• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings °~° Welcome to The Experiment °~° (Closed)

SilverRose

Sweetheart
Just a little bit to know I am on very regularly I do tend to write a good bit as long as content is given and unless a character is out of the scene (like they left) I prefer a turn based system so no one overlaps others all the characters in the story are teenages (it makes sense for the story) anyways onto the story

Welcome to The Experiment
In a orphanage a lot of teenagers we not getting adopted or fostered with a lot them obviously never going to get adopted the orphanage made a "deal" with a military testing sight the orphanage gets to get rid of the teens and the testing sight gets test subjects to try and make a superhuman

we are those teenagers who suffer the painful experiments and get powers they all now live together and are in fear of their powers they cannot control and the teens must let them experiement on them so they can one day escape

(I leave it pretty open so I can take ideas!)

I'm so excited! Thank you all for taking interest! I will actually start a chat very soon and close this pretty soon so we don't have way too many people i have a few friends who have already confirmed they want to joint so I'll start the chat! I'm so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back