• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

Scarlett shook her head and held onto him, making him face her, "And how are you gonna fix it?!" She snapped at him. He was going to need a kick up the backside to get to full strength again and if it meant getting him back the way he should be, she would do it.

Jensen smiled some and kissed her nose, one arm going around the back of her and placing a hand on her lower back, keeping her close, "I love you." He murmured ently.

Tom frowned and took a deep breath looking at her "Im going to get that fucking hunter who did this to us." He growled seriously as he looked down at her his breathing becoming heavier as he grew angrier

Max smiled softly and pecked his lips "Mmm I love you too." She murmured swaying with him a bit "You ever want kids?" She asked quietly biting her lip gently

Scarlett made him roll over so he was on top of her, "Yeah and how are you gonna do that?! I don't wanna hear bullshit either, tell me as an alpha what you're gonna do." She growled at him and gripped his arms, wrapping one leg around his waist and pulling him down and closer.

He smiled some, "I go back and forth on it, with you though of course." He murmured and kissed her again, "When do you wanna get started?"

Tom growled and gripped her thighs roughly "I will fucking gut him and everyone he fucking carws for." He growled before he got down to business with her

Max smiled softly and gave a small shrug "Not sure just yet, but soon." She said softly

He nodded and held her close, kissikng her again, "We ready to go home?" He asked, finishing his beer off and chucked it away

Scarlett lay next to him after and kissed his cheek, "Mmmm.... There's my man." She murmured, tracing his tattoos then sat up, "Come on, they need to see your face more dowsnstairs."

Max nodded softly and kissed him back "Yeah I am." She murmured taking his hand and leading him out of the bar

Tom grunted some and pulled her close to him "Later, right now Im with you." He mumbled cuddling into her some

“Mmm that’s better.... Tom you never need to feel bad about things. You know I will always pull you up on what is your fault.” She muttered and kissed his cheek tiredly.

Jensen nodded and drove them back to the house. They’d been back to staying in the main house now that Tom and him had found a balance between themselves.

Tom nodded some and stroked her cheek gently as he stared at her "Full moon will be here soon, I want you safe up here when Jensen changes. Not sure how he will react."

Max walked in with him and gave a soft smile kissing his cheek "What do you want for dinner tonight? Its my night." She murmured

"Mmm... Do I get to say you?" He growled in her ear, hooking his thumbs through her belt loops as he walked behind her

Scarlett frowned and shook her head, "I'm not being locked up again." She snapped at him a little. "I can handle myself, I'm almost back to full strength finally." She muttered and clicked her fingers, allowing a flame to spark in her palm. "I will be fine."

Max smirked and moaned lightly "Mmm you can definitely have me for desert." She murmured pushing her body against his "But for now you gotta pick some real food." She murmured

Tom nodded some and kissed her gently "Okay fine." He said smirkijg some at how fiesty she was today "I like this fiesty side of you sometimes, gets me goin if you catch my drift." He said winking at her

She giggled and put it out, carressing his face and kissed him gently, "Oh it does now does it? Maybe papí you're just gonna have to show me what you mean." She giggled.

He grinned at her and kissed the side of her neck, "Mmm, I love it when your dutch comes out." He murmured then pulled away, "Chilli sounds good though." He told her quietly

Max blushed and laughed softly "Mmm that does sound good." She murmured going to get the things out for the food "I love you babe."

Tom growled and moved to hover over her "I think I will." He said biting at her lip playfully before he got down to business with her showing her exactly what he meant.

She curled up next to him when they finished and sighed heavily burying her face into his chest. “I want a baby Tom.” She mumbled frowning again.

He nodded and kissed her head going to get another beer then leaned against a countertop and watched her while she cooked.

Tom nodded softly kissing the top of her head "I know my love, when we are secure and safe we can try again." He murmured quietly

Max smiled softly at him and swayed her hips humming happily as she cooked for everyone glanced at Jensen smiling at how much happier he looked as well.

Jensen watched her carefully and tiredly still worried about the full moon. “What if I can’t control myself.” He mumbled.

She frowned and just nodded holding onto him tightly and going quiet. Even if Tom had mended bridges with his sister she still blamed her for what happened. Everything had stemmed from her bringing Jensen to the pack house when he had no control over his alpha

Max gave a soft sigh shaking her head letting the chili simmer before going over to him "Hey, I promise you're going to be okay. With me here you'll be in more control I promise." She whispered kissing him gently

Tom held her close and sighed heavily stroking her cheek gently "It'll be okay babe, this will work out." He murmured

He just nodded and frowned some holding onto her tightly. “Alright.” He murmured gently still worrying about it.

She just nodded and watched him quietly while she held onto him. “I’m going to stay up here for dinner tonight.” She mumbled after hearing their voices downstairs.

Max turned off the stove and gave a soft sigh kissing his cheek gently "It'll be okay babe." She murmured stroking his cheek gently

Tom gave a heavy sigh hating that tgey were at odds but he understood her as well "Alright I'll be back with food." He murmured getting up and just throwing on some pajama bottoms

“Yes ma’am.” He smiled at her and whistled for everyone to come get dinner, getting plates out.

Scarlett stayed curled up under the covers and rubbing her flat stomach wishing they’d been able to save the baby

Max gave a small smile and helped him set the table waving at Tom when she saw him in first

Tom got into the kitchen first and waved at his sister before he got the tray out and made food placing it on there along with drinks and made his way back up to Scarlett without a word.

Jon went and sat near them and sighed heavily. “I’m getting worried about them.” He muttered to Max as he nodded towards the stairs.

Scarlett sat up helping him set the food out then curled up close to him, putting a tv show on her laptop while they ate.

Max nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah I know, Tom seems to be doing somewhat okay but Scarlett...I know she blames me and is taking the baby stuff really hard. I would too if I were in her shoes." She said quietly

Tom ate quietly with her and cuddled up next to her once they finished "I want you to go out with me tomorrow. Just on a walk around our territory, sound good?" He asked hoping to get her out of the house

She shook her head and curled in close to him. “I don’t wanna go anywhere.” She mumbled frowning and held onto him tightly.

Jensen sighed heavily and reached over taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. “Max... it’s not your fault.” He mumbled and kept her close while they sat there with Jon.

Max sighed heavily and stared down at her food "Well it seems that you two are the only ones who think that, Tom said it wasn't but I know he still blames me a bit." She murmured

Tom sighed heavily and kissed her temple "You need some fresh air Scarlett, it'll do you some good." He murmured

Scarlett shook her head and held onto him a little tighter. “I don’t wanna go outside.” She whimpered some.

He frowned some and kissed her head watching Jon wall off after a bit and he got up letting Andrew do the dishes while he walked up to their room with her keeping her close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back