Westbrook Season 2

The Twins

22-Things-You-Probably-Didnt-Know-About-Noah-Centineo-22-Fan.gif

tumblr_mo8uuyRgsa1s4rlxuo1_500.gif

For as big as the new kid was, he seemed quite shy and honestly Ryder was a little relieved not to have another asshole to worry about at Westbrook. It was nice to have someone knew at school who didn't know all the dumb things he'd done last year, a fresh start with even one person was better than nothing. He'd come back to Westbrook with significantly less friends than he'd had in the years past. Of course he still hung out with his teammates, but plenty of his friends had graduated and some simply didn't want to be around him anymore.

"Why don't we stop by the office first to make sure you're going to the right class." Ryder offered, patting Peren lightly on the back before heading into the building. First days were always terrifying, especially at Westbrook. The poor kid probably had no idea what he was in for here, there was probably few other schools as dramatic and chaotic as theirs. Hopefully he could get through the first day at least, maybe Ryder would try to find him at lunch and make sure he was still alive, though anyone would have to be a complete idiot to pick a fight with someone as built as the boy beside him.

"Do you play any sports?" The older boy asked as they walked through the front doors and took a left towards the front office. Before he could respond, Alaska was walking up beside them and interrupting their conversation as all annoying sisters did.

"Is my brother bothering you?" She asked, looking between Peren and Ryder before sticking her tongue out at her brother like the four-year-old she was. His sister was probably the worst person for poor Peren to meet on his first day, especially since she was still sporting a black eye from the weekend. If Alaska didn't scare him away, nothing would.

"No, I am not. I'm helping him find his classes." Ryder spoke, holding the door open for the two as they all walked into the main office. Why Alaska was following them he didn't understand, but he figured as his sister it was just in her nature to be a constant pain in his ass. Granted, the more she followed him around the easier it was for him to keep her out of trouble. Perhaps he'd keep her on a leash.

"I can help him, I'm sure he doesn't want to hangout with you." She teased, lightly bumping into her brother before turning to extend a hand to the new kid. "I'm Alaska, the better twin."

High5ives High5ives

Lexi

giphy.gif

It had been a long year of drama at Westbrook and Lexi really hadn't even had to do much to stir it up. After JJ had practically tried to kill her after she'd slept with Bryan she laid low for a little while, watching everyone else tear each other apart and laughing in the background. After the Vaughn's had moved to New York she really had no one else to take out all her rage on, but little Ashton West had seemingly destroyed herself without her help. It had been the highlight of Lexi's year watching the little blonde bitch's meltdown, and with so much more free time on her hands she'd managed to learn quite a few interesting things about her fellow students, especially Ryder's horrible sister Alaska. She had plans for that little twerp, but right now she needed to focus on the only thing about high school she cared about. Cheer.

"Oh look, they finally released you from the asylum?" Lexi spoke as Ash wandered up to the football field. She'd been hoping she'd never return from her week long bender, but sadly there was no such luck. It was fine though, the West heiress was only one step away from another break down and Lexi knew how to push a few buttons. "You can't think you're actually gonna cheer with that on your face, I mean seriously who wants to look at that?" The blonde pointed to the bruise that was still visible on Ash's face, crinkling her nose in disgust as she walked closer to poke the bruised area, just for the fun of it.

Winona Winona

tumblr_nm0ghdT33Y1tlmbsuo4_250.gifv

Isabelle Dupont

Isabelle was immediately taken back by Juliette- no, JJ's attitude. Immediately, the superiority complex was written all over her. Bella made a mental reminder to keep her guard up around the girl that seemed like mean girl supreme.

The blonde girl, Ash's, arrival was well recieved by Bella, who was simply happy not to be alone with JJ. "Nice to meet you, Ash, I'm Isabelle. But you can call me Bella, everyone does." Bella greeted sweetly, a warm smile playing on her soft lips. "I look forward to working with you and the others. I can't wait to see how cheer here is different from cheer back in France. It wasn't very big there." Bella explained, sliding the bag off of her shoulder and lodging it gently on the ground.

Bella began to stretch out her arms and legs, suddenly regretting not stretching and working out more over the previous few weeks during her move. She opened her mouth to speak but instead paused, a bad feeling crawling up her spine and chilling her to the core. She visibly tensed, part of her wanting to back out of the audition. Bella made a promise to herself not to get involved with girls like JJ again, the girls that would pretend to be your friend with empty promises and fake compliments then stab you in the back the second you turn away. Bella took a deep breath, realizing how stupid she must look standing there with a blank stare on her face. All the girls can't be bad, like Ash for example. Ash seems nice. In an instant, Bella is back to herself and ready for action.

"So, where do we start? I'm ready when you are. Give me everything you've got." Bella said, placing her hands triumphantly on her hips.​

tumblr_inline_pd4010vuqb1upoazh_250.gif

Tatum had wanted nothing more than to skip practice, go home and hide. Brayden had taken away her phone during lunch and wouldn’t give it back to her. She didn’t deserve it back and she had said some pretty nasty things that she shouldn’t have said but she was tired of JJ bullying her and now Ash was too. She had felt isolated from everyone and everything and she still had to deal with JJ as captain. So of course, she had wanted to skip out on practice, she had been “sick” for two days she could miss an extra practice. She had met Brayden by his locker and when he rounded the corner, he shook his head at her. That had caused her to give him a questioning look. As he arrived at his locker and emptied his bag of some books a filled it with others, he never made eye contact with her, “What’s up, Braybear?” she used his nickname from when they were kids which always seemed to strike a chord with him, “You’re going to practice and I’m driving us home so lets go.”

Tatum was bitted with Brayden and tried to put up a fight. He just ignored her and walked towards the gym. Tatum could tell he didn’t care about her protests, so she sent a quick tweet to Ian letting him know she was coming. She had complained the entire walk and when they arrived at the gym doors Brayden stopped and turned around and stared at her, “You will not start a fight. You will be a good captain who’s in trouble and listen to JJ. I’m tired of your attitude and you already said far too much today so don’t push your luck. I had to cover your ass today and I’m ready to murder you. One more time Tay and I’m tell your parents everything.” Tatum could only nod. If her parents found out about the drinking, she knew she’d be in a lot of trouble.

So the doors were opened and there was JJ acting like the queen she believed she was. Tatum rolled her eyes but kept her mouth shut as she made her way over with the rest of the girls. She wanted to die, maybe even puke but she needed to keep herself together. No more screw ups she had to try and be better. She saw Ash as well but kept her mouth shut and there were girls she didn't recognize. "I'm here. I'm Tatum." she said to the new girls, she wondered why they were here but at the same time she also didn't care.

Soap Soap Winona Winona geminiy geminiy
--
tenor.gif

Brayden made his way up to the bleachers keeping an eye on his blonde best friend. He didn’t trust her and JJ together not after he watched the back and forth Twitter. JJ was rude but he didn’t care she was all bark and no bite. She was like one of those yippy chihuahuas. Kind of cute but when it opened its mouth it was kind annoying and lost all its cute points. He didn’t understand how any dude could deal with her annoying mouth but that was their choice and not his. He made his way up to the bleachers and gave Ian a nod. He let his eyes glance back to Tatum and then to Ian as a way to let him know to keep an eye on her. He had only met Ian the one time, but the dude had been chill and really nice. He hoped he would be good for Tatum in this time.

He took a seat next to a brunette and a girl with colorful hair. He was quiet as he pulled out his English book, he hadn’t wanted to come to a cheer practice, but he really didn’t have much of a choice at this time. He let his eyes glance up from his book to make sure no chaos was happening between the girls. Any sign of a fight and he was ready to break it apart and take Tatum back home. Sure, he would have to tell her parents everything, but they had been his family for pretty much his whole life as well. He didn’t enjoy lying to them, but he did it because he loved Tatum and wanted her to get better and realize on her own. He wanted her to ask for the help.

geminiy geminiy Luna_Marie Luna_Marie PenguinFox PenguinFox

tumblr_inline_p8dpxp8L6S1urqydq_500.gifv

Jacqueline Dupont

Jackie raised her head to look at the owner of the voice that had just sat down beside her. Her colourful hair shocked Jackie but she remained unmoved and turned her attention back down to her AP biology textbook. "My sister is here trying out." Jackie answers plainly, nibbling on her lip as she scanned the page with her slender index finger.

When the girl, Morgan, introduced herself, Jackie was slightly taken back. She was the first person to actually come up to her and introduce herself since their arrival a few days ago. Her face softened slightly at her introduction. "I'm Jacqueline. Most people call me Jackie." Jackie introduced with a nod, her French accent heavy as she pronounced her first name.

Jackie moved a few of her notes closer to her as a new boy approached. She followed his gaze to the girls, tilting her head slightly. These girls seemed vicious, to say the least. Jackie wonders if they're the type of snakes that are truly venomous or just the kind that look scary.

"Are they always trying to kill each other, or is there just something in the air?" Jackie asked aloud to no one in particular, but hoped for an answer from someone. Jackie glanced down at her phone, rolling her eyes at the sight of the time glowing on her screen. She should've been home doing her homework in the comfort of her own house, not on some rather uncomfortable bleachers.

| Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Luna_Marie Luna_Marie |

Ash
Sad Smile.gif

How was it that every time Ash tried to paint a smile on her face, and tried to just be... normal and happy, someone had to come fuck it up? Sawyer at the party, Ryder on her first day of school, and now... now Lexi. Of all people, of course Ryder's stupid ex that hated her for dating him had to come and bully her. Of course. She flinched away when Lexi tried to touch the bruise, taking a couple step backs and crossing her arms over her chest. Ash swallowed hard, her gaze focusing on the ground and her smile dying.

"It's just practice." Ash said quietly. "It'll be gone by the next game." Plus, she had already missed all of the practices this week thanks to her disappearing trick, so... she had to come to this one. No matter how badly she didn't want to. One hand reached up, and she self-consciously tried to pull her hair over to hide the bruise on her face.

Of course, the bruise was too big to be completely hidden by her hair, but she tried. Maybe if she just... focused on cheer, she wouldn't have to worry about things like Lexi. So Ash looked back at Bella, trying to force a smile back to her face but failing miserably. Maybe it would give her some confidence for the tryout.

"You'll do great." She said, and then Tatum was walking up, and Ash's gaze was diverted back to the ground. Coming back today had been a horrible idea, and she badly wanted to disappear. Or for Ian to be here, because at least then she could have some kind of stability. Hell, Ian was the only reason she was here.

------------------------------------------

Mason
tumblr_inline_o1gtpq0y8g1rifr4k_500.gif

It was his first day back at school, but unlike other people that had skipped only the second week of school, Mason had had good reason. Funeral preparations for tomorrow had to be done, after all, and they finally were. Even if it had meant Mason having to practically sell the shirt off his back in order to pay for them. Why the fuck were funerals so expensive? And Mason had gone for the cheapest version every fucking time that he fucking could. And then his fucking sister.

His fucking sister and his fucking... no, not his dad. He had to remind himself of that. Drake's dad. His fucking sister and Drake's dad. They had offered to pay, had pretended to care and be so... fucking sad about this shit, and it had just pissed him off more. Maybe it was because they weren't fucking there, or maybe it was because they treated him like shit, or maybe even because they were doing it for fucking Drake. Not for Mason, for fucking Drake and he knew that.

The second night they had been there, their-- no, sorry, Drake's dad had asked him to go to dinner. They had fucking taken him to a family dinner, and left Mason home alone. Because he wasn't fucking family -- no, he was just the little fucking bastard that had ruined their perfect fucking family. Well, you know what?

Fuck them.

Mason didn't need a family.

He was now out on the football field. After all, he couldn't skip out on his team again -- and maybe today. Well, maybe it would get his mind off his dead mother. But so far, none of the other fuckers were here, which meant Mason on the fucking field alone with the football. He tossed it in the air, caught it, and then saw the cheerleaders.

Well, fucking with them would get his mind off his mother. And... maybe pity sex?

"Hey," he said, stepping up next to them and eyed the girl that he had not seen before for a moment before looking at JJ. "New girl? She's hot. Hotter than you, JJ. Got my vote." He flashed her that little half-hearted smirk of his, and then tossed the football towards Lexi. Just to see that bitchy little blonde freak the fuck out. What? It was fun.

And she was a bitch.

His eyes drifted over the other two blondes. "Ash, I saw those videos. You fucking Ryder again?" Well, that just earned him a horrified look from Ash, so then his attention turned to Tatum, and a grin spread across his face. "Well, if it isn't my favorite little blonde. Where's that dumbass boy toy of yours? Caleb?"

Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a geminiy geminiy Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited:
1578542695767.gif
Morgan Ara Her smile widened as she was acknowledged. “Well honestly it’s my first day, so I can’t really vouch for their round the clock behavior, but hey, it’s a highschool cheer squad. There’s bound to be bitches.” Morgan laughed softly and pulled a camera and folded up tripod out of her bag and set them up in-front of the bleachers. “Might as well get some footage to send to my friends back home.” She looked to Jackie with a shrug and turned the camera on it’s swivel to face the unsuspecting girl. “Say hey to Cali” Morgan’s tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth as she noticed a new guy sitting alongside Jackie, she zoomed in on him and shouted to get his attention. “Smile baby, you’re famous. Face that pretty shouldn’t be so serious.”

geminiy geminiy Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tumblr_inline_mt1ejxioue1qz4rgp.gif

Parker read over May's words and gave her a small smile. "Well you're the only one I've met so far that uses it, but it shouldn't be too hard to learn some basic stuff. I'm not dumb, despite what some people might have you believe." Most people assumed Parker was an idiot, based off his appearance and attitude. He came off as your typical frat boy type, which to be fair was true, but he liked to think he was better than the rest. He had to be. One grade too low could mean the end of his entire lifestyle that he'd grown quite fond of. Parker and Cam didn't just study every other week so his parents didn't catch on to what they were also doing. Parker actually studied those weeks. Cam was by far smarter than him, but Parker had a surprising knack for math. Numbers just made sense to him. Everything else he had to work at hard, but he looked at it like going to the gym for his brain.

"Well May I'm glad you've made at least one friend today, even more so that that friend is me. I know someone that you might like. She didn't come tonight but she's very sweet, you'd love her." Parker was of course referring to Gia. These two truly would get along well, but that's not why he wanted them introduced. It was just another part of his good guy act. Who knew maybe he could even get a two for one. "Her name is Gia. Blue hair, can't miss it. I'm positive you two would get along. Anyway, definitely don't be a stranger though. You're really cool. A lot nicer than most people." He didn't relish the thought of being 'friends' with people, especially with a communication barrier, but his end goal was always on his mind. Then he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. He'd ruined plenty of 'friendships' before, one more under his belt wouldn't weigh on his conscience.

Before long JJ started kicking people out. It was a shame he couldn't have actually scored tonight, but May's usefulness would be plenty satisfying in the long run. He wished May well, gave her his twitter handle so she could keep in contact and headed off for the night after collecting his cousin. He was quite pleased with his cunning and couldn't stop smiling to himself the entire way home. The pieces were all setting up nicely and his plan was getting into motion.

The next few days were even better. Things just kept going Parker's way. First he met a really cool chick over Twitter. As it turned out they both went to Westbrook and a friendship quickly formed. Then Raven just so happened to say the right things that Parker could twist and use to gain sympathy from. He was only intending to gain sympathy from Gia, but it turned out May was just as naive and willing to believe Parker over others. After all he was just misunderstood. People never got to know the real him and so it was totally unfair of Raven to say those things about him. It was almost too easy. A night with Gia was practically being served to him on a silver platter, brought out by Raven. He should thank her sometime.

Wednesday afternoon rolled around and Parker casually knocked on the door to Tadita's house. He was finally getting around to taking her up on her offer to smoke with her. He'd been focusing on classwork more after getting detention last week. He was probably in the clear by now, but he wasn't taking any chances. He had even gave up his lunch period that day to help Mr. Stalter out in his class. He was getting a TA soon and needed help getting ready for him. Parker figured having a teacher on his side, even one as weird as Stalter, would be a great asset. It sucked because he hadn't gotten to hang out with Cam, but he needed to do what was best for him. Cam understood that. Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy dendygar dendygar Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

gym.gif
Let's make one thing absolutely clear; This wasn't Kanen's idea.

Apparently, Elise was desperate for some Positive PR or something. Something to spur the school towards a successful season or year or whatever. Fuck, Kanen didn't know. But when She'd come to him and told him about how University Player's were going to be running the high school's practice for the day, Kanen wasn't too thrilled to hear it. He was sure there would be a headline in the newspapers tomorrow. "Westbrook Univeristy Players Coach the Next Generation." No doubt it would be some cheesy bullshit like that. Anything for a headline right?

On such short notice, only a handful of the Westbrook Univerisity Players were able to make it, and most of them were running late. There was still a few minutes before practice, so Kanen wasn't too worried, but he'd be damned if he got stuck running this shit by himself.

Kanen marched out of the locker rooms and onto the field with his helmet and pads (With his College Jersey of course) slung lazily over his shoulder and a hefty water jug under one arm. If nothing else, this gave Kanen the excuse to hit somebody. Jesus, he always felt like he needed to hit something. Playing football helped, but only so much. Laying someone out on a field didn't quite feel the same as cracking his knuckles on some dude's jaw. It wasn't the same. Like riding a roller coaster as opposed to sky diving. Just hitting someone in the end zone wasn't enough for Kanen anymore.

As fate would have it, Mason was early for practice too. Of-Fucking-Course. Fine. Whatever. He just just run ladders until everyone else showed up or something.

"You a fucking cheerleader now, or are you gonna get your ass back on the fucking field, Rivera?" Kanen yelled, sounding more like an Army Drill Sergeant than a recovering addict. He didn't wait for Mason's response before pulling his shoulder pads up over his head and tightening them down.

When Mason didn't respond quick enough for Kanen, Kanen barked more commands. "Longer you make me wait, the more you're gonna run. You wanna do one set of ladders, or twenty? Because watching you run 'till you drop sounds like prime entertainment to me!"

Winona Winona

Long hair dont care small cropped.jpg

When Ryder suggested that they stop by the office and get his schedule, Peren felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off his shoulders. He'd been afraid of getting himself all caught up in lies, but if he got his schedule he could just play it off as a mistake, right? Right!? God Peren hoped so. He already just wanted to go home. Why couldn't he just do online schooling or something? At least then he wouldn't have to start at a new school all the time! It was hard enough making new friends in Elementary school, but high school!? That was like trying to convince a pack of starving hyenas not to eat him. It was next to impossible! There were so many cliques and social groups, clubs and teams, how was Peren supposed to keep track of it all? It was going to be hard enough keeping his head on straight, let alone finding somewhere where he felt like he fit in. High school felt like one of those toddler toys, except every hole was a triangle, and Peren was a circle that was just too big.

When Ryder asked him about sports, Peren just about grimaced. He hated when people asked if he played sports. They always assumed he did because of his size, but whenever Peren said "No", people always looked disappointed. Peren hadn't even had the time to respond though, not before some prison escape-y looking girl came trotting over.

Peren was visibly shocked. Girls were hard enough already, pretty ones especially, but why did she have a black eye!? Was there some underground fight club that Peren should be aware of!? Were there gangs!? Peren wasn't prepared for gang violence! He didn't want to join a gang! His mom would kill him if he joined a gang! What would his grandpa think!?

It quickly became apparent that the two were related, but that didn't really put Peren at ease. He followed along, but mostly just because he felt too nervous to walk away. He didn't want to offend them or something! He probably looked like a goat right now, one of those miniature goats that faint when you scare them. Was it getting hot? Peren felt like he was getting hot. Just like that, Peren was panicking in his mind, trying to remember if he'd worn deodorant or not. He was pretty sure he did, but what if he didn't?! Peren didn't want to be known as the big stinky kid!

The little convict-girl introduced herself as "Alaska". It seemed oddly fitting. "I'm Peren Ibarra" He muttered, though he completely missed her hand shake. By the time he realized she was waiting to shake his hand, it was just weird and awkward.

Why couldn't he have been born as a dog? Dogs make friends easy...

a z u l a a z u l a

Juliette
tumblr_inline_pnk2bmTCUi1w9w91p_540.gif

And of course, Satan’s daughter herself thought it was time to reascend from the depths of hell to curse the girls with her own dreadful presence. Juliette couldn’t believe there was a time she actually looked up to the girl, if JJ ever had an opportunity to tell her younger self something, it’d be not to follow blindly into Lexi’s fat footsteps. Not that she was fat, but her feet were... at least to JJ.

JJ doesn’t fat shame. Sheesh.

A glare was sent to the blonde as she started to pick on the other.

Don’t get Juliette wrong. She didn’t like Ash. Not one bit, she just hated Lexi more.

What baffled Juliette most is that Ash just sat there and took it. She wasn’t even going to retaliate? Fine. If Ash wasn’t, Juliette was. That was the one thing about Tatum that was alright, she wasn’t like Grace. By a landslide that trainwreck wasn’t like but... there was an upside to her. Sure, while her old cheer captain was more likable... sorta. Tatum didn’t just sit there and take the insults and hate against her with a smile on her face.

They were similar like that in small, very small ways. “Back from the whorehouse so soon? You have a little something right there actually,” Juliette narrowed her eyes as if she was inspecting Lexi before she leaned away with a nod. “Oh! Never mind. That’s just how slutty you look all the time.” Tatum wandered up, and for once she didn’t arrive with an insult. “This is Bella, she’d auditioning today.” She stated, towards Tatum.

Y’know, this probably seemed like a terrible first impression because of all the shitty people who just kept coming up. Unfortunately, Mason happened to be one of those people today. And normally? She really wouldn’t have a problem with the guy when he was around. It was just the insults and the desire for attention that he wanted that pissed her off. Without his kid it seemed like Mason didn’t have anything better to do. “Hotter than me? Fine, yeah I can agree.” Juliette shrugged nonchalantly.

“I’ll be fine though. It’s proven that people seem more attractive when they’re rich. So, I’ll get by with my more than moderate looks and my millions. But you? I feel for you, Mason... with a face like that, no one will want you to knock them up ever again.” The brunette mocked a pout and tapped his shoulder sentimentally.

It was almost funny how Mason tried to get under their skin. She wouldn’t lie she would’ve been upset if it wasn’t for him picking on every single girl. Like she said earlier, he craves the attention and Juliette‘s goal isn’t to entertain him.

“Now, why don’t you go back and play with your balls on your lonesome while we practice. Okay?” Her tone quickly switched higher as if she was talking to a disobedient child when the adults were talking before returning her attention back towards the girls.

“Let’s stop the cliche drama and get to actual practice. Take a look at this. While Tatum and... you weren’t around, I played with some things.” Juliette handed the playbook towards Ash in an attempt to rid herself of the extra problems from Mason and Lexi.

“While we’re looking these over you’re free to audition if you would like to.” She told Bella.

After that, well, who wouldn’t want to audition?

Winona Winona geminiy geminiy Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
(Idk who else to tag its late)

Stu

b7gNdLz.gif

Obviously Jace had been itching to ask Stu about “the girl” at the party. The only reason he hadn’t already was because they’d been too busy worrying about Ash. Now that Ash had returned, the inquisition was overdue.

‘Shut up,’ Stu hissed, and then blushed. He turned away and strummed another piteous chord on the guitar. Finally he glanced sideways at Jace, wearing a slight but proud smile. ‘Yeah. We ended up talking all night, actually.’

No way Jace would believe him, given Stu’s track record of trying to ask girls out, so he put the guitar down and reached across for his phone, showing him his latest messages with Audra. ‘You see?’ he said with a chuckle.

Audra wasn’t like any (straight) girl he had ever met. She was sweet and mature and, most importantly, she didn’t treat him like a baby. ‘….I think she likes me a bit, too,’ he said. ‘I mean, I hope so.’

As Stu was showing Jace the messages on his phone, the alert came up that he had cheerleading practice… in fifteen minutes!!! Oh no! Now he hadn’t exactly been looking forward to it, because if Audra saw him with the cheerleaders, what would she think of him?! So much for that macho manliness he was trying to exude! But the Westbrook Wolf had his God given duties and he could not in good conscience be remiss in them. Plus, JJ would probably give him a big earful about being late AGAIN. He wasn’t exactly in good standing with the cheerleaders, least of all with Ash and—jolly good, he’d wasted five minutes already just thinking about it!

‘I’ve got to—‘ He shot up, slipped his phone into his pocket, and scanned the room for his backpack. Oh, it was downstairs behind the sofa. ‘I just remembered I got practice,’ he told Jace. ‘I'm so late they're gonna murder me!‘

Winona Winona

Jace
87ecee9346811f1968f3feb6d1268c3e60bb7f73.gif

Okay, so maybe he hadn't completely believed Stu until he showed Jace the texts. "Wow, she's going to take notes for you? Sounds pretty serious." He said teasingly. This whole conversation made Jace feel old. He remembered the days of passive flirting, and now that he was out of school and had time to reminisce and talk with Stu about girls, Jace realized just how many girls had been flirting with him. What a pain that he had to learn it now, when he was out of school.

And then Stu was panicking about... practice? Jace didn't know what practice he had -- he was just the mascot. Did the mascots even go to practice? Well, it wasn't for him to worry about. Jace didn't understand the workings of high school anymore, not now that he was graduated and doing so much better for himself, anyway.

"Come on, I'll drive you."

Within seconds (or, maybe minutes), Jace and Stu were in the car on the way to school. Luckily it was only a couple minutes drive, and Jace may or may not have tested the speed limits on the way there so that by time they were pulling into the parking lot, Stu wasn't too late. Or late at all. Heck, Jace didn't know when his practice started.

Dede Dede

Raelynn Bennett
gEe4AKm.gif

Although Raelynn had moved to the states when she was 15, she hadn't been enrolled in any schools. Her parents kept up the home schooling, though it took some adjustments since they were in America instead of the United Kingdom, specifically England. The teaching was a little different as well as the source material for different classes. One big difference was history class. Obviously. It took many nights and days to convince her parents to let her go to school. She was old enough to understand her condition as well as what she shouldn’t do. They drilled into her as much as possible. And she used that against them in her arguments that never has ever happened to her. Plus the fact they’re keeping her away from the world. Sheltering her. She told her parents about all the cons about sheltered people. Eventually they folded and she went to Westbrook Freshman year but was taken out before the year ended because her parents were having second thoughts. By the time she convinced her parents again it was time for her to be a Junior.

This time she wasn't letting her parents chicken shit out, not again. She was determined to stay. The first week of school went by without a hitch. She was new, so that made meeting everyone a bit fun. At first everyone was wondering if she was an exchange student because of her thick british accent. But she wasn't. Spending about two years in the States wouldn't remove her accent, maybe a few more years if she let it. But she loved how she talked. During the first week she had managed to score an audition with Juliette. She heard the brunette was looking for fresh faces, so hey why not? Rae was never a cheerleader before for obvious reasons, the injuries, but that didn't stop her from watching youtube. She was fortunate however to be enrolled into dance classes and she took a few ballet lessons as well some gymnastic lessons. All of it was possible because of her brothers. They would vouch for her. Say they were going somewhere and that they'd take Rae with them. But they never went where they said they were going. They would drop her off. And that made them her favorite people in the world.

Now it was the second week of school. And her first practice with the squad. How on earth she managed to convince her parents, was a story for another time. Rae made sure to redo her hair after school, to tackle any loose strands. She put half of it up into a bun to ensure that it would be out of her face, and the rest hanged free, away from her face. She ran a hand through her curly hair and watched as it stretched then pop back into position in the mirror of the bathroom. She didn't really need makeup because her skin was flawless. She took very good care of it and her genetics helped. Plus she also chose not to wear makeup today for the specific reason that it was practice today. She wasn't trying to impress anyone. Yet. She checked her phone for the time, it was time to go. She straightened out her workout clothes which consisted of some shorts and a T-shirt with small sleeves but not small enough to be classified as a tank top. Some socks and a pair of nice tennis shoes. She grabbed her bag and left the bathroom headed for the football field.

Rae wasn't late by any means, but the time she got there, alot of people were there already. And judging by the body language she saw, it wasn't good. She couldn't make out the voices from where she was. But when she was in earshot, what graced her ears wasn't pretty. Before she reached the growing squad, a guy came over. None of the girls seemed pleased. So she noted he was probably an ass and to steer clear. She arrived at the group when Juliette told 'Mason' to go play with himself and leave them to practice. She couldn't help but laugh. Not only at what she said but how she talked to him. Oh boy, Rae walked waist deep into drama. Drama she wanted to avoid because it often led to confrontation. She could tell just from she heard previously that there was some animosity amongst the girls, which wasn't good. They were supposed to be a team. Hell a family. At Least that's how the professional cheerleaders were. That's how everything went so smooth. But with the girls like this, she didn't know if they could pull it off unless they got the stick out their asses when it was time to perform.

Whatever. She wasn't captain, so she would say nothing. Stay in her place. Plus she could avoid most of the drama. But she wouldn't be able to avoid it all. Drama seems to always find and pull in those who avoid it some way or another. She was glad when Juiliette told the girls enough drama and it was time to practice. Rae waited until the right moment to introduce herself because by now she had a few glances. She looked over to 'Bella' who Juliette told to start auditioning if she liked. She chose that moment. " 'ello ladies, and gent. Nice to meet all of you." She figured she greet Mason instead of ignoring him completely. "Raelynn 'ere, you can call me just Rae." Raelynn paused and thought to add why she was there, because it only seemed Juliette knew why she was here. "I'm 'ere for practice."

Last edited:
Sawyer
Sawyer chuckled at Cameron's sarcasm as she continued looking for her stupid jersey. There wasn't even that much stuff in her locker. Sawyer moved her basketball bag out of the way and then her shoes and frowned at the only thing that was in there, a single blue sock. That was a game sock. She should probably find the other one but there was no doubt in her mind that it was probably ate by the dryer. That was alright, she'd just ask coach for another pair. Back to the jersey. Sawyer scratched her head as she stared at the locker and was started when she felt Cammie reach up above her. She jumped slightly and then stood frozen as Cam pulled her jersey from the top of her locker and handed it to her.

"Oh, right. Thanks." Sawyer looked up from the jersey in her hands to see Cameron still standing considerably close to her. She stood there in silence for a moment, kinda just starting at her. There was no mistaking the electric feeling causing Sawyer's eyes to light up like a Christmas tree this time. Woah. This was a little different from what she'd felt with Grace that first time. That feeling was like a magnet that pulled her toward Grace this one as sharp and sudden and felt like she'd been electrocuted.

"Oh, hi." Sawyer was cut off by the sound of the locker room door opening and Cammie moving. She shook her head and turned back around to her locker, finally pulling her jersey on. Maddie walked into the locker room and paused as she saw Cameron quickly making her way away from Sawyer. She glanced between the two of them and raised an eyebrow at the slight tinge to Sawyer's face.

"Ok." Maddie simply said and walked past Both of then deeper into the locker room and into the bathroom. Sawyer managed to wrangle her shorts on and turned back to Cammie.

"I'm pretty sure you're a health hazard." Sawyer stuck her tongue out at Cameron and chunked a larger sized jersey at her face that had come from the locker next to hers. "There that's an extra I keep cause I forget mine all the time. You can have it."

Soap Soap

Mason
tumblr_inline_o1gtpq0y8g1rifr4k_500.gif

All of the cheerleaders and their reactions seemed to fall away when he heard Kanen calling his name. Fuck. What was that asshole doing here? Mason groaned, and turned away from the girls to glare at Kanen. He sighed, and started walking over towards his old best friend. Why Mason had ever thought that that they were friends was beyond him.

"So Elise got you babysitting, too? That's fucked up." Mostly because Mason didn't want to fucking deal with practice if it had anything to do with Kanen. Fucking football was hard enough with this dick fucking with him or making it worse. "Dude, you're so fucking boring now." He added as he stopped a couple feet from Kanen.

"You know fucking with the cheerleaders is fun. What else am I supposed to do until everyone else fucking shows up? Plus, I fucking got this down. Throw things at Lexi, insult JJ's looks, and Tatum... well, I just look at fucking Tatum and she gets worked up." Mason said with a laugh, as if it was all fun and games because for him, maybe it was. Fucking with people made him feel... normal. Or something. "And Ash? Fuck, dude, you say anything and she's done. It's great."

Hey, it wasn't like he was picking on the unfortunate or... whatever. The cheerleaders dealt it back just as badly as he did, and that was the fun of the whole fucking arrangement.

Dede Dede High5ives High5ives

Stu

t8eiBcZ.gif

Stu wouldn’t say no to Jace offering him a lift to school. The alternative was coming with Dad, and obviously he wasn’t in the mood for a lecture right now.

He gathered his things and threw himself into the passenger seat. During the ride Stu resisted the urge to mention Ash. Instead he passed the time telling Jace about the weird girl he kept running into at the hospital. From that intriguing subject matter he easily transitioned to telling Jace all about that new promotion they were offering at McDonald’s. Maybe they could go there together in the afternoon, after practice.

When they finally got to school he thanked Jace for the ride and made a quick sprint across the car park, narrowly escaping sudden death when a car came plowing at him. He had no measure of how late he was, only the fact that everybody else was already there suggested to him that he might now incur JJ’s wrath. Still he’d come as fast as he could. In between trying to wiggle into his wolf costume on and rushing out onto the field to the stands, he tripped and fell at least once. Well, at least his transformation was complete:

Yhi1Uuo.jpg

The Westbrook Wolf was in the midst of breathless panting when he arrived and saw… Mason, and Kanen. He stood within earshot of them and listened for some 15 seconds, before deciding that he hated Kanen. He hated him a lot.

So the Westbrook Wolf, for the first time in Westbrook history, forgot it was a tame cuddly fluffy wolf and showed its feral side. Without so much as giving a warning territorial howl, it threw itself violently at Kanen and shoved him backwards its paws. Well, for all its strength big old Kanen was hardly pushed back by an inch, but the point was well made.

‘His mum just died, asshole,’ he said.

Oh, how American of him. Asshole. The summation of Kanen in one pithy, little word.

Winona Winona High5ives High5ives @ Everyone else at practice

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f44575a7a5536384a6b754c55513d3d2d3638383031353936392e313539346139666535316466396637363936303632313236343630382e676966

Tatum had to look back at JJ when she heard audition, she knew JJ was captain for the time being, but she had thought with a decision like adding new people she would have been clued in. Sure, she had been out, but JJ was making a huge decision and taking advantage of her short-term power. Tatum sidled closer to Ash to look at the playbook, some of the ideas weren’t half bad and once she was back as captain, she would love some more help from JJ even if she couldn’t stand the girl. She was about to ask JJ a question to talk in private for a moment and then Mason showed up. She could already feel her blood boiling as he approached and the look he gave when he saw her, she just hated everything about him. She only flipped him off as he spoke to her, she needed to be on better behavior. However, when Rae appeared and said she was a member Tatum was almost ready to murder JJ. She ignored what was happening between Mason and Kanen and made her way to JJ, “Really? Did you forget you’re interim and not actual captain? I have to agree on choices. You’re lucky I’m not a bitch like you and letting her stay on the team and not making a huge scene.” She didn’t mind that there were new girls she only cared that JJ acted like she had all the power. Her conversation was distracted when Stu charged head on into Kanen.

Kanen deserved for someone to take him down but not Stu. She ignored JJ and any retaliation that she assumed JJ would have looked over to Mason, “You going to let him fight a battle for you, pretty boy? Not man enough to fight yourself?” Tatum had seen Stu and Mason spending more time together which she figured was a good thing even if she had her deep-rooted hatred in him, he didn’t deserve complete and total misery. He just didn’t deserve her kindness ever. He knew why and the feud was between the two of them and no one else.

Winona Winona Soap Soap geminiy geminiy Dede Dede High5ives High5ives Pysren Pysren
--
tumblr_pw61itha9k1r462qfo1_400.gifv

Brayden looked up from his book and shrugged at the brunette’s comment, “These girls are something else. They rule the school and most of them have some kind of issue with one another. I don’t care to know the details of their problems.” He was about to go back to his book when he realized the girl with colorful hair was talking to him, “My beauty has seen more cameras then you could know. How about turning that camera on yourself?” He may have been flirting just a little, but he knew nothing about this girl. He could tell she was a bit more outgoing than others he knew, “Or how about turning it on this beauty?” he suggested motioning to the other girl.

His eyes looked back at Tatum and he could see her getting flustered by Mason and something else. He couldn’t quite figure it out but he could see she was trying her best. However, he watched as all hell was released on the field. The Wolf had gone and tackled some male he had never seen before. He was going to sit for a second and see what was going to happen. He would intervene if he had to.

geminiy geminiy Luna_Marie Luna_Marie
--
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f43494779764178773276654a55413d3d2d3534333136373134342e313532383035623632643435663537383736363934303630313834302e676966

Camden had enjoyed lunch, Tadita and Mike had both seemed friendly and he had found out that Tadita had been talking with Parker through Twitter so that meant him, and Parker shared a mutual acquaintance. He had wanted to hang out with everyone after school, but he had practice to get to. He had been running late because had to stay after in a class to get help on a problem he hadn’t understood and if he was to stay on the team, he had to keep his grades up and more than just passing. His parents had made sure that he did well so he could get a scholarship to some big fancy university even if that wasn’t his plans necessarily. He had just finished getting changed and had walked out to the field to a shit show. He saw Mason standing, the mascot beating up some males and what looked like very angry cheerleaders.

He jogged over to everyone and looked around, “What the actual fuck.” Was all he could muster from his lips. He had no clue what was happening around him and it seemed like a lot of others were just as confused. He wanted to ask the cheerleaders, but he didn’t want to talk with JJ, Ash seemed like she was stressed about who knows what, Tatum had been busy speaking with Mason and the rest he didn’t know by name, so he just settled on his comment. Eventually someone would have to break up the fight happening on the field.

Everyone Everyone at practice
--
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f55444130742d414e384735334e513d3d2d3633333339373733392e313535363233356635393938303436323137393539303537303131332e676966

Gia had been excited to go to practice today she hadn’t really gotten a chance to see Noah at lunch which had made her sad, but she knew he was busy, and she was okay with that. He was still super kind to her, and she liked that about him. She really hadn’t met too many mean people. She had popped onto to Twitter for a second and had seen people being mean to Parker and then it had turned on her when she had defended him, and it had made her upset, but she had practice to bring her spirits back up. She made her way to the theater and hoped she wouldn’t be the first one there. She loved drama and acting and just the stories that got to be portrayed. To be able to be someone else for only a moment was magical.

She paused for a moment in front of the auditorium and then she opened the door. She saw some kids, but she still didn’t know most anyone that well. She had met Milos one time before, but she hadn’t seen him yet. He was also super nice, but she didn’t have much of an exchange with him and she had thought he would be at practice. She made her way up to where the rest of the students were and could see they were all already engaged in conversations. She figured she’d wait for practice to start and then she’d have more of a chance to get to know people.

Mention(s): Winona Winona

tumblr_nm0ghdT33Y1tlmbsuo4_250.gifv

Isabelle Dupont

Bella listened to the cheer girls and Lexi argue among each other. Bella crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Fuck, you guys are petty. Especially you, Bottle Blonde." Bella scoffs, throwing a fake smile in Lexi's direction. Bella had to retain a laugh at an approaching dark haired male whose present sent the cheer girls spiraling with anger at his presence. At his flirting, Bella shook her head.

"Sorry, jackasses aren't really my type." She retorted, stretching out her neck and arms in preparation to audition. But before she could do so, some wolf (likely the mascot of that rather bizarre school) launched an attack on a rather heavily tattooed, very cocky guy that had been talking to the dark haired boy. It took everything in her not to burst out laughing at the wild scene. Deciding to get out of that major group and to pause her audition until the tension calmed down, Bella walked over to the bleachers where Jackie was sitting.

"Aw, look at you!" Bella chirped at her older sister. "You've made friends. I've never been prouder as a sister." Bella teased as she bent over to grab her water bottle from the ground, earning an infamous eye roll from Jackie. Bella paused to look over the two people next to her sister. The girl with the colourful hair was eye catching enough, but that guy was something else.

"I must say, you keep rather gorgeous company, Jackie." Bella flirted, eyeing the dark haired boy with the book sitting beside Jackie. A smirk formed on her lips as she tosses a playful wink in the boy's direction. "I'm Isabelle. Most people call me Bella though." She introduced with a smile.

| a z u l a a z u l a Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Luna_Marie Luna_Marie |

tumblr_inline_p8dpxp8L6S1urqydq_500.gifv

Jacqueline Dupont

Jackie took a deep breath of annoyance at Morgan's camera, exhaling deeply from her nose. That girl was... a lot. Too much for Jackie but definitely the type that Bella would be friends with. Bella always had rather interesting friends, most of whom wanted to make Jackie crawl into her room and not leave until they did.

At Brayden's flirting, Jackie shook her head. Empty flirting wasn't exactly her thing, especially towards someone that she wasn't attracted to in the slightest. "I'm more than fine without being the main subject in a lens, but thanks anyways." Jackie responded.

Jackie was about to turn her attention back to biology when some wolf guy ran and straight up attacked another guy that had joined the growing crowd on the field. "Holy shit." Jackie exclaims, lodging her textbook down on the bench beside her in case she had to get up and run for it. The first thought to come to her mind was to get Bella out of that situation before her fight-happy sister got involved and got herself suspended. Thankfully, Bella removed herself from the situation. A soft sigh escaped Jackie's lips as her sister approached and, unsurprisingly, began fliriting with the guy she had just been talking to. Leave it to Bella to flirt with the first cute guy she laid her eyes upon.

With Bella now carrying the conversation, Jackie turned her gaze back to the field, wondering if she shouldn't go over and try to break up the fight. She'd become an expert at breaking up fights because of Bella's multiple scraps back in France. Plus, playing rugby and wrestling gave her a slight advantage. Jackie nibbled her lower lip, trying to decide what to do. If this escalated any further, Jackie decided that she'd get involved. Until then, its best to keep her distance.

| Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Luna_Marie Luna_Marie |

1578607767863.gif
Morgan Ara Her head peeked around the camera and she flashed a wide smile to her new companions. “Trust me doll, Ive had my fair share of scenes shot... In many scenarios.” Morgan rolled her eyes innocently and then glanced to Jackie. “Hey no biggie, not everyone likes to be on the big screen.” Next thing she knew Bella bounced over and began her own flirtations, seeming a bit more energetic than her sister. “Oh so you’re the other, other fresh meat. Glad to see I’m not the only one absolutely lost on the idiocy happening right now.” She gestured her hand towards the fighting a few feet away with a look of annoyance. “But I have to admit, makes for a good fluff piece to send to my friend Faye, she loves shit like this.” She grinned, turning the camera to catch the action.

geminiy geminiy Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Cameron
tumblr_inline_pn7mdiMVJk1sjha6p_540.gif

Maddie's weird reaction almost made Cameron think that interaction with Sawyer was a bit more intriguing than she'd thought it'd be. Narrowing her eyes towards the girl, "Okay?" A small amused grin made it's way onto her face as she brushed past the two of them and retreated into the bathrooms. She wasn't friends with any of them yet, at least, she didn't count them as friends yet. For now they were teammates and whatever opportunities presented itself in the future...

Cammie wouldn't turn them down.

Suddenly a jersey was flying her way and she snapped out of her thoughts, fumbling slightly with the thing before flipping the back towards Sawyer. "Are you branding me?" The tease to her tone was undeniable. If it was no indication, Jerseys usually had last names onto them, while Cameron Andrews wasn't something that sounded absolutely terrible, it was only temporary but that didn't mean she wasn't about to make jokes.

"We're practically dating already."

KingofAesir KingofAesir

giphy.gif

𝕸𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖓
Mike was viewing the past day in his mind. Well, that went better than he thought it would. He gained three connections that could get better as the year went on, and he's now driving out with a really pretty girl after school. Well, he was still really calm and collected about it, even joking along with his new friends and acquaintances. However, he was eternally and internally screaming. What does he do now that the ball was in his court and the opportunity was his for the taking? He was nervous but a little hopeful for the future, it certainly was a bright one indeed. However he needed to focus on the girl who was right in front of him.

Tadita, a girl who seemingly took a liking to the young man decided to hang out with him. To Mike, she was everything he wasn't Confident and able to take risk. Pretty and confident are great mixes and she was proof of that. Well, Mike was going to have to figure something out before he lost she didn't like him anymore or even worse, lost her interest. He let out a sigh as he entered the car. The sight of the interior was interesting. It was messy but weirdly personal in a way. Just like he thought, it would be like a second room to keep up. Wouldn't be fun to keep up when he soon got a car, or a license, or his temps, or.... He needed to pay attention.

The girl asked her question which caught him by surprise. Crap, he had to be talkative. Yes... talkative.... a million different responses raced through his mind as the vague question was thrown at him. Maybe as a test or an attempt at friendship. He didn't care at the moment as all he thought about was the potential response.

"Well it's better than drinking toilet water or inspecting the interior of the locker, but that's not saying much." He let out with a sudden and potentially fake layer of confidence and bravado. Conversation was like a minigame of chess in the overall MMO of life. He was either going to win at most of his games, or have to be playing solo. He had to make his decision.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Tadita

There were knickknacks along the dashboard, a little hula girl, some plush dice, little baby moccasins, some gum wrappers.. and a dead bee? Yes, that was a dead bee. The floor of the backseat had an old backpack, a hairbrush, and around Mike's feet were some old crunched up leaves. In the little cubbyholes of the car were old receipts. There wasn't a lot of trash in there, but it was well lived-in.

As she started up her car and turned the AC on, she snorted loudly and looked over at him, her brilliantly sharp and dark eyes watching him. "What?" But her expression lit up into a loud laugh, thinking he was very funny and not at all picking up that he was nervous. "I mean, fuckin' A. You're right, it's better than drinking toilet water for sure."

Tadita pulled out of the parking lot, the inside of the car slowly starting to cool down. She began to drive further and further away from the school turning on some music and lightly beating on the steering wheel. "So you were saying you're in band? I play drums." Tadita smiled and told him. "I've been playing since I was.. seven?" She wasn't going to tell him that it was a somewhat poor solution to her ADD. The further she drove, the more sketchy the area became. Empty businesses, old and cracked sidewalks, people walking about who probably shouldn't have been. Tadita pulled into an apartment complex and parked her car.

She hopped out and walked inside the apartment after unlocking the door. The living room was full of artwork and plants, native rugs and Mexican art and furniture. The whole place smelled amazing, too. It was a stark contrast to what was on the outside. "Mama?" She called out, and smiled when she didn't get a response. Tadita kicked off her shoes and tossed her backpack onto the floor, walking into the kitchen which was full of light and all sorts of knicknacks and decor. That was when she heard a knock on the door, and her face lit up with a type of glow that Mike hadn't seen before. It was very similar to how she smiled at him, and she jogged to the front door and slid along the tile. "Hey," She smiled brightly at Parker, giving him a 'bro' handshake before letting him inside. "Mike! This is my good friend Parker."

ColourfulJoey ColourfulJoey PenguinFox PenguinFox

tumblr_p5zzrcCsOp1wk895bo1_500.gifv

Charlie McAllister

Charlie felt like a total fucking dumbass trying to hold a conversation. This was why he stuck to Twitter. You can't stutter on Twitter, or at least, you can't unintentionally do it. And if you type out a fake stutter online, you're probably a freak. He was, at the very least, glad that everyone had seemingly forgotten about his notebook, which he quietly tucked back into his shoulder bag. He didn't need Zander seeing anything about his tree bark hair and cavernous eyes, as if a forest could be as deep as an ocean. Zander probably didn't even like boys, and even if he did, surely he'd want a better one than Charlie.

Spray painting had always piqued Charlie's interest as a mild, largely non-dangerous form of rebellion. Unfortunately, he wasn't very steady with his hand, and the fumes often made his head spin. A shame, really -- he'd love to show that corporate fuckhead Banksy what for. How the fuck do you capitalize on graffiti?!

"Charlie." He coughed out. "My name, I mean, Charlie. Charlie McAllister." His throat felt full of spit, clenching around it like he had asthma. Frankly, Charlie was convinced his anxiety would kill him long before his heart problems would. He really hoped it wouldn't, he wanted to go out in a much more dignified, fashionable way. A hanging was in his future, he thought, with a disturbing amount of pride.

That girl must have peeled off, which meant now he was alone with a boy, a beautiful one. If Charlie tried to picture his guardian angel, it too would most likely have brown hair, just tousled enough for it to still look attractive, as well as unintentional.

I think I do this with every man I meet.

I'd probably do it with that 'hot' guy on Twitter, god forbid. Who just makes their Twitter handle 'hot'? Imagine being that much of a dickweed, that you make everyone address you as 'hot' online. Imagine it.

"I like graffiti art." He managed to calm the majority of his stammer. "It's a statement... like, uh, like punk music."

// Winona Winona //​

Milos
tumblr_inline_ou1fa3qDI91ufy0cv_250.gifv

He'd been in conversation with a couple other people, just discussing what they would be doing the practice today, when the doors opened and his eyes caught on that new girl -- the new freshman. Gianna, right? He'd had someone tell him how to properly pronounce it when they'd first been looking at the roster of new kids interested. In that brief moment, Milos hadn't felt so alone. It was amazing the number of people who mispronounced Milosevic. It was so easy!

Milos excused himself from his friends, and headed across the theater to go and greet Gia, an easygoing smile on his face the whole time. "Hey, you're Gianna, right? The freshman?" He was careful to pronounce her name correctly, and he had a little yes moment in his head when the name rolled off his tongue easily.

"I'm Milos." He held his hand out to her to shake. "It's great to have another theater kid. Seriously. The musicals and plays at this school are like, kind of a mess, so anyone extra is great."

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Zander
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f30614177336e6f4c5378423561773d3d2d34382e313462306236363736333163613864643331393832353731393833342e676966

The girl soon departed, and it was just Zander with this cool guy again and his weird secretive notebook. Ah, whatever -- Zander understood not wanting to share your art with the world, and he wasn't going to push him. If they became friends or something, then maybe this Charlie guy would just show him without questions asked. See? Zander was smart.

"Charlie, huh? Not Charles. You know, that's cool because Charles is such a boring name. Good for your parents just cutting straight to it and naming you the nickname." Zander was babbling, but whatever. He was a talkative guy, alright? And he was new to the school, so he didn't really have any friends yet. The only person here he really knew was JJ and he'd be damned if he considered her a friend just because she was sleeping with his brother. "Some people call me Zan, but it sounds kinda girly."

His face broke into a wide smile when Charlie started talking about how underrated graffiti was. Finally! Someone that understood him. "Exactly! They're like 'stop drawing on things' and I'm like, okay, but art makes people happy. And we have all of these blank buildings and stuff, like, why not make it a little prettier and make people happy?"

"Although I did draw a dick on a guy's car once, but whatever. That was just revenge, not art." Zander admitted as they finally arrived at the gym. He pushed the door open, stepping in to hold it open for Charlie and then letting it fall shut after him. He then thought of something that would make this so much better.

"Cover your eyes." Zander ordered, but Charlie was too slow, so he hopped forward, having to lean up to reach the taller guy's face and covered his eyes with his hand -- albeit also bumping his glasses, but whatever. He then started leading Charlie towards the center of the gym, positioning him to see the giant wolf, and removed his hand.

"Tada! Fantastic, right?"

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

tumblr_p983h3LbUC1tj09loo1_540.gifv

There was a theory that we saw the world upside down, never right side up. Blaming both the stiffness of his new mattress and the heavy, stale stationary smell of cardboard boxes stressing his room, Red Donovan awoke to his first day in Westbrook with a moony face of jet lag and baggy eyes. A blank wall smiled at him uncomfortably, and a single, small painting of minimalistic nature winked at him. Nonetheless, it felt like he was in some freak hotel, not his house.

Through vicious rubbing at his eyes and his tiredness, Red managed to not only stretch his arm over the Atlantic and grab his phone from the opposite side of the bed, but also successfully maneuver over to his bathroom without missing an imposing box in his tracks. In a little less than a quarter of an hour, after a steam shower and rummaging through uniform boxes, Red was vested in an ordinary pair of jeans and a maroon shirt. He had just finished toiling up the laces of his sneakers, when he heard a ponging honk from the driveway. Quickly throwing on his backpack over his straight shoulders, Red paced out the house. Ducking his head out the door, he resisted the urge to make a U-turn.

“Mom?” Red drawled slowly, his mind suddenly deciding to have a brain freeze. She couldn’t be…could she?
He swore it was the first time he saw that woman front-seated at the wheel. As the window rolled down at a magnanimous pace, the New York business magnate stuck her head out with a beaming grin, her sunglasses tipping down to the bridge of her nose.

“Come on, honey! You’re going to be late!” She ushered, her hand gesturing about with more enthusiasm than her coffee high. Her blonde curls bounced as she shook her head excitedly.

---
“So, you and dad went here?” Red asked breathlessly after his mom decided to recreate a Walmart version of Fast and Furious. Why did he agree to the death trap?

“Both of us did, yes. Your dad and I were childhood sweethearts. I remember when-” The rest of his mom’s words were transformed to some silent history, for his umber-brown eyes were quickly arrested by the landscape of the school.

Red Donovan stared at the holy block of brick whose shadow transcended over their car. Massive, brown, and surrounded by justly quiet forests, Westbrook High School may have not been the Brooklyn school of his dreams, but the way it’s cemented bricks wardly compiled and preserved, it definitely challenged the prospect.

“Oh-what am I doing? I’m rambling again, aren’t I?” He heard his mom say in a ponderous tone sometime later of sitting together in the grand parking lot.

“It’s all good mom,” he found himself saying while simultaneously unlocking the door of the car and spreading its span open, “But I don’t want to be even more late. I’ll see you after school.” His mother said something, but he had merely recognized the murmur as he faced himself towards the two doors of his everlasting, temporary future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back