• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook OOC (Temporarily Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
For plotting or just chatting with fellow members, here you go. ^.^

I'll check it, but I'm sure it's fine! I mean, mine aren't the best. Haha.

Anyway, do you want to RP or... something?

Awesome! I'll probably just do starters with all my characters and let people reply to that.

Winona Winona would you mind explaining what “screen name” is on the character sheets and the purpose of it?
i assumed you wanted us to create a screen name for the character, but i noticed some people putting their rpn usernames. i’ve literally never seen a character sheet ask for my rpn username before, so i’m just a tad bit confused!

edit: also, it’s okay to make more than one character, yes? i was interested in making a set of twins if that’s allowed. ✿

Last edited:
Ack! Sorry about that! You can leave that blank.
Vale and I came from a different roleplay site where that was always required because the character and roleplay pages were combined, so the owner of the RP would copy everyone's forms onto the front page. So we used those to organize things. Sorry! Old habit!

Also, yes, please make as many characters as you want. The more the merrier.

Take your time. With the end of the semester coming up for college/high school students, taking time is definitely understandable

High5ives High5ives Yep! We've also got a Discord where we mainly discuss plotting and what not, if you'd like to come over there and meet the gang.

One sec and I'll get you a new one, High5ives High5ives
I live Kanen so much. I want to do some kind of character thing with him.

Hello beings of all shapes and sizes, I just dropped a character submission in the forum and was wondering if I would need to wait for approval or if I could just jump in? Also Id love to join the Discord if you've got room for another!

Thanks All

Users who are viewing this thread

Back