• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Welcome, to the Tech Draft"

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, (full name)

You have been drafted.
You might be confused, so let me elaborate.
Hi, I'm Carlyle, CEO of the Technology Draft law that has been put into place around the time you were born. When you were born, your parents signed a contract that stated if there were ever a need with defending our country, we'd draft you in. Recently, an unknown facility has been dropping random and strange cartridges of unknown gases that have been mutating animals all over the globe, and we are in desperate need of your help. You're probably wondering why we aren't requesting the military's help, it's because we do things... differently here. We have been working on something that'll change the way our world dramatically!

We have been watching you for a while now ever since we saw you playing video games and we have been inspired. How? You might ask. We can transform humans into the character they play on their phones, PC, Xbox, Nintendo, computers, etc. This is why I'm giving you this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to assist us, me, in fact. Giving you and some others this crazy advantage over these mutant animals could possibly help wipe them out because their growth is not slowing down, we've been getting many reports of them.

So, will you help? Not that you have a choice :]
I'll be sending someone to get you tomorrow at Midnight. I've already informed your parents.
See you then.

- Carlyle.​

Just curious,how old is the maximum age of one of these Tech Draftees? Of an age that they still need their parents to be informed when they get drafted?

I was thinking of ages between 16-25 ish. And if the character is over 18 and no longer living with their parents, then no, they won't be informed.
Nellancholy Nellancholy

I have created the CS for those who are interested, once you fill one out, I'll add you to the OOC

Ill start work on CS, whats the starting scene going to be btw? Already transformed? If so how does the process go etc? Is it an activated transformation or Permement change?

I was thinking the starting scene would be their human forms arriving at the Tech place
And the transformation isn't permanent, it's for a said time, maybe until they get rid of the mutant animals

I think what they mean is,do they remain in their transformed state all the time,or can they return to their normal appearance and physical condition outside of battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back