• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know and for all of my complaining, I really do love what I have picked. I'm just worrying for other peeps....and for the sake of worrying.
Lmao well if no one claimed Alice, and you only did, just know that 1: Lew may be overcome with madness and 2: alice is a fighter, she probably wouldnt use Lew unless she really had to. Otherwise she'd use her own strength

Lmao well if no one claimed Alice, and you only did, just know that 1: Lew may be overcome with madness and 2: alice is a fighter, she probably wouldnt use Lew unless she really had to. Otherwise she'd use her own strength

Oooo! Insecurities can be utilized!!!

But, seriously, good to know. The Madness thing doesn't really concern me, even though it should, but otherwise I think that would be a decent pair up.

Oooo! Insecurities can be utilized!!!

But, seriously, good to know. The Madness thing doesn't really concern me, even though it should, but otherwise I think that would be a decent pair up.
Alice's madness is scary. She'll eat you lmao

I know and for all of my complaining, I really do love what I have picked. I'm just worrying for other peeps....and for the sake of worrying.
A shield can be terrifying in the right hands. An underrated option for decapitating foes. Great for punching and fantastic for couter attacking!

Side note: I'll be real, I was expecting the obstacle course to be a danger room type situation. No complaints

A shield can be terrifying in the right hands. An underrated option for decapitating foes. Great for punching and fantastic for couter attacking!

Side note: I'll be real, I was expecting the obstacle course to be a danger room type situation. No complaints
Yeah lemme put you guys in a death chamber real quick LMAO

Though, uh... That dark tent will fuck people up because if they pile in there and cant get out, its gonna explode into a death trap with everyone inside

Enough people get lost or just give up in that tent that other folks start tripping over them.

Impromptu death battle kicks up inside with a bunch of blind students tearing through walls to get at each other.

Elias is gonna shine. He’s gonna explode through the walls and go straight through. You guys can form a line behind me, I gotchu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back