• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

b4a18a69ae01248246bb470afcfddf5c.png

c6eeaba540f1c03ae12fc647e7f37974.png

0baf49100169a890a05bdd60682af194.jpg

The heir sighed, looking around the building. The place inside looked very... dull compared to her family's mansion. Then again, they did want everything to be quite lavish, and this was a college, after all. Her own mansion was very large, with a massive lake-type pond in front of it. The home itself has this olden type charm to it, which makes it very unique and beautiful. She really didn't want to think about college right now, she's still a freshman after all. A freshman who'll take over Kim Industries and their family's honor is weighing on her shoulders. No pressure at all.

She aggressively took another sip of her sugary drink, trying to calm herself down. Taking a deep breath, she decided whatever happens, she'll be a successful individual in the future. She thought about college life. Would she be able to handle it? She isn't the smartest person, and she doesn't really have a business mind-set, like her father wanted. Would she have any friends, even if they're fake? Or... would everything be boring? Everything's at her fingertips with no problem. Money. The spotlight. But nothing felt real. And it was all boring, because it all just so easy.

She heard footsteps her direction, but she thought it was just someone who wanted to talk to someone in front of her or behind her. "You seem pretty pissed. Are you alright?"

Lillie blinked, and gazed over at the boy in front of her. She blinked, and studied the boy, taken aback since she was suddenly approached by someone she didn't know. He seemed... average. Not ugly, but also not handsome. Was he part of the group? Or was he a college student? "It's irritating that I was forced on this tour." She replied slowly. "But, do I know you?" She snapped sharply and rudely. She was growing even more irritated by this boy. She stirred her coffee with her green straw, taking another sip. She hoped that the boy didn't recognize her, and prayed that he didn't just approach her because of her name.

She recalled the bus, and tried to remember whether or not he was on the bus. However, it was no use because she didn't pay attention to her surroundings on the bus. "I'm not sure if I saw you you on our bus or not. Are you a student here, or are you part of our group?" She asked him with some edge.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Mood: Irritated || Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Jiyoon Jiyoon || Location: College

8ae710ed44755300530ad9e0bbb44d3f.png

tumblr_olk2h2m1QK1u555ibo1_500.gif

Ryder

It was going to be hard to “just enjoy the day” with his blood still boiling from what had happened on the bus. If it hadn’t been for his promise to Ash things would’ve gotten much worse on that stupid bus, but he didn’t want to upset her even more, especially over someone like Ryan. This was supposed to be a drama free day where they could slack off, and he’d be damned if his girlfriend didn’t have a good day.

“Of course, let the super fun tour begin.” He replied sarcastically, following after her to listen to the boring professor. In all honesty, Ryder didn’t care about the campus or what it was like. The only thing that mattered was their hockey program and how much scholarship money they offered, and as long as neither Chase or Alaska attended.

College seemed so far away, yet too soon at the same time. He had over a year to decide, but his mother had been pushing the twins extra hard lately to think about college now that it was just around the corner for Chase. It would be weird next year when Chase was gone, as much as the siblings fought they were all extremely close and he would only have his twin around most of the year. Who would keep them from killing each other?

“Oh yeah? What are you going to be then? Dr. West?” He joked, smiling at her playfully as they followed towards the back of the crowd. A strikingly beautiful, yet intimidating woman bumped into Ash, and Ryder was more than ready to yell until she apologized and quickly carried on her way. It seemed trouble was just destined to find them today, and he frowned as he looked his girlfriend up and down to make sure she was alright.

Alaska

The brunette was more than ready to spend the rest of the trip in angrily silence when the boy who’d sat beside Drake started up a conversation with her, and despite how much she wanted to yell at the first person to talk to her, he hadn’t done anything to deserve it and he actually seemed rather nice on the bus.

“I’m getting as far away from Westbrook as possible. Hopefully NYU, they have a great hockey program.” She replied, not mentioning the main reason was the fact that it would be much closer to her father. Alaska has always favored her father, he was still hard on his kids but he at least made sure they knew he was proud of them. Their mother was always on them about improving in some aspect of their life, nothing ever seemed to be good enough for her. Despite knowing it had been a mutual split, Alaska blamed her mother for not being supportive enough of her husband and pushing him away. She missed having a complete family, and with Chase leaving for college at the end of the year she knew that her family would only continue to break apart, so moving to New York to be closer to her dad would only speed along the process.

“What about you? Do you actually care about this your?” She asked, looking over to him with a raised brow. It seemed that no one was actually here out of genuine interest and more for a get out of school free day. It had been supposed to be a stress free day, but that had gone out the window the moment Ryan had opened his mouth.​

Martin

NDZif4R.png

‘You can have as many majors as you like,’ Martin answered, ‘Realistically, you should only probably stick to two. More than that and it becomes quite impractical and counter-productive, but I’ve also seen people struggle to wield three majors, with variable success,’ he said, hoping he’d answered the boy’s question. ‘Alright, if there are no further questions, we can start moving inside.’

Their first stop was the arts building and the small gallery that was put up by the first year students. Through that they emptied out into the courtyard in the middle which was surrounded by three other buildings. He explained more about the degree structure, but only a few students were listening to him. These were probably the kids who actually wanted to be there. . . the rest seemed to be happy to just be doing their own thing.

Now they were in the lecture halls and he showed them the slope theatre, where a lecture was in progress. They only peeked through the gap in the door and didn’t go inside. Then they went to the lesser lecture rooms, and he boasted about all the amazing equipment and computers they had in some of these rooms.

@ Everyone on the college tour

Neck Tie

8NzR33l.gif

Neck Tie and Jace were at the tail of the group, taking their time as they quietly explored the student gallery together. They stopped in front of an abstract painting and argued about what it was supposed to represent. Then they stopped at an ugly statue of a giraffe with slug eyes. ‘This kinda looks like you, Jace.’

Then they caught up with the others in the courtyard, and Neck Tie caught up with Casper briefly, asking if he was having fun. Dad was being all nerdy and talking about the history of the college. Neck Tie took his phone up and snapped another picture of his dad and then he spun around and took five pictures of every building, like an over-excited tourist.

Now they were inside the lecture building. Neck Tie peeked into the slope theatre to see a hundred students in their respected seats. He thought if he was in a class this big he could probably fall asleep without being told off. Not that he had ever fallen asleep in class before or anything. Well, once. Well, yesterday.

Neck Tie and Jace lingered in the hallway together; they had somehow moved up to be at the front of the touring group. The younger boy grew bored and started kicking his best friend’s shoes lightly, just for fun. He wished his Dad would hurry up and get a move along.

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Yes, she was supposed to be assisting the tour group with what was happening. After all, a bunch of rowdy high schoolers with only a single professor could only do so much, but after stopping for a coffee and then getting stuck in traffic, Elise found that she was running rather late. So now, she hurried her way through the halls, her high heels loudly echoing through the halls as she did. Just ahead, she could hear Martin talking about something, and a small smile came onto her face. He was probably putting the kids to sleep with this lecture, but that was alright. It was one of the sweet things about him.

Elise paused at the end of a hallway, placing a smile on her face before she walked out, only glancing at the group of students briefly before turning her attention back to Martin. "Martin," she greeted. "Sorry for running late. But I brought you a coffee," she passed him one of the hot cups she was holding. "And I need to talk to you for a moment, so..." Elise turned her attention to the students, her gaze brushing over all of them briefly before she spoke.

"So we're just going to take a brief break, Mr. French and I will be back in just a minute. Please look at the art and everything else." Elise said, then headed back into the hallway that she had just exited before turning to Martin. "I just wanted a moment away before we went back to the kids." She said, and then leaned in to kiss him.

That was, until a voice interrupted her.

----------------------------------------------------

Jace
Confused.gif

He had been enjoying his time, mostly thanks to Stu. It made Jace sad that he had finally found a best friend, and said best friend had to be a little freshman. Oh well, Jace was sure that he would be going here, so he'd be able to hangout with Stu's dad and maybe see Stu after school or something. Either way, he was not planning on losing this good friendship with his little chocolate loving best friend. It was the first good friendship he had -- the only one.

However, his dad's lectures were getting boring, but Stu managed to make it fun. He glared down at Stu when he said the giraffe-slug looked like him, but then he admired it for another moment. "I didn't know I was that handsome." He joked, and continued milling around with the group until they were farther to the front.

And then, a woman who looked oddly familiar came walking out of a hallway with two coffees. Her very appearance demanded respect what with her head held all high and her fancy heels. She told everyone to just take a break, walk around, talk with each other, and then she turned and walked off with Martin. Jace stood there for a moment, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he tried to place who that woman was... and then it clicked.

"Uh, Stu, I'll be right back." He said, and then walked towards where the two had disappeared. As he rounded the corner, he stopped abruptly when he saw Martin kissing her.

"Mom." Jace yelled, and he watched as she abruptly pulled away from Martin, looking over at Jace with confusion and surprise, before realization washed over her face. He felt sick to his stomach as he started stumbling backwards, his heart pounding, his stomach churning, his hands sweaty... Jace felt like he was going to puke.

"Ash!" He yelled, his voice cracking as he started back towards the group. There was no way no one was hearing him. Jace was yelling loudly enough that the whole building could probably hear what he was saying. "Ash, that woman-- that was mom. And she was kissing Stu's dad. Mom. Mom is back."

Jace's lip was trembling as he stopped in front of his sister, moving to stand beside her when he heard his mother speaking to the two of them, as tears started to trickle down his face. What? Who knew how long his mother had been back in town, and the way Jace found out was through her seeing her making out with his best friend's dad. So yes, he was going to cry.

--------------------------------------------------

Ash
Almost Tears.gif

Ryder had to be the best boyfriend ever. Despite her argument with Ryan and the whole rumor in general, Ash was actually managing to smile as the tour went on and she could say without doubt that today, she was finally happy. "Maybe I will be a doctor. Or a nurse. I've been told I make a very hot nurse." Okay, so she had been told that by a drunk dude one time at a party where she wasn't even dressed up as a nurse (it hadn't even been a costume party), but still.

And then someone was bumping into her, and Ash was flustered. "Oh, uh, it's nothing. I'm--" she was going to also apologize, but her voice caught in her throat when she saw that it was Hajar. Her grip on Ryder's hand tightened, and she was fairly certain that this was the end. Ryan had sent his girlfriend to kill her for what Ash had said on the bus, but then Hajar was apologizing, and Ash was shocked. "I-It's alright. Umm... I like your hair." She said, a little awkwardly, as Hajar walked off.

She looked up at Ryder, shrugging as Hajar left, and then she noticed Ryder looking her up and down. "Are you making sure she didn't break me?" Ash asked, trying to keep herself from laughing. It was cute, though.

And then, they were coming to a stop. Ash didn't really see who was talking thanks to her and Ryder being near the back, but she did hear a woman's voice announcing that they would be taking a quick break. Ash let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness, a break from learning about the history of a building." She said. "You know, I think staying at school might have actually been more fun. Like, at least I can skip class if I'm really bored."

She was laughing when she heard Jace's voice calling to her through the crowd. Her smile fell away as she looked at her brother making his way through the crowd, looking flustered, when he said a word that made Ash want to crawl into a hole and die. Or turn and start running and never come back, but then Jace was standing next to her, telling her about. Their mother was back, and Ash thought she might just start crying like her brother, but she was too frozen and in shock to react as Jace moved to stand beside her, and Ash's hand tightened on Ryder's so much that she thought she might stop circulation, as their mother approached.

Elise, meanwhile, had excused herself from Martin, but offered no real explanation. Her kids had never come up in conversation -- why would they? Sure, she had planned on talking to her kids eventually, but life had been going so well and she hadn't wanted to throw a wrench into her relationship with Martin.

Well, of course Jace would ruin that. Elise now stood in front of her two kids, her gaze scrutinizing them for a moment. "Jace, my darling," she said, a smile coming to her face as she looked at her favorite son. "Are you still working on your music? Is your father still trying to crush your dreams?" The thought of Steve made her sick with disgust.

And then, her smile dropped as she looked towards Ash. Even now, she could see the fear and uncertainty in her daughter's eyes. It had always been Ash's greatest downfall. A woman needed to be strong, but Ash was weak. "Ash," she said, her voice cold as she spoke. "Tell me, are you still only worried about your classmates' opinions, your popularity, and dating guys who just dump you for someone better?" Maybe a bit harsh, but her hatred for her daughter was strong.

And then her gaze caught sight of Ash's hand enclosed with Ryder's, and Elise looked this boy up and down, rolling her eyes before speaking. "Pretty, but stupid. Am I right?" She asked as her gaze turned back towards her children.

Ash and Jace would have responded to her, but both kids had always been scared of their mother. How could they not? Her disappointment in them had always been something they dreaded, and now they both had no idea how to react, how to stand up for themselves. And for both, it felt like a nightmare -- well, a nightmare for Ash, and more of a dream for Jace. Deep down inside, Jace was happy, but confused. And Ash, well, she was hoping that she would wake up from this day.

a z u l a a z u l a Dede Dede

A short chuckle escaped Jace's lips as the question was turned back on him. "Nah, not really." He replied, shrugging before starting to follow along with the tour group. "Just figured why not, might as well see if there was anything worth seeing." Icy blue eyes wandered up to the statue of that pessimistic poet, shifting in tune with his words. They lingered for a moment, but returned to Alaska soon enough once he'd passed it. "Besides, it means I don't have to sit through class all day. That's gotta count for something, right?" The boy talked as he walked, his attention occasionally focusing on whatever the tour guide was pointing out before snapping back to the fighty girl. He wasn't really all that interested in art anyways. It was something that he could appreciate for maybe a couple seconds, but there just wasn't enough substance to keep his gaze for long. Besides, an abstract compilation of colors just couldn't compete with Alaska's face.

"You said you're going to NYU though, right?" He didn't even attempt to answer the actual question. Jace didn't really want to admit that he had no clue where he was going, so he quickly shifted to something else the girl had said. "New York University?" That small smile he'd had grew a little. "My dad's actually got an office in New York. I think-" It wasn't that he didn't know whether or not his dad had an office in New York. He definitely knew, it's just that he hadn't been paying a lot of attention when his dad left for the most recent business trip. Jace was trying to remember whether or not his father was in New York. "I think he's actually there right now. Probably." His gaze wandering again as the professor herded them into the lecture hall. For the briefest moment he felt a spark of intrigue as he caught a glimpse of the inside of one of the auditoriums, the whiff of higher education exciting him somewhat. There was something so much more... professional about the idea. Soon enough he was grinning at Alaska again though, more cordial words on his lips. "You ever been to NYC? It's a pretty cool-"

Jace was cut off when Jace's voice, Ash's Jace, started echoing through the halls. Of course someone yelling the cheerleader's name would immediately catch his attention. He wasn't really sure how to react as the West family slowly came around to their messy reunion. Did Ash really have such a dysfunctional family? More importantly, was her mother really so insufferably pointless? How could such a woman produce a girl as perfect as Ashton? Okay, maybe Jace was overreacting behind his hastily assembled poker face, but seriously. He was fed up with listening to people insult her. Couldn't he just go a single day without hearing about some sort of drama screwing with her life? Admittedly some of her mother's criticisms weren't exactly unfounded. Jace had often thought similar things about her boyfriends, both past and current, but what kind of useless mother was this woman?

He was just as speechless as Ash and his fellow Jace, however. Not by fear, but by choice. Part of him definitely wanted to stand up for Ash, especially since there was no threat of this woman punching him, but he didn't really know how he'd do it. Especially with the crowd around them. How do you defend a girl against her own mother? So he did the same thing he'd done while on the bus. He clenched his fists behind his back, watching the events unfold with an icy glare in his eyes of piercing blue.

a z u l a a z u l a

Casper Ollila

Casper was slow to pass through the art gallery, eyes wide as they looked at each piece, examining how it was put together as well as they could. He'd gotten serious about art young, and liked to think he was pretty good at piecing together the techniques put to use in making a specific piece, though he was by no means a master. Examining elements of each student's style also brought him joy, and he felt at peace for the first time in… a while, honestly. He even forgot about what Aaron had done and was continuing to do for a bit.

Eventually, reached the courtyard, and when approached by Neck Tie, he grinned, unable to help a nod. It was all he could do to keep himself from launching into what he were positive would have been a highly embarrassing spiel on the art he had seen- what he liked, what he didn't, how interesting it was to see how other people drew and painted.

He zoned out while Martin discussed the degree structure, looking at the flowers and plants and buildings, thinking about how he would draw different things, then bring them to life with color, and, deep down, dreaming about how much he would enjoy going to college here. Occasionally, however, he caught sight of Neck Tie and couldn't help a giggle, though a part of him- a mean part he liked to pretend didn't exist- asked why he was taking so many pictures. Was it really necessary?

As they looked through the lecture rooms, Casper couldn't help but feel awed. So many people, gathered with the sole purpose of learning. He didn't really care about the equipment, but he tried to pay attention anyways- He doubted Aaron was. And that was when Casper realized Aaron was no longer with him. He looked around, but didn't see his brother anywhere. Where could he be now? he asked himself, annoyed once again.

Aaron Ollila

Aaron was bored- by the courtyard, the gallery- name it and he was over it. What he was not over was the girls he saw sneaking off. He looked at the guide, then after the girls, and made the executive decision to follow them. He didn't creep, keeping it casual and confident, though at a distance. He turned the corner to find not two people, but four, and immediately his eyes narrowed.

“What are you doing?” he asked, voice even and calm.

Grace
tumblr_inline_pl3pckIgP51rqmlml_1280.gif
Grace was entranced by all the art pieces, she loved it. And only hoped she could be that good.. but was art something she really wanted to do? She probably couldn't if she wanted to. Kate was set on getting Grace into professional cheerleading, it wasn't like Grace didn't want to. She just.. didn't know what she really wanted yet. All of this thinking was giving her a headache. And the yelling didn't help. She glanced at Sawyer for a second, unsure what was going on. Once She made her way towards the sound she saw.. Elise? What was Ash's mom doing here? The fact that she was being more-than just rude to Ash well.. frankly, it pissed Grace off. She walked over next to Ash, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder and furrowing her brows at Elise. "You have literally nothing better to do other then humiliate your children?" Grace rolled her eyes at the woman.

She thought her mom was bad? Jesus.. "That's just.. messed up." Grace mumbled to herself and gave a sympathetic look towards Ash. Sure she kind of felt for Jace too. But Ash was her best friend, mother or not. Shouldn't talk to her own children like that. Although.. Grace should be the last one talking about it. Kate was.. difficult. But not this hateful. She didn't hate Grace with every fiber of her being like Elise seemed to dislike Ash.

Why was she even talking about Ash and boyfriends. It was so stupid, it didn't sense because.. well. C'mon. "I mean.. no offense Mrs We-- Ms Dunn. But shouldn't you be the last one talking about relationships considering your marriage fell apart?" Okay, maybe she shouldn't of said that. Could you blame her?

Winona Winona @everyoneatTHEthing?

Ryan pulled back when he noticed two girls, then a guy decided to join in. "Well what we're doing is ditching the stiffs and going to have fun." He said as he started to walk away. He was stopped when he felt Hajar not moving. "Babe, come on. Let's leave these chumps and go and have some fun." He said hinting that their nafearious idea of fun. They were going to go and probably pick pocket people and use the cash to do something fun. After that probably gonna race their bikes, and see where that takes them.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar rested her hand on Ryan’s arm, gently pulling him back into the little group of delinquents who had all decided they were better then this BS college tour. “Hold on.. hold on... hold your horses over there Ryan.” She spoke softly and loooed between all three of these teens, each one caught her eye easily as she gave them a few look overs. “I like you.. you’re what? 15? 16? And you’re already rolling up a joint as you walk around a corner.” She softly and closed the gap between her and girls, practically dragging Ryan back so they could form a little circle. “You’re pretty damn bold to so come over here...” Her slender finger landed on the newcomer and crooked, urging them to come on over to this circle. Her dark prowling eyes landed on mostly innocent looking girl, “I don’t know about you yet but... I have a good feeling when I look at you.” She murmured then looked over at Ryan with a shimmering look in her eye that already meant she was deviously planning something. “So... you guys wanna make some money?” Her eyebrow crooked up as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking at each of them, “Say no and walk away or stay and get some spending money.”

Dak Dak Soap Soap Rach Rach mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Rowan

Another person appeared, the dark-eyed girl turning slightly to see who had followed or coincidentally happened upon them. Another unfamiliar face, but she supposed that wasn’t so bad; maybe she would see if they wanted to buy anything. The older boy, Ryan, was pretty set on ditching completely, and Rowan was content with the couple leaving. She pulled a purple lighter from the back pocket of her jeans and began to burn off the paper end of the small, white stick in her hand. Yet, when she expected them to have gone, the girl with the mohawk decided to display some interest in the little pow wow. Her amber eyes gleamed with slight suspicion, but stayed quiet. The girl was definitely older, and hot in the badass type of way where she would normally seem unattainable if she hadn’t been previously so affectionate with the boy beside her.

Ro finally brought the joint to her lips and pulled the first drag just in time to be prompted with a proposition. Her eyes squinted at the two for a moment before helping form the ring that was slowly taking shape by taking a slow step forward. Her head turned to Maisie with an eyebrow cocked, reaching over to pass her the roll of grass pinched between her fingers. The idea of getting some money just before the holidays was extremely tempting, and Rowan was hardly one to say no to anything that would get her what she wanted. She lazily looked back over to the older girl. “I’ll stay. I’m Rowan.” She introduced herself with a small tip of her head.

Soap Soap Dak Dak COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojotjeYg7A1ravrtw_1280.gif
Furrowing her eyebrows at the boy who appeared out of no-where. Did he follow them? Turning her attention back to the couple, well. If she thought Rowan looked intimidating.. Rowan looked like a cupcake compared to this girl. And it didn't help that the boy next to her started the fight in the bus with that blonde chick earlier. Feeling uneasy around him. She shifted uncomfortably, Maisie didn't know what to say when she was complimented. The scary looking girl she seemed kinda cool, Maisie wasn't exactly sAre why she liked her. Maybe it was because she looked like she took no shit what-so-ever. Although she looked like the type you wouldn't want to make an enemy out of. However.. her boyfriend she didn't like so well. Taken aback, but interested when money came up, Lewis said for whatever she needed all she had to do was ask.. but he probably wouldn't pay for the things she wanted. But maybe getting into trouble wasn't a good idea?

Looking over to Rowan when she handed the joint. Taking a much-needed and long puff of it, Maisie opened her mouth to say no. But when Rowan said she'd stay. Well.. Maisie didn't want to go back into the college, biting her lip before making a decision. Why not. What was the worst that can happen? "Maisie." Introducing herself and deciding to stay. She suddenly felt very self-conscious, the name sounded like a 3 year old's. "Uh..Maze." She quickly corrected. Looking over to the boyfriend and regretting it. Deciding to break eye-contact by looking away to pass the joint to Rowan. "Right. So.. how's this gonna work exactly?" Glancing between the two and the boy that followed them.

Rach Rach COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 Dak Dak mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Ryder

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f413855784e324e366d5953535a673d3d2d3438313631393837342e313465643961366362396530623763363336393732313232363033332e676966

"A hot nurse, huh? I think for my birthday party you should prove this theory." He teased, despite a hint of jealousy at the mention of another guy oogling her. Obviously it was nothing considering they were standing here now, but he couldn't help but want Ash all to himself, was it so wrong of him? There were plenty of guys (and probably girls) at Westbrook who had crushes on her, and he wanted them all to know that he wouldn't be letting go of Ash anytime soon.

"I...maybe...you're not a big tough football player like me." Ryder joked, a little flustered that she'd called him out. Ash was emotionally and mentally stronger than most sixteen year olds needed to be, but she was so petite that he couldn't help but feel like she might break at any moment. Realistically, Ash and Alaska were roughly the same size, but he didn't worry about his sister being broken as much as he did Ash. The cheerleader wasn't as prone to physical confrontation as the Vaughn family was.

The jock was going to comment that he was looking forward to skipping his college classes and sleeping in as much as possible, but before he could Jace came running around the corner, yelling something incomprehensible at Ash. He watched as Ash froze, her smile falling into a pout that he knew meant she was about to cry before he realized what Jace had said. Mom.

While Ryder had never met the former Mrs. West, he had been around when she'd left and while he and Ash had been nowhere near as close as they were now he'd still tried to help her through it. It had been awful to see his friend like that, so broken and distraught. Her mother couldn't just walk back into her life after she had managed to mostly pick up the pieces of herself. Ash's grip was so tight on his hand he actually thought she might leave bruises, and he knew he needed to do something to get her away from this situation.

“For your information, I have a 3.5 GPA, and Ash has done amazing since you’ve been gone. She’s beautiful, smart, and everyone loves her because she’s kind, unlike you.” This woman was absolutely vial, he understood now the mess Ash had been when she'd left. It hurt to realize that she'd probably always talked down to Ash like this, and he wondered how much emotional abuse she'd been subjected to until her mother had abandoned her. Her mother leaving had been for the best, and he worried what would happen now that she was back.

"Come on, babe. We're leaving." He decided, wrapping an arm around her shoulder to turn her around so that she wasn't facing the woman from her nightmares and leading her to the door. With his free hand he pulled out his phone and called for a taxi since they had taken the bus. Everything about this day sucked and he wanted to punch someone, something, anything to get the frustration out but he needed to keep it together for Ash.

"We're going to go to my house, watch movies, and cuddle until you want to go home." Ryder had never been particularly good at comforting other people, but he couldn't stand to see his girlfriend so distraught. This year had been all sorts of awful for the poor girl, but despite everything that had happened he hadn't seen her this upset and it scared him. All he wanted was to see Ash smile, but it seemed the universe had other plans for them.

Alaska

giphy.gif

"That's the plan." It was curious that he didn't know whether or not his own father had an office in New York or not, but they had just met and it wasn't her place to ask. However, it did make her pay a little more attention to him as he spoke. Most people didn't understand the whole divorced parents thing, it wasn't something she enjoyed talking about, but Jace seemed like he might. It seemed Westbrook was full of fucked up kids with fucked up parents.

Luckily, before she had to delve into the dad topic the other Jace started causing a scene, seemingly dragging Ash, and therefor Ryder, into the mess as a red-headed woman followed behind him. Abandoning Jace, she moved closer to hear what exactly was going in, realizing that his was the infamous ex Mrs. West gracing their presence. She didn't really know anything about the situation other than what the general Westbrook population did, but just from the way she spoke to her daughter Alaska could piece it together.

"Listen here you selfish bitch, you don't get to abandon your family and walk back in hurling insults at a daughter you haven't seen in years. You're a piece of shit and I can't believe someone as sweet as Ash came from a horrible mother like you. If we weren't on a school tour right now I'd readjust that attitude of yours real fucking quick." This red-headed Satan reminded Alaska too much of her own mother, and while she was too afraid to stick up to her mom, there would be no repercussions of her telling Elise off. Okay, so maybe there might be some, but it would be completely worth it. Alaska understood having parents who constantly made you feel like a failure, and she wondered if maybe she should try to talk to Ash about it. She'd never realized how bad Ash's situation, her mom was bad but nowhere near as awful as hers. Despite how hard the Vaughn's were on their kids she knew it was out of love, Ash's mom was just trying to hurt her. It was astounding that someone could be that cruel to their own child.

"Fuck you, you don't deserve to be a mother." She yelled, more angry than she should've been. It was in no way her place to stick up for Ash, Grace had done a pretty good job herself, but she couldn't help herself from unleashing her own pent up resentment on someone else's mother who deserved it even more. With clenched fists she walked off, muttering a quick apology to Jace as she left the group and decided to take a walk to calm down. There was no way she was going on the campus tour now, so she figured she'd tour the campus herself until the bus came back to get them. It was going to be a long day.​

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie was glad to see Elise. She had been pretty nice to him and his dad the last few times they met. So when Jace excused himself, he didn’t think much of it, nodding before turning around too see Casper, who looked annoyed about losing his brother in the crowd.

It didn’t take Neck Tie long to end up at the tail of the crowd again. Then, a few moments later, Jace’s voice could be heard rising above the other students, it sounded like he was crying for his mother. Neck Tie’s eyes and ears shot up right away, like a lifeguard spotting a pair of flailing arms in the distant ocean. Whoever was picking on his best friend was going to get socked in the mouth!

The boy tried to squeeze past the older kids to get a better view of what was happening. But his shoelaces had come undone from all the kicking and fooling around that he did with Jace earlier, so he had to tie them up before he could safely make his way up toward the source of the commotion.

By the time he reached the front, Jace was already in tears. OK, so that fact alone wasn’t too surprising. Everyone who knew Jace knew he cried a lot at pretty much everything. But that didn’t make the situation any less serious.

Neck Tie was late. He could only stand there, listening to the last of the shouting. From what little he heard, he had pieced it together that Elise was Jace’s and Ash’s mother, which was a welcome shock to him. Everybody knew that Jace’s dad was divorced, but he couldn’t believe his own dad had been dating Jace’s biological mother all this time! Did this mean that they would now be step-brothers as well as being best friends? He wouldn’t mind seeing Jace as his own big brother, that would have been an awesome kind of awesome.

Then it all suddenly clicked for him. Jace was crying because all the other kids were yelling at his mother and calling her all sorts of horrible things. And Neck Tie wasn’t about to let them speak to his Dad’s girlfriend and his best friend’s mum like that! That was no way to treat a woman!

When he heard the rude girl, Alaska, calling her a ‘selfish bitch ‘and ‘a piece of shit’, that was pretty much the last straw. Neck Tie threw himself in front Elise and shielded her from the endless torrent of abuse. ‘SHUT UP!’ he shouted in Alaska's face, his voice cracking a little, his whole frame kind of shaking from the confrontation. ‘Bloody'ell. . . what's your problem? Just let her alone!’ Then he tried leading Elise away in the other direction, away from the glares of the students, a mist forming in his own eyes. ‘Elise, are you okay? Don’t listen to them. They’re so stupid. . .’ He couldn't believe the kids at Westbrook could be so cruel.

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties @ Everyone Else

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Her expression was unmoving, instead staying stoic and cold as child after child approached her to call her a horrible mother, and defend Ashton. What had happened since she had left, to leave so many people to defend her when she was struck silent in Elise's presence? If Ash was going to be coming back into Elise's life (and she figured she would), then Elise was going to have to do something about this. She couldn't have a bunch of rowdy teenagers telling her about her daughter.

Still, she listened as they yelled at her, one by one. First, Ash's little boyfriend, which was strike one in her book. Something would need to be done about him once Elise pushed for rights to Ash. And then, some aggressive girl that for some reason, also thought she had the right to tell Elise off. And finally, her eyes turned to Grace.

"The difference between Ash and I is that although my marriage fell apart, Steve never left me." Elise had done the leaving -- she had made sure of that. "You and I both know that every guy Ash dates leaves her. So pitiful." Okay, so Elise had only been around for one boyfriend, and he had left after Elise had, so she only had heresy. What? Steve and Elise had been in contact here and there, mainly so that her pitiful ex-husband could get child support and keep the house.

And then Stu came up to protect her, while Ash's boyfriend lead her away. How sweet of him, and it caused Elise's cold face to turn into a sweet smile. Now here was a son worth dealing with, unlike her ungrateful kids. She listened as Jace now yelled at her, too, before storming off. That hurt more than she would like to admit, but she didn't let the hurt show as Stu asked if she was alright.

Elise had followed after Stu, and now smiled down at him as he questioned her. "Yes, sweetheart, don't worry. I'll be fine. It was nothing." She said, although Jace's words still echoed through her head, along with the arguments of everyone who had stood up for Ash. What had happened while she had be gone?

Dede Dede

----------------------------

Ash
Much Panic.gif

She had been quiet while listening to everyone argue for her. Ash's eyes snapped to Grace as she came over, and she gave a little weak smile of appreciation to her best friend while Ryder defended her, and then Alaska. It was everything she wanted to say, but never had the courage to do, and then Ryder was leading her away from the whole scene, and Ash felt like she could finally breathe once they headed outside. And then, well, she just felt guilty.

"I... I'm sorry..." Ash said, her voice catching in her throat as she did. She looked down at the ground, while tears started to fall down her cheeks and her mother's words kept echoing in her head. "I'm so sorry. I should've stood up for you to her. She never should have talked to you like that, I'm so sorry." By now, she was crying more than she would like to admit, but Ash was scared and confused, and she had no idea of what she should do next. What did someone do in this situation?

In the end, all she could really do was keep repeating the words "I'm sorry" to Ryder, over and over again. Yes, what Elise had said to Ash had hurt her, but she felt horrible about what Elise had said about Ryder, even if it had been small. It wasn't any way to treat someone, and if they were dating, wasn't Ash supposed to stand up to her family about him? She had already done so with Jace, and then with her father who had been less than happy to learn that the boy who had gotten suspended for throwing someone into a table was her new boyfriend (Ash told her father all the drama that happened at Westbrook, minus this pregnancy rumor).

Yeah, hanging out with Ryder at his house sounded perfect. She watched as the taxi pulled up, still mumbling some apologies to Ryder as she climbed in.

a z u l a a z u l a Soap Soap

----------------------------

Jace
Angry.gif

Normally, Jace was a push over with his mom, but after hearing what she had said to Ash and listening as everyone came up to protect her, even Grace, he knew that he needed to say something. But it was so hard to think of anything good to say. His gaze trailed after Ash as Ryder led her away and okay, even if he hadn't liked the dude right away and had been less than thrilled (but not surprised) when Ash had excitedly told him yesterday that they were official, well, maybe he deserved a second chance. Ryder obviously cared about his sister, especially with everything that he had said.

And then Stu was running up to protect Elise, and before he could lead her away, Jace had to speak. "I can't believe I ever respected you," he snapped, his voice wavering a bit as he spoke. "You don't even have any idea what Ash or I have done since you've begin. She's become so much better, so much happier, and..." he hesitated, unsure of what to say as he stared at his mother, quietly thinking, before his eyes flickered down to Stu. "I hope you have fun with your new family, and stay far away from us."

Okay, so his words hadn't been very vile, but she was still his mother, for goodness sake! But at least he'd tried to defend Ash before he turned around and walked away.​

Ezra Fox
original.gif
Ezra smirked as the girl grew more annoyed by the minuet just by looking at him. "No, you don't know me", he said in calm tone hoping to calm her down. Although her frustration was a bit funny to him he still genuinely wanted to make a friend. "I just moved to Westbrook and was just touring the college by myself". Ezra chuckled hiding his discomfort saying it because he wasn't supposed to be at this college. This wasn't his original plan but he took the opportunity anyway as a way out of his small town even if it was at the cost of his friend's dream. He might as well make the best of it now and stop feeling guilty about the past that he ruined. He had a whole four years to get over it, make new friends and try new things he hasn't before.

He sighed extending his hand on the girl's shoulder. "I think we got on the wrong foot so let's start over", he suggested. "Hi, my name is Ezra. I'm eighteen years old and originally from the land of cheese. Your turn". He smiled.
Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
Sawyer
Sawyer was still slightly recovering from shock when they reached the art department. She smiled at the way Grace seemed in awe of everything around them. It didn't surprise her, Sawyer did think Grace was an artist at heart. Here we have a wild artist in her natural habitat. Sawyer quietly laughed at her own thoughts and looked around at the paintings and things. She didn't particularly fund those interesting Sawyer would much rather look at Grace than any old painting, because she was definitely a work of art to be appreciated. The sound of yelling interrupted Sawyer's art appreciation and she could've cursed. What the hell was it now? Sawyer followed after Grace and was surprised at what they found.

Elise West, well Dunn now, was standing there. Sawyer watched with a creased brow as Elise bashed her own children and before she could do anything to defend Ash, Grace had already started talking. She stared at her girlfriend as she spoke to Elise, and a weird feeling of pride swelled up in her chest. The last part had her smiling, 'you fucking get her, babe.' After Grace and Sawyer's appearance everything spiraled down until Ryder and Ash were out of sight and even Jace had stood up to his mother before walking away. Sawyer stepped up to take Grace's hand and watched as Ash and Ryder disappeared. That was when she turned back to Elise. Sawyer didn't know her, she barely knew Ash, all she knew was the way that woman had just treated her children dug under her skin and she couldn't not say something.

"Pretty cool of you, Ms. Dunn. Great show. Hope you enjoyed it." Sawyer turned and pulled Grace off with her before anything else dramatic could happen between the two of them. She did let Grace know how badass she thought that was as they walked off, catching a glimpse of Ryder and Ash climbing into a taxi. Well, this trip and gone just great.

Absolutely splendid.

Winona Winona Soap Soap @Allyouotherdramamongrelsthatruinedmyfluff

Aaron Ollila

Aaron looked back at the girls when they looked at him, quirking an eyebrow before looking to the guy who had started speaking. He couldn’t help a roll of the eyes, at his behavior, almost snorting at his girlfriend when she didn’t move, then even went so far as to pull him back. But then she started speaking, and she started complimenting them. He was immediately suspicious, unused to compliments, even ones this simple. She was setting him up for… something. He just didn’t know what yet.

Then she mentioned getting some money, and despite himself, he was interested- How could he not be? With money, he could do something nice for his brother, or buy himself clothes he liked without having to worry about his parents stopping him. Needless to say, as the other two introduced themselves, he wasn’t quite paying attention. He had to think for a moment, after all. There was a lot going on here.

Eventually, he stepped closer to the others, saying, “Aaron,” and waiting for Hajar to answer the other girl’s question.

Casper Ollila

Things spiralled pretty quickly after Casper noticed Aaron’s absence. Suddenly, people were yelling, and then Neck Tie was moving through the crowd, Casper hurriedly following him, unable to lose the only person here he knew, and there was a woman Casper hadn’t seen before, who he was sure he’d never seen before in his life, and then Neck Tie was yelling, which Casper was in no way capable of dealing with. In fact, Casper wasn’t capable of dealing with a fraction of what was happening.

Despite not being involved in the slightest, Casper again found himself curling up, tears welling up as he forced himself to watch everyone fight. Some people began to leave, and Casper wished he could follow them. But Aaron was the one with all the money, and if he left the trip early his dad might be mad, and a million other things that made going somewhere else feel impossible.

So instead, Casper drifted closer to Neck Tie, wiping at his eyes, saying nothing as he stood there, waiting to be acknowledged.

Dede Dede @ Everyone Still Around I Guess Lollllll

b4a18a69ae01248246bb470afcfddf5c.png

c6eeaba540f1c03ae12fc647e7f37974.png

813aa676bb42f4c8506760456f1617f6.jpg

She didn't exactly know what his motives where, which caused Lillie to tense up, and put up a wall for herself. She raised an eyebrow, a bunch of different thoughts raced around in her head. She didn't know what to think of him, but she was certainly annoyed at the boy for disturbing her time. But, a part of her felt.. relieved. Relieved that someone came up to her and wanted an actual conversation. She watched the corners of his lips perk up into a smirk as she glared at him like a hawk.

"No, you don't know me", He said, in a calm tone, causing Lillie to raise her eyebrow. Why on Earth would he approach her then? "I just moved to Westbrook and was just touring the college by myself," the boy chuckled, making her a bit uncomfortable. "Right," she said, uninterested. "You moved to Westbrook and just randomly decided to take a tour of a college? What do you want to major in?" She asked. She was actually clearly bored, but might as well go along with the conversation.

The boy sighed, and extended his hand on the girl's shoulder, causing Lillie to flinch and stare at his hand in distaste and disapproval. "I think we got on the wrong foot so let's start over", he suggested. "Hi, my name is Ezra. I'm eighteen years old and originally from the land of cheese. Your turn."

Lillie narrowed her eyes, really irritated by now. "Right. Hello. My name is Lillie. I'm a fifteen year old freshman, who's obviously Korean." She smacked his arm away. "And, I'm not sure what type of girls you hang out with, but I don't appreciate getting touched. Especially boys like you," she snarled, crossing her arms, her drink in her hand. Gagging, she turned away from him. Who in their right mind would just walk up to her of all people, and place their filthy hand on her shoulder.

"Pathetic. Do you know who my father is? He'll send my butler to slice you up in mere seconds!" She shouted. "And feed you to my cat!" She added hastely, recalling her pretty, fluffy, black cat curling up against her, comforting her with her ball of fluffiness.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Mood: Irritated || Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Jiyoon Jiyoon
8ae710ed44755300530ad9e0bbb44d3f.png

giphy.gif

8F859FD0-36AC-4C15-8712-C4E4D29F0F9E.gif
June
The college trip was behind her. Stuff happened and she constantly felt like she was dragging her feet. It wasn’t the college trip only. She hadn’t seen Mason at all since Adriane showed up and it frightened her. She could never forget how he talked about her before. And she shouldn’t be surprised that she was the one who helped to throw him into that pit.

She always felt like she was lowering her shoulders and an invisible weight pushed against herself. She just doesn’t know where to begin. She felt every shard she managed to pick up always made her bleed. She wasn’t sure how much blood she had left now.

She went to the park to take some pictures. She raised her camera to the bushes and took some pictures. She stepped back for a moment to look at the screen. Then, she lifted her camera again to get a different angle. Though the view finder she paused as she saw him. She seemed to suck in her breath as she did. Then watched as a little girl ran up to him. Ari. She thought. She bit her lip. She didn’t see Adriane anywhere. She wasn’t sure if he was mad at her, but she found herself quickly walking over. This could be a terrible idea. But, she walked over and put on her best smile as she did. “Mason, hey! What are you doing here?” She said. She didn’t expect him to suddenly forgive her just because she was nice. But she did want him to at least acknowledge her.

Winona Winona

~ Hajar Giles ~

She smiled, the cogs in her head was pressured and already spinning around at astonishing speeds, “Hajar, and this fine specimen right here is Ryan.” She tapped Ryan’s chest lightly with her finger tips, “Good to meet all of you, I think we’re all in the same mindset... we all like money and we all want to get it easily fair enough?” Her dark eyes darted between all of them, “We need lookouts and distractions... me and Ryan can do the heavy lifting while you guys be the support to make sure we don’t get caught. Sounds fair?” Hajar looked over at Ryan, “I think it does right lovely?” She folded her arms across her chest, rocking back on her heels for a moment before settling on a plan that would test everyone’s mettle and see if they could all work together as a group. “Wanna repeat the first time we met Ryan?” Her eyebrow cocked up curioisly, “Me and you go in, these three lookout for us. Make it a test...”

Dak Dak mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Rach Rach Soap Soap

Ryan had crossed his arms. Great they were going to have some kids join them. It would be better to have more look outs and a destraction, but still a bunch of kids joining them. "Sure why not. See what these kids have." He said walking over to the group. "Who knows maybe you'll all and make a little bit of change." He cleared his throat. "After why don't we all just head over to the garage and plan how were gonna rob a bank." He said jokingly. These kids better not fuck up. They would get more then just something written on their records. "So where's our target? What house are we hitting?" He asked Hajar. There were frat houses and sorority houses too, but those would have a lot of people in them at one time. They needed an unoccupied house that had some rich stuff in it. He looked around and noticed the Dean's house. "How about that one?" He pointed at it. There must be atleast some decent cash in it, if not something they could sell for decent amount of cash.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Rach Rach Soap Soap

Grace
7EBD84CD-D2DB-43F3-AE91-7A1AEB03B860.gif
After the whole incident with Elise, that Grace was sure almost everyone was still reeling from. Even though it had been a mess. It was good to know that Ash had so many people to stick up for her, she deserved better from her mother. Too bad her mother deserved nothing, shaking her head at the thought of Elise. Rolling her eyes playfully at Sawyer’s appreciation of talking to Elise, if Grace wasn’t going to who was? The answer was actually many people. But she couldn’t just stand there and watch her tear Ash down.

Maybe one day another college trip with no parents showing up out of no-where would be fun, taking a mental note to maybe come check this place out again. It was hours later, the two decided to make a quick stop to the store to get the necessary ingredients, and head over to Sawyer’s house. Grace hesitated looking at her phone before finally calling her mom. “Hey.. mom.” Okay, so. Grace hardly ever lied. There’s a first time for everything.. “I’m going to um..stay over at Ash’s, some stuff went down today, i’ll fill you in later.” She would, it always seemed like Kate and Elise had some weird passive aggressiveness towards each-other. But never mind that. Grace felt kind of guilty. She would’ve been with Ash at the moment should Ryder didn’t whisk her away, at least she has him right now..

Kate was suspicious about it, anyone with ears could hear it in the tone of her voice. “...okay, that’s fine.” It didn’t sound fine. But Grace wasn’t going to question it. ‘Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth’ and all that. Quickly saying goodbye as she hung up the phone. “It went well.” Giving a sheepish smile to Sawyer, while she entered the house for a second time since homecoming.

Setting the bags down in the kitchen, and catching sight of a picture frame. A wide smile came across her face. “Aw look, baby Sawyer.” Turning her head slightly to smile at the blonde. “You were so adorable.” She chuckled before adding. “You still are.” Hoping the tough girl wouldn’t be upset, but Grace was only speaking the truth.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Martin & Neck Tie
NDZif4R.png

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie didn’t know if his best friend’s words were directed at him, or at Elise. In either case, his heart broke and he was sobbing into his wrist, as Elise comforted him.

Martin hadn’t been sure whether to follow Elise back to the hallway when she excused herself. It was clear she needed space to talk to her son. Yes, her son. Elise never really opened up to Martin about her children; it was always mostly him telling her about Stu. But he fully respected her silence because he knew she’d been married previously, and it didn’t surprise him that her old children would not completely understand her reasons for divorcing their father. Martin couldn’t help but feel that the twins, Nick and Josh, would view him in the same light when they grew up only hearing one side of the story.

But when he heard shouting from the hallway, Martin decided he had no other choice but to step in. Only he got back a little too late, and all the damage had already been done.

He reunited with Elise with Stu and briefly checked up on them. Then he glanced back at the crowd which had been witnessing the commotion. ‘Alright kids, show’s over. Why don’t you all go back to the courtyard and wait there, alright?’ Martin now hurried back to his son, and saw him rubbing away his tears. He gripped the boy gently by the shoulder before encouraging him down the hallway, together with Elise. ‘It’s alright, Stu. Don’t worry about them. . . We’ll go home, just the three of us,’ he said.

Winona Winona @ Everyone Else

Sawyer
Sawyer was so incredibly glad to be away from everything school related. As much as she loved her friends, school was beginning to wear her out. She hated grocery shopping so Grace had ended up doing most of the actual shopping at the store while Sawyer just naught way too much candy. At this point she would probably have enough to last her the rest of the year. The house was a welcome sight and the inside was even better. Sawyer practically threw herself onto the couch as Grace walked into the kitchen to set the bags down. She was rather comfortable with her face shoved between the throw pillows on the couch but she immediately jumped up when Grace started cooing about baby her.

Sawyer was at her side in a flash curious about what picture she'd picked up because there were certainly some embarrassing ones. Her face softened when she recognized the picture. One month old Sawyer sat in the arms of a strikingly familiar woman. Sawyer frowned and ran a thumb over the picture, this had been taken in the last few weeks of her mother's life and she looked so healthy it kind of struck her how abrupt her death must have been.

"I was like a month old." Sawyer let out a chuckle, "Everyone is cute when they're a month old." She cocked her head at the picture and sighed, "That's my mom." She pointed out, "I'm pretty sure this was like a few weeks before she passed. My dad loves this picture." Sawyer pressed a kiss to Grace's temple and floated away from her over to a small chest in the corner where she pulled out a rather hefty looking picture book.

"There's like five bazillion pictures of me in here. All the way up until now." She let the book fall onto the coffee table with a thud, "My dad still prints pictures out at CVS like an old geezer." She opened the thing up to a random page and was graced with at least seven pictures of a very angry looking, blonde seven year old in a dress and pigtails.

"Oh my god. It's the pageant. This was terrible." She laughed, "I remember pointedly that I cursed at the judges and my dad had to pick me up off the stage to get me to leave. That was the last time he put me in a dress."

Soap Soap

Grace
CCADE80B-7F9B-4082-A6B2-6469538A1AE8.gif
Grace smiled and traced the picture. She looked a lot like her mom. Her smile faded a little when when she continued It felt like a bittersweet moment, it was unfair to Sawyer that she’d lost someone so important so young. “She’s pretty.” Staying there for a moment admiring the photo when Sawyer has caught her attention. Her smile widened when she pulled out the book and wandered over to her, looking at the pictures. Surprised that she was even in a pageant to begin with. Laughing at the story, of course she cursed the judges. “Pageants were.. probably very different for the both of us.”

Picking up a costumed one that looked like it was from halloween. “This one’s cute.” Chuckling at baby Sawyer, all of these were way too enjoyable. “I think it’s sweet though, that your dad prints them out.” It made sense to Grace, she’d probably do it for her own kids one day. Rather have them in her possession instead of leaving those moments stuck inside a phone. Furrowed her brows at her own thoughts, she sounded like an old woman.

Flipping through some pages, and looking at the rest of the photos for a few minutes, before turning to Sawyer. “Okay, okay. C’mon we shouldn’t waste this precious time together, not baking.” Grace said jokingly, as she closed the book and stood up, offering Sawyer her hand, and pulling her into the kitchen. Taking out some of the things they needed. “What you can do is..” Grace pondered for a moment.

“Do the eggs.” Looking through a few cabinets before finding a bowl, and handing it over. “Just crack them and mix.” Grace instructed while she found herself a bowl and started to add in flour and other essentials. Taking a few glances at Sawyer, because.. well. Just because.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back