mason was insanely jealous that Drake had gotten out of helping with this stupid play. Sure, Drake had agreed to collect money and tickets or whatever on opening night, but apart from that, Drake had gotten out of having to come to any of the stupid play meetings.

"See ya later." He said, shooting one more dirty look at Carter before he got out, slamming the door behind him. Mason sighed, looking at the school building for a moment before he started forward and headed towards the auditorium. What a bleary place, and he'd almost escaped it for an entire day. Stupid musical.

And the most awkward part? Playing Raven's love interest, which meant kissing on stage. He hadn't really thought much about it until now and although a kiss was just a kiss to Mason, he didn't know how Raven would feel about it. Especially after everything that had happened between the two of them and June. And... he'd have to face June here. God. He wasn't ready for this, not in the least bit. The three of them hadn't even been friends, but instead had been warring over June's affection. And now that that was off the table, at least for Mason, where did that even leave them? He had no idea.

But those thoughts fell away as he stepped into the auditorium and saw stupid Chad holding Raven's arm while she obviously didn't want his attention. Now, Mason may have been a terrible person -- he was willing to accept that -- but when a girl didn't want your attention, you left them alone. End of story.

So he walked forward, grabbing Chad's hand and roughly pulling it off of Raven's arm. "Dude, she said fuck off." Mason said, and simply shoved Chad in the chest and moved forward so he was more in-between Chad and Raven. He was not in the mood today for egotistical assholes. "So fuck off." He said, and waved his hand dismissively.

Soap Soap

----------------------------------------

Ava
Casual.gif

After the morning she'd had, Ava was happy to note that the rest of her day had gone by at least somewhat swimmingly. She'd managed to avoid talking to literally everybody, and had even gotten most of her homework done for the day. So now, all she had left in her day was to tutor Zach. Great. Well, that was surely going to turn this day from okay to absolutely wretched, but she was ready for it. Ava just had to keep reminding herself that this would help her get into a good college.

And after she was in a good college, she could rub it in Juliette's stupid smug face. That's all she had to remember. She could be better than her, she just had to make it through this and get Zach's grades up. If only he wasn't so stupid, but getting hit in the head a few too many times in football had probably done him in. That was alright, though. Ava would just speak in baby. Very simple terms to try and get her point across and get his grades up.

Now, she was in an unused corner of the library. The librarian had high-tailed her way out of here when the bell rang, and no one else was stupid enough to be at the library when they could be free, so now it was just her. Ava was slouched in a chair with her boots kicked up on the table, and a simple little video game system in her lap. Her headphones were on, and she was bobbing her head to the music while she slashed her way to victory on her game.

Dazzle Dazzle

------------------------------------------

Drake
Oooof.gif

Okay, so yes, he was glad to be done with the day. Drake's thoughts were still filled with Maisie because for some reason, he couldn't get her out of his mind. Strange. He'd been glad to help her earlier, though, and hadn't left until she'd felt better. That alone had forced a smile to his face -- like a real, genuine smile -- which kind of also confused Drake. What the hell was going on with him? He wasn't used to being... well... happy or alright in a depressive episode.

Trying to shake thoughts of Maisie from his brain, Drake now made his way out of the school. His backpack was pulled on, and he was enjoying the scenery as he ate brownies from his little Ziploc bag that he just so happened to carry with him a lot. What? He... he just liked chocolate... a lot... obviously... of course.

Anyway, he wasn't really planning on going anywhere in particular. Drake just knew he didn't want to go home. Mason was at play practice, Ari was with Lydia, and... Drake had nowhere to go, nowhere to be. Home would just drag him down worse, and maybe today he wanted to be outside and take a break. Breathe in air that wasn't toxic with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. Feel the ever dying sun on his skin, and remind himself that winter was coming on fast.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

---------------------------------------

Ash
Lil Shrug.gif

She had spent most of the day trying to stay away from drama and whatever had happened in the morning, so Ash had only heard little snippets about what had happened. Something about Ryan and Hajar, and Ryder, and she guessed that it had something to do with the whole "stealing a bunch of his stuff" nonsense. And yes, she had wanted to go visit him and felt horrible for not, but that would just make the whole thing even worse. Breakups sucked.

And JJ's comment didn't make Ash feel any better. She didn't even stop when she walked past her, mentioning it, and Ash's heart broke at the mention of him. News traveled past, but apparently not breakup news. It seemed like no one knew that Ash had broke up with Ryder and okay, maybe part of it had to do with her not telling people. But hey, no one had really asked or listened long enough for her to talk about it. They'd find out eventually. Probably. So as JJ walked away, all Ash could manage to mumble was; "He's not my boyfriend..." but she was sure the other cheerleader hadn't heard her.

Sighing, Ash made her way into the auditorium, looking around briefly before she made her way towards the front. People already seemed to be breaking off into their pairs to practice.

Soap Soap

------------------------------------------

Jace
Big Smile.gif

Oliver was a cool guy, and Jace was glad that he hadn't completely ruined that whole conversation. Plus, now he had someone else who actually knew how to play to help out with the musical. It was enough to put a smile on his face for the rest of the day, and even now as he arrived early at the auditorium, Jace still had a grin plastered on his face. They were going to do it. They were going to make this play actually be something, and Jace couldn't wait.

So he was now backstage where Stu's little keyboard was set up. Jace had unloaded his stuff onto the table. All of the music sheets, and his guitar, which he now had in front of him. His eyes trailed over the music sheets, even though he practically had them memorized. Still, they needed to make this perfect.

After all, his mother had said she would be coming to opening night of the musical. Which meant that, well... they'd have to be better than perfect. Better than one hundred percent. There couldn't be a single mishap, otherwise Jace and Ash wouldn't hear the end of it. It was stressful, but holding his guitar in place, with his fingers playing along at the strings as he warmed up... well, it was enough to calm his nerves. They'd be fine. They'd been practicing for weeks... Right?

------------------------------------

Adriane
ADRIANE.jpg

Her nose still hurt and yes, it had been broken but otherwise, Adriane had made it out from the Halloween party with very little injury... kind of. Her face was still bruised, but she didn't even care anymore. Obviously just flashing a pretty smile at Mason wouldn't keep him on her side this time, so Adriane had to do something else.

So now, she was seated in about the middle of the auditorium, her legs crossed on the chair in front of her, and was playing around on her phone. Mason had practice and although Adriane thought musicals were the dumbest thing ever, she was here to support him and... also maybe to make sure that the other girls kept to themselves.

So yes, she was watching with narrowed eyes as Mason came in and went up to Raven, threatening the dude that had been talking with her. What the hell? Why was he standing up for her? Stupid little bitch... wasn't that the girl that had kissed June, the stupid little redhead that Mason was into? Why was he helping her?

-------------------------------------------

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Steve and Stu had been nice enough to inform Elise about the musical, which she strongly planned on attending. Maybe showing up to it would prove to her kids that she wanted to be part of their lives, and encourage them to give her a second chance. So when she found out about practice, well, how could she avoid going? Surely the high schoolers would appreciate a little constructive criticism from someone who had worked in the industry for years.

So now, Elise walked into the auditorium, her eyes scanning over the ground on the stage, and scattered around the auditorium. Wow. This was... kind of pitiful. But else would she expect if it was being directed by Kate's daughter? That woman had never been good at doing anything, and so it was no surprise that Grace was the same way.

Her eyes also fell on a man situating drinks and snacks on a table, and Elise decided he had to be a teacher here that was helping out with the musical. So she walked up to him, forcing a smile onto her face, and holding out a hand to him. "Hello. Elise Dunn. I work as a drama professor at the college, and am also Jace and Ash's mother. I figured I could come by and offer some advice."​

~ Phoenix Wilson ~

Phoenix wanted to scream and throw things, but he always wanted to that because well... He was Phoenix Wilson and school productions made him want to pull a Brittney Spears moment and shave off all his head. He probably spent twenty minutes arguing with one of the wardrobe assistants that just because one of the sock hop skirts was pink, didn't mean that it was the right shade of pink. "Oh my god...I need a cigarette or alcohol or something." He grunted, his baby blue eyes felt like they were a little bloodshot and he wouldn't be surprised if they were at this point. "Babe, can you please bring me a coke and a Snickers before I beat some of these fashion people I'm doing with the school play." His text to Rae was quick and to the point, sugar always made him feel a little better, "Does anyone have any sporks I could poke my eye out with?"

@TheFashionKids Dazzle Dazzle

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

Shiloh was... actually starting to feel kind of happier now a days. Mrs Frederick had gave him a little push to go ahead and join into the school musical thing, so he was helping out by painting the back drops and making props. Everything in life just felt so good, he was sleeping perfectly fine and his grades were doing wonderful, he was on a fast track to completing his high school education before he left in January. He hadn't socialized with anyone really since the last date, but he had made some friends from the local riding clubs and was in the process of purchasing a new horse from a friend, but coming around the corner of the curtain with his arms loaded up with old newspapers they were going to be used for paper mache, he bumped right into June. "Oh shit..." He hadn't really talked to her since that night of the double date, it seemed like ages ago, "I didn't see you there June, kinda hard to see around these papers." He peeked his head just over the stack and rested his chin on the top, smiling brightly while his eyes lit up, "I should be able to see since I'm like the damn Jolly Green Giant..."

Moonshadow Moonshadow

39C2E52D-42FD-4222-8681-949C28ED076D.gif
June
June felt a little better coming into play rehearsal. She had to admit, she hadn’t looked at it for a while. She was so caught up in things that she had forgotten she even had a role to memorize. Therefore, she had to panic every melody she could into her head. Now she remembers why she prefers photography over singing. Luckily, Casper was helping to take pictures for the yearbook. But, apart of her wants to run off stage and assume her duties as the school picture taker.

Yet, these lines were staring her down. When she looked up, she stumbled a bit when someone ran into her. But also grabbed the papers to stop them from falling. Her eyes widening a bit when she saw a familiar face. “Shiloh...” She said then smiled slightly when he peeked his head above the stack. “Well, do you need any help? I think I’ll bust a vocal cord if I keep trying to sing at this rate.” Perhaps she was running away from her responsibly of practice, but anything was better. This whole play thing felt like an awkward wall she ran into while trying to correct things in her life. It kind of helped that Shiloh was here so she could talk to him. But, the real person of intrest is Mason.

She wasn’t ready to talk to him yet. But, when would she be? Probably never.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Raven
tumblr_pmh020lLsC1qgbcj3o8_r1_400.gif

Raven glared at the boy in-front of her, attempting to pull her arm away and he'd just gripped it tighter. God, are you kidding? "I'll take you out.. Dinner, my place.." His words were infuriating, and before he could say more. Someone-- and unexpected someone, decided to step in. And for once.. Raven was actually glad to see Mason. Not that she needed help from him in the first place. Forcing Chad to lose his grip on her arm, and looking towards Mason with wide eyes. Like he expected nobody to get involved? Please. If he wanted a whore, all he had to do was look towards Adriane's way. What? Of course Raven heard about the whole makeout thing. Carter went off, and it was kind of hot.. don't quote her on that though. Chad opened his mouth to say something. And Raven just put a hand up. "No. Not interested." He could shove his fake apologies up his ass. Chad took the hint and decided to leave. More like sped-walk. But nobody was complaining about the fact he'd left.

Turning towards Mason and hesitated. It wasn't like they'd always been on the best of terms. "I had that." She stated. Raven didn't want him to think she couldn't handle herself. Of course she could, the fact that Chad was just being an asshole didn't mean anything. Raven could've handled that. Avoiding eye-contact for a few moments, before trying to get the words out. "But.. thank you." She picked up her hand to rub at her arm. Slowly walking with him towards the stage. Desperately wanting to change the subject. "So.. We're co-stars." She started off. And grinned. "Of course, I'll probably be the better Rivera here." She teased. Usually.. whenever she would talk with Mason a few passive-agressive insults would've came out. But.. He actually helped her, not that she needed it. So why start off by being a jerk? "Anyway. Let's get started on practicing lines or whatever." Grabbing the script out of her bag, and making sure to take a small piece of one of the cookies that were on the table. She has a sweet tooth. Leave her alone. Walking up the steps of the stage. "C'mon. I don't have all day." Okay, well.. she technically does. But it's okay, doing this was better than staying at home.
Winona Winona

David
tumblr_inline_o7szwb3eHd1tae3h3_400.gif

David was putting cookies on the table, cocking his head to one side. Did that look good? Maybe he should've bought the sugar cookies.. It wasn't his fault they were store bought! He tried to make cookies, desperately. He tried to get June's help, but she was busy with yearbook.. he didn't blame her for not wanting to help him, but he played it off as it wasn't a big deal. He wasn't there for her most of her life. So why should she be there when he wanted to make cookies? He even tried to enlist Grace's help, but she'd been busy with cheerleading. Kate had been on her case about getting better lately, and even talking about getting a coach! David didn't quite get the whole cheerleading thing. But most of these girls didn't seem to try as hard as Grace was.. Maybe Kate should calm down.. but he knew he could probably never win with her, Kate was..tough to say the least. And David was in the marines! He'd seen some tough people, and Kate topped all of that. Almost dropping the cookies and he quickly caught the box with one hand. Looking up and seeing a redhead. He gave the woman a charming smile. Another redhead, besides June and him? Well.. that was.. well.. nevermind this place seemed to be full with redheads. It wasn't special.

Carefully placing the box on the table. Taking her hand and shaking it. "Oh! Drama professor at the college, that's impressive." He nodded. "I'm June, and Grace's uh..." He thought about it for a minute. They were living together, but Kate and him weren't even engaged yet.. wait. Is that something she wanted? No, wait. Is that something David wanted? Shaking himself out of the thoughts. "I'm June's father. I'm uh.. dating Grace's mother." His smile turned sheepish. "I don't work here or anything. Just a parent who's trying help out." He admitted. Besides there wasn't like he had very much to do, Kate was usually very busy at her job. Criminals seem to be a thing that keep on coming. But he didn't mind. Helping out the girls was totally okay with him. Wasn't like he had anything better to do. And plus... he was trying to get to know them more. Especially June. "Right. Sorry. David Abrams."
Winona Winona

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

"Ummm..." He made a weird face trying to think but his thousand watt smile came back, making his dark blue eyes light up, "Yeah... I'd love some help, come on back with me." Shiloh helped her steady out the stack of newspapers again before he started back on his journey to the art room, periodically checking behind to make he didn't lose June in the hustle and bustle of the high school stage hands. The art room was relatively empty and the windows were open, letting in the rainy breezes from the rain storm that had passed through the area earlier. There were a few back drops scattered around the classroom but the carnival back drop was the one that was getting the most attention from Shiloh currently, he loved carnivals to much to work on anything else really. "We'll just.." He dropped the heavy stack on the table for now, "set these over here for now... How's your skills with a brush?" He spun around and looked down at her, running his fingers through his hair slowly.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

B19A6E17-01F4-4DDA-B8FB-DDAE003D060D.gif
June
She took the papers away from him, placing her script on top as she followed him. As she went her eyes glanced around. She grimaced when she saw her father then paused when she saw Mason and Raven. It made sense though, they were the pair in the play after all. How ironic. She turned her gaze away and followed after Shiloh.

She had been to the art room before, but she always did it behind the camera. It was weird to enter it without one. She placed the paper mache down and paused when he asked her about her brush skills. “Well, I did it in elementary school. Must count for something.” She said with a nod and grabbed a brush. Of course, she wasn’t a master. But she didn’t think she had to be for this. Therefore, she started to paint quietly while glancing at her script then back at Shiloh. “So um... how are... you?” She asked awkwardly, not sure how to keep the room from falling into silence.

The school day for Jace was fairly mediocre. For the most part he didn't really brush up against any drama, and was able to get through all of his classes without running into any issues. Of course there was the disappointing interaction with Zach, the perhaps less than surprising rumor about Ryder getting his ass beat, and the admittedly worrying sight of a distraught looking Ash passing him in the hall. Those were all relatively minor things to him though, especially considering the last Murder Monday. Well actually the part about Ash was slightly more than minor, but it only made for maybe an hour of substandard mood. So all in all it was a fairly uneventful day for him.

In other words it was terrible.

His classes had been so dull. It was all work he didn't feel like doing and lectures about things he already knew, with almost no breaks in between to occupy himself with anything other than daydreaming. A wave of relief washed over him when the final bell rang at last, giving him the go ahead to get up and leave. Although he didn't actually know what he was going to do with his free time. There were games to play, people to talk to, curiosities to pursue, and... Two of those things seemed immediately available. Actually all of them were, but two were at the forefront of his thoughts. People and curiosities. A poster was to blame, advertising the upcoming musical and its cast. Nothing could unearth memories of a pretty girl's sullen expression quite like reading her name.

Jace wasn't really interested in musicals. The music itself was usually pretty good, and they could maybe be entertaining for a little bit, but there was just something so dull about sitting in one place for so long. Just watching. He could only do that for so long. It didn't matter if it was plays, movies, TV, or even reading. Although the latter was at least a little more active. Too much passivity, not enough doing. Jace wanted to talk to a certain girl, though, and that girl was apparently set to be acting in Westbrook's upcoming production. So he decided to head to the auditorium. He wasn't really sure what he was going to do once he got there, but maybe it would be cool to observe the rehearsal. It wasn't every day one got to see all the setup that went into a musical.

Figuring the subject of his curiosity was probably going to be busy, Jace didn't immediately go for the conversation. Instead he took a seat, picking somewhere in the back where he'd have a good position to watch from. From such a nice vantage point he could see most of what was going on. At least everything that wasn't backstage. The witch that called itself Ash's 'mother' seemed to be introducing itself to another adult he didn't recognize, Best Girl seemed quite happy in her lead role, the red head that almost died at Hell's birthday party apparently had the same idea of showing up to watch, and Ash was...

Alone? Weird. A popular girl like her, she was never alone. Maybe it was because her boyfriend was in the hospital. Probably, although it was a little strange not to see her interacting with Grace or something. Although Grace did look pretty distracted. Jace was very tempted to go occupy her time, just to ask about her day. He'd been wanting to ever since seeing that look on her face earlier. This was a rehearsal though, and Ash probably had something better to do. Besides she was probably just worried about Ryder, so even if he did ask he'd probably just wind up on a subject he didn't want to talk about. No, on second thought maybe he didn't want to talk that much. He wasn't done watching the rehearsal yet though. Jace's piercing eyes moved on from the blonde, shifting to watch everything else that was going on. It was admittedly kind of intriguing to watch the chaotic dance of preparation and organization.

Sawyer
tumblr_pa4ehisBgr1qd49gbo4_500.gif
There had been unforeseen consequences to her choice not to go to the principals. Consequences that were all the janitors fault. Fuck you, John, I thought we had something. After their escapade with Stu's soap monstrosity in the hallway, the janitor had made a point to report it to Principal Nona who questioned Mrs. Patterson and so on and so forth. Ba da bing, ba da boom, Sawyer found herself with a one hour Saturday detention for 'blatant disregard of an order'. So fuck John and his dumb loyalty to his job. Sawyer could easily decide that he was no longer he favorite school employee. That title now solely rested on Coach's shoulders, pray that she never broke that respect.

After her nice meeting with Principal Nona, Sawyer had spent the rest of her day sulking in a school work put t-shirt from her locker that had 'Property of Westbrook ISD' printed obnoxiously on the front of it. She hated that thing. Curse it's very cloth. By the time for play practice rolled around Sawyer was already completely done with Monday. She shuffled into the auditorium and almost laughed when she spotted Mr. Abrams and Ash's mom talking to eachother. That had to be interesting. Brown eyes scanned the area until they landed on what they were looking for. Sawyer sank down next to her girlfriend with an over-dramatized huff.

"I just want to let you know that you suck a lot. I hate this stupid shirt and now I've been given the gift of Saturday detention with Patterson." She narrowed her eyes at David and whatever the hell Ash's mom's name was, she'd never really payed much attention to the woman, up on the stage.

"Um, the she-devil's boyfriend brought cookies?" She raised an eyebrow at Grace, "How did your mom ever manage to snag him with her evil claws?" Sawyer wiggled her fingers around for extra emphasis and laughed at herself.

Soap Soap

Bryan
original (6).gif
By some sort of miracle, Bryan's day had gone extremely well, especially for a Monday. Though the day wasn't quite over yet and he would have to keep his guard up in case something did end up happening. Bryan had a smile on his face as he walked out of the locker room, calling a goodbye to his teammates over his shoulder. His hair was still slightly wet from the shower he'd taken to freshen up after practice and he ran a hand through it in an attempt to get it out of his face. When he looked back up he was met with JJ standing there in front of him. She was apologizing for something and he would honestly admit that he had no idea what. Bryan had an incredibly short attention span and he really wasn't the type to hold any particular grudges. So, whatever she was apologizing for he had probably forgotten or wasn't too worried about it in the first place.

"Oh, uh, apology accepted?" He chuckled a little, a wide smile appearing on his face as he did so, "It's alright. Getting paranoid about that stuff means you care about me, I think." Bryan leaned down and placed a kiss on the side of JJ's mouth. It was almost unnoticeable the way the words 'I know you would never cheat on me' seemed to have a slight affect on Bryan, but there was a slight crease in his brow that he'd hidden with the kiss. It wasn't Bryan's fault. He had been....he had been slightly drunk. One time thing. No reason JJ had to know anything about that, of course.

"Are you busy? Tonight, I mean?" Bryan straightened back up and scratched at the side of his head with a sheepish smile, "My dad was kinda pissy this morning and I wanna give him some space or whatever. I was gonna take my sister shopping, do you wanna come?"

@AlsoSoapLol​

Aaron Ollila

Aaron had had a pretty good day, even after his high had worn off. He’d gone to a diner, then walked around a park- the works. And the best part was the food hadn’t been on his dime. Thanks for the card, dad. Of course, now school was over, so Aaron had made his way back to it, waiting for Casper to come out so he could pretend, at least for a couple more minutes, that he had actually gone to class, when he got a text from his mother telling him that actually, Casper was staying late for something, and the pair wasn’t going to get picked up by their mother for quite a while.

Great. What was he going to do for the next- he checked his phone- however many hours play practice lasted. Why did Casper never think these things out beforehand? What was Casper even doing? He was getting ready to wander off and see if he could catch up with some “friends” and maybe get drunk with them when he saw that weirdo from earlier. He watched him for a second- was he eating brownies? What the fuck? ...Could Aaron get in on that action?

Well, the only way to find out was to approach him, right? So, he did, eyebrow quirked. However, before Aaron could ask the most important question- how he could get in on that brownie action- he found a very different question slipping out of his mouth.

“Where did those even come from?”

~`*`~​

Casper Ollila

There were few things Casper was actually good at, although saying no was not among them. In fact, Casper was quite bad at saying no. Which is how he had ended up with an angry mother on the phone as he explained he needed to stay late to help take pictures for yearbook. Of course, Casper wasn’t actually in yearbook. Casper had never even considered joining yearbook.

He had to admit, though- taking these pictures had so far been a lot of fun, if a bit confusing. What seemed like more fun, however, as anxiety inducing as it was to think about, was painting the scenery for the play. He wished he could do something like that- He could probably make some friends that way, right? Friends were fun- but Aaron would be angry if he had to stay late.

It was then, taking pictures of the students painting the scenery, trying to line of shots as with as nice a composition as they could manage, that he realized it was too late now, Aaron was gonna be mad. He couldn’t help but slump for a moment, looking down before he remembered the task at hand. There was nothing he could do about Aaron’s anger right now, but if he took bad pictures, June would be disappointed, and everything would be even worse.

OPEN​

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

"Just start painting this big cloth blue, sky blue... it's for that whole weird flying car scene." He pointed towards the screen next to his carnival scene as he snatched up his painters board, mixing and blotting more colors together so he could get the shades just right. He thought over her question for a long minute, "It's been..." Shiloh had to choose his words, "Good. I've spent a lot of time with my mom and my sisters, I'm buying a new horse and I'm making some friends in one of the local riding clubs." He smiled to himself and started trailing his brush against the Ferris wheel, the main subject of the back drop. "What about you?" He had heard stuff but he knew it was better to let her tell her own story in her own time with her own words then for him to repeat the rumors flying around school.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

0BA49E25-1FE9-4054-A4FD-4CFFE032942E.gif
June
June nodded and focused on painting. Dipping her brush into the paint and trying to not spread the brush around too fast. “Local riding clubs?” She said raising her eyebrow. “Seems Westbrook has everything under the sun. I wish you luck on that then.” She said with a small smile before looking back down at the painting.

“Uh.” She paused looking around before sighing. “I’m doing okay...” She hesitated before talking more. “But there has been a lot of drama, that you probably heard of. But I’m doing okay now. Because I’m working on it, which is better than doing nothing at all.” She bit her lip for a moment thinking about the day she had today.

Mason
Handsome.gif

"Sure you did." Mason smirked at her, rolling his eyes. Well, Raven was certainly confident, at least, and he wasn't expecting any kind of thanks. "Wow, Raven, I didn't know you were capable of saying thanks. Wow. Do you really have a heart?" Okay, okay, so that was one way to accept a thanks, but it was Raven. He couldn't just... be polite about it and accept it without an argument. Or without throwing some kind of rude response back at her, but... "Look, don't thank me. Chad's a dick. It doesn't mean I like you." He said with another smirk before he decided that this little weird exchange needed to end.

"Excuse me, but I can dance way better than you." He said even though to be honest, it was a total lie. However, Mason had been working on his dance moves and although he was questionable, he was getting kind of better. Kind of. He was mediocre, which probably wasn't great, but whatever. They should've thought about that before making him have a dancing role while he was still weak on his leg. Mason hadn't brought his bag or even his script so that was... great. Either way, he followed after Raven onto the stage, glancing at the cookies but passing because Mason did not have a sweet tooth. At all. "So I may have left my script at home, or... okay, I may have lost it." Wow, he was doing great with the whole musical commitment or whatever. He knew most of his lines though, thank you very much. "But don't worry because I am a professional and I will recite from memory. Obviously. And maybe like, read off your script if you don't mind. If I like, forget lines or something." Which Mason wasn't planning on doing that.

Soap Soap

------------------------------------

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Oh. So he was dating Grace's mother. Just... wonderful. "Oh. Kate." She said at first, trying to push away any ill feelings she had for the woman. Thanks to Ash and Grace being such a good friends, Elise had dealt with Kate a lot over the years and her impression of the woman had never been much, especially after finding out from Steve about their past. "I know Kate fairly well. Our daughters are very close friends." Annoyingly so, actually. Why did Ash even waste her time hanging out with her?

"And how nice of you helping out. I heard that the principal basically left the kids to learn themselves, which is... disappointing." She now turned her attention to the stage, watching as the students busied themselves with practice -- working on stages, practicing lines, even the music that she could hear that was undoubtedly being led by Jace, from what she had heard. "Only a week away and from what I understand, they're still miserably unprepared. There's no way that this will be successful. At all." Elise chuckled lightly at the comment as her eyes fell on Ash, who had yet to notice her. Her daughter looked upset, and Elise couldn't help but wonder why, but also be annoyed by it. She was at practice -- all other thoughts and feelings should be gone.

Soap Soap

----------------------------------

Drake
Adam Apple Thang.gif

He glanced over to see who had come up to him, his face lighting up faintly when he saw Aaron. "Yo! Dude!" Drake laughed a bit, and held the bag of brownies out to him. "These were in my backpack in my locker. But I've also got some more stashed in like, the ceiling in the locker room just in case." What? Drake liked to be prepared. And having brownies stashed here and there meant that he was prepared for anything, at any time that he needed a chocolate fix.

"What do you mean where did I get these? Who doesn't have a brownie bag in their backpack?" He snorted, rolling his eyes at Aaron's seemingly stupid comment. If Drake had his way, everyone would have access to all brownies 24/7. At every store, in every room, in every hospital, there would be a plate of brownies to up your day because brownies were the holiest thing ever. Sweet, sweet, smooth, soft, perfect, chocolately chocolate goodness that--

Wait... what was he doing? Oh, right. "What're you doin'? I thought you were skipping."

Grace
tumblr_pk7nrq4nlY1uicr41o3_r2_400.gif

Grace looked up from the script and Ignored her worries when Sawyer down next to her. She felt guilty about the soap thing, Grace really messed up with that one. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Leaning over to kiss her on the cheek and settling her head on her shoulder. "If it helps you in anyway. I think you look amazing in no matter what you wear." It probably doesn't help, but that was okay. Lifting her head and looking towards David managing a weak smile about the jokes about her mother. Her mother was a nightmare, and even though things were starting to get better.. somehow Grace felt like it was only a matter of time before it was going to start getting worse. "Good question." Deciding to change the subject from her mother. "So.. detention on Saturday." She started off. Grace took her hand and laced their fingers together. "What If I make it up to you? We could go out on Saturday, after detention. Hmm?"

"We could go out to eat? If you want.. something fun like an arcade. Or.. we could bake." Grace wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, before hiding her giggles in Sawyer's shoulder. She didn't mean actual baking. Although it was mostly just for teasing. Unfortunately, there wasn't any privacy in either of their homes. For baking or even actual baking. Especially with her mother? No, they probably couldn't even watch movies in the living room without her mother having a heart attack. But that was okay. Grace was perfectly fine with just sitting here with Sawyer. Turning more serious, sighing softly, seeing as they probably won't get many opportunities to be alone. "We could go see a movie?" She continued to give her suggestions. Attempting to fix her girlfriend’s mood, and maybe that’ll help her own.
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Juliette
tumblr_ozfwvrgDfH1w2v6kio1_400.gif

Juliette smiled, glad that they were okay. She laughed. "Yes, of course I care about you." She told him as he kissed her. See. Ava's just dumb, Bryan and her were perfect. She'll get into a great college, be successful. Ugh. Stupid Ava. Turning her attention to her boyfriend, she shrugged. His sister wasn't the best fan of JJ, which was surprising. Who wouldn't like her? Juliette was likeable. Whoever didn't actually like her.. that's truthfully their loss. They didn't even deserve to look at her. But this was Bryan's sister.. so she couldn't tell her to fuck off obviously. Frowning a little when he talked about his dad. "My parents wanted me to go to some dinner.."

She furrowed her brows, trying to remember the actual details about it. But it didn't matter. JJ wasn't interested in going either way. It didn't matter who was there. Well.. maybe If Bryan was there. But he had other things to do. Her smile widened. "So, no. I don't have plans. Shopping sounds fun.. or whatever." Literally anything was better than spending time with her parents right now. It wasn't like it was actual time. She just sat there and made small talk with people she didn't even know. Nope, Juliette missed a party the other day. She wasn't going to miss out on spending time with her boyfriend because of that dumb dinner. Besides maybe if her parents knew she was going with Bryan somewhere they'd shut up about it.
@AlsoKenzieLol
Raven
tumblr_pmh020lLsC1qgbcj3o8_r1_400.gif

Raven ignored most his comments. Can't he just accept a thank you? Just.. shut up. When he started to talk about himself she almost laughed, nope that was a lie. As she continued to think about it she did laugh. "Oh, but you haven't even seen the way I dance. Trust me." Raven put up a hand as to reassure him. "I know. I can dance better than you." She grinned, finishing her cookie and dusting her hands off. They weren't that great, but Raven wasn't one to judge. She knew she couldn't bake better than store-bought cookies. So what if she wasn't a chef? She tried. Didn't really work out. Oh well. Could always learn how later in life. However she highly doubted she would need those skills later in life. Raising an eyebrow in his direction. "How did you even..?" She sighed and shook her head. Kf course he lost it. That’s great. "Mmhm. Professional." Rolling her eyes, she just wanted to rehearse, it didn't matter if Mason was her co-star. She really wanted to try and make this whole thing work, so whatever. "It's fine. It's fine. I'll just do it."

She flipped to one of the pages, and started off. "Okay, so this is the part where.. Kenickie finds out Rizzo's pregnant." Lowering the script and looking to him expectantly, waiting a few moments before groaning. "Okay, Mason. I need your help If we're gonna do this. So.. you're supposed to say, 'Hey, Rizzo, I hear you’re knocked up.' " Giving him a nod. Yes, she did her best Kenickie impression, which was such an italian accent really, smiling amused at her own self waiting for him to start.
Winona Winona
David
tumblr_inline_o7szwb3eHd1tae3h3_400.gif

David nodded, realizing that Grace and her own daughter were actually close. They seemed like a nice pair of friends, good for them. Remembering his own best friend.. David frowned for a moment thinking about it, before he shook it off. Smiling at her and shrugging. "Yeah.. the principal can be.. uh.. well.. Let's leave it at that huh?" He understood why it would be disappointing to her, she was a teacher. And the fact that some of these kids weren't being taught the way they should be would make anyone a little upset. However when she continued he furrowed his brows. "Hold on there. From the little I've seen already, and it wasn't much. Let me tell ya." He chuckled before continuing. David didn't mean it the way it sounded, he literally just got here earlier. But It looked like everyone was starting to get into the spirit of it all. "They're all here, and trying. Well.. that's the first step to success."

He lifted up the cookie tray and offered one to her. "Everyone has to start somewhere. It's high school. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're amazing at what you do. But you won't convince me that you were better back then. Y'know?" Everyone just needed a little practice, David was sure that they'll figure it out. "If it's not successful.. that's okay. Gotta keep trying." He smiled.
Winona Winona

Last edited:
Sawyer
tumblr_mw4jf9F1Ir1rg0lw8o1_500.gif
It was literally impossible to stay mad at her girlfriend. Not that she was even mad at her in the first place, but still. There was probably nothing Grace could do that would be unforgivable, not at this point at least. So, as Grace leaned her head on Sawyer's shoulder and intertwined their hands together Sawyer let put a sigh. She chuckled as Grace spoke, asking if she wanted to do something Saturday. Sawyer was disappointed that she had clearly stated this was to be after detention. She would much rather just skip it all together. Besides what were they gonna do if she missed one detention, kick her out? Yeah, sure. But she doubted Grace would ever let her do that.

"Hmm," Sawyer hummed into Grace's hair as she thought, "Dinner and a movie sounds good. Oh, I bet you ten bucks I could kick your ass in 2k." She smiled at the thought, "You could come over and let me teach you how it's done. Besides, my dad's been asking when he'll get to see you again. I think he likes you more than I do." Sawyer chuckled. Her dad definitely liked Grace a lot and he wasn't shy about telling Sawyer that. Olive was constantly asking how everything was going and Sawyer would admit it was slightly annoying.

Bryan
original (6).gif
Bryan was glad that JJ seemed on board with his plan. Bailey hadn't really gotten accustomed to her yet and he wanted them to get along. The last thing Bryan needed was his girlfriend and little sister hating each other. There was enough tension between JJ and literally every other girl at the school as it was, she didn't need Bailey too. They'd most likely just hang put at the mall anyway and that was Bailey's favorite place so she'd be in a good mood. Bryan was quite proud of his plan. If was a good one if he did say so himself. With a smile, Bryan adjusted the bag on his shoulder and snaked an arm around JJ waist, herding her down the hallway.

"Cool. It'll be fun." Bryan grinned at JJ, "We'll pick you up, yeah?" He didn't wait for an answer, already planning out the trip in his head, "We can go wherever you two want. I will suffer the pain. I figure Bailey likes the same stores as you, she's all....girly like you are." He tapped his chin.

"We could probably go eat to. That'll be a surprise, the last time I asked Bailey where she wanted to eat it took an hour for her to decide so." Bryan was suddenly reminded of something, "Hey, did you ever find out who that guy was that was bothering you this morning?"

Soap Soap (×2)​

Aaron Ollila

Aaron gave a small wave in greeting at the ‘Yo’, eyes unwavering as he looked at Drake. His lips quirked up as the bag was held out to him. Apparently he didn’t even have to ask about the brownies to get some. He reached into the bag, taking a single brownie for now and looking it over before taking a bite. He gave a hum of satisfaction, nodding in approval as Drake kept speaking.

He couldn’t help a snort when Drake did, no longer smiling, though that didn't mean he wasn't amused. “No one in my family cares enough about baking or buying store-bought baked goods to have a brownie bag,” Now that he was thinking about it, a brownie bag was an idea he could get behind. A brownie for his brother to get him to stop sniffling, a brownie to his mom to get her to shut up- okay, so maybe that was a stretch. Point was: brownie bags were a good idea.

Aaron took another bite in the moment of silence, only to be asked a question- a question he even had an answer to. Still, he couldn’t quite answer yet, could he? He held up a finger, taking his time chewing before finally swallowing. “I was… Well, I did. However, I’m supposed to get picked up with my brother, but he’s doing”- Aaron made a vague gesture with the brownieless hand- ”something. Who knows what, certainly not me.” Despite his best intentions, bitterness laced the last sentence heavily, and he was frowning- not a large frown, but a noticeable one.

For a moment, he was quiet, staring at the ground, lost in thought, and then he looked up, again attempting eye contact with Drake. “So what are you up to?” he asked, thinking about the various things that could be done on a Monday like this.

Rae
zKqXvm.gif

Rae had been walking out of school with Mads to head home when she felt her phone go off in her back pocket. Reaching back she pulled it out to see Phoenix 'iMessage' opening it up she smiled. Phoenix was already on the verge of killing someone and he had just got to the auditorium. How was he going to survive through the rest of the play. Rae texted him back quickly, 'yea be right there, just gotta drop Mads off at home and stop by a CVS.. Need anything else?'

"Hey, I need to stop by CVS do you still want a ride home, or do you want to come back with me and watch Phoenix strangle people over fashion?" She raised an eyebrow smirking at her brother. Knowing there was no question, and he was going to come back to school. Any social event was something Madison would be interested in. They made a quick stop at the CVS down the street and made their way quickly backstage over to Phoenix, only to find him screaming about the wrong shade of pink..

Rae was almost 100% that he had been going off about this as long as it had taken her to get to CVS and back. "Uh.. Kerry.." She held out the CVS bag. "You aren't you when your hungry..?" She half ass smiled at him.

Madison
tumblr_ml0knopkL41rq49kmo4_250.gif

Mads wasted no time in following his sister back to the auditorium, watching Kerry turning as red as his hair over skirts was pretty comical. He was quickly distracted seeing Ash sitting hanging out by herself. He nodded her direction, she seemed more down than she had this morning. Had Ash found Ryder? Had something happened? He sent a text to Ryder, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. 'Hey, where are you? Did Ash find you this am?'

He gave Ash a small wave, when she didn't see him. As he continued he began to start waving more ridiculously, one hand going back and forth to two hands waving over his head till he caught her attention. Madison started making his way over to her, "Hey.. Are you good?" He could see she was more down than she had been this morning. "Did you find Ryder?"

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona

Zach
tumblr_inline_nns3u4wmmR1sccn28_500.gif

Coach had made him skip practice to study with Ava, he was already annoyed that he had to spend time with Ava, and now couldn't at least take out his anger by tackling some small freshman on the team. Which meant he would just be extra tense, and after today he was already ready to hit a wall. Figuratively or literally, likely both. Zach wandered into the library sighing as he tried to find Ava.

He saw her curled up in the far back corner, it seemed they were the only two in there. 'great' he thought to himself. at least no one would be able to hear them screaming at each other. He walked over to her, she hadn't noticed him being distracted by the game she was sucked into. Zach pulled out one of her headphone. "Let's get this over with." He sighed collapsing into the chair across from her.

@alsowinny

Last edited:
Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie had been lingering backstage for a while now, watching the other kids move props around and not doing anything particularly useful himself. It wasn’t because he was nervous, as he probably should have been, since he was massively under-rehearsed for his part. But he was much more apprehensive about seeing Jace again. He was sure his friend would still be angry with him about Elise, as well as for not showing up for music practice the day after. Well, Jace did tell him to stay far away from him, and Neck Tie told himself that he was just honouring Jace’s wish. It wasn’t that he was afraid to see him. . . it wasn’t that at all. . .

He didn’t get it though. How was this any of his fault? He didn’t make Elise fall in love with his dad, and he sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Elise leaving Jace’s dad. I mean, he got that Jace was frustrated that his mum was seeing someone else. But they were divorced and so it was her choice if she got a new boyfriend. Plus, all the kids were all yelling abuse at her, so he was going to step in if her own son wasn’t going to.

Elise had been nice to him the last few times they met. She’d been ever so nice to Dad, too. She made Dad happier than he’d ever been ever since he divorced Mum. He deserved to be happy. Dad had even sat him down to ask if he thought it was too soon for him to be seeing another woman. He didn’t want his son to think that he wasn’t broken about leaving Mum, which he was. But Neck Tie agreed that it wasn’t too soon. For all he knew, his Mum was already seeing someone else. She barely even cared when he was in hospital, and the man who was sleeping with her sounded like a utter prick. She sure as hell would never have cared enough to come see him at rehearsal as Elise did.

Anyway, Neck Tie made his way up the stage. He sat down behind his keyboard, adjusting the bench slightly. He felt kind of bad about it, but he hadn’t looked at Jace and he wasn’t sure if Jace was looking at him. He sighed to himself. He was just going to do what he had to do and then go say hi to Elise and ask if she wanted to go out for some Chinese with him and Dad tonight.

Winona Winona

Mason
Handsome.gif

Her Kenickie impression was horrible, and all it did was make Mason give a little snort of laughter. "Damn, Raven. I hope your Rizzo is way better than that because I've seen pineapples that could act better." What? It was the first thing that came to his mind. Ari was in a Spongebob kick, which also meant her screaming in delight when she saw pineapples at the store for the first time. So yeah, pineapples were constantly on his mind at this point. Either way, Raven's impression was still horrible, and it was his job to make sure she was her absolute best, right? "Look, I don't know what you plan on doing after high school, but let me just say I hope it's not acting." Okay, okay, he did still need to get along with her, so he dropped it there.

Mason then cleared his throat, before repeating the line. Yeah, he kind of remembered this part of the play when he was reciting his lines. It reminded him a bit of when Adriane had had her pregnancy scare, which hadn't actually been just a scare.... Anyway, it meant that the scene was stuck in his brain, word for word, more or less. Mason was also a fairly bad actor, but he tried to channel the feeling from way back when. "'Hey, Rizzo, I hear you're knocked up.'" The words rolled off his tongue way too naturally, and he tried to keep a kind of calmer air. Was that how it was? He'd never actually watched Grease, so he had no idea Kenickie had acted in this scene. But hey, he was re-imagining the character, or something. So he asked it with his hands shoved in his pockets, curiously.

Soap Soap

------------------------------

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Yes, the new principal seemed to be rather unorthodox. And from Elise understood, her little idea for the kids to throw this musical to cut down on the amount of fights hadn't done anything to decrease the hatred amongst these hormonal teenagers. Throwing them all together and forcing them to spend time together probably just made the entire thing that much worse. "Showing up only gets you so far in the real world," Elise said with a cold chuckle. "Pushing for perfection and being the best is what separates those of us who have high profile jobs and live in comfort, from those of us that..." she hesitated, glancing at the plate of cookies that David had held out. "Well, those of us that have so much time on their hands that they bring cookies to school functions."

Elise had never been a very stereotypical mother. She'd never brought things for school bake sales, or showed up for their silly little parties and performances. The real world expected so much more, and she didn't see the point in praising for mediocrity. "But I suppose that that parenting style is what separates children like mine, from children like yours." Her gaze then shifted back to the plate of cookies with distaste. "Are those store bought? Figures."

Soap Soap

--------------------------------------

Drake
Oooof.gif

"See and that's just sad. Brownies make everything better." Plus, these were definitely weed brownies, with a few normal ones thrown in. It was like Russian Roulette with brownies. Were you going to get a normal one, or a weed one? Who knew until you tried it. That was part of the fun of the whole thing, at least for Drake.

"Oh, that sucks." Drake mumbled, his voice muffled as he shoved the last of his brownie into his mouth. The bad part about brownies was how thirsty they made him. Drake had not come prepared with a nice jug of milk or water or something. Eh, oh well. He'd survive. "Are you getting him afterwards then, or something? Like you got time until he's done with whatever thing he's doing?" Sounded about right to Drake, anyway, as he pulled another brownie from his bag.

"Well, my brother's at musical practice, and my niece is at her daycare lady's house. So like, I got nothing to do until after that. I was just going to walk around town and scare people until Mason gets home." Not literally scare people, but with Drake's rather unkempt appearance and the fact that he was now on his way to a steady high, many store owners would panic when they saw him walking into their stores. It was fun to go make old people uncomfortable.

----------------------------------

Ash
Pretty.gif

Ash had been trying to keep herself distracted and busy by reading over the script. The musical was a week away, and she felt like her head was constantly spinning at this point with worries about how it would all go down. She was so focused, her lips mouthing the words quietly to herself, that she jumped a bit when Mads approached her. And... of course he immediately asked about Ryder, and Ash's face fell. This was going to be a hard few days while she told people what had happened.

"Yeah. I found him, and we uh... we broke up." It was difficult to say, and Ash found herself unable to hold Mads' gaze. Instead, her eyes flitted away from me, looking around the auditorium until they fell on a very familiar woman. Her mother was here? Great. As if Ash's day couldn't get any worse, now she also had her mother here to deal with. And now, well, all thoughts about Ryder and how much the breakup had hurt disappeared.

Dazzle Dazzle

-----------------------------------------

Ava
Arms Crossed.gif

Zach had come out of nowhere, and completely startled Ava when he pulled her headphone away for a moment. However, her surprise only lasted a moment before it was replaced by a dirty look at him. "You can't just come up to people and scare them like. Jeez." She grumbled, turning back to her game and turning it off before she pulled her headphones down around her neck, shooting another look at Zach. "Look we wouldn't even be here if you hadn't killed all your brain cells with concussions and alcohol."

Still, Ava was in the same boat. She wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. So she slipped her game into her backpack, pulling out a textbook and a notebook and throwing them on the table in front of her. "Alright, where do you want to start? I know you're stupid about all of this stuff, but which do you need the most practice on?" Ava asked as she took her feet off the table and leaned forward, crossing her arms on the table in front of her.

Dazzle Dazzle

-------------------------------------

Jace
Neck Rub.gif

Of course he'd seen Stu come in, and of course he'd also noticed Elise. Unlike Ash, who was frozen in the presence of their mother yet again, Jace managed to keep his wits about him. Their mother had never been as cruel to him as she had always been to Ash -- the yellow beanie on top of his head made it very clear that she did play favorites -- so having her here was kind of... well, nice? Maybe? It would be great to be able to rehearse with his mother watching.

That also meant that Stu would need to be on his best behavior. And Jace was still nervously waiting to see if Oliver kept his promise and showed up. A three man band was still a band, and maybe with the addition of drums, they'd be able to drown out the horrible sound of Stu's keyboard. Jace hadn't really minded Stu's bad skills at first but now that he knew his mother would be watching, and that she knew Jace had give Stu pointers, well... it was important that he nailed it.

"Have you been practicing?" He asked, walking over and coming to a stop in front of Stu's keyboard. His hands tapped against the guitar hanging from around his neck. "I want to hear you play and see if you improved. We can't mess this up." Jace's voice was hollow, no longer filled with affection for the small freshman in front of him. Instead of this being about friends bonding, this was now about being the best, and impressing his mother. This was a business relationship now.

Dede Dede

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie hated feeling this way, and he wished things weren’t the way they were. But he needed only to hear Jace speak to realise that those bridges had been burnt long before he got there.

First of all, he didn’t care much for Jace’s tone. He thought it both pushy and overbearing and he welcomed neither of those things. Secondly, why was Jace suddenly not trusting him with the keyboard and making it sound like he was a complete fuckup? They had been good friends before, but if that was the way Jace was going to treat him other from now on, then so be it.

All things considered, it was only proper that Neck Tie answered Jace’s question in an equally cold and stoic fashion. That is to say, he observed a moment of complete silence for the death of their friendship. And that worked for a while --well, for about fifteen seconds -- until it got so awkward since Jace was still standing there waiting for an answer. And then Neck Tie thought he himself was being rude for not making eye-contact or giving Jace the answer he wanted. So he resolved to making a little shrug. A very, very little shrug though. Jace didn’t deserve a full, proper shrug from him. Not in a million years.

Then the boy’s eyes trailed over to the music some more, but he did not succumb to Jace's demand of a performance. Instead, he scratched the back of his neck idly waiting for the older kid with the stupid beanie fetish to go away and let him mind his own station in peace.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
Zach
tumblr_nb1miwS14O1rdf2yjo6_250.gif

He rolled his eyes. "I pulled your headphone out of your ear, its not my fault you weren't pay attention." Honestly if they weren't in a school, she would have no idea what was going on, and anyone could of approached her. Especially with assholes like Chad loitering the halls. "I haven't killed my brain cells, I haven't ever had a concussion. And I don't drink in sports season." Zach wasn't an idiot, sports were his main concern in school, and he played all year around. He wouldn't ever want to show up hungover to practice, he liked having a clear head. The only reason Zach had even shown up to the library is because he had let his grades slip below a C, and he wasn't allowed back to practice till he could get them back up.

"I already told you, I don't need your help. I'm only here because coach told me to come." Zach reached down and opened his backpack up pulling out his homework. At least he could spend the time doing his homework, which he had been neglecting all term long. He looked up from his papers for a moment. "Do you always have to look so angry all the time?" Zach smirked, "Or is it that your face got stuck like that, and its now out of your control?" If he was going to be stuck with Ava for the next few hours he might as well have some fun and get her blood boiling. "But don't worry, some guys find the angry butch girls attractive." Zach chuckled under his breath.

Mads
tumblr_my0qygWvfN1smmprvo7_250.gif

His eyes went wide when Ash told him they broke up. "What happened?? Did he admit to it?" Madison was still having trouble believing that he had cheated. But then again he didn't really know Ryder, he just happened to be his only guy friend in Westbrook. Madison saw her eyes drift to the left of him, he looked over his shoulder and saw a familiar red head. "Ash... Is that your mom?" He remembered the big blow up at the college between the entire family. Ash's day was just getting worse it seemed.

Winona Winona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back