• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA Year 2(ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Knight boi Knight boi You're quick; however; the ironic thing about your cs i that, your face claim has been used as an antagonist and is now currently dead. and there's a lot of ill blood behind that as well

Knight boi Knight boi You're quick; however; the ironic thing about your cs i that, your face claim has been used as an antagonist and is now currently dead. and there's a lot of ill blood behind that as well
Oh no!!!!! Wow didn’t see that coming I’ll go ahead and look at another face claim try to find something familiar to it, I’ve been thinking of an oc that looks like that but I’ll find something else.

I keep insisting with the kidnapper, that there is no real need to let me escape. If anything, i am happy to remain captured indefinetily.

I cannot access Discord still but I am VERY excited about how the RP is progressing. I will be making an attempt to get a Post out today.

Super glad to see that Marcus is back! Even if his heart doesn't beat anymore.

Posted. Also, I had to make yet another Discord Account. This time it IS linked to the Number and shouldn't be pulling none of the dumb stuffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back