Westbrook Season 2

Image result for chloe norgaard gif
Morgan Ara Morgan gave her a weak shrug and titled her head to face the other female. "Im not too into violence unless absolutely necessary, comes with the whole hippie free love thing I do." Her legs stretched out straight and she groaned happily at the comfortable feeling. "Whats your name SugarBear? You seem stressed. Soak in some more sun, the warm light will help wash away that darkness." Her hands gestured to the sky and she waved them in a grand gesture. Morgan closed her eyes and leaned forward, turning her face up to the sun and a grin spread across her face. "See, doesnt that just make some of the sadness go away?" Her smirk turned back to the figure on the bench and she popped another grape into her mouth with a goofy expression. Her eyes glanced over the girl slowly, trying to take in as much information as possible, assessing her aura and mood.

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Tom

MG7MLeL.gif

Ew. Noah was stretching. How gay.

Why did he even agree to come with Noah to track? Tom did not do sport. He did not concern or associate himself with sport. He used to benchwarm in Stu’s football team, back when he was a baby, which was all the sport he’d ever done in his life. Even then he was only there because... well he had a certain crush on Number 10. Anyway, football was such a plebeian activity and a monumental waste of time to all parties involved. Tom didn't know why anyone would do sport when they could else, say, be pondering the composition of the Big Bang? Or the mystery of fractals?

Speaking of time wasters, what about that group of cheerleaders he spotted on his way across the field? What a sad, sad bunch. He was surprised his Deedee-from-Dexter's-Laboratory sister hadn’t signed up with them yet. She would have fit right in with them, even though we all know where she truly belonged was rather at the bottom of a cliff. Preferably a tall one.

No. Tom was intended for greater things. Unlike most people, he was born for the life of mind. His destiny was among books and stars. Most people wouldn’t understand, because, well, they were dumb. Still, he was hopeful about Noah. The guy played chess after all, and chess was a pretty good indicator of intelligence. Not only that, Noah was supposed to be quite good at it. Didn't he say he played competitively?

‘It’s dumb,’ Tom said, dusting the bench before he sat down. He stared at his now filthy hands before wiping them clean against Noah’s bag while he wasn’t looking. ‘My classmates are all dumb.’ Down to the last man.

Now Noah was going on and on about girls and boys. Bla bla bla. Seriously he couldn't he come up with a more interesting topic for conversation? This wasn't exactly the 'Big Bang' he had in mind.

‘You know, you look pretty gay when you stretch,’ Tom said giggling. He sat back and relaxed a bit, taking in the sun. ‘OK, ready. …Pawn to E4.’

Yes, Tom was challenging Noah to a game of mental chess, where the chessboards were in their minds. He was hoping Noah would play the Sicilian defence. The Najdorf variation was one of Tom's favourite openings.

mogy mogy

Last edited:
Sawyer
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Sawyer sighed as Greyson left the room as quickly as he'd come and Sawyer was left alone with the blanket and tired eyes. She unfolded the blanket and smiled at it. The memory of when she'd first discovered this blanket in Grace's room brought back fond memories of her teasing Grace over having a butterfly blanket. Grace had been understandably offended by this teasing and had launched into some story about how this blanket was her finest possession, and she had had it since she was a baby. Sawyer had tied the thing around her neck like a cape and ran around the house. Until Grace was finally able to catch her as she failed vaulting over the couch a second time and the whole thing had fallen over. Kate hadn't been home at the time, thankfully, or Sawyer probably would've been crucified. Once they were able to return the couch to its normal position, Sawyer had tied the blanket around Grace instead and grinned triumphantly at her. One of those moments where Sawyer had felt on top of the world. There had been a lot of those with Grace. There was always a lot of those with Grace. Like she was on a rollercoaster stalled at the top, just before falling down again. That feeling of anticipation for what was next, a mix of fear and excitement and just plain adrenaline. Grace had made her feel alive. That was not something many people could claim.

"There. Captain Butterfly." And that smile that Grace had given her. That smile could light up the world if she wanted it to. It most definitely lit up Sawyer's world. The rest of the night that had ensued was nothing short of a memory that she doubted she would ever forget. That kind of thing that just sticks with you no matter if it had been special or not. They had just watched a movie the rest of that night, cuddled together under that butterfly blanket until Kate came home and kicked Sawyer out with a not so nice command. Sawyer hadn't let it get to her though and when Grace had kissed her at the front door before she'd walked out to her car, Sawyer had made sure it lasted long enough to make Kate scowl. Now, Sawyer layed that butterfly blanket carefully over Grace, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles or creases and tucking it under the end of the bed.

"There, that's better. Much less depressingly white." Sawyer sat down in the chair and took up Grace's hand, staring down at the perfectly smooth skin and letting herself forget for a moment where she was and what was happening. For a moment they were back at that overlook where Sawyer had given Grace that promise ring and with it a promise that she had broken over and over and over again. Sawyer felt herself get yanked back into the very real and very devastating present and the velocity at which she was brought back took the breath out of her lungs. Sawyer gasped softly and felt the edges of her eyes pricking with tears as they looked up and refocused on Grace's heartbreakingly serene face. Hidden behind those closed eyelids were the most beautiful blue eyes Sawyer had ever seen and ever will see and she hated that she couldn't look at them now.

"I'm sorry." She choked. Her voice spiked and cracked. Her next words were low and emotion-laden, "Maybe....maybe if I had been better you wouldn't be here. Maybe you would've been with me." Her head fell and resting softly against Grace's hand as she began actually crying, not angry crying like she had been with Ash, no these were the tears of someone so incredibly heartbroken that they could hardly handle themselves.

"This isn't Ash's fault. It's mine. Everything is my fucking fault. I'm so sorry."

Soap Soap

SeverePaleHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Charlie McAllister

Charlie was a bit too nervous to tell Zander that his real name was Charles, he just never really expected people to call him that. Nobody with a friend named 'Charles' would ever really call 'em that. Might as well fucking call him Reginald. Friend? Are Zander and I like, friends? On one hand there was no reason not to consider him a friend, but Charlie didn't wanna consider Zander a friend if Zander didn't feel the same way. Embarrass himself? No thanks.

"Zan?" Charlie scoffs a bit. "I couldn't call you that, makes me think of xanax." Charlie vaguely recalled there being a musician named Lil Xan. A moniker so embarrassing, it'd have been less so if the guy named himself MC Dickfart or something. "Sometimes people call me Chuck, but mostly cousins..." He'd never had a classmate call him Chuck. Though, in freshman year some guy came up with the amazing insult/nickname of "Upchuck McAllister". He wondered if people still threw it around. It seemed like, in recent days, people had gone from bullying Charlie to ignoring him, a punishment just as bad, really.

"Graffiti, it's- it's only considered attractive by authority figures if it resembles museum art and such. Something fun like a tiger's foot made out of a column is okay, but things like tagging are just considered..." He searched for a word. "Unsightly. They don't have a way to cash in on it, so they get rid of it."

He must've made a noise when Zander put a hand over his eyes, the noise one might make if they got shot in the toe or something. Hands, human hands on him, pushing him in a direction. Suddenly all of his intellectual words about "authority" this and "corporate" that were stammered half-syllables. A sentence so jumbled, even a Scrabble world champion couldn't make something out of it.

The piece itself wasn't anything to write home about on the level of aesthetics. It was a statement. He said it as he thought it. "It-it-it's a statement. It's... poignant." Drawing the school's own mascot animal on its side? Incredible. A work of art, and god he has pretty eyes. Not the wolf. Zander.

"I like it."

// Winona Winona //​

Juliette
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e51486b596e62766965716367773d3d2d3633323039393238362e313535346665313735346236393165353431333131353737343333342e676966

'Hippie free love thing.'

What?

The girl seemed like something straight out of... well,not WestBrook and it was unsettling. However, She wasn't being overly annoying and... that was something she can appreciate. Narrowing her eyes slightly at the overly sweet nickname as JJ glanced around her surroundings. Whatever happy juice this girl was on, it was weird but refreshing in a way. Just because she didn't hate her just yet didn't mean this whole bathe in the sunlight thing was something she actually considered. "Staying in the sun too long gives you skin damage." She stated, hesitating for a mere moment before she continued. "I'm JJ." By now, she wouldn't make the mistake of introducing herself by her first name.

It sticks with some people apparently. "I don't feel better, no." It may take some time to get over practice today, but by tomorrow she won't even care. Just ignore it. Bottle all the aggravating, stressful, and terrible moments inside an airtight jar and there should no zero problems. Clear skies ahead.

Or so she thinks, anyway.

"What were you even doing out on the football field anyway? Are you like, in yearbook or something?"

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Evie
AmEbkUE.gif

It was a long day. Very long.

Many tests, false hopes, and sad parents looking down at her pitifully. Look, Evie didn't hate her mom and dad. Really. But the more they started to baby her, the more she started to dislike them... so while she didn't hate hate them, she didn't like them very much either. So let's give it some time and see how she feels later. For the past week, Evie has been sitting in her room of boredom, or rather, Grace's room actually.

The boy hadn't made an appearance as of late and that sucked. Not that Evie actually wanted to talk to him, but he wasn't all that boring. While he could be a little annoying with his hatred for chicken nuggets. His accent was kinda fun to listen to. And Adriane, the brunette wasn't sure if the girl had gone soft on her as of yet, but she was starting to. Hopefully she hadn't seen her steal her teddy bear for emotional support. Hopefully no one has, Evie would rather die instead of people finding out that she needs some stupid teddy bear.

"Stop staring at me." She said to no one other than the brown bear, who was maybe, just maybe missing an eye. Earlier today didn't go so well when they told her that she'd needed to wait a little longer. Do you know how many times she heard that? Far too many times. She just wanted to go home. Even if it was just for a little while. The small girl stood up from her bed and grabbed the teddy bear off of the counter. "I don't need you, you just sit there and stare at me with those dumb eyes. You suck." Well, one eye but that didn't matter.

"What was that?" Joann peeked into the room, rather curious of the conversation and Evie shot her a quick glare. "Nothing." God, she was going crazy. She was talking to an animate object. Her gaze fell to across the hall as the nurse moved past and went onto her boring duties. She needed to talk to a real person. Adriane was sleeping, Evie and the bear aren't on speaking terms as of now, and Joann was out of the question. Dragging the teddy bear along, the small girl walked into her neighbor's room, ready to take her seat and to rant on about many things that pissed her off today and she halted in the doorway.

Of course it's her.

Does she ever leave?

A few steps in the girl's direction, when she'd normally be looking down at them, Evie met her at eye-level. This chick was tall. But intimidating? Psh, she looked like a cupcake.

"You're in my seat." She scowled, glaring her down.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

1578988114118.png
Morgan Ara Morgans eyebrows raised in a matter-of-fact way as she tilted her head towards JJ. “You are way to serious, SugarBear.” She jumped up to her feet and slid onto the bench. A strand of hair fell in front of her eyes and for a moment she was distracted by blowing out of her face. “We should go do something fun, get your mind off of ‘skin damage’ and whatever else is going on in that little head.” Morgan’s arms draped lazily over the back of the bench, but she avoided touching JJ, not wanting a implosion from the mildly upset female. “Oh you mean my camera? No I’m new here, and I want to be a director some day, so whenever I see something I want to capture I just jump right in.” She made her fingers pretend to jump off a cliff, whistling as they fell through the air. “All the hostility on the field made for good action shots, lots of emotions. I’d like to shoot you sometime too, your face isn’t very expressive right now but it has a lot of sub text behind it.” Morgan somehow found her way back to the ground, this time sitting directly in front of JJ. She made her hands into a square and framed JJ’s face, poking her tongue out in concentration.

Soap Soap

Attachments

• A71A2BC4-0772-47A5-981B-D7FDD41297AB.jpeg
    A71A2BC4-0772-47A5-981B-D7FDD41297AB.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sawyer
Desperate. Clawing. Like her heart was trying to climb up through her ribcage and out of her chest. Slow. Deliberate. Methodical. Like a criminal creeping down an alley in pursuit of his prey, her heartbeats felt painful and she could hear the blood rushing past her ears. Sawyer shot up as she thought she felt Grace's hand clench hers but it had only been Sawyer's own clenching without her knowing it. She sighed and stared down at her hand that was now clenched so tightly around Grace's that it left red marks on that perfectly smooth skin. Sawyer quickly let go and replaced Grace's hand on the bed carefully. Her hand retreated to her chest where she looked down at it like she didn't know her own hand. Her heart stopped its slow methodical beating in favor of speeding up and pounding incessantly against her chest. BangBangBangBangBangBang. Sawyer cupped her hands over her ears in an effort to stop the sound. BangBangBangBangBangBang. She groaned and started almost hyperventilating. BangBangBangBangBangBang. Sawyer couldn't help but feel like she shouldn't be here. This wasn't her place. This wasn't her girl. Not anymore. Not anymore. Sher needed to leave. She couldn't stay here, not while she felt like the walls were beginning to close in on her. BangBangBANG-

You're in my seat.

Sawyer sat up and was greeted by the form of a girl standing verily angrily over her. Dark hair. Dark clothes. Sawyer was hit suddenly by a feeling of dread and then panic. She scrambled up from her chair and the thing screeched loudly across the linoleum floor. Sawyer practically towered over this girl but that didn't help her because all she was seeing was red. Lorri's face. That dream. Sawyer couldn't breathe. But then her heart rate receded and her vision cleared and she realized that this wasn't Lorri. This was some dark-haired girl she'd never seen before. Sawyer tried to compose herself. Reaching up and wiping at her face. Trying to clear away any tears that may remain.

"Who...who are you." Her voice was a lot more broken than she would've liked.

Soap Soap

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
Noah was still stretching because he couldn't allow himself to sprain something or pull a muscle so early in the school year. It was literally the second week of school, and it was Noah's senior year, so he had to work that much harder and prove to himself and to the scouts that he was good enough for UCLA or other universities he was aiming for.

He couldn't help but snort at Tom's comment about everybody being dumb. It was true, and that was the reason why it was so funny to Noah. He understood exactly why Tom felt that way. Noah felt the same way when he was in his freshman year, but the difference between the two was that Noah had the ability to adapt himself, act and use words to get what he wanted. Sure, some people might say that was manipulation, but Noah didn't see it like that as he didn't use his amazing gift for bad things, only for good things, like getting an extra slice of pizza for lunch from the lunch lady because he is nice to her and compliments her makeup.

"Thank you." Noah laughed at Tom's other comment which was on how he looked gay when he stretched. There was nothing wrong with looking gay, as a matter of fact, looking gay was fabulous and not an insult, something a lot of people in Westbrook simply didn't realize.

He was intrigued that little Tom wanted to play mental chess, mostly because Noah was pretty good in chess and was surprised Tom thought he could win, but also because it has been a really long time since the last time he was challenged to a game of chess, and needed to remind himself a bit, but this was only for fun.

"Oh, why not. Knight to C6." Noah said, standing up, finally done with stretching. This was when Noah had noticed his best buddy Mason, not that far away from him and little Tom.

"You know, speaking of dumb people, it would be time you met my, uh, friend, uh, Mason. HEY MASON!" Noah called to Mason. He was so ready to mess with him now. Nobody calls Noah a mop without getting something back. Well, only his mom. And his dad. And his grandma. And his brother.

Interactions: Dede Dede (little Tom), Winona Winona (Mason)​

Milos
tumblr_inline_ou1fa3qDI91ufy0cv_250.gifv

"Oh, well." Milos glanced over his shoulder, and then moved to stand beside Gia so he could see the stage without, well, you know. Looking over his shoulder. "Well not much right now. Pretty much it's just like, all of this stupid drama going on because we don't have play coming up right now. Basically, Alex and Erin can't decide who should be in charge or what we should do today. And they'll probably argue like that until the end of practice." It was true, alright?

They hadn't done anything so far this year except for bicker, but that was cool with Milos. He was just looking for somewhere to hangout and maybe get some friends -- nothing more, nothing less. Milos wasn't exactly the acting type, so he usually found himself pressing light buttons. The whole theater thing, for him, was kind of a flop.

"I figure even if all we do is argue, we'll do way better than they did last year with Grease. It was a disaster -- from what I heard, anyway."

@Elf_Ruler

Mason
tumblr_inline_n8yqhqjkHT1sut0fn.gif

He watched as his little buddy walked off, and then Mason was at a loss. The rest of the football team still hadn't gathered -- the idiots -- and the last thing he wanted to do was stay here, with Kanen. The little brunette was walking past him after Stu, and Mason felt like following after her and Stu would be a terrible idea.

Fuck.

Plus, Noah's annoying fucking voice caught his attention. Mason groaned, but turned and walked over to his friend and the other annoying fucking blonde Britain boy. "What the fuck do you want?" He snapped, already annoyed following... whatever had just happened on the football field that had turned into a huge fucking disaster.

He glanced between Nova and the little blonde fucker -- the one that looked like he might just... fuck someone over just for the fucking fun of it. Mason fucking hated freshman.

Dede Dede mogy mogy

source.gif

Ian's eyebrow arched in confusion and he rubbed at his sore ribs. Apple juice? That was the problem? No, obviously not. If there was thing Ian had learned about mental health issues it was that they could turn the simplest of things into the biggest of issues, especially as more and more piled on you. It made the greatest mountains out of molehills. Thankfully Ash let loose everything going on in her head. It would have been so much harder if he had to pull the info out of her. On the other hand it was a lot, and Ian wasn't a therapist. He didn't really have many answers. The best he had was that he had felt very similar feelings for a long time. Feeling out of place, like he didn't belong; like he wasn't meant to be around.

It practically tore Ian's heart in half that his best friend was feeling this way. His chest actually ached for Ash, and it wasn't just the elbowing she had given him. These oppressive, dangerous thoughts were something he wouldn't wish on the vilest of people. It wasn't easy being your own worst enemy, he knew from experience. Ian sighed deeply and went about this as best as he could; being entirely honest.

"Ash, I won't stand here and tell you that what you say isn't true. I won't tell you it is either. That's the thing. I don't know. Nobody knows for sure what things would be like if the roles were switched. We only know what things are like now, and yes there are apparently people who harbor ill feelings about it, but there's also people who don't. I don't. If it was you in that coma do you have any idea how devastated I would be? I don't know if I could've made it through physical therapy without my best friend." Don't get Ian wrong, he wasn't happy Grace was in a coma. Grace was a sweet girl, but Ash was his best friend. In a perfect world the crash never would've happened at all. But it wasn't a perfect world. A perfect world would've meant Ian never coming to Westbrook at all. He would still be in California, making music with his band, Mikey still alive, Caroline still by his side.

Ash's words then grew dark and Ian's whole body felt cold. It chilled him to his core hearing that she was at the point he was just a few short months ago. His stomach dropped, but he gritted his teeth. He let her get to this point, but he was going to do better. He wouldn't let her slip away. He somehow lived past prom night, just maybe there was a reason for it. Just maybe, this was the reason.

Ian nodded in understanding. "You'd think it'd be easy right?" He stared off into the distance, memories of that night flashing through his mind. "Just a simple overdose, or a few cuts, or...a jerk of a steering wheel..." he trailed off. If Ash expected him to agree with her she was wrong. Had she forgotten that he'd attempted to take his own life? His tone was almost bitter, like the task they were referring to should have been easier. His green gaze flicked back to meet Ash's, staring deep into her, almost past her. "It's not." he said simply. "There's so much that could go wrong, so much pain to endure." Ian stole a glance around to make sure no one was close enough to hear him as his tone cracked. Most people were starting to go back about their day now. His voice wavered as though he were going to collapse at any moment. It was difficult to talk about this, both because of his experiences and because of his concern for her, but she needed to hear it. "Trust me, there isn't an easy way out. As much as we'd like there to be."

Ian's hand came to rest on Ash's shoulder. He wanted to take her own hand in his, but with everything going around on twitter with those videos he figured it'd be better not to. Neither of them needed everyone thinking they were a couple when they weren't. They were just friends. His face softened and he gave her the smallest of smiles. "I'm really glad that you're recognizing that you need help. That first step is the biggest and most difficult. You're never too far gone. It won't be easy, but you've always got me for support. Anything you need from me, I'll do my best to provide. If you just need to scream at me until my ears bleed, I'll take heed just for you. I won't let you go through this alone." Ash didn't need to scream in silence anymore, and Ian really hoped she knew that and that he was getting through to her finally. Winona Winona

tumblr_ps2xbpMphp1wxkv3qo5_250.gifv

After the messages she exchanged with Stu Audra had decided to come down to practice to see for herself the school's mascot at work. She grabbed her messenger bag that she brought with her whenever she went out, got on her bike and headed back to Westbrook High. By the time she had arrived she had apparently just missed some sort of commotion. She watched Stu walking away from a group of other students and off towards the parking lot. Her eyes lingered on the group for a moment as it also dispersed. Some brunette girl went running off after Stu. She watched as the girl looked liked she was fussing over him. Oh. Did he have a ...?

Audra snapped back to reality and hurried over to Stu as well. When she got close she noticed the blood and audibly gasped. "Ohmygod Stu, are you okay?!" she somewhat ignored the other girl's presence. "What happened?!" she wanted to help him but was very unsure of how. She reached into her bag and pulled out a wad of tissues. She had many essentials in her bag and was usually prepared for any situation. Besides injuries apparently. That was the best she could think to do. "Don't worry, they're clean." she assured as she handed them over to the boy.

Finally Audra looked over to the dark haired girl. "Did you say his nose is broken?" she asked tentatively. She scanned the taller girl for a second. She was really pretty. "Stu, you never mentioned having a girlfriend, especially one so pretty." She had to be his girlfriend right? No one else tried to help him, and he was a really sweet guy. Who wouldn't want to help him? The only other option she could think of was that everyone thought Stu deserved this bloody nose, but again sweet guy. The only logical explanation Audra could think of was this being his girlfriend. Dede Dede geminiy geminiy

Stu

Nuy0gkf.gif

The Westbrook Wolf was stomping away on the trail of angst when he realised he was being followed. Just. Great.

All he wanted to be was to be LEFT ALONE, was that too much to ask for? Why did everyone have to be so nosy, always wanting to get in on the drama? Can’t they just mind their own business? The bloodied Westbrook Wolf spun around angrily, expecting the girl to be Ash’s friend wanting to tell him what a horrible person/wolf he was. He was ready for it, whatever abuse she was going to scream at him. Instead she asked about his nose.

‘It’s not broken,’ he’s said. You’d think if it was broken he would know it. He had experience. What would she know about broken noses anyway, let alone how to fix it? Why was everyone suddenly always an expert in everything?

‘I don’t need—’

That was when another girl arrived. Not just any other girl, but Audra. Sure he’d wanted to see her all day, but not like this! God, look at the state of him! He was all bloody and dirty, even worse than how he looked the first time they met, when he was dripping chlorine water everywhere. That first meeting could be excused as an accident. But what would Audra think of him now?! He was a complete loser and she was... so pretty. She would never want to come anywhere near him now.

Audra especially didn’t need to see him standing beside another girl, who was trying to touch his nose. ‘N… no…!’ Stu stammered. Panicking didn't make him seem any less guilty. But he just didn’t want her to get the wrong idea that’s all. ‘She’s… she’s nobody!’ Oh no, that sounded kind of rude, didn’t it? ‘I… I mean, I don’t know her--’

The more he spoke the worse it got. But he could explain! 'I was just--' For a moment, he was going to try to tell Audra what happened, or at least he would have lied about it. But the other girl happened to be standing right there next to him! She was there when the fight transpired, and if he didn't speak the whole truth she’d call him out in front of Audra. So, for lack of a better option, he just took the tissue and stuffed it up his nose, tilting his head all the way up that way he couldn’t talk or be questioned at all.

PenguinFox PenguinFox geminiy geminiy

Ava
Lil Head Dip.gif

Regret.

She regretted this. This... this... being nice thing, or whatever it was. It wasn't her forte, and the boy's stupid face just made her realize why it wasn't. Who was Ava trying to fool? She wasn't a... a social person. That was JJ's thing, and she just kind of followed along and gave people dirty looks from the sidelines. But now she had decided to be an idiot and introduce herself to a new guy, acting like she could help him, when all she really wanted to do was tell him to go jump off the nearest cliff.

This boy -- Red (who named their kid after that stupid dad from That 70's Show?!) -- was way too... sweet or innocent or something, and it made Ava want to slap him and ask what had gone so right in his life. No one should be this upbeat about being in high school, and it made her sick. Disgusted. And now what if he like... approached her after this?

Shoot.

"Ava," she said, and held out her hand for his class schedule. "And don't think this makes us like... friends or something. Okay? I'm just trying to impress a girl." And that was kind of a lie. "Schedule. Now." She waited for him to hand it over, and then she scanned over it, looking for that first class of the day. Math. Ouch. She felt for him.

"Math, come on. I'll show you where the room is." Ava handed the school schedule back to him and then turned around, her hands lazily gripping the straps of her backpack. "Also I'm not trying to impress a girl like romantically. That's gross. I'm not even trying to impress a girl. I'm just doing this because, I don't know. Shut up."

Poor boy hadn't even really been talking.

lion. lion.

Tom Tom

MG7MLeL.gif

It looks like Noah was choosing to play the Nimzovich defence. Now Tom could respond tamely, with another throwaway pawn move, maybe he’ll try to fianchetto the bishop, or more adventurous was Bishop to B5, pinning the knight down for a possible attack on D7 –

An ill-timed interruption.

That was rude. They were supposed to be playing chess and suddenly Noah was calling this other guy over. Now picture this, Noah, a senior kid -- practically a grown man -- doing gay stretching and waving his ‘uh, friend’ over. Then Mason arrived with a suggestive groan, filled with erotic tension and overflowing with sexual energy. How could Tom not be giggling and clapping away at the bench?

This must have been the same Mason who called Noah a mop, and under normal circumstances Tom would have congratulated him for a such a well-crafted metaphor. But Mason was clearly a jock, and Tom wasn’t interested in making friends with jocks. Leaving the two to their amorous interactions Tom sat back and took out his lunchbox from his back along with an apple. But the apple hadn’t been washed, which was a big no-no for Tom. Thankfully Noah's canteen was within arm's reach, and he took that and practically dumped all the water onto the apple. As for their game of chess, that would have to be put on hold, for now. He wouldn't want to make Mason feel stupid or left out in their presence.

Winona Winona mogy mogy

tumblr_inline_p8dpxp8L6S1urqydq_500.gifv

Jacqueline Dupont

Jackie didn't even so much as flinch as the rather angry teenager snapped at her, shooting down her help. She crossed her arms over her chest, still feeling rather concerned about the boy's busted up face but knowing that she was not welcome. "Very well, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You got nailed pretty hard. Last thing I wanted was for you to pass out or something."

A breath of relief escaped Jackie's lips when a blonde girl approached, calling the boy, Stu, by name. She hoped that he would be more receptive to help if he it came from a friend. Even if he wasn't going to let the girl help, it always benefits to have a friend around to help soothe the tension. She silently wondered what caused the tension between him and the guy in the first place, seeing at it was hard to hear what was being said from the bleachers.

Jackie watched Stu's expression change in moments from angry to panicked as the girl showed up. And when he didn't answer the girl when she asked what happened, Jackie stepped in. "A fight broke out on the field, he was trying to help someone who got hurt and got hit in the face. It was really brave of him." Jackie lied, knowing that he probably would have blown up even more had she told the truth. To be honest, Jackie wasn't even sure if she could tell the truth. After all, she didn't exactly hear what started the fight nor what was said during the fight until she ran over to break it up. "His nose may be banged up, and he's looking at some good bruising at least. But he insists he's okay."

Jackie was about to turn to leave the two alone when the blonde girl asked if she was his girlfriend. Jackie softly chuckled, shaking her head, trying not to embarrass the poor guy in front of that girl, who Jackie was fairly certain he was infatuated with. "No, no, we're not together. I am just a humble bystander. I saw he got hit and wanted to make sure that he was okay, that's all." She laughed, waving a hand in reassurance. "I'll head out then. Take care, Stu."

With that, Jackie turned back towards the crowd that was slowly dispersing and looked for the dark haired guy that had looked concerned when she left to let him know that Stu was okay. She stood up on the tips of her toes, scanning the field for him through the mass of people. When she finally spotted him, Jackie made her way over. "Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to let you know that your friend is alright. At least he insists he's alright." Jackie explained as she tucked her hands the back pockets of her black jeans.

| stu Dede Dede | audra PenguinFox PenguinFox | mason Winona Winona |​

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
"So, uh, we, little Tom here and I, we were talking about how Westbrook is filled with the dumbest people, and seeing that we had the finest specimen Westbrook could offer just a shout away, I decided to shout." Noah joked. He could see that Mason already looked pretty pissed, but in his point, when did Mason ever look calm or happy or any emotion even slightly connected to the two? That's right, almost never, especially not while in Westbrook.

Nevertheless, Noah was going to get payback for that mop comment, no matter what. Noah did not look like a freaking mop. His hair wasn't all that puffy even though Mason claimed otherwise, but who knew Noah's hair better, Noah or Mason?

"So tell me, how does it feel to be one of Westbrook's densest?" Noah had a smile plastered on his face. He was enjoying this, a lot. He was already used to Mason's punches, even when they aren't particularly friendly. Mason didn't punch him frequently, but seeing how long the two were friends, that not frequently must have been a lot of punches over the ling time. Noah understood that it was just Mason's personality, so he didn't get mad for it.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Mason), Dede Dede (little Tom)​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Tadita

Both she and Mike and Parker all had a good time at her house, and pretty soon Tadita had dropped Mike off back at his place. She gave Parker the goods that he'd asked for, she'd taken the money.. and then given it back. It was scorching outside, uncomfortably so even for Maine. So, Tadita offered that instead of cash, Parker could take her out to get some ice cream.

She was stoned and had a hankering for it. She drive, and she could drive just fine while high, she had been for years. Pulling into the parking lot of the packed Dairy Queen, she hopped out and spat out her bubble gum, walking and standing in the line.

"What are you gonna get?" She rose her brows and asked, squinting at the sunlight. Running right passed them was a little boy, and he suddenly tripped and fell, but he didn't spill his frosty all over the ground. Tadita snorted loudly and turned away, covering her mouth as the boy began to whimper, and his mom came and helped him up. A cool breeze rustled her hair, and Tadita was still snorting behind her hand. "Fuck, fuck. Okay." She wiped her dark eyes and grinned. "Yeah, what was I asking?"

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Juliette
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e51486b596e62766965716367773d3d2d3633323039393238362e313535346665313735346236393165353431333131353737343333342e676966

Serious?

Of course Juliette was serious. There was hardly a time whens she was ever joking. Except whenever she was with Ava, Sawyer, and naturally, Toby. But that didn't mean she didn't want to be seen as fun, to everyone else Juliette is supposed to seem fun, carefree and all around like the perfect cheerleader. Duh. Leaning away from the stranger as she made herself comfortable on the bench. "Fun? I don't even know you." She might've considered offering some ideas for a spilt second.

But Juliette didn't do that.

She didn't make friends out of the blue like that. This chick was weird, she wasn't as cautious or as... quiet as most of the girls she ever talked to. JJ was curious as to why but held her tongue for now. The stranger wasn't wrong about the field. There was way too many emotions happening, but Juliette likely wasn't involved in it. Sure, the only emotion she truly shows is when she's pissed off. Everything else is easy to pretend it doesn't bother her. At first she was flattered at the idea for being a muse or something of the sort before the rainbow haired girl continued.

"Subtext? What's that supposed to mean?"

Sure, it might've came off a little hostile and defensive, but these this was the part where Juliette had to analyze if the new girl was a threat or not.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Evie
AmEbkUE.gif

Evie rose her eyebrows in surprise and put her hands up to look less threatening. "Jesus. I mean, I know I can be a intimidating. But chill." Maybe the whole thing was a total ego booster but it wasn't like she was going to say anything about that. Especially when she saw the blonde wipe at her eyes as if she'd been crying-- and she didn't feel bad, of course not. The girl had been in a hospital long enough to have seen many things. Crying, death, and so on. Mostly tears from her own parents which made it all the more depressing. Jeez. The tone in her voice got a little lighter and Evie dragged another chair to the opposite side of the bed. It's fine, she'll use that one. "Her fairy godmother of course." The smaller girl grinned and plopped herself down onto the chair sideways, her arms and legs draped across the chair.

"More importantly, who are you?"

Her goal wasn't to find out everything about Grace.

Just the people who visited her.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
69418140-89BA-49C7-8B48-0E4A345EB906.jpeg
Morgan Ara
She dropped her hands into her lap with a confused expression which faded after some thought. “It’s not like I asked you to sleep with me.” Morgan laughed and then put on a goofy version of a seductive face. “Not that im opposed to the idea.” A grin. “I just thought maybe some shopping, or a movie, I don’t know what you do to relax.” Her hand waved in the air as if she was banishing the idea. “Doesn’t matter, just testing your waters.” Suddenly JJ got more defensive and Morgan leaned back, her eyebrows up in surprise. She couldn’t pin point her companions hostility, but quickly decided to explain herself. “I mean like, you can tell there is a lot going on in your mind. You have emotions hidden in your face even when you portray the stoic. Most people won’t see them, but they are there. I’m guessing you don’t get close to people easily cause of that.” Her face was cautious, waiting for a reaction. “You know I have no reason to insult you, I promise that’s not who I am.” She had a feeling JJ was the kind of girl to take things personally.

Soap Soap

Juliette

Juliette's eyes widened at her mock flirting. Or well, maybe it was mock flirting. The brunette was never flirted with outside of guys. And whatever happened at prom with Ava didn't mean anything really, point was, JJ wasn't into girls. But that didn't stop a blush from appearing on onto her face. "I didn't mean it-- never mind. I know what you mean. I just meant that I don't even know your name." JJ wasn't sure what this girl's plan was here, but surprisingly, she didn't make a move to leave.

The girl didn't seem like she was trying to insult her and that was seemingly proven by her next words, and which of course the brunette avoided eye contact with her. She wasn't her therapist; not that Juliette had one in the first place but that wasn't the point. She scoffed in disbelief. "I... get close to people. Sometimes. Whatever okay, they're just stupid." So, maybe her last words were thrown against a certain boy who didn't say a few words that meant a lot to JJ. "And that's their fault. Obviously not mine. Even if sometimes you regret the things you shouldn't of said because you think you made it all worse." Alright, new plan.

Time for her to shut up and not make a fool out of herself.

AA5DB4E4-2FD7-48D1-9741-2637E39B5F31.jpeg
Morgan Ara Morgan sat straight up, a look of shock and realization on her face. Her hand came up and gently thumped her forehead. “You are so totally right! Oh my God, I completely forgot. My name is Morgan!” She rolled her eyes at her own mistake and laid on her back in the grass. “Suuuuure thing SugarBear. Sometimes it is other people’s fault when things don’t work out, but you have to acknowledge that sometimes you had your part in it. You’re gonna regret stuff for the rest of your life, that’s just human nature, always second guessing yourself.” She draped her arm over her eyes to block the sun and sighed. “But you can’t hold on to that regret, just accept that whatever choice you made was the best one for your life. You have to trust yourself. That’s how I live with all the crazy stuff I do, I just do what is healthy and brings me joy.” Her eye peeked out at JJ for a moment before emphasizing her next words. “Even if it hurts for a little bit first.” She wasn’t sure if it was what JJ wanted to hear, but Morgan was compelled to dig into who this girl was. She wanted to help anyone who accepted it, and maybe JJ would.

Soap Soap

Zander
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f30614177336e6f4c5378423561773d3d2d34382e313462306236363736333163613864643331393832353731393833342e676966

"I have no idea what poignant means, but yes it's definitely that. As long as that means really good." He looked up at the mural, a proud grin on his face for a moment, before it faded. "Kinda sucks, you know? I put all this work into this shit, and I knew they would take it down and I'd get in trouble, but I guess I wanted to make a statement."

Zander shrugged. "Stupid, right? I was kinda hoping they would keep it until after Homecoming so that we could like, have the dance and people could take pictures by it and stuff." His gaze trailed over the wolf that he had so carefully painted right here. Hell, Zander had been high off of paint fumes during most of it, and it still looked fucking good.

"Think they're making me wash it off the wall tomorrow. And man, that's also so stupid, you know? I come here to learn and when I express myself, I end up in fucking detention and missing two days of school."

The world fucking sucked.

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Mason
tumblr_inline_n8yqhqjkHT1sut0fn.gif

The dark-haired girl had come back over and normally, Mason would've said something to her. After all, he was a gentleman if nothing else. But Noah was being a dick, and normally, Mason would've let it go. Brushed it off, maybe served back his own fucking insults, but fuck. What the fuck was with everyone today being a dick?

Sure, Mason had gotten fucking held back, but it wasn't because he was fucking stupid. And he was so fucking tired of everyone assuming that was why. It was because he had pounded a fucker's face into the ground, and Mason didn't regret shit. Hell, he would've graduated with almost fucking flying colors if it hadn't been for fucking Aaron.

Instead, he was stuck in this fucking hell hole for another year, exhausted, sore, and just trying to make his way through the next couple months. And fuckers like Noah, who claimed to be his friend, had to turn around and try to fuck with him. For what purpose? Why did people get such a kick from putting him down? Weren't their miserable lives interesting enough?

"Fuck you, Noah." Mason snapped, and then slammed his hands as hard as he could into Noah's chest, shoving him backwards.

Dede Dede mogy mogy geminiy geminiy

tumblr_inline_mt1ejxioue1qz4rgp.gif

Parker grinned when the front door opened and Tadita greeted him. "Hey, sup bro?" he said casually as he walked in. He looked at the guy she introduced as Mike and gave him a once over. "Hey dude. What up?" his gaze returned to Tadita and he gave her a smirk. "You two...?" he was going to outright ask if they were fucking but that seemed a little too blunt. It may be considered rude, and while Parker was never really one to care for societal norms he didn't want to walk into someone's house and immediately be a dick. Especially someone he actually kinda liked and wanted to be friends with. "Ah, forget it." Maybe he'd ask about it later. If he remembered and cared enough.

The trio hung out for a while and as it turned out Mike was an alright dude. Parker didn't dislike being around him so that was a good thing. Eventually Mike was brought home and Tadita and Parker were left alone. He tried to buy some weed from her but she offered instead to just let him buy her ice cream. Hell, that was fine by him. That would make it the cheapest he'd ever had. That and it gave them a reason to hang out more.

One short drive to a Dairy Queen later and the pair were standing in line. With the heat of the day, it wasn't a bad choice to get ice cream. The company wasn't bad either. While Parker and Tadita were waiting in line a kid tripped and fell, stopping Parker's heartbeat for a moment. He tensed up and froze as he watched the kid. His jaw muscles tightened and everything else around him seemed to fade to the background. His chest tightened and he absolutely hated whatever this feeling was. Even after the kid's mom came and collected him, Parker's gaze followed.

Only once the kid was sitting down and calmed did Parker's focus return. His shoulders relaxed and he looked back to his companion, clearly somewhat out of it. What had she just said? "I uhh...I don't know." Fuck, well this was awkward. At least he could probably blame what just happened on the weed and no one would be the wiser. He offered a weak smile before finally getting to the front of the line. He ordered their ice cream and gave the kid behind the counter a tip. He usually tried to tip fast food employees, he knew the struggle. As long as they didn't look higher than he was that is. "So other than partaking in your business, what else you do for fun?" he asked casually. dendygar dendygar

Tadita

Tadita hadn't even noticed parker stiffening up and bugging out, she was too busy laughing behind her hand. She slowly sighed as she came down and wiped her eyes, biting her lower lip and looking up at him. What had she asked him? She frowned and furrowed her dark brows, trying to dig into the recesses of her mind that happened less than a minute ago. Being high was strange- you forgot what you did, and then five minutes you remembered it again. As they got to the counter, Tadita hummed to herself as she tried to figure out what she wanted. "Can I have.." She squinted at the menu and sniffled slightly.

"Can I have a medium twisty cone with uh.. sprinkles and peanuts?" Tadita asked. Her eyes were bloodshot, and the cashier smirked slightly and nodded. Tadita grabbed some cash out and tipped too even though Parker was paying. The cones got handed to each of them, and Tadita walked outside with Parker and sat in the shade, people watching. It was one of her favorite things to do when she was incapacitated.. just sit around and watch people, or watch the clouds.

She began to eat, still thinking over Parker's question. It was so loaded! "Well, before I moved here I used to hike a lot, sneak out.. hmm.." She thought as she took another lick of the cone, sprinkles coating it. "I worked at a corner store, that was fun. I shoplifted a lot- thank God I was never caught.. I would watch movies a lot at home. But since I moved here, I still hike. I've been trying to learn how to swim, which hasn't been going well. I'm gonna try out for the track team soon, I like doing graffiti.."

Then her eyes shot wide open, remembering Parker's question from way earlier. "Fuck! No, no, Mike and I aren't fucking. We met earlier today at lunch, I thought he was chill and he can't drive yet." She explained away quickly, not wanting Parker to think anything else. She whimpered as some ice-cream dripped onto her fingers, and she took a huge bite off of the top like a savage. "But," She lifted a hand to her mouth and chewed, " What do you do in your free time? Gotta be more interesting than what I do." Tadita saw her life as rather pathetic and dull. She did stupid shit to try to fill some sort of void, and she struggled for years figuring out what that void was.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back