• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (Year 2) (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kimiko.png
1661410372779.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey

Today was the day that the pair finally got to head to the DWMA. It was a new road for them to take, a new place to call home, and a place where they could sharpen their skills even more than before. Kimiko was excited, even if she didn't outwardly show it; aside from a hug to Kou once they found out the news. There were times where she envied her partner who outwardly used his emotions. He wasn't afraid of them, wasn't afraid to be open and show how happy, sad, or angry he was. Though she wouldn't openly admit that to him, despite being so close to the werewolf. Standing at the port at 6am, the pair waited. One more excited than the other. Why? Well that's because Kou decided to book a boat to the DWMA branch. Kimi was not happy with this decision because not only were they going to be late, but they were going to miss the whole full first day after being excited to arrive at the school for the first time. Kou's reasoning was because he 1: Wouldn't fit inside the plane and 2: He didn't wanna be in the plane anyways. In a way it was understandable but at the same time, their trip was going to take twice or even more times as long to arrive.

They boarded the boat, but it was obvious that the dark-haired female was not happy with Kouga. Her arms were crossed as she looked out to the sea with her amber eyes. Sure, the sight was beautiful, and the sea breeze was a whole other feeling. But it just barely eased her sour mood. I cannot believe he did this... We're never going to make it to the school in time. Traveling by boat is such a long travel... I'd be surprised if we make it even at the end of the day. after all, anything could happen. A storm could form for all the pair knew and make the situation far worse. Luckily that never happened and eventually Kimi had forgiven Kou and was talking with him and keeping him company. She couldn't be mad at that big oaf for a long time, in fact, she'd grow lonely. After being with him for so long, any moment without him for long periods of time would make her feel as if she was missing a part of her. Growing up together was a whole different kind of bond, which was why she was able to resonate with him so well once they found out she had been a weapon.

Nine hours later, they had finally arrived onto the mainland and Kimiko herself rushed to their destination to the best of her ability with her partner. With luck on their side, they were able to make it to the DWMA at roughly almost 4pm. But of course, they had to stop by the office to announce their arrival to the location. They were guided to their class, to which seemed that not only were they with tables of food, but also exhausted. The teachers werent kidding when they said the class went through a training today of capture the flag I suppose they take their training very seriously. Which is the kind of training I approve of. With almost an approved nod, she spoke with her partner while eyeing the class "Well this is our team. Already kind of feels like home with everyone around like this." they were soon introduced and Kimiko bowed respectfully to the class. "I'm Kimiko Hideyoshi, it's nice to be able to finally meet all of you." her voice was gentle but firm. She was very appreciative to be here in the flesh meeting her group for the first time. Hopefully her partner was too.

@LiterallyEveryoneLmao​

coollogo_com-14415383.png

__arataki_itto_genshin_impact_drawn_by_wamosukeda__sample-240c32177d6de1a5676a88c9bff4899b.jpg

Kou had felt her distaste for the situation he’d landed them in but the calamity of the waters and the actual knowledge of knowing he wasn’t up high in the sky in some flying bird machine was much more comforting. He’d endure a thousand slaps if it meant that he hadn’t been forced into it. At least this way, if the boat somehow capsized or crashed, Kou could carry Kimi and swim her a couple thousand miles back to shore. He truly believed he was capable of such a feat and nobody could convince him otherwise. Though, in the heat of the moment, Kou would undoubtedly do anything to ensure that she was safe, even at the expense of himself.

They’d be late, it was a surety. Though he didn’t quite mind as much as she did. The moment their boat docked, her steps were extremely brisk. It wasn’t hard for his long legs to keep up with her fast paced strides. Truthfully he found her grumpy ass walk towards the very obvious destination of theirs extremely amusing. So he remained back a bit, watching her prowl through the streets like she was on some sort of mission, holding back a hearty laugh that would’ve probably been seen as a death wish at the time. A death wish that Kimi would’ve acted on, he was one hundred percent sure of.

He’d offered to carry her up the stairs in weapon form but the glare he received was enough of a middle finger. He gave her an extremely wide grin and motioned ‘after you’ as he took the steps slowly and maintained his distance, ready to catch her if she happened to falter. She was always adorable when pissed off and that laugh he’d been trying desperately to keep down eventually came out as a loud cackle, one that almost seemed more of a howl than any human was capable of making. He smiled apologetically when she turned to throw daggers through him with her eyes. Thankfully they’d reached the top and that was enough to distract her from wanting to chuck him over the edge to plummet below.

As they navigated where they needed to, Kou let Kimi do most of the talking for them. It was surprising watching how easily she transitioned into the more American ways. The weapon of his had a way of fitting in where need be, so effortlessly that it always made him a tad bit envious. It wasn’t as easy for someone like him. The tables adorned with various foods made Kou’s eyes go wide. “ A buffet for me?! “ He exclaimed, looking around with an incredulous expression on his face. “ They shouldn’t have! I haven’t eaten since yesterday. “ He didn’t hesitate to reach over and pick up the biggest drumstick that caught his eyes, sharp canines digging into the meat and tearing it apart. Bone and all, nothing was spared. Despite acting like a total animal, he nodded at Kimi’s words and gave everyone a sly smile when his partner introduced herself.

Kouga Kigetsu. Just call me Kou if it pleases you. You can all partake in my welcome feast, I don't mind sharing. “ He wiped at his mouth, removing any leftover juicy bits that were lingering there.

Interacted with; Kimi Britt-21 Britt-21 and everyone else gathered around.​

1661661659917.png
Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Frankly their team losing the capture the flag match was entirely expected by Akron and he really wasn’t all too shaken up by the situation, unfortunately for Akron he had to change out of his previous attire with the whole, onesie/armour combo being replaced with a red and black tracksuit, resulting in another of those uncommon occasions one could observe a helmet-less Akron, his painfully neutral expression and scar covered face was visible to all alongside the long cloak of glossy raven black hair that flow behind Akron as he walked. He’d already eaten everything in the bento box that elvy had gifted him earlier but after the whole capture the flag situation Akron was still fairly hungry. So he’d decided to stick around and enjoy the picnic. occasionally glancing towards Nicholai who had seemingly defaulted back to speaking just Russian after passing out form the tear gas. It was somewhat interesting to observe all things considered.

and then their was the late introductions of another weapon miester another girl, it made him tense up as she addressed everyone with an introduction, Kimiko Hideyoshi.. her voice instantly made him extra worried luckily for Akron her partner introduced himself as well Kouga Kigetsu, attention shifting away form Kimiko towards Kou, looking at him up and down there was, something off about him though Akron couldn’t put his finger on it just yet.. maybe in the future it would make more sense. this did make his mind drift back to Izuma‘s showing… he was... poor he couldn’t help but be reminded of his months as Morika weapon... it would be a lot of work to make sure izuma was competent but if he didn’t Akron simply assumed he’d be moving on to another miester fairly soon. After a little longer of sitting, he‘d get up walking over to elvy. “You and Marcus did an excellent job admittedly I didn’t see much of it but i did warm them all” he’d comment his tone having a SLIGHT amount of amusement in it tho it was hard to tell.

1661661849868.png
Nicholai Balakin
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey mentions: Flintstone Flintstone The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne
when Nicholai woke up he was PISSED all of his tails thrashing about his face having an annoyed scowl across it ears dropped down as he had his arms crossed, as you’d expect if you almost got killed because seriously what the actual hell happened back there? did they not realise that could have killed him.. of course, they didn't realise it.. needless to say Nicholai was INCREDIBLY grumpy for the rest of the time.. his tails and ears still fully out as he'd not had the energy to retract them in fact since he woke up he'd not spoken a word of English to anyone. he was currently sitting down his arm crossed mumbling something under his breath. though his tune changed slightly waving at the two. "nu, mozhet byt', i khorosho, chto ty opozdal, propustil grebanuyu travku..." (well, might have been a good thing that you were late, missed out on getting fucking gassed...) Nicholai commened letting out an annoyed huff tho watching how Kou reacted Nicho couldn't help but laugh he was like a big happy dog.

"nu, ya dumayu, my delimsya, togda ne yesh'te vse, ya dumayu, chto nekotoryye iz drugikh zdes' mogut ukusit'" (well I guess we are sharing then don't go eating everything i think some of the others here might bite) hed commented again feeling a bit better thanks to the amusement Kou provided, though it did remind him, he'd still have to pay for dinner after loosing that Bet with Niko, with that in mind he'd have to talk to em later once he found out of Katerina was ok.

Last edited:
Ares.png
1661737377700.png
Mineczka Mineczka Kyuubey Kyuubey (Mentioned) but alas, @EveryonePrettyMuch

"This is why I hate sharing a bathroom with you when we need to get somewhere early!" shouted Ares as he approached the courtyard in a rush "I told you more than enough times we were going to be late! Want to know what you told me? "I'm almost done!". My ass that you were "almost done"!" he air quoted as he glared back at his weapon "Any longer and I'm pretty sure we would have missed the meeting altogether!" his voice was loud, almost booming as he forcefully shoved his hands into his pockets and grumbled while facing ahead. Ares hated to live with one bathroom, her baths were long, her showers were long, even getting ready was long. If anything, this girl has caused him to gain pet peeves against people who do the same exact thing. Was Céles his partner? Yes. Did he like her as his partner? Also yes. But man, was it super annoying when it came to personal hygiene time if she ever got to that bathroom first. He'd be damned if he even let her in first. The meister woke up early, and made sure to take early night showers because if not, he was fucked. A sigh followed by a growl that left his lips as the pair came closer to the courtyard. His hand pulling from his pocket and roughly running through his blonde strands.

"Next time, I'm leaving your ass home and you can find your way by yourself!" his eyebrows closed together for a moment as everyone from their supposed class came into view. Many different heights, styles, and more. To his amusement, it looked like some of them went through hell and back. Is this was Capture The Flag is like here at this DWMA? Lord Death wasn't kidding about this. Intense training to get the objective? Well he liked the sound of that, it meant the school cared about the physical abilities of the class, as well as their teamwork. Which was very useful in battle. He caught sight of a large male who was munching on a leg of whatever animal that was and was fairly loud much like himself. Claiming that it was his feast to the group. Which confused Ares just a bit I don't think that's right. Luckily the pair made it in time to be introduced by the teachers to the class.

Despite his uncanny looks to Alice Drake, he requested to keep his last name under wraps for now, despite his own partner using his last name. If anyone was brave enough to ask him if he was related to Alice, he would make sure to give them a second chance to retract the question. If they pushed, he'd admit it. Whatever they may thought of him when the time comes, he was going to deal with himself. If they wanted to judge him before getting to know him, then so be it. So this is the class you turned on, Alice? he thought while using one hand to half wave at the group.​

Last edited:
sample-1f67f2fb81905c40b757a260ec411989.jpg

sf-burlington-script.regular.webp

Text Speech: #734F96
Britt-21 Britt-21 @KindaEveryone

Days like these seemed to drag on for Céles, as she followed her partner, who, as per seemingly usual, seemed upset at her for her hygiene habits, 'Not like it's my fault I take care of myself... Would you rather I look like a disheveled mess?' She thought, hearing Drake's words shout their way across the courtyard, which he rushed across, both were very well late, however, despite this, Céles seemed to show little care, almost as if it was in some form of contempt of Ares, who she seldom ever referred to by his first name, preferring to call him by his last name, Drake, instead.

Thinking back on it, her morning shower was with good reason, while her meister woke early each morning, Céles remained up late at night, spending time in the basement of her shared home, singing songs in her recording room, or editing and mixing her songs, or, simply exercising. While she often debated taking her long baths or showers then, the one bathroom was next to Drake's room, and the walls thin enough she feared waking him, the last thing Céles wanted to do was interrupt his sleep at night, not for fear of his temper, but, simply out of courtesy, after all, the scissors found him adorable when he slept.

However, this morning was especially rough, her hair seemed to tie itself into more knots as she'd work out another knot, her eyes seemed to refuse her contacts, which fell to the floor a plethora of times, all the while, Drake was screaming his head off. To say she was upset would be an understatement, however, that would have to wait, as her eyes glazed over her classmates, each one so different in their own way, and quite a different sight compared to what Céles had expected. A scoff came from the raven-haired woman, as she approached Drake, placing a hand her partner's shoulder, following came a warm, confident smile, as her violet eyes met with his golden eyes, "Don't worry, Drake... You'll fit in fine. No matter what, okay?"

As much as he didn't show it, Céles knew her partner well, despite their seemingly constant squabbles, she knew where his mind went, the biggest point of contention for Ares, his sister, Alice. Céles didn't fully know the situation, but she also didn't need to know, it was not her place to pry it out of Ares, no matter how curious she was, and how much that curiosity chomped it to bits to know more... Her goal was simple, help Ares recover for now. After that, she wasn't sure what she would want, but, Céles would figure it out as she went, she always did figure things out on the fly.

Watching the class finish, a bright smile came over her face, as her eyes closed for a moment, as she raised a hand in a greeting to her new classmates.

cooltext391824726543401.png
Picnic Time!!

xinyan___genshin_impact_by_thunderalchemist18_degji86-fullview.jpgTheir teams defeat somewhat upsetted Yang a bit. This is because, the game ended just as Gracie and her were about to go up against one of the top meisters of their class. That would've been their first real fight of the school year and it was ruined. She wants to place the blame on the whole tear gas fiasco, but then that would've been somewhat wrong to just plan a pair for their entire team's lost. Right? I mean she knew, she would feel so good if everyone blamed Gracie and her for losing, so why would she want someone else feeling the same. Their team's lost was done as a collective. She decided to take this game as what it was intended to be, a learning experience. At least one the bright side, Grace was able to put her fancy glove to use outside of practice.

After cleaning up after the training exercise and tear gas outbreak, Yang put on her lil DWMA track suit and simply let her hair out allowing it all to flow. As they made it back to the school courtyard, after walking up those god awful stairs, her stomach started growling. Good thing for her, the school provided them with a picnic. But before they were able to indulge, the teachers announced four new students who arrive really late. There was Kimiko, who seem pretty kind. Then there was her partner Kou, who was definitely a rambunctious fellow, as he went straight for the picnic food before even introducing himself. "Well he's definitely something." Yang said towards Grace with an annoyed expression. "Gee thanks for sharing." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "It's crazy how he, literally just got here and he's the first one to grab some food and claim it as his feast. Should I go say something? I think ima go say something." She declared towards Grace, before stomping over straight up to Kou.

"Hey!" She called out to him, as she stepped up towards the very much taller meister. Noticing how tall this guy was and didn't like looking that far up, she took a few steps back before saying what she had to say. "You do know this is technically not your welcome feast right? I mean you literally just showed up late messing the entire day. This is for all of us who was out there during the exercise, in that heat. So can you maybe be a bit more considerate before just diving in, and claiming this food as your feast. Especially since there's kids over here, who I'm sure is starving, along with everyone else." Yang was annoyed and hungry yes, but she wasn't entirely rude speaking to Kou. She didn't out right just yell at him, cause she wasn't rude or mean enough. She spoke in a reasonable tone trying to get her point across. "I'm glad to have someone as rambunctious as you here, cause hopefully that comes with a lot of strength and a soul to match. With that being said, I'm Yang and I would like to grab some food just like you." She said grabbing a plate. "Where are y'all from?" She asked looking at Kou and glancing over at Kimiko.

_Line 213 _Line 213 Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21
@everyone_else​

cooltext390542763247758.png
Food and New Arrivals

6589bb2b134ccd8555e3365c2bc9a6f2.jpgToday's event was definitely an interesting one. His team's victory brought a small prideful smile upon his face. However, after the high of winning died off, he started to playback the entire thing in his head. He started to analyze the details of the capture the flag game, mainly thing surround him before everyone else. He realized his biggest error was not communicating with Lew and Lia about the sudden change of plans. He just simply went along with it. If a mistake like that happened out there in the field then he could risk getting someone hurt. Now he'll have to apologize to the pair for his mistake and reassure them that something like that won't happen again. During the whole quarantine/clean up fiasco, Marcus made sure the twins were all scrubbed down from head to toe. He didn't want either of them having any type of reaction from any lingering tear gas on them. He still couldn't believe someone blatantly fired tear gas canisters with no fucks given.

After all that was said and down, the three of them were all dress in their tracksuits and headed back towards the schools courtyard. Thankfully they had prepared a picnic for them, because the girl were getting hangry. And if you think they're sweet and innocent now, just wait for when the girls get really hungry. They turn to little monsters. As the group gathered around, he stood next to Lew and Lia as the teachers introduced two new pairs to the group. Kimiko, Kouga, Ares, and Célestine. "I wonder how long just about everyone will last." He said glancing over at Lew, who will most likely understand what exactly he meant by that. A good amount of students from last year left before things hit the fan. He hoped it wouldn't be a repeat but the truth is some folks aren't meant for this lifestyle as one may think. As Kou began eating the food at the picnic and declaring it his feast, the girls started to glare at him as their stomach growled. "Aniki." They both said sternly simultaneously. Hearing the tone in their voice, Marcus body started to tense as his eyes widened. He looked down at them both who were getting very hangry. "Go get us plates before, that giant eats everything." Their voices were very demanding and Marcus did not want them showing out in front of everyone. He simply agreed to their demands and waltz over towards the tables, as Yang just got done talking to Kou and Kimi.

Marcus didn't really say anything do to not wanted to start conversation as he was fixing their plates. He didn't want them to wait any longer, so he piled up two plates of finger food and fruit as well as two juices and two water bottles. He stuffed utensils, napkins, and the drinks in all of his pockets, making his pants sag a little. He quickly scurried off right back towards the girls who were starting to do their little happy food dance now that they were about to eat. After Marcus handed everything over to the girls they ran off towards Elvy and who was sitting in her corner and sat next to her eating and swaying their heads happily. They didn't even say thank you. Dodging a bullet, Marcus release a sigh of relief and looked over towards Lew and Lia. "Sorry about that guys, the girls get a bit feisty when they're hungry. Also, I want to apologize for leaving y'all high and dry back their during capture the flag. I gotta get use to this whole team leader thing. I realized that I can't make mistakes like that when were out their together on a mission. I don't need poor communication being the reason I got y'all hurt. So I won't be making a mistake like that again." Even though it was just a game, it was also meant as a learning experience. "If y'all ever want to train sometime as well, feel free to hit me up. I'm always down for anything."

Interaction: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Lew), BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage (Lia), Kyuubey Kyuubey (Elvy)
Mentioned: New students​

Elvena Stein

__skadi_and_skadi_the_corrupting_heart_arknights_drawn_by_rayla_rayla_illust__sample-00508a605...jpgThe white haired meister stood off to the side, hands rummaging about her body with precision to pluck at each tiny minuscule pebble of sand that she came across within her splayed hair. It was becoming rather OCD of her, a notion that she was paying far too much attention to. In truth, this was just more subtle proof that the woman was becoming unhinged. Usually this kind of thing wouldn’t work to vex her but it was doing an incredible job as of current. An irked sigh fumbled past her lips, crimson eyes coming to a close as she pinched at the bridge of her nose. By now the cuts along her porcelain skin, caused to allow her the use of her black blood during the ‘game’, were fully healed and nonexistent. Still, the feeling of them being there caused a hand to rub at them as if it was distressing. She rubbed and rubbed until that once clear skin was turning red much like blotches that were still scattered about from the tear gas. She wasn’t sure how long that would take to clear up but it wasn’t going as quickly as she might’ve hoped.

Her gaze was cast to the side, peering at the tables of food laid out for the students. They were gathered to re-energize and mingle with one another. Two things Elvena wasn’t exactly fond of at the moment. Her appetite was basically nonexistent and the desire to socialize was even less sought out. Hence her current position, as far away as possible from most of the group in hopes of deterring any attention towards her person. They’d won the game, though Elvy was denied the chance to truly duke it out with Grace and Yang. A disappointment that hung heavily. Those lips scrunched off to the side at the thought of being unable to enjoy the thrill that duel surely would’ve brought. As the other students were announced, Elvena found herself shrinking behind Takeshi, making herself even more scarce from wandering eyes. Despite wanting to hide, her arms found their way around his waist, frame leaning into his from behind rather sleepily. He knew she didn’t have much left until she crashed, it was only a matter of time. Maybe that’s why he stayed so close, or rather why she wanted him so close, so when the moment came, he’d be there to make sure she didn’t hit the ground and wasn’t alone while unconscious. The nightmares would plague her again, as they always did. It wasn’t just mental terrorism. There was something violent about the way it assaulted her mind and body. She had zero control and that was unacceptable. Takeshi made this easier though, his soul a beacon and a silent hum that acted as a lullaby to soothe her when it got intense. She was grateful for him in ways she’d never be able to express.

“ They’re coming aren’t they… “ Her words were mumbled as the sound was stifled by her face pressed into the curvature of his neck. She was referring to the twins, whose souls she could feel getting closer by the second. It was easy to pick them up, not only because she was familiar with them, but because their soul signature was so unique and there were two of them. One was rarely without the other. Elvena sighed, lips curving into whatever smile they could possibly muster in her exhausted state. Eggshell colored strands swayed off to the side as she tilted her head to show a pair of tired bloodshot eyes from behind Takeshi that were staring intently at the approaching twins. A hand appeared, waving with an enthusiasm that seemed highly uncharacteristic of someone like her, but nonetheless she always was happy to see them. They were a soft spot of hers, especially being twins like herself.

They didn't stay on them long as another person began to clear the distance she'd so carefully placed between herself and the others. However, like the twins, this face was also a welcome addition. " I'm hardly worthy of being warned about in this condition. " She said in a soft voice, which was clearly struggling to put out the energy to be heard. " Marcus on the other hand... " Elvena looked over at the other meister to marvel at him. " Ahhh, my second greatest creation. " The tone of her voice sounded like admiration and pride. " I didn't see you much. Were you guys hiding? " She inquired, tearing her eyes away from Marcus to watch the twins eating. " Your meister did know it was capture the flag and not hide n' seek, right? Even though that is a very thrilling game.. depending on who the seeker is. " It sounded like a jest but there was a sincerity to her voice that made it seem less so. The weird tug of her lips into an eerie smile was all that followed as she went quiet and watched him intently, waiting for answers and hugging Takeshi more in the process.

Interacted/Mentioned; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Twins/Yang The Elder The Elder Grace _Line 213 _Line 213 Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Izuma JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

1662095411681.png
Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Mineczka Mineczka The Elder The Elder JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
To Akron it was pretty clear elvy was incredibly tired from the game and all likelihood she‘d probably spent a few days awake begin with, so he’d not stay too long, his head gently swayed from side to side, glossy hair shifting like an ocean wave behind him. “I’d say your performance proved the contrary, but I am inclined to agree Marcus is rather impressive you certainly did an excellent job“ Akron nodded softly, lips curling down slightly scars that crisscrossed his face being pulled down just a bit as Elvy asked where he’d been for most of the match. “ iv never been much of a fan of hide and seek.. the games usually ended with me gaining some new scars“ Akron commented instinctively recoiling at the thought of it as he gave a side glance towards the twins enough to acknowledge there presence, however, unnerving it was. “As for where I was.. Izuma decided to run head first into the fog produced by Rue and J… I’d not intended on hiding but” Akron paused for an extended time, eyes locked onto Elvy‘s blue orbs meeting her own crimson ones, he’d let out a short sigh. “The whole situation Brought back memories of my second miester... Morika and our run-in with the clowns, bewildered clueless and ineffectual, liable to get themselves killed if they do not swiftly improve..” Akron tone was neutral lacking any hit of maliciousness or displeasure he was just being his usually brutally honest self.

“I have my doubts this partnership will last long much like the others, my record with keeping meisters is, poor.. I’m starting to think I’m iv just not found anyone I’m truly compatible with, but one day perhaps, I’ll find as permanent as yourself And Takeshi.” Akron finally finished speaking another small sigh exiting his lips, in his own way Akron was annoyed with his current situation. Though voice it did make him feel better, knowing Evly would listen and as a friend would understand, Akron finally broke eye contact and set the now empty bento box near Elvy. “though do get some proper rest and something to eat soon, Everyone else does seem distracted by the new arrivals so I doubt they will be too much bother“ Akron commented, a small smile replacing the slight frown before spinning around on the spot only now noticing another set of new arrivals. There was another girl, and a guy.. much like Kou there was something different about him to Akron, tho this feeling was different, he couldn’t accurately describe it, something akin to the anxiety he experienced when talking to woman.. but not heavy and filled with dread..more light? Yes that was right, light. It made him want to go up to them but. At the same time didn’t? His cheeks turning slightly red as he tried to work out what had gotten into him.. the blond boy.. maybe they Were a girl? Could that have been why? No.. he‘d not feel this way Akron just stared for a few seconds longer before closing his eyes, shaking his head a little.. the odd feeling subsiding and the redness upon his face fading quickly. “Hmm strange“ Akron mumbled to himself deciding to just lay down on the grass and stare at the sky as he tried to process it.

Once Katerina had recovered from the tear gas enough to understand what was going on, she learned that her team had won. It seemed a pyrrhic victory, however, as pretty much everyone had been gassed. This had the interesting side effect of putting the majority of the class in DWMA tracksuits. Her meister had started speaking Russian upon being brought back to consciousness and had not stopped to her knowledge. She had spent a while trying and failing to zip up the jacket on her tracksuit as she couldn't quite get the zipper past her bust. She ultimately gave up, reasoning the jacket would likely need to be removed almost immediately anyway, as it was August in the Nevada desert.

She had arrived at the picnic just in time to catch the introduction of the four new students. Kimiko seemed calm and in control. This stood in stark contrast to her partner, Kou, who had immediately gone for the food and implied it was his feast. Kat wasn't entirely sure whether he was joking or not. Ares seemed standoffish for some reason, while Celestine seemed friendly enough. All in all, they would likely fit in with the eccentric class quite well.

Kat had seen Nicho out of the corner of her eye speaking Russian and likely leaving poor Kou completely stumped as to what he was saying. She walked up to her partner and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey partner, you're still speaking Russian. I hope you haven't forgotten how to speak English, as that would make this partnership rather difficult," She would say with a teasing smile as he turned around.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho); Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 (Kimiko and Ares), Kyuubey Kyuubey (Kou), Mineczka Mineczka (Celestine)

Kimiko.png
1662437942387.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey

It seemed that her and Kou weren't the only ones who were late. In fact, there was a blonde boy who did nothing but scream at his partner and looked like he was pretty upset with her as well. That is understandable. Considering I had to deal with something similar. she thought as Kou claimed the feast as his and instantly dug in. The girl placed her hand on her hip and she let out a gentle sigh He'll never change. I mean look at him. He's using his poor sleeve as a napkin. it took a lot not to put her face in her hand while also shaking her head disapprovingly at him. A fox boy spoke up but the weapon had no idea what he had just said. What language was that? With the accent, she could guess but that would be rude of her. So she had left it up to speculation for now. ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ) Kimi's attention shifted back toward her partner who was already being told off by a much smaller woman who almost looked like a child compared to him. ( The Elder The Elder ) As a matter of fact, she was very amused and could find it quite comical with the significant height difference. While gazing over the rest of the class, a few of the guys were pretty tall so Kou would fit right in.

By seeing the reactions so far by her own classmates, she could tell it was possible they weren't so thrilled to meet new people right now. Mainly because all their energy was wasted by the battle they had accomplished earlier on. She wasn't offended, nor did she like the full attention to begin with. So she quietly moved towards the food and grabbed herself a plate while gathering a sandwich for herself and a slice of watermelon with it. With Kimi, she liked to grab what she knew she could eat and would decide later if she was still hungry before going for seconds. Once her food was gathered, she returned by Kou, finding him the most comforting at the moment. In a way, she didn't want to intrude on anyone's group or conversation. So for right now, I will just eat my food and have a conversation afterwards. The girl reached for the sandwich and began to eat silently while continuing her observation of her classmates. If only the weapon had an ability like soul perception. That way, she'd be able to look at their souls and see how unique they were to one another. After all, with everyone being vastly different on the outside, Kimiko could only imagine what the inside would look like.

"You shouldn't use your sleeve as a napkin, Kou...You know how hard it is to get stains out of clothes right?" she asked while raising her eyebrow and looking up at him.​

coollogo_com-14415383.png

__arataki_itto_genshin_impact_drawn_by_nalamicha__sample-765f2074a9be42d2951b7112f2624c60.jpg
Standing there with a huge grin and his hands now comfortably resting upon his hips, Kou stared at the class as they began to enjoy his amazingly prepared feast. It was only extremely benevolent of him to share with the other students. They were going to be comrades after all. What better way to make a good impression than to share food? At least, this had been his thought process until a wild haired girl approached him, daring to talk down to him as if he were a mere anthill and not the mountain he actually was. An eyebrow slowly began to rise, just one, as that smirk slowly faded with each passing second off his face. The meister let his gaze fall to settle on her very animated face. At first it seemed like she was some unknown foreign object, like one being shown some outlandish thing they’d never set eyes on before. Eventually he stopped staring at her as if she was just barking out gibberish in his direction and he chewed the mouthful of things she'd thrown at him. Her words and attitude was just a touch untamed but Kou found himself certainly pleased by her biting approach. His head was thrown back, cackling booming laughter being cast to the sky as he found this to be the only appropriate response to her words.

By all means, don’t let me stop you. “ He let out between laughs, resisting the urge to pat her on the head. Instead his arms crossed once more across his massive torso, body moving over to the side as if to allow her more room to pass by him so that she may start grabbing whatever her heart desired from the table behind him. The inquiry about their home was one that he expected he’d hear a lot, given the fact that they stuck out like sore thumbs, not only in attire but in other ways as well. A majority of the class seemed colorful though so perhaps they wouldn’t be as much on display as he assumed. “ Well, Yang, we’re from far far away. There's a humongous mountain there that is almost as astonishing and colossal as me. It comes pretty close. We took a boat to get here. “ Kou replied slowly, accent probably making his words sound more brutish and hard to follow. “ Kimiko wanted to throw me to the sharks because I refused to get on one of those air travelling contraptions. Granted those sharks would've made a great dinner. I love seafood. “ His grin widened as Kimi returned to his side with a plate of food that Kou could only describe as being a snack size portion. “ She even eats like a bird, no wonder she wanted to fly so badly. “ His words were said loud and proud, eyes closing as his smile got so big that it was about to burst from his face.

You’re worried about my clothes? Should I remind you what happens to them when I transform? Want me to do it? There's plenty of room to run around. I could always just take my shirt off if that pleases you instead, Kiko. “ His words came out excitedly, like a new thrill had just been presented to him.

Interacted with; Kimi Britt-21 Britt-21 Yang The Elder The Elder

1663125127280.png
Kimberly Artain
Kimberly was feeling extremely guilty for everything that happened. She ended up hurting a lot of people and this was just to be a training session. Kimberly’s head was hung low, a frown was on her face and her arm was wrapped around Lacey’s to try and give her comfort. She really wasn’t all that helpful in the fight anyway, all she did but hurt her own teammates. The guilt was just building up inside her and was probably gonna keep eating away at her until she apologized, which probably wasn’t gonna matter anyway. What was I thinking. I could of used smoke grenades or even normal grenades. Or even use my hammer form. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Kimberly thought this to herself determining the best way to apologize. I have to make up for this and apologize to everyone. Might as well get it over with.

Kimberly saw everyone talking and eating having a relatively good time but she knew some of them were a little ticked off, she sure would be. Kimberly walked forward, still holding onto Lacey, and cleared her throat. “Excuse me everyone. I have something to say to all of you. So please hear me out.” Kimberly took a deep breath. She could feel time slow down and her heart started to race. She though everyone was gonna hate her for what happened. “I wanted to apologize for everything that happened out there. I know a lot of you got hurt, some more than others. it’s my fault and I got a little competitive and decided to use tear gas. I feel really bad and I’m sorry. I hope that all of you can forgive me.” Kimberly dropped her head completely so she didn’t have to see everyone. “Lacey, I have to apologize to you too. You got a hurt as well because of me, please don’t hate me.” Kimberly whispered to Lacey where only she could hear.

Interacted with: Everyone

Ares.png
1663135174916.png
Mineczka Mineczka interacted /// Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 (mentioned briefly)

Ares felt a hand upon his shoulder and couldn't help but look over and spot his partner who wore one of her big stupid smiles. Why the hell is she looking at me like that? he asked himself as she started to reassure him. It was as if she was able to read his feelings: Which he absolutely hated when she did. She understood he had his insecurities, especially after what his sister had done. Though he did his best to never really verbalize it, it seemed that Céles knew no matter how much he tried. Guess that's why the two fit so well, she understood him more than anyone and he had the soul strong enough to bring her to great heights with hard work and dedication. While his amber eyes locked with her violet ones, the Drake knew better than to stare too long as he broke the contact and turned his head away with a dusting of pink on his cheeks. "Yeah Yeah." he managed to say as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "You'll fit in better than me. You're not the one who looks exactly like her." he began to draw in a deep breath.

It was released and he closed his eyes for a moment. I'm too nervous for this shit right now. he thought while his hand raised to the back of his neck and rubbed it. As soon as those eyes had opened once again, there was this strange feeling of someone looking right at him. Sure, while he was one of the new students, staring was to be expected. While scanning around, many of the students weren't looking at him aside from a very tall, dark-haired, male. An eyebrow raised as the man finally stopped staring and went to lay in the grass. Unfortunately, the first thing that came out of Ares' mouth after that was: "What the fuck was he staring at?" this came out almost like a mutter. Ares felt so irritable and he wasn't sure if it was because they were late or if something was bothering him in the back of his mind. Immediately after his words, he scoffed "Tch." he looked elsewhere as a girl began to speak up. From his position, it wasn't hard to see who was speaking up. One of his classmates who seemed remorseful for the situation she caused with earlier-in-the-day training.

"Looks like we missed something pretty big, Céles. Maybe I should thank you for making us late."
If tear gas was involved, no doubt he would have been extra pissed off right about now. Though, getting into training was definitely something to praise. That meant she took the training seriously, pretended it was an actual scenario that needed to be taken care of and she executed it. Sure, it may have hurt her class and went a bit too far, but it showed she could go through great lengths to achieve her goal. We may have not been there, but we forgive you. You did what you had to do. he may not verbalize it, but he'd surely think it. "Why don't you grab something to eat, shorty? I'll be here."

1661661849868.png

Nicholai Balakin
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey Flintstone Flintstone AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 Britt-21 Britt-21

more people showed up it seemed that there were a few people late least 4 of them another pair a rather annoyed blond male who seemed to be a bit pissed, as his partner for making them late were the newest additions to their group, Nicho attention was dragged back to Kou again he was getting called out for his shenanigans, only to respond with more amusing responses frankly his mood and skyrocketed to actually feeling pretty good about himself right now laughing into his tails as to not make too much noise. soon after his partner arrived her tracksuit not fitting properly so to speak, that to her chest size, least it’s wasn’t as bad as dealing with a huge mess of tails like himself. He’d simply turn to Katerina. Giving her a big goofy grin and shrugging “done with English for day“ he’d comment actually in English deciding to at least inform his partner of his current annoyance, as he turned to face her, giving her a quick hug, something that probably wasn’t overly appropriate but his time spent with Gabriel kinda resulted in that. before Katerina could get another word in after the hug he’d transform into a fox with a flash, frankly everyone had seen his currently odd appearance and none of them had attacked him just yet so it would be fine, the small fox scampering off jumping up upon the head of Kou and just perching their proudly, and with a cheeky smirk his own antics meant he almost missed the apology given by the girl who’d apprently been the one dumping tear gas everywhere, an apology wad fine and all but.. it still didn’t change the fact he’d almost died..

Llewellyn Artain-Galant

DWMA Courtyard
Following the resolution of the DWMA Capture The Flag activity, Llewellyn was surprised to discover that a large number of his classmates had been harmed by tear gas. Though, not nearly surprised as he had been to learn that it was the young lady who had unleashed the intense airborne irritant. He felt very embarrassed by the incident and felt the urge to apologize on Lacey's behalf, yet Llewellyn refrained from doing so. The young lady needed to grow on her own into a wonderful Meister and Llewellyn did not believe that would be possible if he stepped in to solve every small problem she ran into. If he did, then Llewellyn would be robbing the Galant lady of valuable real world experience. Still, it may be appropriate to find time to cook something for poor Nicholai. He deserves something delicious to brighten his mood after being subjected to that torture. The blonde male lightly nodded to himself to help reaffirm his mental plans, even if Llewellyn would more than likely need a moment later to fully remember the decision he made in this moment. Thankfully, before he could become too lost within his thoughts once more, something caught Llewellyn's eye.
"There is the young lady." Llewellyn declared for the benefit of his newest Meister, Lia. He then made a light gesture to point out Lacey's location with his hand as Llewellyn's blue orb settled firmly upon the girl's familiar golden blonde locks.

The young man quickly assessed the physical state of Galant's heiress, searching her for any additional injuries from today's activity or other such detrimental complications. After finding nothing wrong or harmful, Llewellyn spoke up again. "If you wish you may stay by the young lady's side until the end of the feast. I will be by to collect you three later." Llewellyn then made his way over to a less populated area of the courtyard with the intention to people watch, leaving Lia to decide whether or not to follow him. He hoped that by being removed from most of his classmates, it would be easier to gain minor knowledge of their habits and mannerisms, which in turn should hopefully assist Llewellyn in shielding them in the future. Llewellyn knew that personally interacting with his classmates, both old and new would hasten his understanding but he also knew that there was not nearly enough time to acquire the necessary in depth knowledge for every single individual. Additionally, it was simply more comfortable for Llewellyn to observe from a distance. He did not wish to awkwardly approach any of his classmates that he had yet to meet, mainly out of fear of seeming off-putting or creepy to them. Llewellyn was able to have a few short minutes in which he was able to observe some of the interactions occurring between his classmates before an individual approached him.

Marcus was given a light nod of acknowledgement and a small smile upon his approach and Llewellyn felt himself feeling happier when he turned his gaze to the other male. It may have been revealed that Marcus was reanimated to Llewellyn this morning but, to him it was almost a certainty that this friend of his was dead. To have Marcus here now, was a blessing that Llewellyn would not take for granted. He knew that hardly any Weapons or Meisters were capable of being brought back from their deceased status. Llewellyn was planning to inquire about Marcus's well being after being one of the victims of the Galant lady's decision but, the other male drew the blonde's gaze to the newest arrivals on the DWMA campus. "This year, at the least." Llewellyn declared in a firm tone as he let his focus shift from one new arrival to the next for the following minute, trying to memorize as much of their appearances as he could to help him identify them in the near future. He half listened to the two voices of the twins and only passively recognized the receding footsteps as Marcus leaving. The four were all so fresh faced and seemed untested, green to Llewellyn even if it was apparent that they had to have some combat training. Will they be able to handle the strain of the E.A.T. Class? They may think themselves capable but so too did the others... Llewellyn could not help worrying as his thoughts strayed to the classmates the class had lost within the last year. His worry then swiftly turned to alarm when Llewellyn's solitary eye strayed over and lingered its gaze upon the newest blonde male.

Alice?! A light throb pulsed painfully through his chest while Llewellyn intently stared at the young man. Llewellyn was disappointed in himself for not noticing the similarity sooner and now that he was taking more time to look at Ares, he only discovered more similarities. Thankfully, the newcomer was obviously male, meaning that his old Meister had not made a successful attempt to break out of her facility. Still, the feelings of panic, longing and pain lingered with pangs of guilt beginning to surface as well. Should I talk to him?... No, he does not deserve to have his first day worsened further still by my words. Blue continued to linger on the other blonde even as Llewellyn attempted to turn himself away from the newcomer's direction. It was difficult to ignore the growing, gnawing guilt that ate away at him when an individual who looked painfully alike Alice was within his vicinity. Fortunately, a distraction presented itself in the form of a returning Marcus and Llewellyn was well and truly able to remove his gaze from Ares's form...for now.
"Th-there is nothing to forgive." Llewellyn voiced in what he hoped was a more certain or confident tone than he felt in his lightly shaken state. Blue focused on his friend before him as he tried to bring order to his errant thoughts; a task that was made considerably easier by Marcus's latest offer. "Training? I believe we may have to take you up on that offer soon."

Llewellyn wanted to say more as he was shifting his thoughts more towards the idea of training with Marcus yet, there was another interruption that grabbed his attention. A rather loud, familiar scream this time. Though, before Llewellyn could think to panic again, the loud sound was followed by an elated feminine voice. "I could never hate you!" Lacey exclaimed, her voices travelling clear across the courtyard or so it seemed given Llewellyn's distance from her. "I am... glad they are getting along." Llewellyn said as he tried to figure out why the young lady was acting this way around her Weapon partner. Specifically, why Lacey seemed keen on suffocating the smaller white haired girl in her bosom with that large grin on her face. "I... I should see to rescuing Kimberly from the young lady." He hesitated for a moment even after stating his intention, uncertain of how to go about accomplishing his goal given the bizarre situation. After a moment of hurried consideration, Llewellyn still did not have a single good thought for placating Lacey but he continued onward towards the Galant lady regardless of this fact.

Interactions: The Elder The Elder - Marcus | BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage - Lia

Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 - Ares | AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 - Kimberly

A breath escaped Célestine's lips as Ares gave his retort to her, once again he compared himself to his sister... Being honest with herself, Céles was rather tired of this with him, always acting tough in front of others, often giving the appearance of a spoiled brat to the scissors... Yet, she wanted to help nevertheless, she couldn't really explain it well, but part of her just wanted to be there for him, and help him through the nonsense he puts himself through because of his sister, "But you aren't her, Drake. You may look like her, just like how I look like my siblings, but... You are you are not her. So, why not give others a chance? After all, surely I can't be the only person you hang around." She remarked, with a slight laugh and reassuring smile, he may not always accept her help, but by Death, she was going to give him that help.

However, she could notice the sets of eyes coming upon the two, the first glance, was... A boy, long black hair much like her own, though his was straight compared to the waves that she had, though he had quite the babyface, Céles pondered if he was a Kabuki actor of sorts, as he definitely had the look of one, despite his look, she couldn't read him well, though soon enough he glanced away with a redness in his cheek. Nudging Ares, Céles laughed a little, keeping her eyes towards the raven-haired man, "Look at that, Drake, you already have a fan!" She joked, as her eyes soon gazed over to the next set of eyes, a woman with raven black hair, just like the man earlier, though her glance seemed to be more of an acknowledgement as opposed to the other man, as her eyes would be set on Céles, a bright smile and wave would be given, at least one of the two need to have some courtesy...

The next one was... Interesting. A blonde male with an eyepatch, he seemed to look at Ares with obvious concern at first, guilt, fear, panic, all were readable just from his face alone... 'I see what Drake means now... His sister must've done a number to him...' She thought, as her legs seemed to carry her forward to the grouping, and towards the other blonde man, though she stopped as he seemed to attend to another meister. Pausing for a moment, she turned to her Meister, whose words still reached her, "Yeah, if Tear Gas was involved... I'd hate to see you in that pain, I still remember when that pepper exploded in your face." She replied, before giving a small look, "And 'shorty' isn't a proper term for someone barely under your height. Don't make me sign all your documents with an I in your name again..." A playful response from a while back, it was obvious the two actively attempt to annoy each other, but, they trusted each other, and Céles knew it.

Ferra and Torr

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13
Mentions: Mineczka Mineczka Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Ferra pouted a little as Katerina rather quickly and skillfully blocked what would have surely been quite the hefty blow from connecting with Nicholai, had the crafy fox himself not had a way out of it of course! "Aww...c'mon!" She complained. Yet, she wasn't able to complain for too long as the gas that Kimberly and Lacey had fired off in every direction. She had been too busy trying to bonk the poor fox to realize what was going on until it was too late. She would soon drop Torr while dropping to her knees hacking and wheezing with her hands brought up to her eyes to shield them. Torr after forcing sand everywhere from connecting with the ground shifted to his human form and more or less wrapped his huge frame around Ferra to shield as much of the gas from her as he could. Luckily for him gas inhalation was kept to a minimum due to the sack over his head. Effects from it in general seemed to be minimalized as well, or at the very least if it was causing him severe enough irritation he didn't let it show. "Thank you Torr." Ferra eventually managed to squeak out while the man grumbled a little in response. Regardless, it seemed he was trying to keep his exposure to the gas as minimal as possible.

Which, given it clouded the entire area, was a pretty impossible feat already. He maintained his position even as Marcus claimed victory against them until the medical team showed up to safely escort everyone away and treat them.

Once everything was said and done Ferra sat atop her large companion dressed in a DWMA T-Shirt and shorts. It definitely bummed her out that her favorite outfit had to undergo cleaning and she was forced to wear this...but it was better than wearing teargas coated clothes all day, that was certain. Besides, the buffet seemed pretty nice too! Definitely welcome after stressful and exhausting first day training, even if it was pretty fun up until the point she'd gotten gassed. Speaking of which she was ever so often shooting tiny glares over at the duo. She knew it was an accident, probably, but still! She barely got to show everyone what they could do!

She wasn't really that angry though and would likely get over it pretty quickly. For now though she just stayed silent watching everyone gather around and talk as well as eyeing the food to see what she wanted to eat first; and needless to say Katerina's current attire didn't go unnoticed much like when everyone was first introduced. What could she say? She wasn't just going to ignore a nice view! She did keep an eye out for the four new students that were supposed to be showing up soon as well quite curious to meet them. Luckily they didn't take terribly long into the festivities to show themselves...and in the case of Kou already start to cause a ruckus. She couldn't help but to giggle, especially at the exchange between him and Yang. She found Kimiko to be strikingly beautiful, though pretty intense too...definitely someone she would have to be careful around. Kou seemed just as intense too though on the totally opposite end of the spectrum. Whereas Kimiko was the kind of intense that would chide you for the most minor of mistakes Kou was the kind of intense that had the capacity to easily annoy certain kinds of people...including his partner from the looks of things.

With Ares and Celestine showing up shortly after it would seem everyone that was supposed to be here for the time being, was here. It also seemed to be another man that dressed in armor. Akron and this guy should totally have a battle or something... was the first thing that came to her mind. C'mon. Two guys that dressed kinda like knights duking it out? That would be cool!

Needless to say such a skirmish was playing out in Ferra's mind at the moment even without really knowing how either man fought or what they were capable of, it didn't stop her from envisioning the traditional sword on sword combat! Her rather amusing fantasy of the 'onesie knight' battling a man dressed as a real knight was brought to an abrupt end as Kimberly apologized to all of them for causing such a big mess. "Ehh...it's alright! I probably would have caused a massive sandstorm soon enough anyways!" She called out giggling and grinning a little. Had she gotten to show off everything they could do there definitely would have been enough sand in the air to cause some problems of its own...one way or another people probably would have been choking on something.

Soon, she decided to climb down off of Torr and make her way over the buffet area to both grab herself a plate and be closer to all the fun and discussion, but mostly food...she was pretty hungry! Torr was as well though opted to wait until later to get some food. He knew his own appetite and didn't want to end up eating most of what was there before everyone else got a chance at a meal.

~TWO WEEK TIME SKIP~

September 12, 2022

After the first two weeks of school starting the DWMA has sent Squad A through D of E.A.T. class on team missions to handle an outbreak of disturbances. It was predicted that each case has a high chance of creating a Kishin. It is up to the students of the E.A.T. class to investigate these disturbances and put a stop to it, to the best of their abilities. Each squad was called to Lord Death’s chambers for their briefing one after another. Each team will be provided transportation from DWMA to aid them in their missions.

Squad A
“Squad A, there’s been reports of mass murderers on the loose within the foggy night streets of London, maybe even the old tunnels as well. Squad A, you’re being tasked with finding these killers and stopping them. The catch is, these killers are really monster type beings pretending to be infamous killers from movies, games, and even the real world. They might even have disciples of their own running around aiding them in their carnage. They are known to be highly active at night, while nonexistent during the daytime, so I would wait until the darker hours to investigate and pursue them.”
I_OuqY6ZmkXHOLzaMBpFaQ0V65hAJmnlQMIxRMwaPEIjlWsuWZe_cCnZhv-UlGzxZXe14mkV5xWwIrmTievJI54Mz7gdmgvcJkh106lRZDiyt-ZHqeyfmDj6fwN3XWAagM8oNuVh2J2e47BuPEl-RJHrva42D6oazb1MxytzbWbI4axWanSvtG9L6w

Squad B
“Squad B, there’s been reports of an insane amount of madness spikes appearing from the abandoned Rockwood Asylum for the Criminally Insane in Kingston, Canada. Our spies have noted some suspicious activity going on within the asylum. They said they heard screams coming from within. There’s been signs of kishin eggs appearing before mysteriously disappearing within the asylum. Look into this matter and report back what you find.”

1664725429641.png 1664725472750.png

Squad C
“Squad C, I can’t lie and sit here telling you that you have an easy task ahead of you. There’s reports of a squad of meisters and weapons from this academy, just like you, going rogue and hunting human souls. They decided it was easier to get powerful by devouring human souls rather than kishin eggs. Hunt them down and stop them. I’ll leave it up to you on whether you want to capture them dead or alive. They seem to have moved West putting distance between us and them. Find them in a village within Japan. I’ve plotted their last known location down via gps coordinates within your mission folder.”

Squad D
“Squad D, you all are heading south towards the bayous of New Orleans, Louisiana. There’s reports of people going missing and human remains appearing floating in the water. I fear it’s more than just basic human murders. You're tasked with investigating this issue and putting an end to whoever is behind this. Do try your absolute best to save whatever souls you can from suffering the unfortunate peril others have fallen victim to already.”

-Notes-
This arc is mostly player driven. You all have control of your situations and how smoothly or how troubling your squad missions can go. Kyu and I have already picked out the art for you enemies and what you'll be facing. So we'll keep them on hold for now. If you must, use the team channels in discord to coordinate your post or plan out what you guys want to happen while on your missions. To help nudge you in the right direction, the team captains for each squad will make the first initial post then after that it's all free game. So Kyuubey Kyuubey _Line 213 _Line 213 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat post away. And everyone else be sure to be creative and have fun. Also if things starts to drag for some squads a gm post will be made pushing you in the right direction.

Jackaboi Jackaboi JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Britt-21 Britt-21 Exanis Exanis RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 Flintstone Flintstone The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Mineczka Mineczka Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
cooltext390542763247758.png
Arkham Asylum
1664727285341.pngAfter hearing Lord Death was sending the students of E.A.T. class on team missions, Marcus was met with a feeling of mixed emotions. At first he was excited, because this was his first mission with the twins. They’ve spent months training and bonding together, so you can imagine the trio's excitement knowing it was finally time to show off their skills for real. However, this was also his first mission as team leader, so of course some negative thoughts and some self doubt came to mind. In the past the team missions he’s been on were a bit traumatizing for some. The first one ended up injuring his partner’s girlfriend for some time, and the second one was an all out disaster. Dude died, and people got severely injured. He couldn’t help, but think of the shit that went down in the past. Good thing for him that he is the type to learn from past mistakes. He wouldn’t let an incident easily hunt home and weigh him down, he’ll use that as his strength and work around it. Luckily for him as well, his new team is filled with strong students who survived last year, and managed to keep going. They all have that drive to move forward, which can definitely come in handy if need be. The only downside, is that their team dynamic is still fairly new, which means this mission can either make ‘em or break ‘em.

The team was heading off towards an insane asylum located in Canada. Which is ironic since someone they know is currently locked up in one. He couldn’t imagine how something like this could affect the mind of someone on his team. To make travel easier for all the teams, the DWMA provided travel arrangements for them all. To alleviate Team B making a 38 hour drive from Nevada to Kingston, Canada, they were given a flight taking them to an air field nearby in Kingston. From there, a military transport truck took them straight towards the insane asylum where one could feel a dark aura looming over the place. Upon his arrival, Marcus finished sending out a text to each of the team captains wishing them luck and telling them to make it back in one piece. “Alright gang, we’re here. Let’s get this show on the road.” He said. “Yaaaay mission time!” The girls said excitedly, following behind Marcus as he exited the back of the truck, helping them on their way out. It was around midday and the truck parked right in front of the asylum. Marcus took a couple of steps forward and looked around. So far the area around them was clear, but there was this eerie feeling looming over him. It somewhat reminded him of the mansion of last year.

He walked around the truck straight up to the soldier in the driver seat and said, “Thanks for the ride dawg. Wait here, this shouldn’t take long. But look, at the first time of trouble heading your way, give us a call and get the hell outta here.” With those final words, he knocked on the driver’s door with the side of his fist, and turned towards everyone else. “Alright everyone, we truly don’t know what to expect once we step inside, so everyone be careful and keep your ears and eyes open.” He then turns towards the girls and nods his head. “It’s time.” he said simply, causing them to nod their head in response before instantly they switched into their weapon forms. “You guys don’t have to switch just yet if you don’t want to. Just makes things easier for me so I’m not playing babysitter while on a mission.” He said, rubbing the back of his head. “We’re not babies Aniki!” They retaliated aloud. “Yeah, well you ain’t older enough either.” He said in response as he looked around at the asylum. “The report said this place is supposed to be abandoned, but then again ain’t nothing really abandoned especially when folks died there. I did some research and apparently most of the people admitted here also died here as well. So don’t no one cry if you see a ghost.” He said, chuckling with a grin. “Our plan of action is to investigate and report back what we find. We'll search this entire place high and low. In the research I saw mentioning of underground tunnels, so let's keep a look out for those.” He reached into his cargo pants pockets and pulled out three walkie-talkies. “We’ll use these to communicate if we get separated too far. ” He said passing one to Elvy and then Roselia. “If things tend to go south, make sure you stay close to your partner just in case. Any questions, comments, concerns before we step inside?” He asked, looking around.

Last edited:
Grace Amadeus Fugue
Mountain Village
Interacting with: Team C

It was a weird thought, waking up day after day and, somehow, still being in charge of Team C after Omega's disastrous showing during the mock battle. The longer things went on, the more the oft-despondent meister figured that the Academy had simply neglected to tell her about their intended changes, leaving her to find out one way or another that things had been shuffled around into teams that would actually somehow work.

Or, alternatively, perhaps that was, more accurately, her hope; the moment that her group had received their assignment, in their prior configuration, and with her at the head, the only thing she could sense was trouble. A failed team on a difficult, international mission with practically no oversight?

The girl pursed her lips as she glanced around their unfamiliar surroundings. One thing was certain--this mission was either going to make or break Team C.

Lanterns rattled in the wind of the airy mountain village, their flickering, struggling glows contrasting sharply with the distinct lack of life and human movement down the road of the upward settlement. Similarly-lit portholes were few and far-between, small pinpoints of internal signs of life--though whether such signs spoke truly had yet to be seen. The picture the desolate village painted was far from a positive one; had the group arrived too late to prevent the worst?

Light drops of rain slowly began to trickle down from overhead, clunking lightly against tiled roofs and threatening the skin and hair of the unprepared with stinging cold--though depending on how heated and winded some may have been from the trail up the mountain, perhaps the sudden drop in temperature may have been a well-welcomed thing. Of perhaps greater importance, however, was the sheer sense of eeriness that assaulted the immediate senses, bathing the group in unease as they could not help but feel more and more alone the further they drew into the village. Not a passing glance, not a footfall--it was as if they truly were the only ones there, even with their supposed adversaries taken into account. Had they already completed their harvest--or, worse, was the Academy's information merely wrong?

Only one way to find out.

Slowly, Grace removed one earbud from her ear, letting the black cord dangle downward as her other hand moved for her pocket, producing one of her usual sticks of pasta as she tucked it in her mouth with a sigh. Her little bout of mental preparation completed, she then moved to briskly pull the hood of her jacket upward, ensuring she was properly protected from the incoming rain as the team observed their intended haunt. "...The big thing to keep in mind is that based on what we were told, this isn't a single enemy," she stated in her usual, flat tone of voice. She felt strange doing so much as laying out information, let alone a plan, considering how poorly things went last time. Were they even going to look to her for what to do in the first place? She sure wouldn't blame them if they didn't. "It's an entire team--one just like us. We should assume that there's going to be at least one pair for each of ours." She turned, flicking her eyes over the assembled crowd as she observed each meister-weapon grouping. "That means that until we find them and know how they're organized, we should stick together. The last thing we need is to split up and let more than one pair catch one of ours alone, or end up facing off against bad matchups when we could have forced their hand at the outset."

She paused, biting down prematurely on her pasta stick. Was she nervous? She never seemed it... "It'll slow us down a little bit if we have to search the entire village, but if they've already moved on then there's nothing we can do about it. If they haven't, then as long as there are people alive for them to hunt around here then we have a chance to run into them. So, first thing's first--we look around, and see whether or not there's still any survivors. That tells us whether or not they're still kicking around, whether we might be early, or whether we're wasting our time here..." Another pause. "...It's better that we do this low and slow. If we rush in and split up, even if we're trying to save as many people as we can, that leaves us exposed. If we mess this up, they're only going to go out there and reap even more souls than they would if we handled this one step at a time--and that's without thinking about what they could do with the souls of a few meisters and weapons. Everyone get that?"

Last edited:
1664770560806.png
Gwen Wheeler, Captain of Team D currently in a motel in New Orleans, USA

Having been raised in the Midwest, and lived in the arid desert of Nevada for over a year now, Gwen had assumed she was more than acclimated for higher temperatures. New Orleans put her in her place faster than any vehicle the team captain had ever driven. Dry heat was one thing but humidity? It the thing of evil! It felt like she was stuffed inside a sauna 24/7 and could barely breathe! It was pure blasted misery! Even with the Dark Irina's AC on full blast the whole drive she was casting her meister glances. How in the sweet name of the brake pads was Cami ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ) able to wear those robe like outfits even back in Death City? Surely she was sweating more than Gwen was, right?

Personal comfort had to wait however. With Squad D checked into the local motel it was time to plan their mission in New Orleans!

"Ok team, lets go over what we have." Gwen had been given the files they had on the recent murders and set up as professionally as she could. She was more use to looking over blueprints, but for the sake of being team leader she tried her best to make this look official.

Squad D was gathered in Gwen and Cami's room, atop one of the two beds was a map of the city and the surrounding area. Pins were placed in each location a recent body had been found and an image of the victim was next to it.

"Every discovered body that has been a likely victim for a kishin has turned up OUTSIDE the city in the water. So the first thing we need to figure out is if this kishin is luring them out to the bayou or are they striking within the city limits and dumping the corpses to try and hide evidence? Either way this means our prey has some brains to them still. Enough to understand attacking in broad daylight is stupid. So we pick up the trail, we figure out where these victims were last seen alive. We need to find some kind of link, something each case has in common to start figuring out where this thing is hiding and how its picking targets." she said laying out the bare bones of their plan. Sure it was basic, but they didn't have much intel to go on at the time. You can't make a car from nothing but ideas. You needed details, plans, tools, and parts. They needed more information before they could figure out a plan of attack to defeat this evil plaguing the south.

"Any questions or suggestions?"

J(eremy)
J withheld a yawn as he stretched whilst waiting in front of the hotel that the Academy had reserved rooms for them in. After the debriefing, Team A had been given a few hours to pack their things if they hadn't, and sent off to the airport for a 10 hour flight all the way to London. Now, the flight itself was quite nice, first class, with all the bells and whistles that come with it. Normally, you'd think that J and Rue would have been on that flight with their fellow students, but Rue had taken one glance at the glint in J's eyes and made an executive decision that very likely saved hundreds of passengers from an immense amount of stress and heartache. Instead of trapping those passengers in a confined space with the menace that is J, Rue had simply called her family and had them ready one of their private jets for a trip from Death City to London, effectively biting the bullet that is dealing with J for an extended period of time with nowhere to go.

Given that they didn't have to deal with many of the issues that came with dealing with regular flights, J and Rue had actually arrived a little earlier than the rest of their assigned team, and while J had wanted to go around and commit his various shenanigans upon this new playground that was put in front of him, Rue had put her foot down. She had said, in no uncertain terms, that since he had demanded entertainment and didn't let her get enough rest on the flight, she would be taking a nap in her weapon form, and he would be giving the debriefing that she had managed to cobble together in the little free time that J was willing to bestow on her on the flight over. Normally, if this was anyone else, J would have blew a raspberry at them and skipped off to do something that caught his attention, but since it was his adorable partner that was slowly coming out of her shell, well, he'd give her it just this once.

So here he was, standing in front of the hotel, having already checked in and tossed both his and Rue's bags in their room. Perking up when he finally spotted the rest of the motely crew, J began waving wildly at them, his smile widening as he did so. As they they approached him, he spoke up, swaying side to side in place as he did so, "Well, well, well, lookie here! Y'all made it safe'n'sound! Anyhoo!" Clapping his hands, he beamed at them, looking like a picture perfect tourist about to embark on a sightseeing adventure. "I know Rue was supposed ta do a lil' brief-debrief powwow for all a' us, but unfortunately, she's still a lil' bit tired from dealin' with me on tha flight over, an' is takin' a lil' catnap in our room, so! It fell ta' me ta' give this briefin', aight?"

With a twirl in place, J suddenly had a few maps, one modern and another older looking version, in his hands, enough so everyone could have one of each, and with a flourish passed them out to anyone that wanted one. "I looked over tha info that Lord D dropped on us, an' some a' the things Rue found, an' cobbled up some marked maps for y'all. It's got all tha sightin's an' all the killin's. Big ol' refresh, we gots a buncha copy-cat killers poppin' all 'cross London, an' it ain't just real-life killers they be mimicin'. They're goin' all in on media too, horror movies, games, mythology, ya think it, they probably did it. No clue on tha numbers, an' maybe some unaffiliated killers are takin' this chance ta get their rocks off too. Ain't a single peep a' 'em when tha sun's up, but come night, we got ominous fog an' spoopy murders." Holding up his own modern map and opening it towards the rest, J began point out various spots that were marked by him on it. before pulling out the other map, showing that it had markings on the same spots, holding the two up side by side as a comparison. "In these coupla spots we got entrances ta' tha ol' London tunnels. Notice how there's more killin' happenin' around the entrances to tha tunnels. Theory is, they're either usin' the tunnels ta get 'round, or they're usin' somewhere down there as an HQ."

Shoving the maps back in his pocket, J grinned at the others and bounced in place. "Our mission is ta hunt 'em all down an' end 'em, plain an' simple. Issue though! London's 'bout twice tha size a' New York City, an' even if a lot a' tha killin' is goin' down here in Central London, we still got some a' tha killers on the outer edges a' tha city. Point is, we got a whoooooooole lotta ground ta cover, an' I don't expect us ta find 'em tonight. Bright side though, we got a few hours 'fore nightfall, an' I've heard London is an amazin' city ta visit! Y'all can drop yer stuff off an' either kick it for a bit, go out an' do yer own investigatin', or even just go an' enjoy tha city itself for a bit!" Reaching into a different pocket, J produced a group of smartphones and passed them out as well. "Rue wasn't sure if y'all had cell service here, so she told me ta get a' couple a' disposables an' add all tha numbers ta each a' 'em. Come night, expect a call from either me or Rue tellin' y'all tha plan from there, an' naturally if y'all find anythin' holler at tha rest a' us, yeah?"

Stuffing his hands back in his pockets, J tilted his head from side to side while grinning at them. "That should be 'bout all a' it! Any questions, thoughts, concerns, deviations, intentions, an' or desires? Oh! An' don't forget ta thank Suger Mama RueRue fer tha phones an' tha map, it's only polite~!"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Phayne Phayne The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Flintstone Flintstone

Ares.png
1664782237041.png

Well, the picnic went well. At least he assumed it did. Yeah he had some stares in his direction, some pained, some questionable. There was nothing he could do to change it other than take action. After all, actions speak louder than words and he was more than willing to take that saying to another level. Céles was right though, even if he did look like her, he was not her. He was different. Grumpy, but different. Two weeks had gone by since then and the class already had missions set out for the teams. Within those two weeks, he tried to get to know his team, whether it was quietly or actually interacting with them on some level. Ares learned rather quickly that the brunette who stared at him the first day was within that team. He was a weapon named Akron, big fella, even as a weapon he was quite large. His meister partner was Izuma, a blonde haired man who was cooler than a cucumber. ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ) Then there was Camilla - a redheaded and cute lil meister - and her partner Gwen who was an orange-haired weapon partner who was basically 2 meat grinders on a stick - Chainsaws if you wanted to be more precise- and quite the master of building out a car she called...Dark Irina? Somethin' like that. ( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Jackaboi Jackaboi )

Squad D was the name of the team, simple, sweet, easy to remember. They were sent off to New Orleans, Louisiana. Not a place he was expecting to be their first big team mission, but alas, he had no complaints. People going missing and human remains appearing in the water sounded like a mass murderer to him, but considering the lack of many things and the state of the world, he had no doubts about someone collecting souls till they were large enough to become a Kishin. Save and destroy. Those two reasons were on his list of why he was here, granted there were more, but those were up there. They had been easily transported once they were to depart and were now set up inside a motel. Despite having different rooms, they all were huddled into Gwen and Camilla's room and going over plans. At first, the blonde was quiet, one arm crossed his chest while the other rested upon it and his fingers rested in thought upon his chin. She really thought this out fairly well. Getting ahead of the game with the pins and pictures. On the ball and organized, this satisfied something within his mind though he dared not to mention what.

Then he noticed something that could possibly be useful, though could be useless at the same time. "Gwen," Ares spoke up, looking from the map and to the weapon "You're onto something with finding the last known living locations of the victims. It could give us a radius on where the kishin could be operating out of. But if you're looking for something along the lines of common traits as to why they were picked to die, take a look at their appearances." he nodded towards the photos "What's the common repeating factor? What's missing from them, other than their soul that is?" his other arm finally crossed with the other. They didn't have much, such as times of the bodies being discovered, so he couldn't ask things like that. "Also take into consideration of how frequent these are being discovered. Are these bodies being found every day, every other day? If we can figure that out, we can figure out when it's next attack is."

Rue Sivogn

IMG_4945.jpg
A rustle of the sheets, their softness tickling her face is what first tugged her from the deep depths of sleep. Its hold was strong, the exhaustion much stronger than normal, but eventually reality and the world around it won. Rue laid there for what seemed like an eternity, eyes closed but definitely awake now. If only she could sink into the comfortable bed that she laid upon but the duties placed upon them weren’t going to solve themselves. With a sigh, those lids finally lifted from their peaceful place, hues settling on the empty room. That once content noise turned to one of disgruntlement as she thought of all the horrors that J might be letting loose in London. Then regret settled in.

Maybe I shouldn’t have allowed myself to rest… “ She murmured from beneath the covers, throwing them off of her in a swift motion as her feet found the cold hardwood floor. Sliding off the bed, Rue peered at her suitcase, stumbling over to it sleepily and flipping the locks on it open to reveal a few outfits. Some seemed casual, the others not so much. Her hands were delicate, grasping a blue garment that was much darker than the ocean colored strands of her hair.

She reached for a few other things to compliment the fabric within her grasp, trotting over to a chair that was positioned in front of a big oval mirror. Rue gazed at her features for a bit longer than normal, a tired expression slowly twisting into a more confident one. “ Gotta look the part. “ She reminded herself, flipping open the box of makeup she’d laid upon its pristinely pearl surface before she’d collapsed in the bed earlier that day. The minutes ticked by as she played with her hair and put a bit of color on her porcelain skin. “ It’ll just have to do. “ A pair of heels were slipped on which only boosted her height by a couple inches, her balance in them unwavering as she came to a stand. Her hair was tousled but put up in a neatly done up do, the azure dress revealing but still leaving much to the imagination. A bit of expensive jewelry glimmered at her ears, wrist, and chest; attention grabbing at its finest.

The curtains were closed but Rue drew them back a bit, staring out at the blanket of stars that were lights scattered about the city. It was beautiful. There was something nostalgic about their destination. Parts of London seemed to be trapped in their own era, unchanged by the world around it. Rue could explore it for days and days and still be amazed by it. There was a darkness lingering, creeping within the alleys and shadowy corners untouched by the glow of the streetlamps. Leaning over, Rue grasped the phone and slid it into a small purse, a chain securing it over her shoulder as she made her way down to the lobby and casually out the door.

Her shoes clicked against the cobblestone beneath them, a path that could be treacherous to one who was inexperienced in wearing such shoes. Rue, though, felt a natural inclination to heels. And so those steps continued, unhindered by the uneven and rocky terrain beneath her. A bask of light reflected off her pale skin as she pulled out her phone, a text being sent out to her partner that she’d meet him by the tunnel entrance they’d agreed upon. However, Rue’s steps, once in that path, soon began to deviate to that of another.

The winding roads started to get slimmer, the more luminated ones becoming far and less between. It didn’t do much to strike any sense of unease in her though. She’d become accustomed to the alleyways of Death City and their blankets of terror that they could envelop a person in. This? Despite knowing what was prowling at night, it still didn’t hold a candle to other things, or people she'd encountered. Especially a certain one.

As she came across one of the further tunnel entries, one marked far off on the map, definitely not one they’d be searching by first, Rue stared at a thick condensed fog that was settled in the area. Strange… She thought to herself, approaching and very much looking like a young woman whom had veered off onto the wrong path. As if she’d gotten lost trying to return home from a fancy event. The most important factor was that she was alone, the very target that these killers seemed to be searching for. She’d been precise to make herself hit every bullet point of those typically taken.

J would either disapprove or commend her for being so tactful. Playing a part like it was some big theatrical event. The easiest way to lure things out was with bait. Rue was good at that and soon she’d find out just how much.

Lava-lamp like eyes settled on the fog, fingers twitching just slightly as it began to part and dissipate. She held her breath, awaiting the figure of something within it. It would’ve been a very J-like move to be hiding there, waiting for her to step into the trap. Her chest felt tight, a weird inkling of fear starting to take seed that only amplified when the mist cleared to reveal nothing. Absolutely nothing. A small sound of relief that resembled a laugh slid past her lips as she grabbed her bag, fingers clenching the material tightly. Whether she realized it or not, her subconscious was predicting the nature of the danger she was in before she actively caught on.

There it was, that shift in the atmosphere as a ghastly sensation drifted down her spine, a pulling feeling of dread that wanted to pull her under. “ W-Wha– “ She stammered out, body paralyzed in place as a hand shot out to tug her backwards. Rue stumbled, trying to maintain a sense of balance as that feeling spread like wildfire. “ I c-can’t move… “ She audibly forced out, teeth grit as arms seemed to wind about her body much too tightly, ensuring its victim couldn't escape. Her eyes went wide as everything felt cold, her bag yanked from her person and soon skittering across that same cobblestone she’d been so confidently traversing earlier.

Those pupils were shaking even as her gaze darted around, body refusing to do what she wanted. Even if she wanted to transform she’d be left extremely vulnerable, unable to act independently of J while a weapon. Rue cursed everything under her breath until a twisted sound of surprise and pain tumbled out involuntarily. The monster had bitten her, its freakishly mangled hand lost in her hair, yanking it to the side to expose a neck that it was greedily feasting upon. Its breath was hot and heavy, full of a gluttonous desire that she'd never experienced before. It wasn’t just the bite that was affecting her, it was the fact that he was draining her with each gulp, her frame going from frigid and tense to more lax and defeated. She slumped in place, eyelids getting heavy as her body began to sway, the color slowly draining from her pupils with each moment that slipped by. In real time it felt so agonizingly long, though it was only a handful of ticks from a clock.

Ice began to creep along the ground of its own accord, a defense mechanism, but instead of expanding outward it suddenly burst upwards, encasing the monster in a shell of hardened water. A prison of sorts. Rue stumbled forward just as it reared back, hand weak but immediately rising towards her neck to make sure she wasn’t bleeding out. It was strange, it was as if it had closed up promptly after their teeth had been removed from their penetrating place upon her skin. There was only a dribble of blood like the remnants of a messy eater who hadn't dabbed at their face yet with a napkin. The crimson stood out against the fairness of her skin, its warmth being one of the more prominent things she felt.

She turned in place and stared at the contorted expression of the person she’d captured, his long fangs from his exposed and open mouth reminding her of Nik’s. Was he a bloodsucker too? Rue thought to herself, rubbing at her arms as if this would somehow extinguish that feeling of the jitters that had settled upon every inch of her skin. It helped little but it was enough. He’d remain like that at least through the night, Rue reminded herself as she backed up, still watching the monster whom was trapped as she knelt down to reclaim her bag and ping the rest of her team as to her location. If J didn’t feel her soul in shock first, that is, then this would at least alert him to where she’d wandered off to. It surely wasn’t the place she’d told him to meet her at.

Those strands went flying as a scream bounced off the walls of the tunnel, demanding her attention right away. “ I can't stand around and wait... they need help now. “ Already making up her mind and unwilling to waste a second, Rue ran towards the entrance that was void of any light. A dark abyss that claimed her figure the moment she darted into it.
Mentioned; J Exanis Exanis Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Nicholai Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Cain Phayne Phayne Kat Flintstone Flintstone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back