• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

Max nodded softly anf got in her car waiting patiently for him taking a deep breath as she did her best to keep her nerves down but something felt very wrong.

Tom frowned watching Jensen the whole time. As he made his way to the car with Max, Tom turned around to get to Scarlett but soon yelled out as he felt something pierce into shoulder from behind causing him to collapse against the car.

Jensen turned back sharply to see his brother had shot him. “What the hell are you thinking?! Get out of here! Now!” He screamed at him going over to Tom with Jon and Norman, helping get him up and into the car then went with max to get back to the house. “Shit shit shit.” He muttered.

Scarlett jumped as she heard the commotion and quickly got out to try and help Tom, getting into the back with him while they sped home with him. “Tom! Honey it’s gonna be okay, look a time me. Hey look at me it’s gonna be okay.” She mumbled trying to soothe him as much as possible but one look at the injury would tell you it wasn’t a normal bullet.

Tom sucked in sharp breaths and shook with pain as he stared at Scarlett seething at the seems trying to steady his breathing but the silver had done a number on him.

Max went wide eyed as she saw Sam pull out a gun and quickly tried to get out to stop him but it was too late. She quickly sped to the pack house and got out going straight to their infirmary making sure it was set before she went to call Eric for help on removing the bullet.

“Shh Shh you’re gonna be alright.” She coaxed gently though she had started feeling the pain herself radiating from her shoulder down through her body. “Tom! Tom open your eyes!” She called to him quickly wjimpering as he blacked out and she just let them get him out and carry him into the house. “Not a silver bullet. It’s leaking silver into his bloodstream.” She told them quietly and stayed next to him until Eric arrived and she was shoved out glaring over at max and Jensen. “I hope you’re happy!” She snapped at her. “If he dies tonight that’s on you!” She spat at max.

Jensen was trying to help as much as possible by giving them information on what stuff Sam would use then left the room and called his brother. “How can you be so stupid?! You better get outta town. Fast.”

Max looked at Scarlett and said nothing as she completely agreed with her. It was her fault, and now she might loose the only family she had left because of it.

Sam frowned and shook his head "We've called over 20 hunters in Jensen, they completely mauled 5 men in total within this last full moon! Why are you defending them?!" He spat down the line "You gone all soft because of that bitch?" He asked hoping to whatever may be up there that his brother hadnt flipped on them.

“Call them off! Now!” He snapped at him. “Sam you have no idea what you’re dealing with here. You need to back off and wait for my go ahead!” He yelled down the line then hung up and went in to max holding onto her tightly, kissing her head. “Hows he doing?” He asked her quietly

Scarlett was pacing up and down the lounge barely able to keep her head straight while she listened to them working on Tom, eventually going to lay down when she started feeling a bit sick. She was already worn out from the baby and being in pain with Tom wasn’t helping st all.

Max held onto him tightly shaking her head some "I don't know....they won't let me in." She whispered before she started to shake in his arms and sob "I can't loose him too." She whimpered

Jon came out around an hour later looking at Scarlett and taking a deep breath "He's stable but very very weak, Eric is gonna keep him sedated for the rest of the night and most of tomorrow while he detoxes. Eric said it was thankfully only a small amount of silver, but he is going to be weak for a while, not in alpha condition."

Scarlett frowned but nodded and went to see him, laying next to him and keeping close, kissing his cheek and just watching him. “Jon I don’t want them anywhere near him. Either of them.” She told him seriously.

Jensen frowned but nodded and sighed a little keeping an eye on max until Jon came to see them too. “Can she go see him?” He ssked him frowning more when he shook his head.

Max frowned and gave a small nod knowing she wouldnt be able to see Tom until Scarlett gave her the okay "Keep my updated." She whispered before she stood up and made her way to the door so they could leave. She could sense from everyone that they weren't welcomed there.

Jon gave a heavy sigh and nodded watching the two of them go. He hated being in the middle of this, he hated being best friends with Tom but also being close with his sister. He knew it wasn't Max or Jensen's fault, they couldnt have known this would happen but he also knew that no one else would see it that way.

Scarlett lay with Tom the whole time keeping an eye on him and talking to him quietly just hoping he was listening.

Jensen sighed heavily and walked to the other house with her going to get a beer out the fridge. “They’ve got hunters coming this way.” He muttered.

Max went wide eyed and stopped in her tracks as he told her this "No....Jensen we have to tell Jon. With Tom out and no alpha in his place we'll die." She told him starting to panic and hyperventilate as she thought about it.

Jensen frowned but nodded and held her close letting his calming influence settle over her. “What if I was to take over for now?” He asked her. “We already know I’m an alpha type.” He pointed out.

Max looked at him and gave a small nod "I'm not sure how they would take to you, but if you do this your brother will know you're one of us...you'd be going against him." she whispered cupping his face some as she stared at him.

"You remember what you said to me? When we were still trying to work this out and I hadn't yet accepted you as my mate? When you're mated you do crazy things to protect each other, so I might be pissed off at you right now for turning me.... But I still love you Max, more than anything and I'm not letting you get hurt and that means keeping this pack safe." He pointed out quietly.

Max calmed a bit and nodded taking in a deep breath "I love you Jensen, so much." She whispered before she kissed him gently and stayed close to him "We need to go speak with Jon on this okay?"

“We will love, I just don’t thi-“ He was cut off by a piercing scream coming from the other house and jumped up again rushing to get over there with her but was met by Andrew at the door shaking his head. “What’s going on?!” He questioned him. ‘Tom is getting worse... scarlett is tied to him enough... we think she’s just miscarried.’ He muttered and Jensen frowned about to turn around and leave but watched max shove past and go inside to toms room.

Max rushed to the house listening to Andrew and gasping in shock before she pushed past against their protests and went straight into the room letting tears fall as she looked at Tom then turned to Scarlett "Is there a spell? One that can help you not feel his pain?" She asked wanting to help them as much as she could.

Jon frowned as he saw Max rush in shaking his head a bit as he tried to help Scarlett as much as he could "Max you need to leave now, this...this isnt something you want to see."

She shook her head holding her stomach and sobbing while she leaned against the wall. “No there isn’t!” She snapped at her before letting Jon help her to sit down carefully on some towels, crying quietly and reaching up, grabbing at toms hand as tightly as she could whether he knew it or not.

Jensen wrapped his arms around her when she came back out and kissed her head walking her back to their side of the territory just keeping her close protectively.

Max held onto him and cried sofyly shaking her head a bit "She is going to blame me....blame us for all of this." She whimpered looking up at him "After this....I want to leave, we can go anywhere, but I need to get out of here."

Jon helped her as much as he could letting Eric take over because he was thankfully still there to keep an eye on Tom "Scarlett you have to focus on yourself, not him okay? Itll make it worse for the both of you if you focus on him."

She shook her head looking up at Jon. “I can’t. I don’t think you understand how witches have their own life partners as well.... you all call it mating but ours is stronger than that.” She muttered shaking a little after Eric finished with her and she thanked him quietly, moving to lay with Tom and held onto him, burying her face into his shoulder.

Jensen shook his head. “Max I don’t think she’s blaming you for that. I’m assuming that you were really happy around everybody yourself while I was laying there dying?” He questioned her.

Max frowned shakimg her head some "No but....why do I feel like this is my fault?" She asked quietly as she stared at him taking deep breaths

Jon frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "I cant say I do, but I'll look into it." He murmured going through a drawer and pulling out a bell "Ring this if you need anything okay?"

-2 weeks-
Scarlett was curled up in bed with Tom while most of the others were on patrol duty just burying her face into his shoulder. “Tom... you okay honey?” She asked him quietly. He’d barely spoken to her since she told him they’d lost the baby and it was starting to scare her.

Jensen stood up from sitting on the floor in the bars stockroom watching max the whole time glad she was in a better mood. He didn’t know what had been said but she’d had a sit down with Tom yesterday and come out much happier. “I’m gonna go get a beer I’ll be right back.” He mumbled, pecking her cheek.

Tom frowned some and nodded "Im fine.." he muttered taking a deep breath as he stared forward. He was not fine though, ever since he found out about the baby he was set on revenge for that hunter, he would not let this stand between them. He was hurting more mentally and emotionally not rather than physically, he was going to be questioned soon about his abilities if he didnt get better and he was worried.

Max hummed softly to herself giving a small smile at Jensen "Alright babe." She said softly giving him a kiss before he left. She had sat down and had a heart to heart with her brother yesterday and she was all in all feeling so much better. He had given his approval of Jensen and assured her that he didnt plane him for what happened.

She frowned biting her lip and sat up. @why won’t you look at me?! It’s not my fault and I wanted that baby just as much as you!” She snapped at him.

Jensen headed out to the bar and got a beer from Andrew then went back to the stock room and sat down. “Is it gonna hurt?”

Tom looked at her with broken eyes and shook his head "Its not you....I cant....I cant have you look at me and see this failure. Im the alpha, I couldnt protect my mate or my child...I'm a failure." He said quietly letting a single teae fall down his face before he turned away from her again.

Max looked over at him knowing he was talking about his first full moon shift "Yes, I wont lie to you. But itll be okay because I'll be there to help you and take some of the pain away." She explained going over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck "Youre a beautiful wolf by the way, big and red, very intimidating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back