• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to the Harmacy | 1x1 Interest Checks!

Harmacist

Humanoid Typhoon
INTRODUCTION
hello and welcome to my thread! i'm harmacist, and i've had an on-again, off-again relationship with forum roleplay for around seven years now. i'm nineteen, female (she/her), and a full-time student, so my availability is bound to be sporadic. even so, i should post a minimum of two replies per week. i generally stick to fantasy and sci-fi settings and prefer original plots, but i'm more than willing to dabble in fandom content provided the plot interests me!

GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
you must be 18+, no exceptions.
no one-liners or single sentences!
please have good grammar!
i'd prefer a partner of around my skill level (semi-lit).
i prefer m
/f with me playing the female, but i'm flexible!

PLOTLINES

currently, i have two fantasy plots open for rp! the first plot is fairly developed and polished, but the second could definitely use some extra thought. ( notice! both of these plots were written with a m/f pairing in mind, so my characters are female. )
Twenty years have passed since the annihilation of your people.

There was no war, disease, nor catastrophe. There were only the Gods your people so fervently worshiped, but they had not come to deliver them from their fate—they came to seal it. You survived the massacre by the skin of your teeth, but you never considered yourself fortunate. The anguished howls of every man, woman, and child that fell victim to the divine retribution will torment you until the day you join them... along with one, simple question; why?

What had your people done to deserve such a fate? They did not cavort with demons, nor did they practice the dark arts. So, what could have possibly provoked the divine to wipe an entire nation off the face of the Earth? Unbeknownst to you, the answer has been with you all along—it was you. You were the driving force behind the god's wrath, but it was not solely you they were after. No, they were after the soul taking shelter within you; an infernal serpent whose coils have been wound around your mind for as long as you can recall. The true nature of this spirit is unknown, even to you, but there is certainly enmity between it and the gods.

And it is intent on using you to execute its vendetta. Stoking the fires of your hate with its own, it successfully drove you to go on a journey to avenge your people, no matter the risk. However, could there be an ulterior motive to this serpent's ambitions? Who—or what—it is remains uncertain, and the same can be said for its true intentions. Regardless, you continue your pursuit without even a moment's hesitation. You couldn't care less about the spirit's motives so long as they resulted in the God-King's neck within your grasp.
unfortunately, this plot doesn't come with a teaser. ):
long story short, both (muse a) and (muse b) have an affinity for magic. the applications are up to you (for example, muse b, my character, is a pyromancer). the main conflict of the story is centered around the sudden capture and incarceration/possible execution of those magically-inclined. i have the skeleton of path for this one, so feel free to inquire!

INTRODUCTION
hello and welcome to my thread! i'm harmacist, and i've had an on-again, off-again relationship with forum roleplay for around seven years now. i'm nineteen, female (she/her), and a full-time student, so my availability is bound to be sporadic. even so, i should post a minimum of two replies per week. i generally stick to fantasy and sci-fi settings and prefer original plots, but i'm more than willing to dabble in fandom content provided the plot interests me!

GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
you must be 18+, no exceptions.
no one-liners or single sentences!
please have good grammar!
i'd prefer a partner of around my skill level (semi-lit).
i prefer m
/f with me playing the female, but i'm flexible!

PLOTLINES

currently, i have two fantasy plots open for rp! the first plot is fairly developed and polished, but the second could definitely use some extra thought. ( notice! both of these plots were written with a m/f pairing in mind, so my characters are female. )
Twenty years have passed since the annihilation of your people.

There was no war, disease, nor catastrophe. There were only the Gods your people so fervently worshiped, but they had not come to deliver them from their fate—they came to seal it. You survived the massacre by the skin of your teeth, but you never considered yourself fortunate. The anguished howls of every man, woman, and child that fell victim to the divine retribution will torment you until the day you join them... along with one, simple question; why?

What had your people done to deserve such a fate? They did not cavort with demons, nor did they practice the dark arts. So, what could have possibly provoked the divine to wipe an entire nation off the face of the Earth? Unbeknownst to you, the answer has been with you all along—it was you. You were the driving force behind the god's wrath, but it was not solely you they were after. No, they were after the soul taking shelter within you; an infernal serpent whose coils have been wound around your mind for as long as you can recall. The true nature of this spirit is unknown, even to you, but there is certainly enmity between it and the gods.

And it is intent on using you to execute its vendetta. Stoking the fires of your hate with its own, it successfully drove you to go on a journey to avenge your people, no matter the risk. However, could there be an ulterior motive to this serpent's ambitions? Who—or what—it is remains uncertain, and the same can be said for its true intentions. Regardless, you continue your pursuit without even a moment's hesitation. You couldn't care less about the spirit's motives so long as they resulted in the God-King's neck within your grasp.
unfortunately, this plot doesn't come with a teaser. ):
long story short, both (muse a) and (muse b) have an affinity for magic. the applications are up to you (for example, muse b, my character, is a pyromancer). the main conflict of the story is centered around the sudden capture and incarceration/possible execution of those magically-inclined. i have the skeleton of path for this one, so feel free to inquire!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back