• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

Tom sighed heavily but nodded "Alright babe...but you're going to need to." He murmured running a hand to her stomach "Please don't let me loose you because of this." He said in a worried and pleading voice. He couldnt loose her in this downward spiral.

Max stripped into her pajamas laying down with him ans cuddled up close "I love you babe." She murmured softly

She shook her head and just held onto him tighter not saying anything after that and fell asleep for the night.

Jensen smirked and pulled her in close, kissing her head. “I love you too beautiful. I’m gonna talk to Sam tomorrow. See if he will change his mind.” He murmured.

Max bit her lip hard nodding softly "Alright...have you told him yet? Or does he still think you're trying to infiltrate us?" She asked having not asked about his brother since everything happened

Tom sighed heavily and watched her for most of the night only getting a couple hours sleep. Though he was used to this, he never slept much when he was stressed

Scarlett got up early in the morning and went to run a bath, heating it up using her magic until it was scalding hot and she stepped in, sinking down so she was laying in the painfully warm water just staring at the ceiling and letting her mind wander.

Jensen shrugged a little and kissed her head. “I don’t honestly know what he knows anymore. I haven’t told him but he’s a smart man. He’s likely figured it out already.” He muttered and held her close as he drifted off to sleep, sleeping soundly until late the next morning.

Tom came into the room and yawned some frowning as he saw her body bright red "Babe how hot is that water?" He asked tipping his finger inside hissing at the heat "Babe?!"

Max woke up the next morning and gave a soft sigh as she watched Jensen sleep storking his cheek gently giving a small smile feeling happy to have him

She frowned looking at him a little. “It’s fine.” She grumbled and sat up a bit more looking up at him but got out anyway and took the plug out then washed off in the shower and went to lay back down after putting pyjamas back on.

Jensen frowned in his sleep a little bit soon relaxed and pulled her in tightly to him, starting to wake up a little. “Hey.” He mumbled yawning

Tom sighed heavily and kissed her cheek as she got out "Babe talk to me." He murmured as he went to lay down with her

Max blinked a couple times before giving him another smile "Morning handsome." She murmured

She shook her head and just leaned into him some more. “You need to go have a pack meeting. Full moon tonight.” She mumbled and shut her eyes trying to force herself back to sleep.

He smiled and watched her quietly in the quiet then got up to head downstairs when he heard Tom calling for a pack meeting about tonight.

Tom sighed heavily and nodded throwing on a shirt before he went downstairs yelling for everyone to get into the pack room

Max groaned and gave a sigh "Okay fine." She murmured putting some lounge pants on before she went downstairs with him sitting in his lap as he sat down

Scarlett wandered down there a little later and sat next to Tom right as everyone arrived down there.

Jensen frowned some as the energy in the room shifted a little when Scarlett came down everyone was a lot more on edge around her at the moment.

Max frowned softly and tensed a bit against Jensen as Scarlett came into the room sitting next to Tom

Tom took Scarlett's hand in his as she came down and looked over everyone "Alright everyone, so we have a fresh change tonight be aware, leave him and Max alone for it alright? I'm sure Max will call if anything goes wrong." He murmured nodding towards them "Careful being out tonight, stay on higher ground for our territory alright? Hunters dont go there as often so we should have better chances."

Scarlett frowned some. “Defences are down right now. I’m trying to get them back up but it takes a lot of energy to do them all so close together so be careful.” She told everyone then walked off back upstairs to bed.

Jensen sighed a little and leaned back keeping max close. This seemed to be a lot of fuss over him when the last thing he wanted was the spotlight on him.

Max held his hand in hers and got up once the meeting was over taking him back up to their room "Come on, I want some us time before I go to work." She murmured with a small smirk

Tom finished up the meeting and went back to Scarlett giving a small sigh "You gonna be okay here by yourself tonight?" He asked hating the idea of leaving her alone while she was like this.

Scarlett didn’t respond at all and just lay there staring at the wall in front of her well and truly stuck in a rut.

He smiled and kissed her gently once they got to their room, laying her on the bed and about to get busy with her when someone knocked on the door and he heard Jon asking for her.

Max groaned some and got up going to the door cracking it some "Yes? How can I help you?" She asked in a sing song voice giving a small laugh to her closest friend

Tom sighed heavily and sat down next to her taking her hand in his "Scarlett....babe talk to me, you're scaring me." He whispered

Jon was frowning some. “I smell anger on him. On Jensen. We got a few hours before his shift starts. Any problems. I’m right next door. Give me a shout.” He muttered.

She still didnt respond and just closed her eyes, not falling asleep though

Max nodded giving a small frown "It'll be okay but thank you Jon." She murmured before she went back into her room with Jensen

Tom sighed heavily and stayed next to her trying to think of ways to get her out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back