• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to The League of Legends! (Long Term League of Legends Romance RP)

Andrew Young

Welcome to Summoner's Rift!
Hello there. This is my first formal post in 1-on-1 roleplay requests. And on Rp nation as a whole!
I am currently looking for a long term League of Legends romance roleplay. I have an OC Champion who I would like roleplay with one of the following pairings...

• Ezreal X OC
  • Ahri X OC
  • Luxanna Crownguard X OC
  • Camille Ferros X OC
  • Xayah X OC
  • Fem!Yasuo X OC
  • Fem!Graves X OC
  • Another OC X OC (I would like to talk with you more about this one!)
Jeremiah Badger, League of Legends OC!

Physcial Description

Height:183 Centimetres
Weight:79.5 Kilograms
Build: Somewhat Burly
Species: Golden-eyed (Human Variant)
Eye Colour: Lightly Glowing Yellow/Gold
Tattoos: Two, one on each backhand. Representing the two voices in Jerry's head. Ed and UnEd.
Body Modifications: None.
Mental Disabilities:Paranoid Schizophrenic, Introversion.
Powers:
*Boosted Immune System
*Better Eyesight (as compared to humans.)
*Somewhat Resistant to Telepathy, Mental persuasion or sanity altering magics.
Backstory
Born to a family of well-respected Armourers and Blacksmiths. Jeremiah's future had already been decided for him, he would continue the family business of making self-defense weapons and garments for the lovely inhabitants of Piltover. However, it was not to be. It was strange, Jeremiah was a skilled smith. He knew how to forge a billet, how to turn raw ore into a masterpiece. But alas, it held no interest for him. His interests lay in swordplay. From an early age, he would practice his swordplay on hay-stuffed training dummies.

Much to his parent's mix of horror and delight; he did not talk to the voices in his head when he smacked the training dummy with his wooden sword. Maybe this was the best thing for Jeremiah, to be a swordsman. But such a life is a risky one, fraught with danger. Wanting the best life for him, his parents decided to send him off to the Institute of War. And it was there that he was taught how to fight.
The Voices in Poor Jerry's Head
The voices that have plagued poor Jerry have never let up, not since day one. They started off innocent enough, just like him, but as he grew. They grew with him. Turning from silly jokes about the colour of a car to more serious topics. Like secret conspiracies to hunt him and his family down. Or that everything was his fault, that every horrible event that befell his family was his doing. The two voices that talked to him were named like this, Ed and UnEd. Representing the two sides of his brain, one for logic. And for emotions.

- - Ed, short for Educated. Is the calm and somewhat collected voice that keeps Jerry in check, when UnEd tries to spur him on like a teenager that discovered the internet and swear words. He is, however, the voice of paranoia, constantly reminding Jerry that everything is out to get him. Well, almost everything.

- - UnEd, short for uneducated, is the voice of sporadic decision making and assumptions. When Ed tries to spoil all the fun by bringing logic and pre-thought into things. UnEd will remind Jerry that although everything is bad and he can't change it, it doesn't mean he can't have a little fun.

Picture Reference:
i0XoF

Custom League of Legends Champion 'Kit' (I am doing this more for my sake :P And it's fun too)
Jeremiah Badger, The Crazed Smith
  • Passive - Fluxed Strike
Every 34 seconds (-1 per champion level) Jeremiah's basic attack becomes empowered. After channeling for 0.75 seconds, it will slow the target by 0.15% and place a stack of Flux on the target. Flux stacks last 3 (+1 per champion level) seconds.
  • Q -Double Strike
Jeremiah slashes quickly with his sword, striking the target once for 10 (+5% of Attack Damage) physical damage and then again for 200 (+10% of Attack Damage) physical damage. If the target has a stack of Flux, they will be stunned.
  • W -Heat of the Furnace
Jeremiah throws a small molotov cocktail in front of himself, dealing 40 (+25 % of Ability Power) to anyone hit. If the target has a stack of Flux Heat of the Furnace will deal and extra 80 true damage, and true sight will be given for 8/9/10/11/12 seconds (depending on skill level).
  • E -Field Repair
Jeremiah uses his smithing and tactical skill to bolster a teammate's defensive stats for 10 seconds (+1 per champion level). If cast on a low health teammate (under 25%), they will be healed for 2% their maximum health plus 100 (+25% of ability power).
  • Ultimate -Sudden Psychosis
Jeremiah temporarily loses all control, resetting the cooldown on both his passive and his Q. He gains 150 (+10 Attack Damage) as extra magic damage on his basic attacks. Every time Jeremiah is hit with an enemy champion's ability whilst in this state puts the cooldown of his passive down to 0.75 seconds and resets the cooldown of his Q.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I hope you have a good day!
- Warmest Regards
Andrew Young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back