• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom weren’t we made for love? or were we meant to hate?

liostwolf

It was set by the stars; we were never meant to be. But can't we hide from their light, even for just a day?

Im wanting a rp, set in the world made by the show Supernatural. What I have in mind is a DemonxAngel pairing. Not sure in what season, maybe the first few, or the very last ones. But essentially our characters meet in the battlefield, and set aside who they are, even for just a moment, and realize that there is more to the world then just war. Through this they fall in love. But as nether of them are powerful, there is nothing they can do to change the tide of the war and a strung along, finding whatever brief moments of solace they can through each other.

Rules/Expectations:
-Follow the rules of Wolvden
-Semi-lit, with the ability to write/read litterate-novela (as sometimes I get inspired, and I also want you to let your creativity shine)
-Im not the most active person, so I dont expect that from you either. But like, once or twice a month is good. And If we can even more is good too
-OOC talk. I dont expect playlists, or moldboards, cuz I cant do that (if you cant please do tho)

Im willing to rp on discord, onsite, or email. If you have any questions, then just sent me a pm here. Also, id be willing to play either character, so if you have a preference just let me know.

Also, I’m not wanting this to be only romance, but instead having the scenes of them fighting as well. And, btw, for any longer posts I would like for us to talk about what each of our characters are doing in the war efforts… for the extra drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back